the Rift

[PRIVATE] Coming Full Circle [Phi]

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
Aaron

Gone. Why do the Gods all have to be gone? After my talk with Amaris, I had headed to my favorite place. The one place in all of Helovia that I came to think and clear my mind. Alanna had left me, heading for home to check in with Brendan and the girls. I think she also wanted to speak with Arwen as well. Alanna had seen what had happened the last time the Gods seemed to be no help.  Honestly, I expect things to start to head that way here soon. After all, Kaos was bad news. I honestly feel like he will be the downfall of us all. 

My feathered hooves dig into the loose sand as I move onto the beach. I had learned long ago that the best place to walk was along the waters edge. The sand seemed to be much more firm there. 

I think about my kids, and the kind of father I had been to both of them. I am lucky Brendan does not hate me, since I have been absent most of his life. He understands at least, that despite my not being there that I was always thinking about him and trying to find him. Then there's Sarai. Little precious Sarai. Can I be a better father to her? Will I be able to protect her from the oncoming danger? This danger that the Gods have left us to handle? That is, if they can handle it. I will admit my faith in them is shaken. 

I am glad, in the chaos of it all that I have found my great nieces Sansa and Farah. It's like having a piece of Azale and Sakura back. For this, I am ever grateful. Even though I have not said anything to Alanna, I am preparing myself to fight. Kaos will not go away on his own. If the Gods fail, several of us must fight. I think Alanna senses this.

As I move down the beach, I debate running to try and make sure I am still in fighting shape. I decide against it, instead stopping to look out over the waters and fall deeper into my own thoughts. This time, about the mares who have held my heart over the years. The last was Cheveyo. The strangely painted mare who I had met the in the days after discovering the deaths of my sisters. It had been odd, how we had come together. Both of us seemed afraid to let the other in, and in the end I think we had cost each other what could of been happiness. She's been gone for so long now. Gone and took my heart with her. Before her, was Kimber. Oh Kimber. She was there for me through so much. I still remember the way she felt pressed against my side the day Lace and I had to tell everyone of my mother's and Torasin's murders. Don't get me wrong, she held my heart as well. I had even followed her out of Helovia for a short time before daring to go check on Isilme. 

But the one who held it before them all, was Phi. Ophelia that is. I had cared for the pale woman long before we reached Helovia. Long before the shades had arrived or come back from the dead, however you want to put it. It's her, that I wish I could see one last time. To remind her of the old days. Because I truly feel like this is the end.

"Talking"
"Alanna speaks"

Image- foxyfirewings @ DA
Brush- http://www.obsidiandawn.com

@Ophelia

In Nomine Patris Et Filii
Et Spiritus Sancti

Please Tag Aaron in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Aaron at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing him.