the Rift

[PRIVATE] So...This Is Awkward

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Fog and early morning mist kissed the mare's body gently as she broke through the fog, whisps of it trailing after her as the mare's hooves touched the fresh green grass. Sabia's harsh breathing clouded in front of her before evaporating, but the gentle breeze that tossed her mane also cooled her coat and helped her relax. It was hard flying when you carried such a precious thing in your belly. As if on cue a gentle kick to the mare's side was made, drawing her attention from the impressive mountain view to her bloaded belly.

"Now you little monster, i'll take you back here some day when you're older" Sabia cooed.

Sabia then began to graze on the fresh sweet grass of the field, she was eating for two after all. So as the gentle breeze played with her hair and feathers the mare thought back to the wonderful night she ran into Astarot, the father of the precious life inside her.

The first time Sabia and Astarot had met the skittish mare had paniced and fled, unable to trust the stallion whose only intentions were good. The second time they met Sabia had been wandering the lands late at night when she happened to run into Astarot and his lovely dragon, immediately Astarot had apologized for any discomfort he had caused with such a boyish charm that Sabia had surprised them both with a giggle. "It seems like fate that we meet again" he had said and Sabia dropped her guard. One thing lead to another and Sabia ended up pregnant, though she hadn't told Astarot, too afraid to show up at the Throat. Sabia was sure he hadn't wanted to see her if she was pregnant, he was the head healer and a pregnant mare was probably a inconvenience for him. So she thought.

Another kick from the mare's stomach shook her from her thoughts, giving a snort Sabia stretched out her wings. The baby always kicked a lot after flying, it didn't seem to enjoy it that well. Though something that the baby did seem to enjoy was swimming so perhaps the cold water relaxed it. Having spotted a stream earlier Sabia waddled over and slowly but surely made her way in.

The cool water swirled around her stomach and seemed to sooth the fit that the baby seemed to be throwing. With a gentle laugh Sabia rested against a boulder in the water while the current swept her tail around her. After awhile however she waddled out of the stream, water collecting under her stomach and dripping to the ground. Truly a peaceful and dreamlike place.

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes: Sorry for the crappy thread, and the fourth paragraph is from the birthing thread I fucked up on thinking the two week waiting time wasn't a thing anymore lol. Still hope I played your boy well! <3
@Astarot
@Volterra (Snow I know you wanted your guy to be there for the birth so I thought you'd like him to be there to find out he'll be a grandpa. Feel free to reply or not <3)
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!