the Rift

Riftian Siblings?

Noella Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5'3" :: 24
Noella
So I was thinking about characters to join as natives of the Rift, and I was thinking it would be great to find a player or two who want to join as siblings to my character! I really have no design set in stone, but it'll be a stallion, and an adult, probably around 3-5 years old. I'm open to anything, all I ask is that maybe they share at least a few traits so it's apparent they're siblings. Just let me know! We can plot and talk on discord about it.

The gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again. 
Homer, 'The Iliad'

Dingo Posts: 12
Overseer of Trials
Colt :: Hybrid :: 5'1" :: 24
Dingo
I currently have Kratos who came from the Rift :D I might be interested in seeing if we can come up with anything interesting!
Dingo's Current Threads

HP: OVER 9,000

ChaoticMelodies Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 16.2 hh :: 23 years
ChaoticMelodies
I have Persephone from the Rift and second what Dingo said, or I lowkey want to join a native Riftian brand new ;D

smitty the swift Posts: 22
Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 1 :: 1
I have @Aquila ! She's from Akvo, an underwater culture in the Rift! I haven't given thought to any siblings of hers BUT I'm open to them! And she did have a cousin written into her history when she fled the Rift the first time! :D