the Rift

[OPEN] This girl right here, gonna rule the world [HATCHING]

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Glacia

Initially, the sound of tiny chirping is what catches my attention. I am making my way through the grove when I heard it. I was so tempted to continue on, ignore the sounds of struggle. Save myself.

But something pulls me in, draws me closer to the sounds of distress. What I find, well it was fairly ugly. A small bird, had fallen from a nest. Searching the above tree I try to find it, and do, but the nest looks abandoned to me. I look down at the splotchy feather covered thing and sigh. I couldn't leave it here. Not like this.

Lowering my nose, the young bird coos to me, and calms. It chirps, and moves closer, little wings flapping, its little body shuffling to rid itself of dirt and to fluff its feathers. It grabs on to my forelock, and rather oddly pulls itself up. The little bird shuffles around, and makes itself comfortable in my forelock. Looking back to Gwyn, I nod, and move onwards, one more poor soul in tow.
"Talk."

Hatching for Glacia's snowy owl Kahlia <3 She doesn't know what kind of bird just yet, but once she grows she will.

image | bckg