the Rift

[PRIVATE] drawn together

Ivezho Posts: 71
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0 hh :: 5 HP: 64.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Zhoroakah :: Wedge-tailed Eagle :: None Whit
To truly understand the beast,
one must meet him,
and unlock that which beats within his glowing chest.
[ ooc: Rated M for mature audiences - swear words and potentially graphic scenes ]

Ivezho didn't know what to do. He had been wandering, he had been fucking, he had been doing everything and anything to get his mind to forget, to let go, to just deal with all the shit that had gone down.

Rhoa was dead.

Gaucho was dead.

He didn't know who else might be dead, but they were enough to justify his absence, surely.

The grullo had been particularly determined in his wanderings, to ensure he came across none that would know him from a previous encounter. He had 'loved' fast and hard, had planted his seed far and wide - though no children in his image ever rose from his efforts (which, really, he thought of as a blessing).

Ivezho had become something of a very sexual creature. The act left him feeling so satisfied, and tired, that afterwards, he always felt better able to deal with the world. And yet, whenever he rose on the next day, he was back to square one - back to not-dealing, to thinking about home, about family, about death and destruction.

But there was one, the one who got away. The one who had been the first to ignite those sensations of lust within him, yet he had held himself back - because he still wasn't one of those stallions, who took things by force. The one who, perhaps, if he 'conquered' her, would help him deal with all of this more permanently.

He couldn't deny that he wanted her, even after only knowing her for a handful of days, weeks. She had become something of an idol to him, even though he had abandoned her when news of his family's demise reached him. He figured she would be angry at him, would hate him, but the intensity of their lust had been so great back then, he wondered if she would accept his company, in all respects of the word.

So he ventured to the Rotunda, a stallion grown, no longer the lanky youth who tripped over his own feet, but a steed whose stench was strong with testosterone and sweat, who exuded nothing but athletic (and sexual) perfection.

It had been a while since he had been here, or within Helovia. But he was back now. For how long?

That all depended on how this night went.

"."
@Eldala
Ivezho
image credits

please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
I write what I feel at the time
and hope everyone else does the same c:

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

ELDALA Had been gone for a long time herself. Wandering, lost, angry, hurt. Deimos had died, the Basin had changed so much, and she still had never had any friends there. The mare hadn't felt drawn to her chilly home any longer and so she'd left in search of something more.

Had she found it? No, not really. She'd romanced a few stallions but hadn't given them the trophy they sought. She'd lost her weaving magic, much to her dismay, but she'd learned other things as she went.  Where was her brother? Oh, she had no idea. Tiamat? Rexanna? Johnny? Nope. Ivezho?

Oh shit, Ivezho.

Eldala had looked for him for a while. She'd made up excuses to get sent to the Dragon's Throat on Weaver assignments a few times but no one had heard from him. After his father's death it was as if he, too, had become a ghost. Did he even know what was going on now? How the gods had abandoned them all? How his herd was in great peril? Was he even alive or just avoiding her at all costs because she'd done something wrong? Capro snorts and Eldala rolls her eyes.

The goat was pretty over the mare's endless worrying over that stallion who'd never been back since he'd been in the picture. But he still follows her as her hooves carry her to that spot they'd first met so long ago. The world was ending now, she may as well give it one more go, just to see. Reality was that he was probably dead at this point. Either that or he was avoiding her at all costs, the creeper who'd done something wrong when they'd been about to fuck. Regardless, she was going to go there to reminisce, to think back to those days now so long ago and to at least say goodbye.

When she finally arrives she  walks all around the Rotunda, its beautiful colors reflecting in the dying light. Oh, how she would miss this place when...well...whatever was going to happen happened. A bittersweet smile blooms on her face as she leans against a pillar, staring at that beautiful glass. She gets lost in her memories until she begins to fall asleep when Capro's loud bleat of alarm rolls through both her mind and her ears.

A cringe. "Ugh, Capro. Was that re-" She stops mid-sentence, shocked, because just through the trees there is a very virile looking stallion. He's so thick and muscular compared to the last time she saw him that she almost didn't recognize him but one look at those eyes and she's running. She shuffles all of her short body towards him and drops her head in the the bump of muscle where his neck meets his shoulders. "Ivezho! Gods, oh, I never thought you'd come back! I thought it was something I'd done, that you hated me, or or that you'd died." She pulls back for a moment and gives him a stern look, ears pinned."If I weren't so happy to see you and if it weren't at a time like this I'd be walking away right now. But, well. I'm glad to see a familiar face."  She drops her gaze, suddenly a bit shy. How could she have forgot how he'd left her the last time? They were both no longer their youthful, lanky selves and she couldn't pretend that..but perhaps they might pick up where they left off? Maybe he had a good excuse? Capro, thoroughly nauseated at the emotions coursing through his bonded, bounds away in search of something edible.

@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Ivezho
He didn't know how long he waited. How long he hoped. He didn't do it patiently, more than a few times he walked laps of the strange, ancient building the mare he sought had so admired all those months ago. Ivezho still didn't see anything particularly special about it, but then, he had never quite embraced the 'cultured' thing his mother so desperately had tried to teach him growing up as a son of the great Wildfire.

Muscles rippled beneath his warm hide, though he did not do enough to trigger a sweat, he was ready for just about anything. Thoughts of her were all that kept him anchored to the land, thoughts and hopes that she would somehow come by, to admire the structure she had all that time ago, to chance upon him again.

And when his hopes came true, he was almost knocked over by the relief that consumed him.

It was a strange creature bleating at him that started it, and the stallion's ears were halfway to being pinned against his nape in sharp retort to the goat until a trailing voice caused them to bounce straight up to attention once more.

It was her.

He stood still, not sure if he could believe it, if he could actually see her standing there, looking at him - no, moving towards him, swiftly, without hesitation.

He prepared himself as if to catch her, bending his massive frame to accommodate her smaller stature whilst also flinging a massive, glowing wing over her in a feathery embrace. His crown leans over her, the length of his nape easily clearing her withers to hold her tightly close, to press her to him in a grip that suggested he never wanted to let go.

Why had he left her? Why had he walked away? Had he truly been so full of sorrow that he couldn't see his salvation standing right here before him?

She pulled back suddenly, in the midst of all her words (ah yes, he remembered that she was most proficient with words where he was not), and he almost growled at the space between them, before stepping closer once more to close that space with his presence and their touch.

He never wanted there to be space between them again.

" 'Dala," he murmured, reaching his crown towards her to press his maw against her nape, just behind her mandible, just below her ear. He blew his hot breath there, lipping at her skin, wanting to taste it - but knowing not to push his luck too far.

"I was a fool for ever leaving," he admitted softly, "young and stupid." He thought for a moment about her words, about how she said 'at a time like this', about how everything felt different in Helovia and the realm and yet the same - and he didn't care anymore, because he had what he wanted now, what he needed.

Was it love? He didn't know. What he did know was her presence reignited that deep lust within him again, and everywhere they touched a heat seemed to blossom, and stoke the fire that had sparked up somewhere around his loin the instant his emerald eyes had laid upon her slight, perfect self.

"I'm back now, a stallion grown" he added, exploring the stretch of her nape with his whiskered muzzle with gentle touches and hot breaths, "I don't ever want to leave again."

He couldn't contain it any longer; the lanky inexperienced colt she had known before was well and truly gone. His manhood slipped from its sheath and showed itself, should she bother to gaze beneath his barrel, she would see it. But Ivezho was no pushy rapist - he knew how to contain himself, and he could do that whether his manhood resided within its sheath or without - he knew how to bring a mare pleasure without it too, and he so longed to show Eldala just that.

It was amazing the effect she had upon him, for though he could contain it, already he felt his breaths coming in deeper and quicker, already he felt the hint of sweat tinge his pale hide darker. Damn woman, he thought to himself, as he nibbled experimentally at her taut skin, tasting her hair and sweat for himself, stealing whatever she would let him take from her in this, their reunion.

veerdesigns | larfsalot
on deviantart

@Eldala .

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

IT was as if time stopped for a while. She'd forgotten how little he spoke but that didn't matter. All those other stallions she'd met in her travels, so smart, had never shut up about themselves. Arrogant, obnoxious, bullshitters.

Ivezho, though his words sounded like the typical sleazy pickup lines, was not the same as them. He was strong, silent, and....he'd come back. (Nevermind that it was only after like basically a year or whatever. shh) She lets herself be pulled in, she lets herself be lulled by her presence. She didn't care if it was for forever she was just happy to finally have him back, here, now. How many mares had the opportunity to have precisely the stallion they wanted for their first foray into the world of sexual things? Not many, really.

"I don't care if you leave again or what you do. Just remember to come back to me." " She smiles and returns his close nuzzles. Oh, how she'd forgotten what the warmth of his touch felt like. Eldala sighed happily as soon as she saw his display. Finally. Just, finally. She turns to make allowance for him. Giving small squeals of approval at his nips. It was terrifying and exhilarating and she'd waited for this moment for months but she was certainly over the delay.

@Ivezho

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Ivezho
He wondered what reaction he would get at his abject display of longing, of lust and sexual intentions. He wondered if he might scare her, shock her, if he might need to beg forgiveness for his deep attraction to her, if he might need to back away entirely as she came to some realisation that she just wasn't ready, for him, for this.

But instead he was the one to be surprised, as her words registered through his sex-fogged mind. He relishes their closeness more than ever now, her 'permission' to do whatever the fuck he wanted not something he sought but something he was grateful to have anyway - and while he was slightly possessive he also would understand if she had sought other partners, if she had other experiences.

It didn't matter, because he had her now, and as she saw his manhood and did not cringe away, he felt a surge of heat rush through him, of excitement, anticipation. She moved, and he kept his maw trained to her hide, always seeking, always playing blowing, tickling with his lips and whiskers, licking and nipping and testing just where she was sensitive and where she was soft, pliable and warm. He was in no rush to ensure the best experience was had by her, the very best.

His wings had expanded to their full extent, and as she swung her hips to touch his chest and folded them over her, encasing them both in their gentle glow. In this light, from this view, she was his glowing, glittering prize, a perfect specimen, the prize he thought would cure the despair that roiled deep within him. It seemed to be working - his mind was on nothing else but her at this moment - and still he played, he teased and taunted with his touches and grunts until she begged for more.

Rising on his hind legs, never losing touch from her wither with his forelimbs or muzzle, using his wings for balance and to hold some of his weight off her far more slender build, he finally gave in to the heat, the urges, and completed the act with the practised expertise of a veteran, being gentle where appropriate and… not-so gentle at other times. His wings beat softly in the rhythm they crafted together, a metronome to the pleasure he hoped she shared.

He was surprised then, to learn that it was her first time, but it only gave him more satisfaction.

And then it was done, but he lingered afterwards, holding her hips beneath him, breathing deeply and raggedly, happily fatigued (but hell, he would go again in an hour if she wanted him to). Finally he dismounted, but kept a wing slung over her, as if still shielding her from the rest of the world. He moved to her side, unable to keep his smile from his lips as he pressed his maw against her warm self, breathing her scent in blowing his own warm breath upon her.

He wasn't sure what it was, but gods, she did turn him on more than any other mare he had ever come across.

veerdesigns | larfsalot
on deviantart

@Eldala .