the Rift

Proud Of You [Any God]

Thor the Gentle Heart Posts: 379
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 11 (TallSun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sabine :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Linds

THOR

Don't want to let you down, But I am hell bound..

Bile grew thick inside my gut, warming my insides and creating a sense of vertigo as I traced the path towards the Veins of the Gods. I was unsure of what I was looking for other than a path that would teach me to heal as I had come to agree was my best course of option. I felt as if I bore no guidance and without it, I was aimless, wandering Helovia like a ghost with no purpose. Confusion, dread, and harsh anxiety had welled in the back of my mind until I was no longer able to ignore the constant throb of uselessness. I had never been to visit the Gods and I was fearful that I would not please them. I wished to worship them and offer them my diligence but that was something that could be accepted or denied… I spoke silently to myself, trying to calm the incessant beating my chest, hoping that I had done the right thing by coming here today.

I seek your help today, for I am lost and desire a path that will lead me home…” I had thought that finding a place in the World’s Edge would soothe the bitter distaste of my self-esteem, but nothing came of such an accomplishment and I felt myself growing starved for meaning. I wanted to heal. I wanted be able to ease those in pain or advise those who felt just as lost as I found I was now. I wasn’t sure what kind of magic would be needed or if it was something that I had to learn to summon within myself, but I was growing once again restless with the idea. I needed guidance over anything else and I hoped that I would find it here today, without any more confusion or loss, this was what I anted and I wanted to help others as much as they had come to help me.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
You are greeted by nothing but silence. Return another time and perhaps the gods will greet you.

Return Date: January 6, 2013