the Rift

Beneath the God's Wing (any god)

Tallow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Tallow's golden frame looked around in bewilderment. This place was known as the Veins of the Gods. Gods. Goddesses. She longed to be one or at least talk to one in her lifetime. The mare's face was masked in a protective glove. Stiff, unreal. She moved normally, smelled normal but her face was inanimate, like a doll's. The buckskin mare moved delicately over the slate. Her head bobbed as her limbs swung. Tallow gave a whinny. Her green-brown eyes looked around her in awe. It was dark. The mare stood for a moment, confused. Then she raised her head and whinnied again. "I ask for council from the gods!" the mare whinnied, her marking gleaming.

She trotted further into the dark, her scent lighting her way. Tallow's body cantered, ducking underneath the lower parts of the roof. She stopped and hooves tucked into the earth. She repeated herself. "I-I need it." Her mask faltered for a moment. Closing her eyes, she saw only the ones she loved. She jumped away, fear consuming her. She banged her head against the roof and her body fell to the floor for a moment. Her legs helped her, but a small trickle of blood ran down the side of her face.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The gods are unable to provide you with council today. Try again at another time.

Return Date: 1/11/13