the Rift

Listening to a Beast(Any god)

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
Tingal stepped forward, walking closer to the shrines. So many chilling thoughts past through his head."What if the gods do not care for a simple beast such as I?" Tingal shut his mouth."Now the gods probably think I'm crazy!" Tingal reached the shrines at last.

He summoned his courage and began to speak into the vast dark sky."Gods of Helovia! I ask of you to come and speak with me!" Tingal closed his mouth gently, a bit disgusted as his choice of words. Tingal watched the dark sky, the stars twinkled gently above him, millions of strides away. Tingal reached his head up to the stars, wishing to touch them. He waited patiently for the gods to answer.

OOC:
Word Count:121

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

So much shouting and demanding and self-pity. A storm covered the veins, and the god of the earth took shape from the deluge of rain that fell from black clouds, and he quickly assumed his massive stature and solidified. Too many mortals came demanding of them, and the god of the earth loathed those who walled on self-pity, especially such a unique half-creature. With a firmly set scowl, the god of the earth regarded the tiger and flicked water from one of his wings in irritation.

"Yes?" he asked in a grumpy voice like thunder.

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
Tingal was quite startled to see that a god had listened to him. "Great god of the Earth."Tingal bowed. The god was clearly irritated at Tingal for being some one who is often induced in self-pity when he's nervous. Tingal mustered up his strength and courage and said in a grateful tone,"I have called you to ask if you could allow me magic. Magic that could allow me to control trees as though they are my puppets. I know you must be angered at how many times you are called upon everyday, and how many times you must grant a horse their wishes, and I am sorry you must do so. But please hear me out and allow me this magic." Tingal realized how foolish he must've sounded. But there he stood, before the god that he so dearly worshipped, he would not make any mistakes, or, so he hoped.

OOC:Tingal is asking to be able to control trees. I don't know if he could turn them into an animal to make them easier to move or not.
Word Count: 152

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The Earth God was impressed with how quickly Tingal mustered courage and addressed him with deferential confidence, and he smiled a little. Controlling trees was an interesting request. He had not seen the trees of this land emerge from their lethargy in a long time, and perhaps this striped creature would be able to breath life back into the once active beings.

The trees had souls, even if they were sunken deep within their hearts and roots. Even the crafts that worked with wooden things held pieces of the souls of the trees until they decayed and returned to the earth. "I will grant you what you seek, but you must first learn." The God of the Earth shifted his weight on a hip. "Go to Lace in the World's Edge and assist him with one crafting task involving wood and trees. If he does not answer your call, return to me, and I will give you another task."