the Rift

Ensnare the Senses [Moon Goddess]

Lakota the Poisoner Posts: 278
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1hh :: 7 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Aodaun :: Polar Bear :: Terrorize Brit

Dark violet eyes did not dare move from where they had settled dead ahead of her. Every step brought her closer to the Veins, to the resting place of the Gods. Ever since she was born Lakota had meddle in the art of poisons, delighting in the combination of innocent elements into something dark and harmful. Making others deliriously happy, or if she desired devastatingly corrupted by horrors conjured up from their mind with the help of her clever mixtures. Hallucinations and nightmares of all sorts, as well as poisons that were not detrimental. Making one complacent, or to lose every sense of free will they had. Lakota had reveled in this, but the trick was getting them near enough to it for them to either smell or ingest it.

This is what had driven her to the Veins, to seek what she had wanted for so long. The ability to poison those around her at her will. Whether it came from her, or from a flower to carry around- Lakota would deal with anything the God or Goddess would saddle her with. She was the Poisoner of The Grey, and already she wanted to give them strength. In battle, the ability to poison through the air while fighting would be an incredible advantage that Lakota deeply desired. Even through touch. At last the shadow blue roan came to a stop, casting her eyes about before speaking up. It wasn't meek but it wasn't arrogant, calm and cold as she called out. "Is there a prince or mistress of the night with whom I can converse?"

[[She's searching for the ability to poison and cause immobility/paralysis, or extreme agony such as the case of poisoning their very blood or the air they breath. It would depend on what the admins agree can be upgraded and is acceptable.]]

WE ONLY EXIST IN TERMS OF THIS CONFLICT
In the zone where black and white clash

Resurgere | Wroth

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

A strong gust of wind lifted dust and rocks and blew them against the face of the mare that called upon the Moon Goddess. When the wind finally died down the purple and silver goddess stood before the blue roan, looking as regal and beautiful as she always did. Her gaze was critical as she eyed the other mare, taking note of every imperfection and storing it away for use later should she need it.

"And what is it you wish to converse about?" She asked cooly. There was little that impressed the Moon Goddess, and they way some mortals called upon her made her wish she could ignore them for all eternity. Lakota had not been disrespectful, but her tone of voice was not one that made the Moon Goddess enthusiastic.

Rubble scraped fiercely across her face and Lakota narrowed her eyes a fraction to keep them from being injured, ears turnin back against the wind. It didn't bother her too much and she took a deep breath. It wouldn't do to be a brat in the presence of such a mighty being. Lakota had never seen a God before, and when the ethereal being revealed herself the roan could do little else but stare. It was awkward for her, calling out at all in summons to this great immortal mare. She had at first felt foolish but now was entirely thankful she had done it.

The exiled princess bent one leg and bowed to the Goddess, she knew her manners. Finally collecting herself enough to respond. "I have never met a Goddess before, I may offend in ways I do not understand if I ask this of you. However I have come to your throne to ask of you the ability to poison those who threaten me. To either bring simple agony or to cause paralysis. If you would grant this gift to me, I will do whatever you bid." Eyes determined as she spoke this. More than anything, Lakota desired this. Briefly she wondered if she were doing this right. The roam wasn't much of a talker and felt a little uncomfortable saying so much.

Resurgere | Wroth

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

The Goddess' face remained impassive as she stood face to face with the blue roan, but when the moral mare bowed her expression softened a touch. Petite violet ears tilted forward as she listened to the roan speak, already apologizing for whatever she might do to offend. It only sparked a touch of impatience in the Moon Goddess as she was forced to wait longer for the roan to ask what she wanted of her.

"Poison." The Goddess said thoughtfully after Lakota had finally spoken her request. The word made her think of the once Moon Doctor and his knowledge of poison granted by her brother, the Earth God. And now this mare wanted to be able to poison those who threatened her?

"Suffer." The Moon Goddess murmured. "You must suffer the same you wish those to suffer who seek to harm you. You must understand the agony you will inflict." Her silver eyes flashed as she looked unwavering at the roan. "Seek out d'Artagnan and allow him to poison you. With that poison still coursing through your system come back to me. If you survive the journey back I will grant you what you wish."

Silence reigns, but it is a thoughtful sort of quiet. One that Lakota bears upon her slender shoulders, knowing that what she desires hangs in the balance. At the mercy of the mistress of the moon, she awaits her decision quietly. When at last the beautiful goddess spoke, she ponders over the word Lakota has lived her life by.

Suffer, is what she was told. Lakota lifted her eyes up to meet those of the Goddess. Silver eyes bore down onto her, and Lakota slowly calmed her mind. Suffering was not new to her. Every being knew the blows of their own strength. Foals that were punished by their mothers for stepping out of line knew as they grew the impact of a hoof. It was only fair that Lakota would experience the pain she wished to deal out to others. Bowing once again to accept this and standing tall, ready to turn and carry out this task she had set upon her. "I shall do as you say, Mistress. You have my gratitude." Remaining still until it was clear their meeting was over, waiting for her dismissal. Only then turning to stride away from the Veins. She would seek this d'Artagnan the Goddess had spoken of, and let his poison run through her blood. Only then would she return to the mysterious and dark presence of the violet canvased immortal.

Resurgere | Wroth