the Rift

Let's All Burn(Any god)

Ubaya Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The creature with black fur moved closer to the shrines. "Why me here?"He asked his shadow. The shadow mirrored his movements and did not speak. The creature huffed a depressing huff. He was alone. The usual hallucination of his mother shimmered before him.

"Dearest, go on and seek magic or a companion." The creature's mother hovered above the earth. She was transparent, only the creature could see her.

"Go away." The creature mumbled, quickening his pace. He snorted in anger when the ghost followed him.

"Speak with the gods, then I shall leave you."The mother's form rippled into nothing, and the creature sighed.

"But, how me speak to gods?"The creature folded it's black wings tightly against it's sides and called out in the most sane voice he could muster,"Gods of this land, hear me out! I know I have done cruel things back then, but now I am ashamed to think of them!" The creature startled himself at how humane and sane his own voice had sounded. The creature paced around, wondering if he would be answered by the "gods", as his mother had called them. The creature waited silently.

OOC: Ubaya is calling to the gods. If you get confused, he calls himself the creature.
Word Count:194

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Your mother's ghost will haunt you for a while longer, the gods have not answered your call today.

Return Date: 01/21/13