the Rift

do you remember? [d'Art]

Brooke Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Brooke
the envious snake

A familiar pang hit her chest but she still remembered nothing. Nothing of the two twins she birthed here not long ago. The fall had done a good toll on her. Now though it was best that she was not here to bug anybody. It would be best if she was completely gone. She was like a chicken running around with her head cut off. Searching and searching for Aera, the mare whom Brooke held with high regards. Racism in each of their bodies. Brooke was her pet. Her little aid. The one that would help her rise but now Brooke was lost. Frantic on returning.

Little did she know that returning was not possible. Isilme was a disaster now, never to be open again. The shades had conquered everything and refused to let it last.

Brooke was still tripping over her thoughts and roughly tearing up the ground. Sharp daggers piercing the earth as she galloped along. Nostrils flaring and snake earings bouncing harshly. A warm fog surrounding her nares. Sky blue eyes wandering from one end of the field to the other. Quick pictures, like snapshots, hit her. One of her lying on the ground stomach swollen. The next a palomino stallion (whom she distinctly remembered from Isilme) stood next to her with two foals between them and a black mare. Though that was it. Confused she slid to a complete stop. Turning around. Walking backwards. She stuck her nose to the earth, and in the very spot she birthed the twins another vision hit her. Names. Abel and Nym. That was it.

Confused and pissed as ever now she reared. Abruptly disturbing the peaceful day and slammed her hooves to the earth. Snorting wildly and uncontrollably. Brooke's ears snapped backwards. Leaning in again for a sniff. No other memories faded across her. Annoyed she lifted her head. A feeling of sorrow across her heart. She felt so confused and angry.

|ooc- d'Artagnan only, death plot/post. Thanks guys!|

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: 50a95020212e7]

d'ARTAGNAN the NIGHTSHADE

"I really have been blessed recently."

The Nightshade watched the painted mare, it always seemed the equine was truly the dumbest race in the book. She looked angry and pitiful, the same height as himself but d'Artagnan felt no inferiority before her. A colourful liquid, so carefully prepared, dripped from his horn. If mixed with the blood it would ensnare the senses and cause a painful death, draining the life of the victim bit by bit until they finally drew their last breath. A fate that the shade intended for this mare, who seemed to be inspecting the ground. Where she would be if the red got his way, eyes hungry to exterminate a race who stained the earth with their impurity.

This is it. The start of my revenge.

The thought echoed around his mind, the shade allowing it to fill him with ecstasy. She may not be directly involved in the invasion or responsible for taking his home away from him, but she would start a chain of events. It had taken some time, but d'Artagnan had finally built up his resolve and the plague was slowly returning to strength. The time had come to lead by example.

He danced into a trot which powered into a canter and finally an mad gallop. Mind completely lost in the thrill of the kill. Horn bared, poison slick on its glass, he aimed it to strike her shoulder. Should he succeed, the world would have one less equine in it.

[I've worded it so it could be any slow working poison that will eventually kill her. If you look here there's a list of deadly plants if you'd like her to show symptoms of being poisoned by one of them. ^^ Sorry it's so short and shabby, but I've not had much time and I wanted to put something up <3]

Whose gunna dig you out when you're
s i x f e e t u n d e r

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Brooke Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Brooke
the envious snake

Low to the ground and lost in sorrow the sound of thundering hooves ceased to navigate to her eardrums. She felt the rumble in her hooves but still nothing was thought of it. Not until the glimpse of a large figure was close enough to lunge forth and touch. Though his high speed overwhelmed the mare. Brooke sunk lower and aimed to propel forward, a memory of her father plain in her eyes. The sky blue orbs wide with fear. A sharp feeling, lost among the anxiety filling her blood, was almost none visible. Till it began to grow stronger and wider. His glass pierced through her skin and ripped along as she moved. Surely his head snapped with her movement. Moving him sideways with the ordeal.

A short sigh escaped the mare as she began cursing to the wind. Soft vocals that prayed to a long lost father. Though the words were merely unheard. The feeling of numbness started along her rib cage and ended in her flank. Brooke buckled her knees and went down front first. Rump fully in the air. Head smashing into the snow as she skidded sideways and went completely down. Her heart began to pump faster and she laid upon the earth.

What seemed like forever was in a few moments. She no longer noticed if her murderer was still there or not, though her head began to throb. A heat sweeping over her body. Nausea in the pit of her stomach. Little did she know her ribosomes were being deactivated. One by one. Killing her mercilessly. A white liquid falling from her mouth. Drool encasing her lips and beginning to stain the snow. Vomit began to pull at her throat as she began gagging. A rough process, blood boiling up with it. Brooke began to have convulsive seizures. Her heart racing fastly. Hastily pounding in her chest. The poor thing couldn't take it. Literally exploding in her chest. She died in a matter of seconds. A pool of vomit surrounding her. Blood pouring from her nostrils and ears.

[ooc- I based most of it on rosary pea but added some other nasty stuff since after all it is Helovia and his poison is 'magic' xD]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
[Image: 50a95020212e7]

d'ARTAGNAN the NIGHTSHADE

"Die."

d'Artagnan watched the affects of his poison with intense fascination. A mass of dark hair fumbled about his neck as he had struggled to remain standing, the shade honestly hadn't expected the mare to go down so quickly. Nostrils wide and blowing with adrenaline. It was clear the mare was dying, she lay in a mess of her own bodily fluids. Her bodice heaving as the poison took its effect, blood now beginning to pour and finally the mare once known as Brooke died. Rigid with no sign of life and covered in her own blood.

It was an odd feeling, standing over a corpse and looking down with blank eyes. d'Artagnan did not know the mare nor did she deserve her fate, but the shade didn't care. It had satisfied his needs for now and it was about time he poisoned one of the wretched hornless. His pact with the Earth allowed him this ability as long as he healed one in return, it never occurred to the shade that he might heal more than he poisons. With one last look at the dead Brooke, d'Art turned and headed North, back to the snowy wastes of hell.

One day, the Edge will suffer a similar fate to the painted femme. No longer will they be banished. The Nightshade looked at the blood that stained his hooves and made an oath on it, the day would come. They would all be sorry.

[-cries- poor brooke D:]

Whose gunna dig you out when you're
s i x f e e t u n d e r

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
[ooc- AND SHE DIES! MUHHAHAHHAHAHA!(; ... man I'm gonna miss her. Anyways, I'm going to go OOC-ly and say Abel and Nym already stumbled upon her cause it's weird to thread with yourself xD. Anyways, thanks imi!(: lol]