the Rift

The Courage You Have Left [Open,Grey]

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

Apollo

How can you say that your truth is better than ours?

A black and white body moved easily through the shadows, weaving effortlessly through the trees of Helovia’s Threshold. Muscles pulled and released, hindquarters pushing off the ground as the creature sped through the snow. Hard, dark grey hooves pounded across the forest floor, creating a beat of frantic repetition, muffled slightly by the white powder covering the land and an ebony mane and tail fluttered as he ran, matted with snow and tangled with twigs and sticks from his mad dash through the Threshold. Frigid air filled his lungs, crisp and pungent with winter, and only after he was certain that he was not being followed did he slow to a walk, taking a few trembling steps onwards before stopping completely. The figure, while looking completely equine at first glance was anything but; the crystalline blue horn upon his head stood out as a proud statement that he was, indeed, a Unicorn.

"… At least I’m not being chased anymore…” The stallion mumbled to himself, heaving a breath through his nostrils. Weary, honey-brown eyes watched the mist that formed upon his exhale, pondering back to how he had gotten himself into this mess.

Just outside of the Threshold borders, Apollo had encountered a pack of wolves. While he could handle his own against one or two of the carnivorous lupines, the black and white Overo knew better than to test his luck when the pack turned out to be six or seven members strong. So, he did what any rational creature would do; he ran. Somehow he had made it through unscathed, but it left him tired and trembling with fatigue.

Flicking his black tail, he glanced over his shoulder towards the way he had come, scenting the breeze. There was no smell of wolves on the wind, and he exhaled once more in relief. Now that the wolves no longer posed the Unicorn a threat, he simply needed to find somewhere to rest up for the night. That left him with his new problem...

He knew nothing of this land around him, or the inhabitants it might hold. The forest he stood in now was empty and covered in snow, but surely that wasn't all to it? Maybe it was more dangerous here than the way he had come...? Either way, Apollo would find out. If there was no threat to be had here, then he'd simply carry on. Taking in one last breath and scenting the breeze a final time, the black and white unicorn continued on his way, stepping lightly through the snow and once more blending into the shadows.

Alcina Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Alcina looked down upon the passing world hoping to find a decent landing place. For miles trees stretched out before him. The view below was getting so predictable for him. He pricked his ears at the sight of what might just be a clearing,he speed up,wanting to land as soon as he could. He had been flying for what seemed like an eternity. He hadn't eaten well for a few days and it was starting to show. His wings felt heavy and weak and his head was hanging low when he would normally hold it high and proud.

Yes,it is a clearing. He slowed and start to the circle the land that was free of trees,getting lower each time until his hoofs were firmly on the ground. He folded in his wings,resting them on his side,keeping the heat the ever lasting coldness stole from him as well as to rest them. He pricked his ears listening for any noise that could show signs of others.At least I’m not being chased anymore. The speech alerted Alcina. He pricked his ears and headed towards the words.

though the trees and ever blowing snow he could make out the black and white shape of a horse,a long horn,a beautiful blue,it marked him as a unicorn. He stood,in all his power and beauty,holding his wings out to make him look bigger and strong and bowig his head,his mane fell down onto his face. "Greetings fellow horse,who are you?" He held his head up higher and stepped towards the horse till they were only meters apart. He have no sign of fear to the other horse. He didn't need fear him. He was already sure he was more powerful then the other. He waited for a replay. Growing slightly inpatient he stamped his hoof and took a step forward,flicking his ears back for a while before returning them to face the horse,waiting for a replay.

"blah blah blah"

my heart still feels divided
halfway between, wrong and right
thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Apollo

Apollo had been stepping lightly through the snow and the trees when the sound of approaching hoof beats snapped him to attention. It would have been barely noticeable if not for the steady crunch of snow, and the stallion’s head turned towards the sound just as a voice cut through the otherwise silent forest. Greetings fellow horse, the voice said, which immediately caused a frown to mar the Paint’s lips, who are you? Well, he wasn’t a horse, for one.

Honey brown eyes took in the form presented in front of him, the extended black wings with blue tips, and the overall build of the other’s body. He was taller, this Pegasus stallion, but something about him immediately made Apollo wary. He almost seemed to be showing himself off, standing in such a way, as if believing he was better than the horned stag. Instead of answering his question, the Unicorn asked one of his own.

“… Are you moulting?” He asked with a slight tilt of his head, inquiring about the stallion’s outstretched wings, “I don’t believe it’s moulting season for Pegasi, but… I could be wrong.” If that wasn’t the answer, then Apollo truly had no idea. If the Pegasus was trying to appear intimidating, or threatening in any way, the Unicorn didn’t particularly care. He wasn’t looking for a fight. Lifting his head high, horn poised, his gaze moved not once from the black and blue mass before him.

With a snort, he tossed his head, ebony mane flopping rather gracelessly onto the other side of his neck. “If you have to know, my name is Apollo, and I’m a Unicorn, not a horse. Who are you and what are you doing in the Threshold? Have you just arrived into Helovia, too?”

Unregistered

Alcine was quiet surprised by the stallions question. Are you moulting? Now why would he think that? With a flick of his tail he took a few steps towards him,holding his wings out allowing him to somewhat glide along the snow. When he was less then a meter away from the unicorn he folded in his wings, realizing this unicorn was no threat. Maybe he was looking for peace? Something he,himself,could do with...If you have to know, my name is Apollo. Did he have a problem saying his name or something? He didnt seem willing to give his name up at all.and I’m a Unicorn, not a horse. Did he think he was stupid to? He was tempted to ask but decided not to. He understood that he was properly offended to be compared to a measly horse,a great horned animal like him. "I am sorry. You are right,you are no horse. Just a great unicorn." His tone at his last sentence was slightly mocking and sarcastic. In his eyes,unicorns were not as great as a pegasus.

He thought about how to answer the following questions. Yes,his name was Alcine and...why had he come here actually? He didn't know himself. Or if he did it had 'slipped his mind'. But he did know why. despite being young he had done many a bad thing in his life. He regretted them,but he couldn't help it. He needed to stop. But did he want to? He was unsure. He let himself relax,feeling no need to kick and throw his weight about to hurt others. It was a first,he had to admit. "I am Alcina." He paused,thinking about how to answer the next question. He may be a bad horse,but he didn't lie.He sighed,letting his head drop a little,but still in a defensive stance."I shell not lie. I have come to seek those more peaceful then myself. I have done many a bad thing,and I regret them but I cant help doing them again and again." He quickly realised how 'soppy' and 'sad' he was sounding. He never showed his emotions so he recovered his voice,making it harder and rougher. "But it does not mean I will change to more 'normal' ways."

A tingle of excitement ran down his spine and though his wings. His mind unconsciously sent messages to his wings,telling them to lift but he manged to take control before he could take of-and start what could be the end for some. The tingling died. He had overcome the urge to hurt this time. But it doesn't mean he would next time. He shook his body clear of snow,his mane landing neatly on his neck."So,Apollo,what brings you here? And are you more interested in herd life,or as a outcast?" He knew what kind of life he wanted to live. In a herd. But he feared he would hurt those around him. At least,as a outcast,there wasn't masses of horses around him at all times. And some of the others would be like him.

Alcine watched the unicorns movements. Flicking his head up,Apollo's mane fell smoothly onto his neck. His horn was angled in such a way that made Alcine think he was getting slightly defensive. He didn't plan to fight,he knew he would have to one day. In fact he would properly fight out of cruelness-and regret it. He just couldn't control himself sometimes. But one thing he did know-he did not plan to fight this soon in entering the land. He softened his stance,hoping to show Apollo that he did not wish to fight either.

"blah blah blah"

thy-darkest-hour.deviantart.com | venomxbaby.deviantart.com | BajiStock.deviantart.com

Apollo

Just a great Unicorn… There was no way that Apollo missed the condescending tone of the other stallion’s voice, and surprisingly only chuckled and shook his head. Oh, he wasn’t ‘great’, even if Alcina was being sarcastic. He was far from great, actually, but still held great pride in himself and his accomplishments regardless what anyone else thought. Deciding not to call him out on his somewhat harsh words, the Overo merely listened as Alcina continued on, speaking of searching for those of peace rather than war. His ears perked forward at hearing the Pegasus admit to his wrongdoings, and while that was somewhat nice to hear, it didn’t do much to alleviate Apollo’s uncertainty of the other creature.

He watched as the Pegasus moved and seemed to relax, and that made the Unicorn do the same. It was nice to know that Alcina wasn’t looking for a pointless fight, as Apollo truly didn’t feel like brawling any time soon. It would be a waste of energy. Meaningless fighting was boring to the black and white Overo, as he was one to only fight when necessary, or when it was to protect something he strongly believed in.

Alcina’s question made him tilt his head, as if such a thing confused him. “I don’t know,” the horned stallion answered with honesty, “I came here merely because I wanted to, but I could see myself settling in a herd, or remaining a wanderer. Or, as you put it, an outcast. As for now, though, I’ll stay what I am until I find reason to settle down.”

He paused, then, nostrils flaring to inhale the scent of the Pegasus stallion to file away into his memory. It was something he had learned to do as a youngling, to memorize scents of friends or foes to recall at a later date, if needed. Only after that did he continue on. “What do you want to do? Settle, or remain an outcast?” He inquired, pawing at the ground with one dark grey hoof, ebony tail flicking to the side.

Unregistered

Alcina respected Apollo for not commenting on his sarcasm-it proved he was not looking for a argument,and Alcina was glad. The last thing he wanted was for his temper to be sky high when he had only just entered the land. His temper wasn't something to be messed with. He wasn't afraid to kick out,not even at the youngest of fillies. It was like something took over his mind. He watched as Apollo cocked his head to one side and told him I don’t know. Why wouldn't you know why you came somewhere? It is stupid. How would you know what its like there? It could be savage for all the Unicorn knew! He snorted,shaking his head. He was about to express his thoughts but was stopped by Apollo adding to what he had originally said,adding a question of his own.

He shifted his stance in a somewhat awkward manner,no knowing how to answer the Unicorns question. He wanted to live in a herd but,knowing his temper,knew he would be likely to hurt anyone who dared question him. Especially those with no horns or wings. He pointed his ears back at this,hating himself for it,but not flattening them completely. He changed his resting leg and gave another deep sigh,not bothering if his forelock was in his eyes. "I suppose herd life does interest me,but I fear in a herd losing my temper and lashing out quickly could cause a problem." He pricked his ears,hoping to change the subject slightly. "But I shell mange I suppose. Anyway,what do you plan to be doing now?"

To be honest with himself,he didn't know what he wanted to do. He knew he wanted to head of to a herd-and to join-but he had already marked himself as a outcast. Maybe I shell head of to the wilds...He drifted of into a slight day dream,thinking about what the others there will be like. Would there be ones like him? Angry but yet seeking forgiveness for what ever wrong doings they had done? Or crazy horses...as angry as he was-but not seeking forgiveness-instead wanting to inflict pain on others. At the moment he considered himself as a mix of the two. But he wanted to change that.

"blah blah blah"

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud

Phaedra, was an expert, at being un-noticed. Having literally run away, nearly her whole life, being un-seen was something that she had gotten very good at, for there were certain situations that she could not fly away from, no matter how fast she was. Conveniently though, all she needed to do was stay where she was - the two stallions had seemingly come to her. Perfect. Although she preferred creatures who were ground-bound, like the stallion who named himself Apollo, she preferred stallions to mares. Stallions could be so easily swayed by her natural beauty and flirtatiousness, that she surrounded herself almost exclusively with males. She liked to let them think that they owned her, that she was something of value, to be kept safe. That was until she arrived in Helovia. So far, the only members of her new alliance, were mares. Granted, they were unicorns, which was preferable to Pegasi, but still. Mares were conniving and manipulative, and although she was no exception, she still detested their company.

Listening silently to their exchange, her ears pricked forward as they discussed where they would go from here. From her position in the tree's, she could only see fragments of their bodies - would they be warriors? Thinking of this conjured up the image of Ktulu, who seemed to whole-heartedly disapprove of Phaedra's place in The Grey, even after she had stolen an amulet for their cause. The Earth Amulet hung heavily around her neck, covered mostly by the tangles of her sandy-coloured mane. We'll see who's worthless she thought bitterly, as she stepped forward into the clearing where the two males stood. She came easily through the tree's, only making noise when the breadth of her large tawny wings brushes against the pine needles of the tree's, causing bundles of snow to fall to the ground. She didn't mind - she wasn't trying to hide anymore. It was better that the stallions hear her before they saw her - in her experience, they tended to get a bit cranky when females snuck up on them. It was an ego thing, she imagined.

As she came upon the two of them, she tucked her wings close to her sooty coat, apprising them both with a cool green gaze. She stood taller than the painted Unicorn, but not by much. She was lithely built though, and didn't necessarily appear quite as tall as she was. The darker pegasi, however, was certainly larger. Would they fit into The Grey? Into the Warriors? Or Intelligence? Maybe even Healing? Time would tell. "Hello Apollo...Alcina." She said, greeting each with a curt nod of her head; her mane falling into naturally braid clumps as they cascaded down to her chest. It should be no surprise that she had heard their names - it wasn't as if they were speaking quietly. "It sounds as though the two of you are at a cross roads of sorts...It's a pity you don't have a pretty mare with you - or i'm almost certain you would have been recruited to join a herd by now." She laughed - a silvery sort of sound, at the thought. Yes, if they had been female, they would have been swarmed by stallions by now. By Leander she thought with a disdainful smirk. But here they were, all alone.

HP: 45.5

Apollo

All throughout their conversation, Apollo had been unaware that there had been another with them, lurking in the shadows of the Threshold. He had been completely engrossed in the stranger before him, Alcina, that the sudden appearance of another winged creature surprised him. Head snapping to attention, the Paint’s honey-brown took in the Pegasus that joined them, admiring her fine form. The sooty palomino coat with pleasantly placed spots was appealing to look at, and her wings were a lovely combination of natural colors. All in all, the unicorn found himself enthralled by her beauty, but not so deeply that he would make a fool of himself.

“Hello, ma’am,” Apollo responded cordially, tipping his muzzle down as a type of courteous bow. Straightening his head, he offered her a kind smile. “Well, I suppose you’re right… We’re both new here to Helovia, and we’re not sure where to go from here.”

Apollo would not speak for Alcina, for he didn’t know what the other stallion intended to do from this point on. He had mentioned wanting to join a herd, but the unicorn idly wondered if he would go through with it… Perhaps this Pegasus mare was a part of a herd? It had been some time since the Paint stallion was a part of a herd, and even though the thought of joining others like him was appealing, the thing he wanted most was purpose. Somewhere to belong.

“Maybe you know where to start. Miss…?” Trailing off, he tilted his head, inquiring for her name.

Unregistered

Alcina had not even thought about the chances another horse could be lurking in the trees,watching there every move and listening to there words. As the winged mare emerged from her hiding Alcina flicked his head to the side to see what the creature was and as his eyes lay upon her he was startled by her beauty. Her bird patterned wings highlighted her strength and power that she probably had in her. Her golden colored body covered in bird like markings. He lifted his head higher as the mare came closer to himself and Apollo. As she came closer he knew that she knew she was beautiful. No one could deny it either.

As she spoke her words he knew what she was trying to do. Her laugh was light but also somewhat cunning. She seemed to be mocking the stallions at not being greeted by a horse belonging to a herd and instead to be left to wander around other,possibly unwanted,horses. As Apollo spoke the question of what she was trying to do lingered in his head for he couldn't be sure he was try to 'lead them on'.

Now satisfied Apollo had finished talking he gave a greeting of his own. Readjusting his stance to one that made him look taller and more powerful without any effort,pushing his wings out the slightest bit so that the blue tips could be seen clearly. He bowed his head slightly. "I see you know my name but will you tell me yours?" Lifting his head up as he spoke and looking at her directly in the eyes and totally ignoring the question had already be asked. He barley heard Apollos words as he was to deep in though of why she was here. He drew his wings back in as the cold had taken advantage of his sprawled wings. His flick his head up,black locks of his mane flying out the way of his face whilst his two blue streaks ran down his neck. A smile crept onto his face but quickly disappeared as he remembered the question he was meaning to ask. Taking a step forward and lying his ears back slightly. "Prey tell me why you are here mare?" His voice softened at the word 'mare' as he didn't want to sound like he was classing her as beneath him unlike Apollo. Despite him being a great creature,and better then any 'normal' horses,he thought that unicorns were below a Pegasus. And he believed[/b] it strongly.

"blah blah blah"

Deceased

Inwardly, Phaedra approved of the looks that each stallion had given her. She was constantly thankful for this one natural trait, that she possessed. Although, after having been in Helovia, she came to realize that nearly every female here was outstandingly beautiful, in some way. Where she had come from, her beauty was unique, but in Helovia, a few odd spots did not compare with Ophelia's bi-coloured eyes, for example. Still, maybe here it was the commonality of her appearance, that was unique?

She smiled politely as they both asked her name. looking to Apollo, she shook her head slightly. "No 'miss', just Phaedra. Or Phae, should that suit you better." She paused, regarding each stallion carefully. Apollo certainly seemed genuinely friendly. Just another wanderer, looking to learn more about the new place in which he found himself. "There are many places you could start, Apollo. But it all depends on what you are looking for. There are only three herds in Helovia; the Foothills, the Throat, and the Edge. However, there a number of sects, you could call them. The ex-Edg and the Plague are probably the most predominant. Then there is The Grey." She spoke these last words with a sense of pride. And why not?

Her tail flicked back and forth with curiousity as the other stallion stepped forward, drawing himself up to his full height and extending his wings ever so slightly. Phaedra marveled at the blue tips, mentally noting that once again, being plain, as she was, did seem to be unique here. As he tossed his head, revealing the same blue streaks in his mane, he asked why she was here. For the briefest of moments, Phae wished that she had a more intimidating presence. But alas, she would make due with the skills that she did have. She stepped between the two, a sudden flirtatiousness creeping into her cool green gaze. Raising a wing tip, she brushed it along Alcina's wither, just near his wing joint, shooting him an enticingly look, as she appraised his muscular form. Raising an eyebrow approvingly, she continued. Now her attention turned to Apollo, who although shorter than Alcina, was not without and powerful build, either. She eyed his horn, marveling at how a creature born with a natural weapon portruding from his brow, could be so friendly. It seemed odd to her, as if Unicorn's were always armed.

Moving to the other side, she halted and turned around, now in the opposite place of where she had begun. Eyeing both, she tossed her head prettily, intentionally moving her sandy mane from her chest, where the Amulet of the Earth she wore, lay. She was not worried about either of them attacking her - though if they did, the amulet would protect her. Moreso, it was a demonstration of what being in The Grey could mean, protection. Strength. Alcina's question still lingered in the back of her mind, in answering, she turned a strategically alluring gaze towards him. "I am here, to see if any who wander into Helovia, are worthy of joining The Grey. Those who would recruit for their own herds, often do not mention the other...opportunities that are available to them. The Grey takes only the finest warriors, and the most prominent slueths into their midst, and employs Medics as well. They provide protection of their members, and serve as a mercenary group available to all of Helovia, if payment details can be arranged." She looked from Alcina to Apollo. Both certainly had the strength to join the warriors, under Ktulu's guidance, but they might not necessarily want to. Perhaps they would join her, in Intelligence? Or Tor as a healer?

She really didn't know why anyone wouldn't want to join their ranks. In her mind, it was a prestigious group; righteous and strong. After all, none of their members had ever been allowed to be stolen or kept prisoner before.

Apollo

Phaedra was the name of the beauty before them now, and Apollo found her smile to be captivating. She was a beautiful creature indeed, and the Overo found that he could easily spend quite some time listening to the silky velvet sound of her voice. It seemed to be filled with a natural ability to flirt, and her demeanor appeared as if she had plenty of experience in persuasion. What a marvelous creature… As the mare before them continued speaking, the Unicorn found his interests in her perked, but in an entirely different way. The way she spoke of this sect, The Grey, there was no missing the pride and satisfaction in her tone.

“The Grey?”He asked with a slight tilt of his head, crystalline horn askew as he watched Phaedra move like the embodiment of grace between he and Alcina. A bitter taste of jealousy towards the other stallion rose in his throat as the tawny femme brushed her wing along the blue and black stag’s wing joint, but he resisted in speaking of it. It would do him no good in this situation… The envy was short lived, however, as Phaedra turned her attention upon him, seeming to appraise him. Unconsciously he held his head a little higher, but still regarded her with soft, honey eyes.

Phaedra’s words of The Grey were appealing, Apollo discovered. All his life he had lacked such structure, such stability, and while he was afraid he would not make a grand warrior, he believed that he had other assets that could be useful to this group. Perhaps he could learn, as well, if they found it in themselves to teach him… Another factor was that he would be able to stay with Phaedra, this mysterious beauty.

Inhaling deeply, the painted Unicorn made his decision. He could wander Helovia to his heart’s desire, but it may never give him a sense of satisfaction. Perhaps The Grey would offer him that. If he could have a purpose, then Apollo knew he could thrive in this new land.

“Phaedra,” Apollo began, a boyish smile crossing his lips, “If you and The Grey would have me, I would gladly join your ranks.” Such a prestigious group probably had some sort of initiation, but the Overo would cross that when he came to it.

[ooc: Sorry for the long wait, guys… I haven’t been able to find much muse for Mister Apollo, but hopefully that’ll change once I get out of the Threshold!! Also, he’s somewhat smitten with Phaedra. X3]

Unregistered

Phaedra. The name sang in his head like charms as she told them about the herds and The Grey. She spoke the words with a sense of honor and dignity,and why shouldn't she be proud? He watched,a secret smile creeping onto his face as the mare brushed her wing along his wither. She shoot him an attractive look and catching the rise of a eyebrow. He laughed to himself as the mare was proving very attractive. Satisfied with the 'treatment' she had given him he flicked his tail,his physical smile disappearing but it didn't inside him and,even though she had her attention to Apollo. He stood waiting for one of the two to talk as he watched what attention Phaedra have to Apollo. It appeared not to be as close,but he couldn't be sure. He turned to face Phaedra as she emerged from between himself and Apollo as the horned stallion spoke.

Apollo seemed to want to join The Grey but was it really for himself? What he really wanted was to join a herd-but he had ruled it out because of his aggressiveness he couldn't seem to shake of. He lay his ears back slightly,not knowing what to do. The grey sounded appealing to him-if what he thought of it was true. He needed to know. Flicking his tail he stretched out his neck,his glossy mane falling way below his neck. He bowed nobly as he spoke her name."Phaedra,This,Grey. I think I would like to join. But yet I am not sure. What is it like?" He held his head high,giving him a handsome look,pawing the soft grass under him,bringing up some of the soil. He hoped that is actions would hurry a answer.

"blah blah blah"

Deceased

Phae watched with delight as Apollo seemed to re-arrange the way that he carried himself, when her gaze fell upon him. If you and the Grey would have me, I would gladly join your ranks. A wistful smile crept across her features as he said this. Perfect she thought, her emerald eyes glittering with anticipation. Idly, she once again wondered where Apollo would fit in; Healer? Spy? Warrior? Standing tall, she looked at him proudly, as if he had just made the best decision of his life. Raising her chin at first, she curled her muzzle inwards, bowing prettily; her mane falling in ripples as her neck arched. "I would be glad to have you." She said, flirtatiously emphasizing that it was she who would take him.

Alcina on the other hand, seemed not so immediately persuade. That was fine; she liked a challenge. "The Grey is a group of mercenaries. We expect full loyalty to our cause; should you decide to join a Herd, you will be eliminated immediately from our ranks. Our leaders, are sisters Ktulu the Constrictor and Ophelia. Ktulu is in charge of the warriors, and Ophelia, intelligence. We employ a number of services, in exchange for payment. We protect our members fiercely, and, given the number of individuals who have been stolen from their herds as of late, more effectively as well. " Phae failed to mention that she had participated in stealing members of other ranks but...well, that was another matter all together. "If you are still unsure Alcina, I could bring you to the Deep Forest, where you could meet Ktulu." She was unsure of whether he would read the subtext of what she was saying; that he appeared strong, like a warrior, and would be best in the company of Ktulu. Regardless, Ktulu was the better ambassador for the moment.

She moved to stand closer to Apollo now, trying to create a draw for Alcina. A desire to belong with The Grey. She unfurled her large tawny wings, extending her feathers over Apollo's back; but having several resting almost weightlessly there. She tossed her head, miming impatience at having to wait for his decision.

[Apollo, if you want to post in the updates that you're part of The Grey, I can make us a thread in the Deep Forest :3 Also, I love that he's smitten with her <3

And I guess we'll wait to see what Alcina decides :P]

Apollo

I would be glad to have you.

The words made Apollo shiver from the tip of his tail to the sharp point of his crystalline horn, but he shifted his weight slightly to try and hide it, resting his left hind leg. Something about the femme before him, her natural beauty and earthly tones, was captivating, and the Paint couldn’t help but yearn to know more about her. He remained silent, however, as the mare directed her attention to Alcina, listening intently to the words she was speaking. After all, if he was intending to join The Grey, then he should listen and absorb as much information as he could regarding this sect of Helovia.

The sounds of these leaders, the sisters Ktulu and Ophelia, sounded intriguing enough as well. The Unicorn wondered what they could be like, and if they were anything like Phaedra. The thoughts were of little importance, however, as the said femme moved to stand beside him, as his attention was drawn elsewhere. The unmistakable feeling of pride welled up within the Stallion as he could feel the soft breath of wings upon his back, and the feeling caused him to snort and toss his head, black mane flipping rather gracelessly to the other side of his neck. It was only then that he spoke up, honey eyes looking from Phaedra to Alcina.

“Will you come with us, Alcina?” He inquired, genuinely curious. He knew the Pegasus was on the line when it came to herd life, but to Apollo, it sounded as if The Grey was more of a family unit than a herd. Perhaps that would be good enough for the black Pegasus. Maybe purpose would help Alcina, too, like Apollo hoped it would for himself.

[Ooc: Okay, seriously… I’ll get with this, I promise. XD But, Apollo’s changed to Outcast, so Phae, if you wanted to post something up, I’ll get him to reply… Sorry about the wait, again.]

Unregistered

Tossing back his head,Alcina took in all the information he was being told. It defiantly sounded intriguing. It was not a herd,but sounded more like a family. He knew joining a herd would be just about impossible for him to cope with so being offered to join the grey? Yes,it was what he wanted to do. Phae then proceeded to run her feathers over his back. Grinning slightly he let her without protesting. He was enjoying the 'attention' he was being dosed with. As she tossed her pretty little head he made his decision. He was going to go with Apollo and Phae.

Tossing his head he leaned over to Phaedra,replaying to her flirtiness. Stepping back to face her he held his magnificent wings,standing to his full height.Her turned his back to Apollo so that he could only see Phaedra. A sly smile crept onto his face as he felt the desire to go with her. He knew this was her aim and she had succeeded. He flicked his ears forward, spreading out his wings. They hadn't been used in the while and a good stretch is what they need but while he did stretch them out he didn't see why he couldn't show of a little. He beat them slightly sending a gust of air towards Phaedra causing her made to fly back a bit. e drew them in,watching Phaedra,hoping for a impressed reaction. When he spoke he almost spoke over Apollo but not purposely. "I would love to come with you Phaedra." He stepped back, addressing Apollo. "And with you Apollo."

"blah blah blah"

Deceased
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Phae felt a certain thrill as Apollo seemed to uncomfortably shift his weight, as she confirmed that she would indeed have him. She hid her smile, inwardly enjoying the feeling of his eyes upon her. This increased when she moved beside him, as he snorted, tossing his head.

As their little trio changed positions, and Alcina situated himself between her, and Apollo, she couldn't help but grin. She loved when stallion's showed off. Loved when they returned her flirtatious advances. From their brief encounter, Phae assumed Apollo was too...genuine perhaps, too polite to carelessly flirt. But Alcina...As if answering her thoughts, the dark stallion spread his wings magnificently, standing taller and completely blocking out her view of Apollo. As he beat his wings, she winked at him; knowing only he could see her now. As the breeze from his feathers reached her, they tossed back her sandy mane, revealing a large green amulet which hung from around her neck. If the two stallions were new here, she very much doubted they would know what it was. Still, it was impressive to behold, regardless.

As Alcina folded his wings back to his sides, she cast her green gaze to Apollo, wondering curiously if he would try and one-up Alcina's display of masculinity, or if he perhaps had other things in mind...Arching her neck prettily, Phae spun lithely on her hooves. Looking over her shoulder at the two, she flicked her tail. "Come on boys, let's go home.

[OOC: Okay. Follow me! http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=3761]

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah