the Rift

Vine Magic [Earth God]

Aure Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

AURE</style>
            oh, mirror in the sky, what is love?</style>

I soared along the clouds, my once-aching wings feeling free again…it had been so long since I had flown. The wind through my charcoal feathers soothed me, and I slowly dipped into descent, landing smoothly in front of the shrine of the gods. It had been so long since I had prayed to them, required their help. I closed my shining green eyes, to feel for the Earth God’s presence. I was peaceful, ready to acquire the magic that could help me protect my loving and beautiful family. My twin boys were the greatest thing to ever happen to me, and finding my loving mate Tares was a beautiful experience. Now it was time to pay back the favors that my family gave to me, simply by being there and being so wonderful. The little arctic fox, Neige, sat on my shoulder, her fiercely protective green eyes wary of this place. If I ever lost them…I couldn’t. I had to ensure I never would. I straightened my shoulders and opened my eyes. “I ask for the Earth God. I ask him to grant me magic, vine magic, so that should I ever need to, I would be able to fight for my family and myself with the aid of the plant that healed me. I ask to control the vines."

image by safetylast @ flickr.com</style>

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The gods are busy and are unable to answer your request.

Return date: 1/20/13