Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable
[Image: xanthosprofilepic.png]

Xanthos
I will live for you
before I die

It was without a doubt that something was brewing in Helovia, ready to come pouring over the seams. Would it take days? Weeks? Perhaps more? Only time would tell, and honestly, Xanthos wasn't sure he was ready for all of that to happen.

The stallion had not made much progress in terms of kindling friendships since his arrival, and so it was with that thought that he found himself at the Veins of the Gods. This was holy ground, and the grullo wondered briefly if he was righteous enough to be breathing the air here. "What a silly thought," Xanthos chastised himself as he walked on, giving a shake of his head, "Surely I would have been cast away if I were not welcome."

It was then that the unicorn came to a halt, inhaling deeply, and letting it out slowly as his yellow eyes lifted to the sky. He had always believed in the Gods, but he had never spoken to them, and wondered if they would even answer his call today. "I seek assitance," he spoke up, already feeling as if there might be eyes upon him, "I wish to quest for a companion."

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The Gods are silent to your request at this time.

Return Date: 1/21/13