Xanthos Posts: 99
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Azel :: King Cheetah :: Quantum Leap Adoptable
[Image: xanthosprofilepic.png]

Xanthos
I will live for you
before I die

Back at the Endless Blue, Xanthos had been incredibly torn on what to do. While he wanted nothing more than to leave the racist unicorns behind and follow after Romani, Elizabeth's words rang loudly in his head. The possibility that the dark mare would go after the Haflinger one day was a very real one, but if Xanthos returned to Frostbreath with renewed invigoration, then maybe he could keep the palomino mare safe.

The stallion had followed after the silvered Corporal at a distance, barely keeping her in view as he went along. The pain in his neck intensified whenever the icy wind slapped against it, causing the open wound to burn painfully. When he had gone to the shores with Romani, this was the last outcome he could have wanted, or expected. Hopefully, unicorn and equine could meet again, and Romani would forgive him for what had happened.

Letting loose a sharp exhale, Xanthos dropped his head to alleviate the strain on his neck. He had finally made it back to Frostbreath, but going back to the rest of the unicorns was the last thing he should do. While they were all outcasts here, the grullo felt lower than them, banished in a sense. To Elizabeth, he certainly was, and he didn't even want to think of what Psyche might do when she found out.

Heaving another sigh, Xanthos turned his attention to the throbbing pain that was his neck. Pawing at the ground, the brute laid down upon his side, the cool of the snow and the pressure between the ground and himself doing wonders to soothe the wound. Whether someone approached or not, Xanthos did not care, so long as it wasn't the silver mare.

OOC - So bad, I'm sorry. XD

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

Elizabeth burned with fire. Steam flowing from her nostrils in a fascinating manor. She had stopped not long ago before she seen the distant Xanthos. 'Atleast he had the balls to come back.' a spark of hope within her thoughts. Maybe he could after all be twisted. Though Elizabeth was no fool, she knew his heart was not with theirs. The Blue was only an example of his true feelings, though she needed him. Needed him bad. For his actions though he must be punished, the stab was far from enough, no that mare of his would fall in a pile of blood. One way or the other. The silver mare stood in place. Watching him as he went to the ground. She had much to say but refused to go any further. Instead, she stayed pissed and far back. Observing his actions. Waiting for him to notice her, though she was at his backside. It would take smell to notice her unless he completely rearranged his position.

[ooc- whoever else jumps in on this thread feel free to skip over me, I'll just have her stand here unless someone points her out xD]

Psyche the DarkEmpress Posts: 380
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 8 (ages in Orangemoon) Buff: ENDURE
RayoDeSoleil

"So you thought that you would simply frolic with one lesser than you, did you, Xanthos?"

The words, cold with fury, were followed by a heated glare, orange eyes nearly glowing with anger. She had suspected that this might happen, of course. He had never been the most outspoken of her brethren, but she had thought that she had made herself clear. His loyalty was to the Plague and, therefore, to her. To break that bond was to put oneself into a position lower than the slaves, for at least they could be counted on to know their place. Treason was a crime punishable by death, and the shadow-mare would have no qualms about carrying out such a punishment. In fact, it had been far too long since she had killed, and what better opponent than the liar in their midst?

But.

The word stood sharply in her mind, its taste metallic on her tongue. At one time, the decision would have been easy for her, but now she had a larger picture to consider. If she killed him now, that was one less for her cause, and one less for her herd. That was one less soldier on the imminent battlefield, one less piece on the metaphorical chess board. And he had returned to the Steppe, knowing his fate, knowing that punishment awaited him not only at the hands of Psyche, but also Elizabeth, his Corporal. In fact, Psyche was sorely tempted to simply leave the fool to her silver-tongued comrade. Why should she waste her energy on such swine? Wasn't that why she had made the decision to delegate?

A mental sigh accompanied a simple answer: no. This problem was hers alone to solve. Oh, how it frustrated her! He was such an excellent specimen of a unicorn. His genes would give rise to excellence, if he chose to sow them the right way. He could be proud, superior in every way, and instead he chose - he chose! - to just give all of that up for the chance to race about like an idiot with some hornless wreck of a creature. It disgusted her. How could he even stand to be in such proximity to her? Her outrage was palpable, almost sparking in the air around her, fire burning in her belly, writhing up her neck, glowing in her eyes. How dare he betray them?!

"Get up!" she hissed, lobes flattened against her skull. She stalked back and forth, pacing in front of him, waiting for him to rise and accept his punishment like a warrior. Not wallow about in the snow as though he was a foal. No, even foals had more sense than this lout! "What have you got to say for yourself, then, you fool?" If she wasn't going to kill him, and she had decided that she wasn't, then she may as well waste more time hearing some pathetic excuse that would no doubt be a lie.

[W/C | 495]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Outcast

Xanthos
I will live for you
before I die

Terror. It was the first thing he felt when he heard Psyche's affronted voice.

Immediately the grullo rose to his feet, shaking the snow from his coat before focusing his yellow gaze upon the dark mare. Even if she had not spoken, her expression was enough to tell him exactly what she was feeling. At this moment, he wondered if Elizabeth might have been a better foe than the very leader of the Plague. Honestly, and perhaps surprisingly, he could not blame her for such rage. While he had never outright pledged his allegiance with the Plague, at least not aloud, he knew it was simply an unspoken rule.

At her question, Xanthos wondered idly what might happen should he lie, but he wasn't quite that stupid, even if Psyche and the others thought so. Drawing in a deep breath, the stallion dropped his head, knowing he had done wrong. Oh, so wrong, and there was no way that 'sorry' would be getting him anywhere today. "Psyche," he dared to speak, searching for the right words to say, but it seemed impossible to guess what his leader wanted to hear from him. "... I know I have done wrong, gone against what we stand for. I have no reason to lie about it."

Then, his mind wandered to the very mare Elizabeth had spotted him with; Romani. She was a beautiful creature indeed, unicorn or not, and he couldnt' stand the thought of her being attacked for something so trivial. They might spit and laugh at him for what he was about to say, but the stallion felt it his duty to try. Even if he barely knew the Haflinger mare, he at least owed her her safety. "Punish me as you see fit," he continued on, his eyes meeting Psyche's to guage her thoughts, "But I beg of you, leave the mare be, and I will do as you wish."

And that, as much as he hated it, was the truth. It might not come easy to the stallion, but for Romani, he would act as the others that called the Plague family.

Deceased
RayoDeSoleil

Well, at least he was owning up to his grave mistake. His demeanor was one of utter submission and apology, a stark contrast to her own stance of hostility and power. Her head was high, the haughty, proud look on her features showing precisely what she thought of him and his little excursion. His words were correct, but still, her amber gaze narrowed. He had answered her question, but avoided the why of the matter, and this was what she was most interested in. Oh, she knew the answer of course - he was not as married to their ideals as his betters, not as devoted to her cause as the others. He had always been a bad mark on their hide, and she had never trusted him, and now she knew why. But she wanted to hear him say it.

But before she could tell him as much, he was again speaking, and she couldn't believe her auds. "Punish me as you see fit, but I beg of you, leave the mare be, and I will do as you wish." She stared at him, enraged beyond words, but this lasted only for a moment; then her actions exploded out of her in a whirlwind of fury. "You dare!" she shrieked, eyes wild with burning hatred. "You dare risk your life for that thing? You think that by offering your pathetic little self to our cause, by enslaving yourself to us, we will spare your little hornless friend?" she sneered, her voice the screeching scream of a demonic banshee.

And then it lowered in decibel, taking on a menacing, almost mad, cackling quality, her eyes sparking with the insanity of her bloodlines. She giggled, and it was the sound of prison doors slamming in his face. "Well, fool, so be it. Your punishment is this: you will remain within the borders of the Steppe. If you so much as think about leaving, running, whatever sad plan you can dream up in that idiotic head of yours, I will kill your little friend, with you there to watch. It will be slow and it will be painful, and I will relish every second of it." Her voice had lowered to a menacing hiss as she stalked closer to him, her head high above his, pressing him with all the authority that she could muster.

His position was lower than even Sno's slave, Rapha, basically akin to the prisoners of war that they had so desperately sought. Perhaps she should hand his pathetic hide over to Stellaluna, the torturer, and allow her to punish him in her own way, to draw screams of pain and pleads for mercy from his traitorous throat. Or, better yet, when he broke her rules (which she was sure he would), she would make him kill the equine mare himself, with her standing by to watch. Yes, that would be the ultimate revenge. But for now, he would live, and be confined to the herd, forbidden to leave. She glared at him one last time, then skirted him to greet Elizabeth. "Find the mare, and harm her as you please. Don't kill her. I'd like to reserve that for our dear traitor." The words were softly spoken, and it was unlikely he would hear her command. Even so, he was forbidden to leave, and his attempted assistance would only hurt the mare further.

[W/C | 566]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Unregistered

Elizabeth
the fallen

The silver watched in pure fascination. Complete excitement now caught in her throat as she watched Psyche find her way to Xanthos. Her heart thumped in her stomach and she perked her ears. Slowly moving closer to the two. Still far enough to not engage herself fully in the conversation. In plain view though, she stood tall and brilliantly, an evil smile snaked upon her face. Elizabeth waited for her time to speak, though she felt a tiny bit of her rage reappear when he asked for the mare to be left alone. How dare he even feel the least bit responsible for an equines safety.

Elizabeth dropped a lone tone hiss before Psyche exploded in words. Even the silver friesian felt a bit intimidated. It was the very raging point she herself could get to before she cracked and went psycho, Psyche (because they, so similar) probably had the same line of rage. Though she fell in tones quickly, this time, even the quieter tones deathly terrifying. Silver eyes widened and ears perked to drink in every word, she laughed quietly. As the black shadow drew closer to her, she stood tall and ears intent on listening.

A respectable glare with a curved deceitful smile greeted Psyche, "As you wisshhh dear." dark velvet muzzle contacting with her throat. Neck arched and horn presentable to Xanthos. She began to eye him daringly. Threats upon her lips "You mere fool, you think by telling me not her name she will be safe? You think by offering you up instead of her she will be safe?" a rough giggle tickling her lips "Ignorance."

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

Mauja gone all hell was bound to break loose. A leader may be needed, but Faelene was most weary of who would take his place. She was not so inclined to follow anyone wanting a crown, and title. Especially someone she did not feel Mauja would not approved of taken the power. When she heard Psyche's voice in the distance, like a sharp sword of disapproval Faelene struck out to figure out what was wrong. It certainly was directed at someone.

Dark head carried high, she worked swiftly against the barren white, but slowed when she saw them in the distance. She had ever intention of collecting information before charging in. Though it wasn't hard to see they were giving him some sort of chewing. Oh, how much worse did Psyche's words get, and how true they rang. Great, and who was this they wanted to kill? She wondered, feeling these mares were more creatures of vanity, and power than caring to really help their race. Faelene bit the side of her tongue holding it back, feeling the heavy bitter taste in her mouth. When Xanthos spoke it seemed to only light the fire for the dark mare, and Faelene could hear every word ringing from her wretched mouth. It was an equine, a mare. What to heavens had he done, made company with her? For the love of... Nothing would be accomplished with these two. Faelene was more certain of that when the silver one opened her mouth giving her turn,already wishing to do the order of her leader, and speaking of ignorance. Yes, the red maned had had her fill of them, and their narrow minds.

Striding in, her own ears were pinned to her head, her red whipcords struck against her hocks, while she took up position to the right of Xanthos' side."Ignorance is the two of you. Hurt this equine, and you'll make them bring a whole damn war upon us we are far from ready for. They are just waiting for reasons to strike, and Birdsong on it's way what an easy way to wipe us out." Her voice had a deep edge and cut to it, but remained steady, collected with reason. There wouldn't be any more snow,ice, and cold to keep them back. There would be no suspicions they were racists, and killers, it would be known. How was this keeping things secret? How was this helping their movement? How was this to help against their enemies? Going about harming a bunch of nobody's? Yes, what brilliance.

"Besides, I would think it obvious some of us are a little brighter about keeping a low profile around lesser rather than parading our hatred. Haven't you heard of keeping your friends close, and your enemies closer Psyche? Isn't it better they don't expect a kind friend as the ruthless killer?" She queried, giving her a cool gaze, waiting for her to disagree. "Besides I don't think anyone died, and made you Queen..." Faelene could feel her own rush of distaste, and fury, but she kept it tamed beneath her still black mask. Her dark black eyes encircled by thin rings of silver gave a pointed stare back into the pit of fiery gold. It was clear there was a dare there for Psyche to prove her wrong. The words would be matter-of-factly spoken because last she checked Psyche was not hers. If she was to be there damn well better be a meeting where she saw how many pledged themselves to her...chose her. "Xanthos was doing what I suggested him to do. Making us a new reputation of nothing to fear. You don't conquer from the outside, you do it from within. Maybe, he's yet to spill blood, to be so quick to kill and hurt without cause and reason like the two of you." Faelene made sure to hold them both in her sights. Why did Mauja have to disappear? Why couldn't their be more damned stallions in this place? Even if a pair of testicles were not carriage of courage, shouldn't there be more outspoken against the way she was doing things. Faelene knew Psyche had left them, barely to return to help with the invasion, and it gave her one more reason to find this the worst of doings.

edited for typos :P

Outcast

Xanthos
I will live for you
before I die

To stay within the Steppe was a punishment he saw coming, but it was the least of his worries. If Psyche or anyone else were to go after Romani, nothing would be able to keep him here.

The dark mare's words were beyond harsh, and the stallion kept his head low as she went on and on. No matter what she said, Xanthos knew that the mare must have thought he held some sort of purpose, for she had not come charging at him with the intent to kill, or even harm. That fact alone almost made him chuckle, but he managed to keep it held back. For being so foreboding, he was surprised.

Despite his urge to speak, the grullo remained quiet as the jackal turned and made haste to Elizabeth, whom, thanks to the direction of the winds, he had noticed just moments before. There was a brief exchange between them, and then the silvered Corporal turned her attention to him. Ever so slightly he lifted his head, holding her gaze with an intense look of his own. "Whatever makes you sleep better at night," he spat mentally, knowing better than to speak it aloud at the moment. He was gravely outnumbered here, and any retaliation would likely result in his death.

Then, when he thought that the confrontation might have come to an end, he spotted her. It was the silvered mare he'd met shortly after his arrival to Frostbreath; Faelene, he recalled. When she took up a spot at his side, Xanthos was taken by surprise, but then again, she had not seemed like the rest during their brief meeting. Her words were like venom as she directed Elizabeth and Psyche, and suddenly, it felt as if a fire were alight inside his own belly. Perhaps if there were more unicorns like her, then Helovia would be a different place. Still, he had no business proclaiming that he knew her well enough to make such comparisons.

"Faelene had nothing to do with my actions," the grullo was quick to speak, unknowing of the relationship held between the trio. Last he knew, Faelene had yet to ever meet them. Glancing to the said mare, he gave a sharp exhale, his sides depressing. "... Perhaps, though, she has a point."

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
S o r e n

Soren had found his way around the wilderness quite well as he aged. Farther and farther he went from the safe cover of the forest, always searching for new sights to fill the unending curiosity that plagued him. He'd only met the young pegasus Yol so far, and the encounter had only left him wanting to meet more of the strange beings within this place. Long barred limbs picked their way through the tufts of pale snow, hooves carrying him the farthest he'd ever ventured. Into the far North, where the wind was even colder and the amount of white even greater.

Angry voices made the black dun stop in his tracks. Not too far off stood a group, all horned from what he could see. And they were not happy. Uneasiness welled in the pit of his stomach. What was wrong?
"You dare risk your life for that thing? You think that by offering your pathetic little self to our cause, by enslaving yourself to us, we will spare your little hornless friend?"
The voice cut the air, clearly feminine, but not like any lady he'd ever heard. For a moment, Soren wondered if the mare who spoke so harshly was really just a stallion with a high pitch, but he was mistaken. Hornless? Icy eyes crossed, straining to look at the black spiraling from his own brow. What was wrong with not having a horn? Pegasus didn't have them, and there was certainly nothing wrong with them. Eyebrows cocked, the young buck made his way closer to the outskirts of the gathering, keeping quiet though his dark coat was a contrast against the light ground. A new mare came in, this one with a voice much more like a true lady's, like mother Soleil's own sweet tone. The garnet locked mistress was clearly upset, though. He stopped once again, unsure of whether or not to approach further. Onyx ears stood at attention on his skull, taking in the scolding words exchanged and piecing the scenario's meaning together. His concerned gaze spotted a deep gash on the neck of a sad looking stallion. Finally, he'd had enough of remaining on the outskirts.
"Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" He spoke to the dun, gesturing to the ominous black mare with the feathers in her hair. He gave the mare a warning scowl, before sidling closer to the male. He had no fear of the cruel sounding femme, nor the silver one that seemed to be her sidekick.

[ooc: I hope it's alright that I throw Soren in! If not, just let me know ;)]

Deceased
RayoDeSoleil

Had Mauja truly chosen such an ignorant band of fools to be in his herd? For all the good they did, he could have just let them go join the skyrats and sing "Kumbaya" around the campfire! Her fury, quelled by her outburst and Elizabeth's agreement with her orders, raised its ugly head once more, crackling with the fiery passion that fueled her actions. The red-maned fae truly didn't understand how things worked, did she? This was not a matter of the ex-Edge, this was a matter of the Plague, and she simply did not belong. Perhaps she could, if she so chose to join them, but she had not as yet, and as such had no say in the actions of the Crux. Amber gaze narrowed into a withering glare, lobes flattened against her nape. Her cranium raised, a motion both of defiance and leadership. She matched the mare's vocals, retaining a calm, collected tone, though it was colored with the sarcasm that was so typical of the shadow-mare.

"Well, darling, one insignificant racist unicorn wouldn't draw any attention to anyone. No offense, Elizabeth, but that is how it would appear, dear." A small smile graced Faelene, and though it was not devoid of cruetly, it was a more subtle blend than normal, a smile created just for her. "Do you truly think that I would jeopardize this herd, dear, when it isn't mine to destroy?" It was the truth. She was, of course, concerned for the safety of the herd, as she felt that it was her responsibility to care for them in the FrostHeart's absence (though she was sorely regretting that obligation now), though her intentions were more centered on the Plague. "Perhaps kindness would be welcomed, were it faked kindness; but truthfully this is none of your concern. It is not a question of the exiled herd, of which Xanthos was not a part. You are right, I may not be your queen, but there are some who would follow my lead. That is the path he has chosen, and so he will answer to me in matters such as this."

Who did she think she was, anyway, to insert herself into a situation of which she had no part? And then for Xanthos, the insufferable fool, to dare agree with her, to raise his voice in the situation. But the shadow-mare, learning diplomacy, resisted the urge to bare her teeth and snap at him, instead allowing only a slight flare of annoyance in her nostrils. It may not go unnoticed, but it was self-control, nonetheless. And then, a smaller voice, from a smaller being - a young unicorn foal was asking the traitor if he was alright. I am surrounded by idiots. She eyed the youngling impassively, also electing to remain silent to his appearance. Yes, the best thing to do for now was to allow the red-maned to speak her piece. They would win no battles against themselves, that was for sure, and if her passions could be turned to their side, she may prove an asset yet.

[W/C | 514]

Walk walk walk.
"Talk talk talk."
Think think think.

Unregistered

Elizabeth
the fallen
"And it seems that would be your opinion hunny. Therefore an opinion I do not care about. You were never involved within this conversation, maybe you should learn to be respectful within debates that are not of your own." I snapped to the mare with red hair. A quick fire built within my steaming heart. Her ignorance agitated me. What I wished to do with this equine was none of her business, nor was she ever within this conversation. She butted right in without the power to do so. Though she was of a fine specimen for being pure, I couldn't help but feel the need to sink my teeth around her throat and clamp. A deadly grasp till she fell down praying for mercy, fell down knowing where she stood in this meeting.

Though Psyche's previous words had somewhat offended me "And Psyche darling, what you say only proves I know my place within the ranks of this world." a difficult glance her way, anyway she was more knowledgeable of who this mare was than I myself. The younglin who sided beside Xanthos furthered my irritable mood. IT, let me make myself clear, IT as in a child. Meant nothing. Put in his place too was what was needed. All we all surrounded by this petty stupidity!?

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

Least they could hold their tempers now, she mused. There was a sideways glance to Xanthos, but she did not lose face. She had expected him to be the gentleman in this, and want to spare her from something. She wished he would have realized if she was worried she wouldn't have let her tongue loose upon them. Faelene was afraid of things, but physical pain did not make a high spot on the list...yet.

"No, not one Unicorn," she would agree,because that would prove how thoughtless and prejudice their enemies were. Faelene kept quiet to let her answer, let her put on her show of authority and knowledge to give her perspective. "I couldn't say what you would do," she would reply because it was the truth. How would she know Psyche wouldn't let some of them who weren't in her group be annihilated? She didn't. Mauja's seeming to have poofed, Faelene was concerned what this would mean for them. Though the red maned wasn't much for the whole supremacy thing, she was quite fond of her own kind, and in seeing they were not wiped out. "Yes, I understand your importance and perhaps the need of things," she would skit around saying anything about the Plague. It was suppose to be a secret, (which she found a bit laughable by their means to keep it such) but she wouldn't spill it. If Psyche was as coy as to be suspected maybe she would catch Faelene's hint.

Psyche maybe Faelene could have some form of respect for, but this Elizabeth when she came to speak Faelene let her waste her breath. It was far easy to ignore her all together, because that might serve the purpose of missing her off. A swallow, and brief close of her eyes, she would hold the gold stare as it only mattered for the white socked mare. "Xanthos is my friend, and I wanted to be sure he did answer to you to be treated this way. I would hate to see others harmed over the same issue with the loyalties they have to this herd and what they would do for it." This she hoped Psyche realized if things were going to change she would need the Unicorns who were not racist too. She hoped with her experience in the invasion she would know the greatness of numbers, and a cause that made them united was a strong force. Faelene didn't expect Elizabeth to. That was all she would say about it. Xanthos would take his punishment, and Faelene would let him. This equine, well she had other plans for her, and that would have to be dealt with. Reason, she had learned, could not be spoon fed.

Who should come to her rescue? A silver lad with his heart in the right place, but too small to be of much help. None the less he came in looking concerned for Xanthos, and speaking so. Faelene could see Elizabeth and Psyche ignored the child. This is where she had to stop from scoffing at them. Really a child? This was what had them holding their tongues and actions? Turning to the boy she made a step closer. "He was hurt before and they were making sure he'll live. It's probably best if you let them take care of him." The gray eyes in her mask were soft for the boy only, meeting his intelligent blue eyes. She would wonder if he was an orphan or merely a wandering for he surely did not belong here. A short look to Xanthos (a silent plea to go along with her this time) she then surveyed the ladies. "Please make sure he'll recover. There's something I think he can do, you'll need him for..." Before the colt she said no more, but it would give them something to think about. Dark head lowered to the child (though he was quite a long legged fellow) she whispered, "You think you could show me the way out of this place? It's quite cold, and I haven't found way out of this frosted place for some real warmth." Faelene did not want the child here any more, not around those two, not to see this. What she said was not meant to be silly or dumb, or a lie. It was a half truth, and hope he would take her up on the offer, make this one easy thing to do, leaving her with someone she still could "save".

Outcast

Xanthos
I will live for you
before I die

Psyche seemed to have her sights moreso on Faelene now, whom he was grateful to have shown up and stand with him. Even Elizabeth seemed to put more focus on his silvered friend, looking even more aggitated than before, if it was possible. It was no surprise, honestly, and the stallion had to force himself to stay quiet when the exchange of words went on, knowing that speaking on such matters himself would get him in no better a position.

Before he knew it, the group was joined by yet another. This time it was a young colt, who barely looked old enough to be wandering from his mother's side. Xanthos had not seen him before, but when the youngster spoke, inquiring about his wound, he felt his face slip. For a moment, he was uncaring what kinds of looks he was receiving from Psyche and Elizabeth. The opposing mares had grown rather quiet with the dun's appearance. He caught the look from Faelene, and he indeed went along with her, giving a nod of his head as he turned his attention upon the foal. "She is right," he spoke, a reassuring smile pulling at his lips, "Thank you for asking, little one."

The red maned seemed adamant on getting the youngster away from the bunch; a good idea, honestly, but he was doubtful even Psyche or Elizabeth would stoop low enough to speak such poisonous words before one so young. Then again... He allowed Faelene to work at coaxing the child away, but he remained where he stood, for a fool he would be if he turned and trailed after the couple. He would let the Crux and his Corporal make the decision as to when he would leave, but it seemed to him that this was over.

Soren Posts: 47
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.0 h :: 3 years HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Adoptable
S o r e n
What nasty, rude mares! Was all Soren could think to himself as he continued to observe the two dark Unicorns. Why hadn't mother and father told him there were such awful creatures? Blue eyes glared out with cold, pure, honest dislike. The two didn't even seem able to defend themselves with their own words. They were certainly old enough to know better, weren't they?

Pulling his strong disdainful look from the two sharp tongued ones, he looked up towards the pretty red maned lady, the one who'd come in to speak for the injured stallion. He did not really believe that the black mare and her silver friend were trying to help the dun at all; at least, their voices did not sound like ones that cared for his safety. Looking from the nicer female to the other two, he raised his own dark skull, chin jutting upwards defiantly. "They're the ones that should go." The last word came out almost as a soft growl, which unfortunately didn't sound quite as intimidating as he'd hoped. But he would not deny the sweeter sounding lady an escort, for the stallion seemed to be alright for now. He would not forget the experience though, and his little nostrils made note of the scents of the pitch mare, as well as the greyed one. "Try not to get hurt again, okay?" He said directly to the dark haired charger, before turning his striped back pointedly, his little rear end pleasantly facing the rude mares. "Come on, I can show you the way." He gestured to the garnet locked mistress before walking off the way he'd came.