the Rift

Lust or Love? (Open)

Lucifer Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Lust or Love?

Oh, the delicate white snow under his small hooves. His young little muzzle low and stretched out. Orbs dancing his sight over the white ground. Bare trees overhead threatened to drop snow onto his curly fur. Dapples barely starting to show. He still hadn't spoken and been alive for some time now. He had wondered away from his shy mother, but she had allowed him, for he had Abyss' wits. He had sure-feet and brilliant coordination. His hooves were slightly larger than the other foal's and his legs had very slight feathering. His mane was dark along with his tail.

Traveling from the Endless Blue to here, and next The Veins, he would get tired, but he would push on. Strength of a shire speed and agility of a thoroughbred. All in one. He had all the traits for a 'Super-Horse.' His mom and everyone he had met already noticed his long limbs and forming muscles. Everyone noted that he would be one to watch out for. He was adolescent now, but he would develop with prosperity.

What his dam had told him was that his parents were nearly opposite. Dark vs. light. Big vs thin and lithe. Bold vs. Shy. Deceitful vs an open book. All the differences piled on. One after another. He had never met his father, and he wanted to, but his father hadn't shown up lately and his dam wondered if the stallion died. He was old. An old man as his dam put it. He let out a shrill. It was strong a courageous, but still, no speech. When would the one month old foal learn to speak?

He had no friends, because of his 'No-Voice.'

"|Accompanied By: No one|Age: 1 month|Word Count: Adding Later|"

Mandrake Posts: 53
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 15
Alex
Svetlana was gone. Long, long gone in my mind, and so I prowled the Threshild, in my black-cloaked panther form. Class of white steel rasped against harsh cracked bark under me as the branches creaked their regret at having my muscled torso laid out along the branch. My rich, silken coat blended into the darkness, black on black even in the light of day. I tended to have that effect- turning light to shadow around me, taking the joy out of the air. Nobody should enjoy life except for me. I, Mandrake, soon to be crowned Queen of Helovia! Oh yes, I would get rid of all those damned female leaders and throw them in the dumps. I would raise my armies of stallions, lock away the mares, and watch the land fall under chaos in my stead. I would be the phoenix rising out of the ashes! I and my many sons ready to back up my dreams of grandeur and strength. And here at the Threshold the thieves and fools flocked into Helovia, just waiting for me to teach them their place and the iron of my will.

And my first target was a blog of dark gray against the snow. Silken fur rippled over steel muscle as I rose, tail tip twitching as I fall silently onto the snow behind him. I shed my form swiftly, morphing into my homely shape of a mare. My eyes are silver, gray stone, but otherwise my words are smooth and honeyed off my tongue. And this colt, so young, is just waiting to be guided by my strength and wisdom, to join his nine brothers. He can bathe in the blood of his father and drink the red life fluid of his mother, shed his young form and become my puppet as all stallions should.

"Honey, you shouldn't walk around without your parents, darling." I speak softly, so as not to startle my clean slate mine to design. I study him with my pebble eyes, and smile. The smile of the wolf with the lamb. "I'm your mother Mandrake. Now where's your father, little one?"

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
Tingal prowled, his ears twitched back and forth, listening for a sound. He quickly spotted a mare. She was speaking with a small foal, and Tingal grumbled.

"Honey, you shouldn't walk around without your parents, darling.

The words the mare spoke were words of a mother. Tingal snorted. Surely this child was smarter than to wander with this creeper. he had heard rumors of a mare who would take foals, even though they weren't hers.

"I'm your mother Mandrake. Now where's your father, little one?"

Now the mare, Mandrake, had crossed the line. Tingal trotted up casually, nodding his head towards her. "Surely a mother will have known the father, so you must know who this young colt's father is, correct?" Tingal asked, his eyes settled on the steel gray mare. His tail lashed. The small foal was dappled, and it was strange for a foal to wander at such a young age.

Tingal smelled the air, he did not smell the true mother of this young colt, and he stared at Mandrake, she smelled nothing like this colt. Tingal looked at the young foal."Who is your mother, dear child? I do not wish to harm you."Tingal added the last bit, thinking the child may be frightened by his feline blood.

OOC:
WC: Put that up later

Unregistered

Lust or Love?

The lone figure no longer lonely. A mare stand in-front of the voice-less fae. Gray, just like his mother, yet his mother had no markings and she had a white blaze. She claimed to be his mother, but Lucifer was unsure of that fact. Her voice was sweet and lovely, just like his dam's, but still the fae seemed weird. As the foal was almost accepting her, another horse strode in. A young stallion. He spoke in a sweet voice also.

Then, his chest started rattling, and ears flicked forward. "H-he-hello?" His voice rang out for the first time. A powerful voice for a foal. Powerful just like his mocking grey dapples. His tension released. Hearing his voice was soothing. It was music to his ears, but a crackle to others. He looked back and forth between the two.

If he found qualities he liked, then he would follow. He needed a firm, yet soft hand. Someone to cope with his lacking attention span, and firm muscles. They must love his frivolous and gated steps. They also had to love his history. Whichever satisfied more needs, he would follow, even if it meant losing his mother forever. Who would be the one to crave his needs? Who would he follow, stallion, or mare?

"|[enter anything you want here...]|"

Deceased
Alex

MANDRAKE
don't cross me, for your own safety

Anger. It was anger that filled me, anger that nearly drowned me as the tiger-cat approached. What was wrong with him? Stuck between transformations? This was my horse to teach, my horse to beat, my horse to eat if I wanted. Not that I did. How was I supposed to raise an army if I ate them all? And this meddling fool actually comes up and interrupts my training. Loose the dogs on him, I think. He'll make a very bad enemy, ten of them really, if he continues on his path wrecking my paper to write on!

"Handsome tiger, this isn't your son," I growl at him, swishing my tail in his face. "Does he not remind you of me? C'mon sweetheart. Let's leave this cat and go home. Daddy can wait for another day." I nudge the colt with my nose, my flank brushing his side. I shoot the stallion a hostile glance. "Let's go honey, go meet your new brothers and grow warm, become a stallion of strength and of high power."

Image Credit

dark
The foal was just a child!"He is only a child, not a soldier, not a toy of yours!"Tingal was even more aggravated when the mare lashed her tail across his face. He aimed a quick nip at her quarters, growling like a cat.

Tingal swept his tail across the young foal. His anger at the mare remained, but it did not show when he spoke to the child."Hello dear boy. Surely you do not want to follow this mare. I know she may look like your mother, but I am part cat, and you smell nothing of her. Young child, trust me, I shall tend to your needs. I shall take you to a place where you will feel welcome and warmed. Where your past will not matter, where have yet to discover your future."He glared at the mare, aware that she now hated him. "Wouldn't you prefer to go to a place where you are accepted?"He asked, gazing into the child's eyes. "This mare wants to raise you for her own purposes, to gain power. I have heard of her wicked sins. You do not want to go with her, but who am I to say, you must decide, dear child." Tingal gave a warning snarl at the mare, showing that he would not tolerate her foolishness. Messing with him was a danger. He could hunt, and if she messed with him, she would be his next meal.

OOC:
WC:244

Unregistered

Lust or Love?

The colt loved the mare's touch. She touched his warm flank. Egging him to join her. He walked only about two steps before the stallions voice cut in. The colt was the rope in a game of tug-of-war. If the stallion was telling the truth, the mare was crud, but her presence drew him closer. He had made his decision. Mandrake had satisfied him. She sated his needs. The stallion had fulfilled only one need and to only half credit.

Silver boy's orb turned to sorrow as he gave one last stage-of-sorrow look at the stag. His features perked up as he followed the mare. What would happen if his mom was to try to take him back? It was the lottery playing with Mandrake. One wrong scratch when choosing numbers ends your chance in a snap. Too late to erase what you choose. You've already given the filled 'Fill-Out' slip back. This is now your path embrace it.

His features fell silent as usual. The mare would get use to it. She had to. The boy showed no servitude to her yet. Refined features where easy to tell apart from others. He had become prey, but he had been to hypnotized by the predator to flee. Eyes looked into hers. Sweet looking mare, but the gray coated boy would find out her true passion in the near future.

"|Word Count: |"

Deceased
Alex

MANDRAKE

A child is all the better, for child-soldiers think they are immortal. I thought to myself, triumphant as my son followed me quietly, obediently. Perfect. He would be good for now, anyways. If I really needed, I could dispose of him. But I would succeed with him, as I have done with nine others. "Listen, tiger, fight with me another day." I squeal as his teeth brush my hindquarters, and my hind legs flash to attempt a good strong kick to his chest. Little monster, trying to mess me up!

As for the stallion's words, they were useless bullshit. But I grinned at him anyways, ears pinned, but a devilish grin at his warning snarl. Like he could beat me in a fight. He's not even worth the fight, not worthy of an attack by me. Knox, maybe. The colt would do well with a couple of good fights. The tiger would not, by any means, raise higher than that in my eyes. Certainly he would not fight Archibald, for example, or Vincent. Or Tajheri. No...

EDIT: Due to the nature of Mandrake, both his parents would have to be killed. So, if ok-eyed by you, what will happen is that he is taken in to the Foothills but she stops paying attention to him after finding him unsatisfactory.

Image Credit

dark
Tingal reared up, feeling the mare's legs slam into his chest. He snarled at the child and the mare."You shall regret this! You shall regret it so much! When I'm standing above you, ripping you to pieces because you joined this fiend! You shall be slaughtered by her when your use is expired, when she no longer desires you!She shall not care for her! She shall restrict you to a life no one deserves."Tingal paused, his voice softened."If it is love and attention you desire, come with me, this is your last chance child."Tingal outstretched his head, pressing his nose against the child. His fur was long and warm.

Tingal quickly aimed a kick at the mare. To your wretched face it shall go! He screamed in his head. His feline eyes glinted fiendishly at the two horses. "Your true mother would not be pleased by your choice. Nor shall the gods."Tingal his desperate voice rang out. He touched the colt gently with his tail,"come with me child, learn to protect the ones you love, this sinner should be dead. You do not want to go with her, trust me child."Tingal looked deeply into the young child's eyes.

OOC:
WC: 200

Unregistered

Lust or Love?

The mare kicked the stag easily, but the stag didn't like that and fought back. His features gentled and he reached his muzzle to touch Lucifer's. Then he spoke of love and desire, gods, then his mother. The vision of her popped into his head and the vision was clouded. He hadn't seen his mom in a long time. Sweet ebony and grey dapples, a blue eye, and.. did she have markings? He didn't know who to trust. Was Mandrake his mother, was she not? Who was she? Who was this stallion? He stood now. Firmly planted in the ground. Unsure of whom he should follow. His soft touch drew him closer. The stag winning the game of tug-of-war. He let out a loud whinny. His most powerful. He hoped to get their attention, but if it didn't he would slip away.

Ebony lips faded to a smokey grey then dapples. Legs were also of the purest onyx. Would he lust for blood or would he travel to find his beloved mother. Then, striking him like a horn in his side, he realized how old he actually was and shifted closer to the stallion. Lucifer would most likely join her later, but he needed his mom. Values. Strength. Charisma. He reared on his built hind legs. He was also mature for his age. Hoofs waving in the air Caribbean Sea blue orbs dancing around His head was thrown up and down. He landed easily and looked at the two. Who the hell would he choose? He knew neither... Maybe he needed someone to help with the decision.

He then continued following the mare. Unaware, but he needed an actual mom and that is what he thought of Mandrake now, a mom.

"||"

Deceased
Alex

MANDRAKE

I was sick of this Dragon's tiger-cat-horse. Honestly. He needed to piss off. "Listen hotshot, this is my foal and mine to... find. You aren't the only one with fangs I've met." I snap, my body tense with anger. I haven't had a proper fight with anyone for ages, and I will gladly take this pussy boy on. Ha! Pussy... cat. Get it? On the other hand, maybe the colt should just go with him. I already have nine sons- do I really need another? Yes, you do. You always need more sons, more horses to command and help you rule with unquestioning loyalty and obedience. Of course. I wondered who the gray colt's real parents are. They would need to be disposed of, of course. The colt was too young to do so himself. I would need to ask Archibald. Or perhaps Tajheri. Taj needed to prove himself again. I might split them up, send Evers on a couple of diplomacy missions to the other herds to glean some information from them. I didn't need any aggressive herds right now on my borders. Not until I was more powerful, in which case I would be invading other herds to put them in their proper place. And then I would set my sons on their thrones. As a rule, I didn't like to clear the path of glory for my sons, but I could only see good coming out of this domination plan.

Image Credit

dark
Tingal grunted. Such a demon this mare was."Come with me child. A mare in the Throat will surely care for you while we find your mother. Do not go with the mare. She will surely harm you." Tingal placed his muzzle onto the small shoulder of the dappled colt, nudging him away from Mandrake. "I imagine your mother."He said."A dapple, like you."He said."That is a similarity between you and this mare. But you have sweet blue eyes. Her are cold and loveless. She may try to deceive you, but never trust her, no matter how tempting."He noticed the foal had edged closer to him."You have markings, and I do not see markings on this mare, do you?"He asked, his tone sweet and loving. "Trust me."He said."Come now, before you regret your decision." A deep growl resided in Tingal's throat as he glared at the mare. With lighting fast reflexes, he opened his fanged mouth and aimed to nip the mare's side. If he did get her, it'd surely cause a deep gash. One that'd be quite painful. His green feline eyes turned wild."Don't you dare touch this colt."He growled, his primitive side coming out.

OOC:
WC: 206

Unregistered

Lust or Love?

As he stood quietly waiting for it to sink in, they both spoke in harsh tones at each other. She snapped, and he lunged, but in the commotion of things, Lucifer felt slightly skittish. His fate was decided on this decision. Two options. His eyes drooped and sad features threw his face off. As they stared at each other, Lucifer backed slightly. Such small and slow movements were surely to go unoticed in their tensions. Once marginally farther then before, he turned around and took of into the other direction.

The wind wasn't as cold, and the snow no longer froze him. Birdsong was in play. Oh, the sweet birds just making the first noises since their departure to warmer places. The breeze was mellow and caught his little Mohawk mane and made it quiver from the speed. Thank god for Tainted. Thoroughbred lineage came in handy. He whipped so easily and delicately, it looked as if he went through them. He would grow to be a silent, deceptive, understandable stag. His legs where slightly weak now, but only because he wasn't nearly done growing.

The sight of having neither of them was pleasant, and he'd enjoy it. He scarcely remembered his mom, and he had no idea where to go. He hoped he haden't been followed, and he hoped if was being followed, he out run them.

""