Valentine's day already?
Perhaps 'night' is better
1006 days to go

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
Valentine protects himself?
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Bazilisk Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Safe.

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi
d'Artagnan is safe.

Valentine's day already?
Red Bay?
Known for his affiliation with the Moon
1006 days to go
he was registered 06-01

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Alex the Godspeaker Posts: 11
Master of Mysticism
Mare :: Other :: Very short :: --
Alex
Teeroo, Remember that you must provide three reasons before protecting yourself.

Unregistered
Safe, d'Art.

Unregistered
THE BLACK SERPENT SEEKS PSYCHE.

Warrior's Breath
Was a warrior for the ex-edge in the Qian invasion.
Valentine's day already?
Refers to this thread where Valentine declares his love for Psyche and Psyche 'agrees' of sorts to his love.
'A pelt of true black' - the night is black.
1006 days to go
Registration Date: 06-01-2012. Flipped the numbers around.

Simple and quite short, I know, but I hope it's passed.

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow
I'm not going to pass it or deny it, I just wanted to toss my opinion out. X3 I agree that 'Warrior's Breath' should have been a more prominent part of the riddle instead of the title. However, I also feel that, unless you're an avid follower of BOTH Psyche and Valentine's threads, you wouldn't be aware of the thread existing where Valentine declared his love for Psyche.

I like the "night is better" clue and how it describes her pelt, because it's referring to her directly. :D

The clue regarding her registration date, I feel, isn't actually a part of Psyche's character... It doesn't describe her, you know what I mean? So, because I have different opinions on this stealth, I won't say much other than that. X3

Either way, Good job, Elope!

Mandrake Posts: 53
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 15
Alex
We actually are allowed to use anything on their profile :3 Registration dates have been used before although when I've tried to use them they've been caught. And the title was an additional clue but it wasn't meant to be prominent.

Definitely don't mean to get all defensive just wanted to clear it up a bit.

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow
No, it's alright, Elope. X3 I wasn't aware that things like registration dates were okay to use in stealths, and that they've been used before... That's just me being a noob to all of this, still. XD

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
Actually looking at it again I withdraw my pass, and I'm not doing to fail it either. The thread thing did confuse me, and it isn't on her profile, so you will have to ask an admin, but once again the Warrior's Breath thing
I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!
Pass.

The title can be the most important clue in a stealth, in my opinion, so I think it's valid to keep it counting as a clue.

So, counting the warrior clue, the color clue, and the history reference in accordance with a recent thread, that makes what I consider 3 valid clues, without even taking into account the 6/01 registration date.

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Pass

I agree with Boom, titles are what lure you in and even think "Huh, is that my character?" or at least they do for me.

The clues that add up to be sufficient are very well thought out.

Aaron Posts: 260
World's Edge Protector atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 6 Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Alanna :: Common Hellhound :: Energy Drain Emily
PASS

I really can say no more than what Boom and Time already did

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
REJUDGE

Due to some dispute over the passing of this stealth, a rejudging will occur. None of those who judged the stealth before can judge now, and no judges can be members of either the Plague or the Dragon's Throat.

Thank you for your patience and participation.

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable
Can any admins possibly judge this as there are very few people with no characters of the Plague or the Throat or is it strictly members?
WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Murder Posts: N/A
Unregistered
PASS

I thought it was pretty good. Honestly that Valentine's day thing should have been a giveaway to who it was. I think it passes.

Alex the Godspeaker Posts: 11
Master of Mysticism
Mare :: Other :: Very short :: --
Alex
Elope: This is strictly for members, as the admins were unable to come to a decision amongst themselves.

Dexter Posts: N/A
Unregistered
Pass

Like Tarot said, the Valentine's Day was a dead give away. You could also add up the other clues, so it makes sense.

Ghayth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
PASS

I thought it was also a give away. I also think there were four clues given. In my perspective, I count the title and all the other clues. Three clues were no doubt given.