the Rift

Pawprints in the Snow [Any God]

Murdock Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 9 | def: 10.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8 HP: 61.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Gaz

M U R D O C K
If I go crazy then will you still call me Superman?

The sun had set; its fiery form sinking below the horizon line as it disappeared behind the planet’s curve. The massive expanse of heaven above had been painted with fiery red and vibrant amber, though now only dark navy coloured the sky. Bunches of grey cloud hid the stars and the fair moon from sight, and the ground was swimming with shadows. The crashing waves of the nearby ocean roared across the cliffs, travelling swiftly across the flat land where the songs of birds had ceased.

Murdock carefully made his way across the land-bridge towards the Veins of the Gods, pale eyes fixed on the sharp lip of the volcano ahead. He had pondered this journey for many days, and in his loneliness he had finally decided upon coming here. It was not a decision to be taken lightly, and despite his usual nature he had considered this in seriousness. Even by air it had taken him several days to travel south from the steppe, and now as he stumbled across the folds of lava he hoped his journey had not been in vain.

Climbing up the path, he made his way past the steaming pools of lava and the glowing stones, a hint of nervousness gripping his heart. He had never seen a God before, and now he perhaps had the chance to meet one. He approached the shrines, the red heat of the volcano blasting into his face as he looking down at the bubbling magma. Clearing his throat, he studied each of the shrines carefully. “Hello, Gods!” he called awkwardly, glancing about. “I wonder if I might be graced with your presence for a short time”. It felt strange to talk to empty air, but how else were you supposed to summon a God?

(Murdock is questing for a white tiger companion c: )

"Speak"

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The eclipse above has disturbed the gods. No one comes to your call.

You can return to the veins on: 1/26/13
(you rolled a one!)