the Rift

Yiska's Prayer [Any God | Companion Request]

Yiska Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Yiska
i am no bird, and no net ensnares me

Yiska slowly trekked through the Veins. His solid hooves carried him steady, stopping every so often so he could admire the sluggish blue lava that seemed to be molding the island to it's choosing. He enjoyed learning, and would regret not jotting this to memory. Eventually he crested a small ridge, and before him rested several shrines. He dropped down on one knee, other leg extended. His head hung low, muzzle inches above the ground. In his mind, before speaking, he recalled why he had made this journey.

He had wandered for so long, and finally found a home in the Throat. He was meeting the inhabitants of this land, and so far, they had seemed warm and receptive. But still, he was always eager to learn. His polite ways would have made him to be a door mat, if not for his sheer size and muscle mass. Truly a teddy bear, he was questing for a friend to share the next leg of his journey with. He wished for something that was playful, something to remind him of the joys of life. He believed his request would lead him to find a creature to care for and learn from.

"Oh Holy Ones," he began, his voice bold, yet respectful. "Though a newcomer I am, I have heard much of your triumphs. Your people praise you, speak so highly of you. I have never heard of your names before coming to this land, to Helovia, but everything I have heard has been good. I come to you, visit your home on this day, to request something. I beg of you to be accepting to me, one of your faithful followers." The dun stallion, his stormy eyes wide but fixed to the ground, remained here, in his humble kneel, waiting for a response.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The gods are busy taking care of matters with the eclipse. Your call is not answered.

You may return to the veins on
1/26/13