the Rift

greetings from a face carved of stone. [Elizabeth]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>
    My friends, I am only flesh and bone, but I won't let you die alone.</style>

I stood like a statue in the midst of the spring desert, blue eyes rolling over the crimson horizon as I awaited the party of the ambush, either returning with their assigned target or simply coming home empty handed. My head was held high, twist of the wind curling my mane to wrap wildly. The former unicorns of the Edge had made many attempts to capture citizens of the Throat as well as our allies, the Qian. Word held that many had been successful in their attempts, and let's be honest - I would not allow it.

A personal insult to my comrades was one that might as well stain myself. I would put an end to this needless attempts of stealing my own, if I had to take each and every member of the pitiful outcast band by force. If they think my herd so weak to allow ourselves to be picked off one by one, they were mistaken. I would assure that this bitch would understand that simple idea before she was released - if I chose to release her. If not, I would hold her here, by my breast to be protected by my own skill. Let her try to escape from my clutches, either by force or a smooth tongue. She would find me quite difficult to barter with.

I had taken up the calling of Resolute because of the stubbornness I was born with. Often it would slight me in terms of politics, but as my reign would hopefully show, the resolve with which I ruled would be my saving grace as much as a thorn in my side. To be unyielding is to be powerful, like stone itself. Let the pathetic unicorns who threaten my family and allies learn this lesson: I will not allow it.
""

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Elizabeth
the fallen

Annoyance tore through my entire being as I was held against my will and took to some nasty desert. Pegasus surrounding me. My ears never left the muscles of my neck. Silently I traveled. Too disgusted to converse with them, their presence made my stomach knot with vomit. Though I had made attempts of my own to steal an outcast perfect for our organization, didn't give them the right to pry at my life. Nasty feather brains who thought I would do them good.

When I saw the short chocolate mare who stood as if she was some hot shit, I couldn't help but have my mood lightened. It was quite humorous to see that she would be the one to hold me against my will. Right. Again though her sights were displeasing. To even know there were such vile creatures made my head swirl with the memories of blood. Long lost visions on which I had not looked for in ages. I stopped though. Refusing to go any closer to her. Let them kick, bite, charge. I don't give a rats ass. I've felt the most pain anyone could ever feel. I do not care. I will not speak.

Hidden Account
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>

I let a shy smile perk up on my features as I see the horned being amidst familiar faces of the Throat. It vanishes well before the gathering is close enough to view my features. I continue to stand, much like a statue in the middle of the desert. As the crowd gathers near me, I notice her legs have stopped. I look at her with passive blue eyes for a moment, then look at the pegasus at my right hoof. "Thank you," I say calmly, "I can manage from here." Again, quite calm, stolid patience taking grips of my heart and holding it still. So many accusatory insults I would like to slam into her arrogant face, but I resign myself to being civil - at least for now.

"So you made it, Elizabeth." The desert floor painted a bright orange red, the spring blue sky above endless. "I am Kri, Leader here in the Dragon's Throat and your personal guard." A moment passes, my face viewing the much taller mare with harsh, judging eyes, waiting for her to speak. She likely would not, by the stubborn view of her face. "I intend to keep you here, you see, as I do not take kindly to forked tongued brats trying to take my kin and allies for prisoners." A smile, poisonous in intent, graces my masculine features as I watch her, quite a distance between us, in quite contempt.

"I doubt you will be of any trouble," I say, a falsely sweet voice taking over my gruff voice. "And you can try to escape or fight for your freedom. However, I assure you that you will remain here until I am damn well ready to release you."

You will be released when you die.
""

Unregistered

Elizabeth
the fallen

What she speaks, passes through one ear and out the other. I have no intent on listening. Paying attention to something so vile was not on my to do list today. Instead though I just stare. Blank face and no emotion. That is until she spoke my name. Ha stalker bitch, nobody knows me besides my fellow kin. How would she of heard of me. In reality I didn't even know her. Seems as though I'm known everywhere. My brow twitches and that is is. A snakey smile pressed upon my lips only to further enrage the caged fire within this Kri. Leader. Psh.

"Your chains do not bind me bitch. I will leave when I am damn well ready to go." I snap. Without a care in the world. Fury within my heart. Let her step forth. I am perfectly capable of beating down her small body. Worthless pegasus. I'll stay until I find out upon all of this herd. Until I find their secrets and a perfect way to stab at their heart and twist. They helped take the pures Edge. I, as a pure, will in return bring it back.

Hidden Account
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>

Chains? No, no, little Elizabeth. I hold you down with something much more frightening than metal. Instead of allowing my face to warp into rage at the pathetic creature calling me a bitch, I smile pleasantly. Without warning, I begin to pull and tug at my magic. The air around the unicorn is far enough away from to to remain unaffected by the patterns about to be altered. I focus upon her for a moment, the space filled with air, and suddenly the weight begins to intensify. Gravity increases around the mare, the pressure of the air around her increasing slowly, but noticeably. My smile remains amused, and I crack my mouth open to speak before I increase the pressure like the slam of a hammer.

"Were you capable of doing what you wanted, you would not be in my home, you oaf," I say callously, the pressure increasing rapidly and pushing downward. Movement would be made heavy, the pulling would clutch at her less solidified areas, perhaps pushing upon her barrel and moving the unprotected organs uncomfortably up toward her diaphragm. Who needed chains when you could simply silence someone under an invisible weight?

Air could be moved into such pressures as to crush her like a leaf under my hoof. It could be used to crush innards without spilling blood or stop the air from a creature's lungs. Deadly power had been granted to me, and I knew how to use it. Of course, what good was a prisoner if she was dead? "You may not like me, Elizabeth, but you would be wise not to test my patience." I release my clutch upon the air around the smokey mare, looking at her rather contemptuously for a moment. "Do you understand?"
""

Unregistered

Elizabeth
the fallen

A shift in something made me feel heavy. My heart felt like it dropped 20 feet below my carcus. The breath slowly releasing from my lungs, still capable of breathing. It took me but seconds to realize the grin upon her face said it was all thanks to her. Insanely I laughed. As if this intense death grip horrified me. Dying was dying. I could care less. Fate is fate! "Yes have your little followers do your dirty work, were you capable of doing what YOU wanted, you wouldn't have to have someone do your duties." right? I mean if she was capable of stealing me she should have done it herself. Instead of sending her little puppies on my trail and tag teaming me. Pathetic and small. Low.

My breath minuses. What I wished to speak could not falter forth as my head was slowly sinking to the earth. Sturdy knees still keeping me afloat. Magic. If she was a true warrior she wouldn't need magic to fight. Pathetic. She is no true fighter. As the tightening grip releases I feel my head shoot to the air. Proud horn spiraling to the sky. My silver eyes locked a gaze with her, a snort rippled my scared nares. "Dear pathetic, I don't wish to understand you." my daring tones a glitch of hateful tones. I cared not for her. Let her be low and use her magic I do not care. Maybe she'll man up and fight face to face without cheating.

Hidden Account
Boom Boom!

KRI the Resolute</style>

Her laugh is misplaced and makes one of my ears tilt back upon my skull. If there was no way to threaten her, than the expenditure of my energy on magic was wasted. The weight is removed and we are left standing; a pair of enemies amidst a red desert stage. It is then that she speaks, moving her position in this verbal battle into yet another position for me to usurp easily. One thing I knew for certain now about Elizabeth; she really needed further training in the art of intelligent banter. "Do you really believe the mundane task of collecting a brat like you needed my personal attention?" I say quite callously, looking at her with a serious expression and tilting my head slightly in amusement. "Don't flatter yourself. It's unbecoming."

Looking at her as she regains her breath and returns to the spirited bitch of a mare that she is, I wait until she has collected herself enough to spit venomous words at me. "Your choice," I say quite neutrally. It would be easier for her if she chose to just comply, rather than struggle during her stay, but I could not make someone behave without beating their face in. If she did not fear death, than likely the idiot would still struggle afterward. I would just have to learn to ignore her attempts at insults and rebellion, if I didn't want to waste my energy with pointless scuffles. "It will only serve to make your stay even more intolerable, as I am no stranger to violence."

Glancing over my shoulder for a brief moment, I note the Oasis in the distance. "Come," I say to her, motioning back in the direction of the lake. "You may be a prisoner, but I can't very well have you dehydrate in the desert."
""

Unregistered

Elizabeth
the fallen

Kri began to speak upon deaf ears. I blocked every tone she spoke out. I cared not for what she had to say. Instead I put my focus on a rock below my feet. Oh how interesting. How much more glorious this rock than the petty bitch before me. Ha, ignorance. Her belief in that she is anything great. Equality my ass. The ugly chocolate needs to learn her place. Oh well. Let me kick this rock with my massive hooves. I toy with it. Imaging it her face. Squishy so roughly beneath my onyx daggers. Pleasing as it may sound, I'm stuck here for a while. Stuck till I figure out a plan. Maybe this will give me some time to cool down before I murder Xanthos for treachery. Fuck. Idiotic unicorn. I guess he just truly doesn't understand the greatness in those with a horn.

Grant it we are only different by a horn but face it. We're so much more beautiful. So much more pure and interesting. Sooooo much better. Wings. Uck. Bare. Useless. I tune back in as she begins "be a prisoner" and I slowly begin to tune out till she says "but I can't very well have you dehydrate in the desert". It took me a moment before I connected she was telling me to come. Ha. I may be a prisoner but I will not drink from a tainted lake. Screw her in the ass. Rather she can kiss mine. "How tempting." I pause "No." Planting my daggers firmly I rest my ears abruptly to my neck again. Ceasing to move my body.