the Rift

My Precious [Open-New]

Natoni Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
A squeak slipped from between her dark kissers. Oh! Following that bird was such a bad idea. This dank, dark place had a menacing aura about it. Natoni was sure. Natoni was good at telling these things. Natoni was never, ever wrong. I mean, even the trees were trying to engulf each other in hopes of soaking up the sun all for themselves, for heavens sake. What a terrible place this was! She shifted about uneasily in her cold, grey hide. There were thieves and traitors scurrying about these woods too. All of them would certainly want to rough the mare up and take her stash. Her precious, precious stash! No, not Natoni's stash!! They were her pretties. They would never get a hold of her stash. Then, as if on cue, her colorful pupils enlarged at the sight of her feathery ex-prey (apparently after her losing it the first time, it had gained the honor of receiving a new title of "ex") and the other thoughts were pushed to the furthest recesses of her mind. This place couldn't be that bad. There were birds here, after all! And not just any birds, either. There were blue birds. B-L-U-E BIRDS! They were the prettiest sort of bird, or any other precious trinket, for that matter.

"Come back! Come back! Natoni need you. Natoni want new blue precious!" She shouted, with hungry, threatening eyes, "No worries. Natoni no taste, only touch. ONLY TOUCH!"

She was certainly scaring the animals away more with every hoot and holler, but that didn't quite register in her head. Natoni continued to stamp through the forest, creating all sorts of havoc as she went. That's how it normally went. The unicorn would cause every sort of trouble without meaning to, make some unwanted enemies, and then run like the dickens when there were no other options left. Especially since those other options were usually either hide or cower in fear. Hiding had never been her specialty and the more bloodthirsty brutes didn't take too kindly to anyone being open-cowards. Well, many of them really didn't take too kindly to closet-cowards, either, but that was besides the point. Then again, Natoni couldn't have been dishonest even if she wanted to. There was obviously no point to that dishonesty madness! Saying what she thought, ninety-nine point nine percent of the time without filters, was how this particular mare lived her life. It was the only way to go about doing anything in Natoni's eyes. How else would everyone know that this special blue bird was her precious?

"ONLY TOUCH!"

Ooc: Whoever wants her, take good care of her. She's the lowest on the food chain and for some weird reason, I don't hate her for it. xD

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

There was a lovely female unicorn wandering these forests. She looked nervous and scared, as if the trees were going to consume her. She seemed terrified, as if someone was pursuing her to hurt her. I felt pitiful for her. As pretty as she seemed, she was strange in my view. Just a tiny bit. Who were her precious? The pretty blue birds fluttering around in sight. They were precious, but why would a unicorn want a bird? They would just fly away. If she was thinking any one would take her birds, she was wrong. She seemed sweet, but disoriented.

I was afraid of approaching her. The other unicorn that confronted me, was racist and aggressive, but not nervous. Who knows what a nervous, cornered unicorn would do to an equine like me. Is she racist like the other horses? Her blue tail flicked, and it reminded me of the blue birds she was chasing. Did she want the blue birds because they reflected her mane, tail, and eye color? I was quite confused, but I stood there saying nothing.

I finally made up my mind to talk to the lass. She seemed so confused, I wanted to help her. I slowly approached her, taking slower steps than I normally would, in confronting a horse, or pegasus. "Hello", I said my voice slightly shook. Darn it! I thought to myself. I can't show fear. "I am Orinthia...Are you okay?" I asked her.

"blah blah blah"

Unregistered
Natoni pretty much jumped out of her skin when the other mare spoke. When did she appear? This one was sneaky with some sort of special training. How else could she have startled Natoni so? And special training had to mean she was sneaking up on others for a long time, which meant...

"A THIEF! A THIEF! EVIL, PLUNDERING, MARAUDING THIEF! SOMEONE HELP, HELP NATONI! PRECIOUS BE STOLEN! STOLEN!" She screeched and squawked like a mother bird protecting it's nest.

As one could tell, she wasn't exactly used to dealing with kindness from others. Actually, she wasn't used to interacting with others, let alone with kindness. It wasn't much of a surprise that she was acting the way she did. The grey fae backed away as slowly and as quietly as she could muster, but ended up creating quite the racket as her hooves made contact with crunching leaves. Then, she stopped. It never really occurred to the slightly deranged mare that seeing what her assailant looked like would be any sort of beneficial. Until now, that is. Holy cow! No, This girl here was the holiest of all cows! She squeaked again. This... Orinthia, was it? She was big, the color of charcoal, and did I mention big? No, not just big, she was HUGE! Natoni's wintery, blue eyes widened greatly at the sheer height of this girl. She must have been at least a good two hands taller than Natoni! At this exact moment, the grey fae felt like a puppy so scared that it was about to wet itself.

"No, no! Natoni mean no harm. No harm!" She whimpered with begging eyes, "No hurt Natoni, yes? Yes? Natoni no have nothing, ms. thief. Honest!"

Hidden Account
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

The unicorn lass got terrified, as I spoke. "A THIEF! A THIEF! EVIL, PLUNDERING, MARAUDING THIEF! SOMEONE HELP, HELP NATONI! PRECIOUS BE STOLEN! STOLEN!" I nearly jumped out of my skin with fear. The lass stared at me with suspicious, terrified eyes. Her screech hurt my ears. "Gah!" I yelped out. The fae was scaring me. "No! No! I won't hurt you!" I said, just wanting her screeching out of my ears. The noise was earsplitting, and at a high frequency. I had sensitive ears and I felt like running away from it.

As she squawked, I wondered what was making her so terrified. There was no reason to fear me...Then I thought over it. I was pretty tall. 17hh. That's very tall, compared to the lass, that looked small to me. I towered over her. I felt bad, at my height. Scaring innocent horses. She tried backing away, but she kept on stumbling, and making a raucous as she tried to turn away from me. She was so different. Even the way she spoke. Seemed different. Her big blue eyes widened even more.

"No, no! Natoni mean no harm. No harm!" I felt a stab of pity at her words, now soft spoken, a mere whisper. "No..No harm!" I said, trying to emphasize, that I would never hurt another horse, unless they challenged me to a fight, or hurt my pride. "No hurt Natoni, yes? Yes? Natoni no have nothing, ms. thief. Honest!" She spoke again whimpering. "No. I'm no thief," I said. "I don't know what your precious is..." I said trailing off, hoping the lass wouldn't run away completely.

"blah blah blah"

Lynx Posts: 73
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15 :: 5
Shoikan

Lynx
Hope and pray that you never need me, but rest assured I will not let you down.

Incredibly loud shrieks cut through the normally hushed forest, someone screaming about a thief. Wincing as his ears are assaulted, the stallion contemplates on whether to get as far away from the piercing screams, or approach in the hopes of helping. Retreating would be cowardly, he supposes, and so with a mental sigh he resigns himself to the risk of losing his sense of hearing. Though whoever it was had fallen silent, he has a good idea of where the mare might be. At least, he thought it was a mare, for any stag with that high of a voice must surely be unnatural.

It takes only a few minutes to locate the fae, who has already been found by someone else. It seems obvious to Lynx which lady was the hysterical one, and which the supposed thief. A blue maned girl is almost cringing away from a much larger black figure, babbling apologetic nonsense as the darker of the two attempts to soothe her. It would be almost amusing, if the white unicorn wasn’t so obviously terrified. Knowing his own grotesque appearance would be far from comforting, and seeing that there is no immediate danger, he prepares to leave.

Fate, it would seem, has other ideas for the buckskin. The dark spots that had mysteriously appeared on his coat earlier in the day suddenly begin to glow, triggered by the darkness that lurks under the heavy canopy of leaves. All sorts of colors shine for a second or two, only to fade into another bright shade. Red, blue, green, and yellow all gleam cheerily, unmindful of the normally golden steed’s irritation. Know there is no way to slip away unnoticed, not with a rainbow of light erupting from his hide, he reluctantly paces a few steps closer to the mares, daring them with his eyes to laugh at his predicament.

Unregistered
The grey fae pawed the ground nervously. Her ears flicked flat against her head. Her flowing mane flopped in front of her face, and she backed away, managing to thump into a nearby birch in the process. It must have jumped out from behind her! There was no other logical explanation. Especially since there were many nasty beasties in these woods; not just the pony-kind. But oh, if only she had eyes in the back of her head. If Natoni could see every which way, this sort of thing would never happen! Or at least, never as often as it did. Then, almost in unison with the loud thud of making contact with a tree, Natoni's thin face cringed. What happened next was something rather peculiar, even for her.

Orinthia appeared to share the same reaction! Actually, shared might be too strong a word. Let's say borrowed, instead. Yeah! Borrowed is a nice word. Anyways, a few things popped into Natoni's head. The first being that, that's never happened before. Had she been looking through a mirror and not known it? Or was it a river, perhaps? Or maybe some kind of darker magic was in play here? The grey fae couldn't be certain, but when someone copied her reactions, especially a creature so mighty as this one, good things never followed. Although... this was something rather curious. And the only way to act around something curious was to be, well, curious!

It was surely a once in a life time opportunity to experiment, and hopefully flee when things got too heated or possibly life threatening, whichever came first. The blue-maned mare cocked her head to the side and ceased all blubbering, for the moment anyway. She would still be prepared for any sort of pleading, in case say Orinthia got hungry and decided to have some Natoni stew, but for now, she was a bit more interested in why? Why was Enormous-asaurus roaming these parts? And why, if she were as frightened as she appeared, was she trying to talk to an unknown stranger in the middle of the woods? Something smelled fishy. And not the good kind either.

"Not a thief, not a thief?" She asked, keeping every inch of her body in a defensive position, "Why no Natoni believe you? You liar? Prankster? THIEF? Natoni settle on thief until duck god say otherwise. Yes, yes!"

Then shock washed over Natoni's body, sending cold sparks up and down her spine. What was this? A brute with a sun-kissed pelt, chocolate tufts of hair, and honey-colored eyes, walked onto the scene. It wouldn't have meant a whole lot to the chalky unicorn except that he was flashing all sorts of unusual colors and to top it all off, his horn, if it could be considered a horn, was piercing through this skull. Eek! What a terrifying creature this thing was! Was it a demon? Orinthia must have summoned this thing to get her precious!!! Of course. It had all been a ploy. She could see it now.

"Liar! Liar pants fire!" She roared in a shrill voice, "You thief do dark magic and poof up beast! Natoni no fooled."

It started off as an I-told-you-so moment and then the panic began to set in. If she weren't so terrified because of this new character, Natoni would have be rather proud of herself. In fact, she was practically putting her head between her legs and kissing her bum good-bye.

"God duck? You save your devoted discipline, yes? Natoni know that Natoni no pray a lot but Natoni promise yes, in future, if duck help now."

Hidden Account
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

The lass bumped into a birch tree and looked very surprised. What is wrong with her? I thought. I wasn't the type to instantly label horses, if they are different, because of the different cultures, but she was acting so weird. As if she has never seen trees before, or she can't even tell when some one is trying to be kind to her...I wondered if she has been abused, or bumped herself hard on the head.

The unicorn girl looked at me as she was acting all weird. She was suspiciously observing me, still not getting the fact I wanted to help her. I wondered what made her so terrified. I was curious. I guess if being too tall scared her..then I should bend down? I found it quite funny in fact, but I still bent my knees. I was about a few hands lower, though I didn't want to lay down. What happened if she attacked me, or I couldn't get up?

"Not a thief, not a thief?" She said pacing. I was afraid she might kick or bite me. She was in a state of terror, so it seemed. She was eying me, as if I were still the biggest horse she's seen, by far. "Why no Natoni believe you? You liar? Prankster? THIEF? Natoni settle on thief until duck god say otherwise. Yes, yes!" She said again, accusing me. Even though I felt bad for her, and slightly intimidated, I was getting irritated. I was going to control myself though from yelling, I would not be the type of horse to harm another, unless in a true rage. I didn't understand a thing she said. Duck god? Who was the duck god?

"Liar! Liar pants fire!" She screeched at me again. Then I saw what she was looking at. He would've of been flawlessly handsome, if it weren't for that horn piercing through his skull. His pelt was sun-kissed, with chocolatey hair, and these warm, honey eyes. "You thief do dark magic and poof up beast! Natoni no fooled." Natoni screeched. I felt horrible, and mad, and pity all at the same time. She was hurting the lad's feelings, and calling him a beast, yet she was so messed up. I didn't show any emotion but pity to the poor lad. I wasn't going to hurt him. His horn actually interested me, and didn't gross me out as much. What genetic mutation caused this to happen. I was dying to know.

"Shut up!" I yelled at Natoni, not in a mean, harsh way, but in a disciplinary tone, as if a foal insulted a chieftain. "We should make him welcome, and I am no thief. Apologize to him!" I said in a stern way, knowing she was no foal... I didn't even know if she would stay to apologize. "I'm very sorry. I'm Orinthia. Do you know this lass?" I said eyeing the mare.

"blah blah blah"

Hidden Account
Shoikan

Lynx

Again the white girl begins to shout, and Lynx flattens his ears in a vain attempt to muffle the sound. Even with the meager protection, her words are clear, and one in particular slices through him like a knife. Beast. He had thought the hatred and fear that once was directed at him didn’t exist here, had met so many others who greeted him with kindness and acceptance instead. It seemed he was wrong. He forces his features to remain blank, to gaze implacably at the rose marked fae rather than allow the hurt to show on his face. After all, monsters aren’t supposed to have emotions.

She continues on, muttering something about a ‘duck god’, whatever that was, but the suddenly colorful buckskin ignores her until another voice rings out. The black mare, speaking up for him and demanding an apology. He dips his head slightly to her in silent thanks, and shakes his head at her question. He has never met the odd unicorn, and is not entirely certain he wishes to linger long in her presence if she continues to hurl accusations in her shrill voice.

To be polite, he steps a bit closer, and paws the ground until he has a clear space. With quick motions, he performs the familiar task of drawing a lynx, intending to give the ladies something to call him. He notices that his art skills have been improving, and smiles faintly to himself. The form is much more recognizable than his earlier attempts, though still crude. He steps back to allow them a look, hoping there is enough light beneath the thick canopy for them to see by. If nothing else, he supposes his festive spots will provide a small amount of extra illumination

Unregistered
It started off small. It was the tiniest, most insignificant critter, in fact, and grew slowly and surely into the monster that was wreaking havoc on her face. The expression that appeared happened to be a slight mix of fear, anger, and that of a cat being dropped into a bath of ice cold water. Not a happy one, to be sure. Natoni's frosty, blue eyes squished into a glare as Ms. thief took that tone with her. Pfft, of course! The Natoni, with her twisting cartilage on the top of that thick skull of hers, had been right all along. Orinthia was no different than the other four-leggers out there. She was, at the very least, a pretender if not a liar, and one to boss those below her hoof around when she felt fit. When had Natoni become her slave? No? Not a slave? Well then! What about her Mother? No, again? Then what right did this lady have to judge her? It was ironic, though. A thief criticizing her lack of manners. That's rich!

"Natoni no shut up! No. SHUT. UP. Ms. thief no better." She hissed getting defensive over her precious trinkets and with the added bonus of her pride this time, "Natoni no apologize. You liar and throw weight around. One day, weight be thrown off cliff."

The grey fae was about to give this girl a piece of her mind and then try to make a break for it. The confidence was only there because she was cornered with no chance of escape. Once a hole was formed then all attempts to control her skittish nature would go out the window. So, it was time for escape plan number forty-three. The cause-a-diversion-and-then-hope-for-the-best plan! With a quick bounce forward and a slight pivot of her hind legs, Natoni went in for the kill. Then, she stopped. Froze. What was the demon doing? He was scratching away at the dirt. How unusual. Was it defective? Oh this could be her chance!

Another two bounds forward and... wait, what was that? He had drawn something. Could he not talk or something? A second shiver ran down her curved back. Ms. thief had turned him mute. Oh no! That's the reason why he looked the way he did. She was an evil witch doctor in disguise. No wonder she got so offended when Natoni called her a mere thief. Strobe light over here was probably nothing more than a poor, helpless victim! Not that it meant a whole lot to the grey fae, but at least it was a pretty good warning. She backed away and caught sight of Strobe light's message. It looked like some sort of animal. A deer, perhaps? Maybe a rabbit? Squirrel? Raccoon? No, none of those could be it. Then it hit her and it hit her pretty hard.

Natoni began to breath heavily and let out a squeal of giddiness. I mean, the air wouldn't come in fast enough! Was that a... could it be... really... is this for real? A real... DUCK!?! HE WAS PART OF THE ORDER? REALLY? OH HAPPY DAY. Natoni was practically jumping for joy and then some. Meeting more servants of the all mighty duck god was quite a wonderful experience. Oh, yes! Oh, how magnificent! Yahoo!

"Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Du-" she paused to take a breath before continuing with"-ck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck!"

All was set in stone. This stag wasn't getting out of here without another Duck-God-lover clinging to his side. At least, without trying to make a run for it.

ooc: Oh dear lord in heaven, now you've done it. Might I suggest chewing your own arm off, coyote style? xD

Hidden Account
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

I was so stupid, telling a half crazy, if not completely crazy unicorn to force apologize to him. It was quite cruel of her considering saying something that mean, but maybe it's just that she is too crazy to realize her rudeness. I saw the unicorn getting angry at me, with a killer look in her eyes. I was so stupid, me, a defensless equine telling an armed, crazy, cornered unicorn with a long, sharp horn. I'm smart. (Sarcasm XD)

"Natoni no shut up! No. SHUT. UP. Ms. thief no better." She said, getting angry. Why did she think I was a theif? I didn't know where her stupid stash was, and it's not like I gave a horse poo.

Natoni bounced foward, and I knew she was going to charge. I shut my eyes, thinking and waiting for her horn to pierce through my fur, but she stopped dead looking at the lad, scratching something into the dirt. What the? I saw Natoni bound up to him, and I cautiously followed behind to see what the lad was drawing. Natoni's expression changed from disgusted to pity. She shot me a suspicious glare, and it was as if I cast a spell on him to make him this way. I realized he was mute. Poor thing, with that horn protuding from his mouth. I was irritated at Natoni blaming me as the bad guy.

Suddenly, I realized what he was drawing. A duck. Oh gosh. Natoni started jumping up and down with happiness in her eyes and said:

"Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Du-" she paused to take a breath before continuing with"-ck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck! Duck!"

It was as if she never saw a duck in her life. I nearly laughed out loud at her childness, but repressed it seeing she might get mad at me for mocking her 'duck god'. It was hilarious. "What does this mean?" I said, "Why do you love ducks so much, and who is this duck god?" I said looking at her, nearly laughing out loud.

occ: NATONI IS HILARIOUS!!! XD I tried posting yesterday, but my computer's a fail >:C My horse is getting irritated, while I'm here at the computer laughing out loud. XD

"blah blah blah"

Hidden Account
Shoikan

Lynx

A rather loud squeal escaped the blue maned mare, who was apparently named Natoni, as she noticed his drawing. A seemingly endless litany of ‘duck!,’ began then, and Lynx glanced down at the picture in bemusement. To his eyes, the figure was distinctly feline, but then Natoni didn’t seem to be the brightest crayon in the box, coloration aside. Deciding it may be best to humor the lunatic, he offers a nod. She seems almost like a foal, bouncing about in glee, and despite his previous annoyance, the buckskin feels oddly protective of the girl. It seemed obvious that she wouldn’t last long on her own. The Throat would be a safe enough place for her, or if nothing else she could join his little adopted family. He doubts that his two daughters would mind if he took another under his metaphorical wing.

Orinthia, who he notices is absolutely brimming with suppressed mirth, inquires about the mysterious ‘duck god’, and Lynx awaits the answer curiously. Despite having travelled, he had never heard of such a deity, and perhaps the information will help him to understand the chalky mare better. He also wonders why she seems so mistrustful of the raven lady, who had so far done nothing that he could label as threatening. Was it just more of her eccentric nature, or was there some other reason that he couldn’t see?

He subtly places himself between the two, though he gives a slight smile to Orinthia to prove that he bears her no ill will. He simply believes that Natoni may feel a bit safer if his body serves as a barricade between her and the ‘thief.’ For whatever reason, her misinterpretation of his sketch seems to have won him her favor, and it seems best to use this to his advantage. Hopefully she will settle down if she believes he will protect her, though he is certain she will not be attacked.

OOC: Oh gods, poor Lynx has no idea of what he's just gotten himself into xD

Unregistered
Natoni was in a misty awe of the stag. Oh, how wonderful it was to have brethren! She smiled quietly to herself and her cheeks became flushed with red. It was nice to have someone else to hang with, especially since she had been on her own for so long. To think! She found a devoted duck servant out in these parts. Well, he had to be a servant of the all mighty bird since he did, indeed, draw the duck... And It had to be a duck, too! I mean, what else could it have been? A cat? That's silly! Even if the stallion had told her the drawing was something else, the grey fae would never have believed him.

"Natoni be pleased to meet you!" She giggled happily with a warm smile, "Natoni name be Natoni!"

What came next felt like she got kicked in the gut. No, not just kicked in the gut. It was more like she was kicked in the gut, stomped on by a seventy-thousand stampeding stallions, and then washed into the gutters, where not even the sun would shine. Orinthia, the overlord of the thieves, had opened that big mouth of hers and had really done it this time. Who was the duck-god? WHO WAS THE DUCK-GOD!?! Natoni felt dizzy, faint. This was it. She just might pass out right here! Just die in her spot! Good heavens! The grey fae was so flabbergasted that she was at a loss for words and perhaps even at a loss for breathing abilities.

"Natoni sorry for words of stupid mare!" She cried in a fit of pure panic and terror, before sinking low to the ground, "Mare no mean words. Honest! Honest! No hurt please pleeeeeaaseee mighty 'o god duck!!"

She quickly began to bow and whimper to the empty sky above. Her body began to tremble unconditionally. This was not good, not good at all! Bad, terrible, inconceivable things happened when the all powerful god of ducks got mad. Some of which included stepping into the business of some rather unfriendly birds of prey (yes, Natoni believes they're predators), growing duck feet in odd places, and being attacked by flocks of angry, quaking, red-eyed birds. It might not sound that bad right now, but after the tenth or twentieth time... It's not a happy experience.

"Apologize, Ms. Stupid thief! APOLOGIZE."

Hidden Account
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

I smiled and rolled my eyes internally when the gray mare began whimper and scream nonsense to the sky. I felt like laughing my butt off. The drawing that the lad drew, I realized was the body of a Lynx. I ignored the screaming fae. "So your name is Lynx", I said to him, getting the drawing as a signal of what he was trying to tell me. "You're trying to recruit her", I said looking at him. I knew why the horses roamed these woods. They wanted recruits. I smiled at him and walked over to Natoni.

I decided to play along, and even though she was calling me stupid, which made me about kick her, I still wanted to amuse myself at her ridiculousness. "Oh. I'm so sorry, Oh Duck god!" I screamed into the air, making my voice sound resentful. "I'm so sorry for disrespecting your greatness!" I screamed into the air, watching Natoni, awaiting her reaction.

"blah blah blah"

I smiled and rolled my eyes internally when the gray mare began whimper and scream nonsense to the sky. I felt like laughing my butt off. The drawing that the lad drew, I realized was the body of a Lynx. I ignored the screaming fae. "So your name is Lynx", I said to him, getting the drawing as a signal of what he was trying to tell me. "You're trying to recruit her", I said looking at him. I knew why the horses roamed these woods. They wanted recruits. I smiled at him and walked over to Natoni.

I decided to play along, and even though she was calling me stupid, which made me about kick her, I still wanted to amuse myself at her ridiculousness. "Oh. I'm so sorry, Oh Duck god!" I screamed into the air, making my voice sound resentful. "I'm so sorry for disrespecting your greatness!" I screamed into the air, watching Natoni, awaiting her reaction.

Hidden Account
Shoikan

Lynx

As Natoni began bowing and offering placations to the sky, Orinthia finally grasped the meaning of his picture, and he nods at both of her statements. Though, perhaps recruit is not the right word for what he does. He thinks of it more as offering a home to the homeless. Recruit just sounded military, like he was trying to build an army with those he brought home with him. Still, the mare is close enough, and it is easier to agree then attempt to correct her.

He watches in puzzlement as she too begins shouting apology to empty air, though it is obvious that she does so in order to mock Natoni rather than out of sincerity. Deciding that he might as well join in the insanity, he lowers himself into a deep bow, groveling silently to some unknown god. After all, the Duck God might actually exist, and it was better to be safe than sorry. Plus, having gained the good will of the blue-maned lady, he thinks it best to do what he can to keep it. Though he feels rather silly, flashing different colors and bowing for no apparent reason. At least no other Throat members were around to watch him lose all dignity he may have formerly possessed.

Hidden Account
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

I saw as Lynx abided to this so called "Duck god", it was quite funny infact. It was very amusing. I felt the urge to leave now. It wasn't right of me to stay here and interrupt what Lynx was going to do. I knew he wanted to take Natoni to a safer place, much safer than these woods. Besides I knew Natoni would never to listen to me, no matter how much I would tell her I wasn't bad, or after her "precious", blue birds. "Lynx. It was very kind of you to show respect to me", I glanced towards Natoni for a brief second, awaiting her reaction, "but I believe it is time for me to leave. I see that you are busy with her", I said directing my head in Natoni's direction.

"Though you think I am a theif, I was to offer kindness to you, Mrs. Natoni", I said. I respectfully bowed my head to both of them and went on my ways to see if I could see anyone else.

occ: It was really nice rping with you! So sorry it took so long to reply. I was really busy! :D I'm not going to post in this thread anymore! I enjoyed Natoni ^.^ She's funny!

"blah blah blah"