the Rift

Slow dancing in a burning room [Quest return - Sun]

Keahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
KEAHI
Die Sonne scheint mir aus den Händen, Kann verbrennen kann euch blenden
The frequency of their encounters lately has been increasing. The ebon sinner finds herself compelled to seek Him out more often, perhaps it is the aftermath of their separation, or perhaps it is for entirely different reasons. However, as she steps upon the veins today, she does so with joy and expectation. Finally it is the time to be rewarded for the deeds she fulfilled so long ago; finally her Heavenly Father has been reinstated in His rightful place. But there is also fear within her, for once this has passed, her errands to His shrine may be limited. She does not wish to be away from Him, does not wish to return to being a mere mortal among the many. Her importance is miniscule, but she wishes to stand out in His conscience, let Him know that He owns her, body and soul. The way He makes her feel is addictive, it is something that no other, mortal or immortal, can induce upon her. It is an eternal struggle to stand out, to be memorable, so she has hatched a plan. Now, if only He will agree.

With light, swaying steps she crosses the bridge to the Veins, humble before the divinities that dwell here. Her utter respect is something He appreciates, she knows for certain. So rarely does she ask anything of Him, so rarely does she ask for anything in turn for serving Him. She thinks with a tender smile on the time where He sent her a gift, a slave, and she decides that His displays of appreciation are solid enough to dare her inquiry. Emerald gaze drifts to the eclipsed sun above her with displeasure; no sooner is the sun returned before it is swallowed up by the darkness. The thought soon leaves her mind as she arrives by His shrine, bony figure brought to a halt and the smile returning to her soft, black lips. In the company of others she is deceitful, selfish and snide, but in front of Him, there is no sense in her charades, for He sees right through her schemes and lies. “Light of my Life, I am returned to you,” she murmurs softly, breeze picking up and tugging on her long, silky tresses, caressing her glistening black hide. And then, she waits.

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

His arrival was glorious. A swirl of flames erupted before his shrine and when they dissipated he was left standing there, his head high and his stance regal and proud. "Keahi." He said her name, his lips quirking into a minuscule smile. It was wonderful to be back in his rightful place, back among the gods and not mingling with the mortals. It was disgusting to be made a laughing stock by his siblings and degrading to be forced to live among the mortals he had tortured.

"You came back for your magic." He said as he strode toward the dark mare that did his bidding so willingly. "Tell me." His smile grew. "When you set their forest on fire what did their faces look like?"

Keahi Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
KEAHI
Die Sonne scheint mir aus den Händen, Kann verbrennen kann euch blenden
His arrival is every bit as magnificent as one would expect of a God. It is something she appreciates, a divinity that is not in doubt about His glory. Someone who knows to separate Himself from the mortals in order to keep them fearful of Him. A soft God is pointless, in her eyes, and therefore she has never wasted much breath on prayers for the Earth or Moon. “Lord of Light,” she speaks to return his greeting. Her devotion is absolute, and the smile that threatens to show upon His face does not go unnoticed, returned by a broad one of her own.

Her crania is lowered in respects to him, lobes perked alertly as he speaks again, peering up at Him at His inquiry. The smile that has painted her face with affection and gratitude is suddenly turning wicked, eyes glistening a little brighter as the memory of the Night of Flame returns to her. Raising her head, she reaches up to put her muzzle close to his ear, as if whispering a secret. “Dread. Terror. Despair. Like their last hour had arrived,” she says, voice little more than a sassy purr. “Putting it in words doesn’t do it justice, Heavenly Father.

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

"You have served me well, Keahi." The Sun God said with a certain kindness in his voice that he used with very few others. "You have no disappointed me and for that I will award you with the magic you sought from me." He gifted the dark mare by touching his muzzle to her own and blowing a warm breath. "The magic you quested for is now yours."

[Check the Character Records later for information/battle restrictions on your magic.]

CREDITS