the Rift

Maybe, wait no? Yes? I don't know! (Earth/Time God)

Ghayth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
He cantered on the stone bridge. The warm water churning around him gave him bravery. The shrines drawing closer and closer. The bridge ended and he skidded to a halt. His ears were flicked forward.

The dark and smokey figure held such menacing looks in his eyes, but his gentle and forgiving nature compensated that. Jet black hooves were sure-footed and strong. His dense legs carried him so easily, that when he moved it looked as if he wasn't touching the ground. Crazy ocean blue eyes stared back at whoever he looked at.

He looked up at the shrines. Just with the subtle tilt in his head, he didn't know he had just requested visitation from the gods. He was just merely admiring them and didn't know there were even gods here.

OOC::Ghayth would like blue swirly marking all over his body that glow and shift.::

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin
The God of the Earth stretched and above him, the earth rumbled. A sound like the clatter of stones on rock awoke him, and with a glance upwards through the lava, he saw a gray cantering figure. The stallion seemed to care less about disturbing the gods there. At least he didn't shout out for them like so many did- did the mortals think all gods were deaf?

With a huff, the God of the Earth let out a deep, bellowing neigh and broke free from the earth. In his majesty he stood before the young and curious creature, letting a kind grin appear. Still, he wouldn't forget how rudely he'd been awoken. He treated all equally at first, but should his newfound company not have the virtue of patience, the god suspected he would grow frustrated quickly.

"Tell me what it is you seek, Ghayth." The god questioned him with a gentle tone of voice, but there was an edge to it that his speech normally lacked. He certainly could have used the rest of that nap.

Ghayth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
One thing led to another all the way to a giant horse standing in front of the grey stag. A giant urge to bow cursed over him. He bent down and bowed before the behemoth horse he guessed was a god. The gray figure was only about a mere 15 hands tall, so the giant stallion was.. well giant?

He stood back up and looked up to the god. A grin crossed the horse's maw. His voice was gentle, but just slightly impatient and tired. "What I seek?" Then it struck him. Being here was asking the presence of a god. He really didn't want much, but something pushed him towards requesting what he truly wanted. "Great god, I seek nothing to harm others, but to fascinate them." He paused still shocked at the size of the horse. "I seek markings. One with electricity, majesty, and beauty. Blue swirls. Ones that could cascade over my body. Growing, shifting, glowing, and shrinking." He stopped blabbing and looked pleadingly at the god.

He prayed he wasn't to forward. Please forgive me.. Please don't be mad?" Thinking thought was basically his job.

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin
The young stallion's eagerness and his own exhaustion were wearing on him. He let his gaze trace the skyline and let his thoughts wander to the recent ploys of his siblings as the young thing prattled onwards. It was kind and gentle that he wished not to harm others, but vain that he desired such pointless modification. Perhaps he should have met with his brother the sun instead.

The great god huffed impatiently and blinked with tired, deep green eyes. "Go find one that can paint upon you the picture you desire," the god began with an impatient stamp of his hoof,"and then journey to the place where lovers rest. Under cover of night, bathe in its waters. When the chimes begin to sound and the sky goes out, you will appear as you wish. He exhaled deeply and a slight breeze ruffled his beard. The great ram-headed beast then turned away and began to melt into the stone, tumbling into rocks and dust until there was nothing but a hoofprint in the earth.

[[Get a character to draw/paint the markings onto him with any lasting material. After that, post in the place described above at nighttime. An RE will post to grant you your markings should you post in the correct place.]]