Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: b_and_w_by_ladyfey-d5j1ndw.png]

SVETLANA
the StormChaser

A fourth god.

A... fourth god.

Who sided with the fucking, yellow-bellied, sneaking, conniving, filthy, lying, bitching, asshole unicorns.

A fourth god.

No. I did not know his 'name'. I did not want to know the filth's name, nor his breed, nor who he was, not even the sound of his voice or his scent.

I came trudging silently towards the back of the group, trying not to whimper in pain as my blasted legs touched the snow. I did not speak, did not sigh, kept my head low. These bastards. One day, I would make them pay. But not Deimos. I wouldn't go near Deimos, not for anything. Instead, I watched the stars above this night, soaking in the hot springs. The water was hot, hot baby hot, and hurt as well as soothed my wounds all at the same time. Wisps of heat curled into the air, twisting with infinite grace. I had once been graceful. Now I was a stodgy, banged-up old pegasus stuck in with a group of idiotic, primped, puffed-up, half-faced, double-tongued bastards.

Bastards.

I watched the skies sparkling with light. I would love to go for a fly, but my primaries were still wisps on my wings. Trust me, if I could run I would. But I couldn't. Fucking unicorns! Fucking useless unicorns who fucking beat me up who fucking hate everyone who were fucking each other to have more fucking babies!

I sighed, leaning against the side of the pool. My wings were drifting over the water, holding me afloat in my pain and misery and hate. Unicorns. I hate them.

""

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily
Also at the back of the group trudged a tired and sore painted equine. Why oh why was she with this clearly mostly unicorn herd..... Well it wasn't by her choice! With an angry snort the paint looked about to see if there was a way out... Of course not. Near her Solstice could see the pegasus mare she had stuck up for not long ago. That was about the time the lucky red roan had been stolen back. Her son had tried.... and failed. At least he had tried. Surely he was going to come for them. It was with that thought in mind that the paint had been sure to leave clues behind that showed the herd had moved. How DARE this new God make a new land for those that held her prisoner from her babies....

It was with Azale and Kamien in mind she looked to the skies and whispered softly. "God of the Earth.... Please take care of my children.... I have failed you.." How could she protect little Kamien when she could not protect herself? what was stopping the Plague as they called themselves from going after her babies next... No.. Aaron won't allow that. He'll come for me, for Mirage, for this winged mare.... We'll all be home soon.... Hazel eyes looked around to see if Mirage was near, but did not see her. With a sigh she settled in near the heated pools edge waiting to see who else would come near those held here against their will.

Unregistered

SVETLANA
the StormChaser

Through my misery, I sensed the presence of another prisoner. Whether or not she would talk to me was up to her. I was not in the mood to crack the silence right now, and there was no need to speak of my sorrows outloud. Sometimes it's better to keep them in deep, tucked away, when speaking will only confirm my hopelessness and futile attempts at escape. Each time I had tried to walk, I found my will draining, found myself slithering onto my knees, lost myself. It had taken too much effort to recollect, to tell, to confirm and sew together my fraying soul and my fragile mind. I knew I was thin and too easily broken now, even if the grass was thicker here. I knew what had happened to me- I had lost the will to live. Of course, the unicorns would not allow me to die, no, I was their bargaining chip, and a good one too. But at least they allowed me to suffer in peace now, seeming to know I was too easily cracked.

My thoughts shifted to Nayati, my little filly, how she was doing. Did she have friends? Was she happy? What had she thought when I had not returned? She had still been so young, so vulnerable to the world. No, the herd would take care of her. My heart contracted at the thought of someone else loving her. Jealous, was I? You are. I pushed away thoughts of home, my longing was too great. Instead I continued to flounder in the water that were my thoughts, even though one day, I knew, I would drown in them.

""

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The Tormentor wandered through the Basin. He was pleased with this, and there was nothing anyone could do to take this away. This was their land, won fair and square, given by a God. If any tried to take this away, he would make sure everyone of them had their skull smashed in by his hooves and their blood dripping off his hide onto the delicate snow. He wondered towards the back of the Basin, where noticed movement. He saw that bitch of a Foothills queen, Svetlana, and the other mare that had protected her and the other mare back in the Frostbreath Steppe. So they are still our prisoners. He was pleased by this, as it was his duty to guard them, being tormentor. He took his job oh so seriously, and he would resume his duty immediately. He walked steadily towards them, not trying to hide his presence. He was the ruler of them in this moment, and they had to do whatever he wanted. It should have to be this way, even if they aren’t prisoners. Like all others, he wanted the unicorn race to rule, and he hoped he would see this come to life. He looked at the two of them, and smiled that cruel wicked smile of hatred.
“You know, my mother always told me not to play with my food.” He leaned in close to Svetlana, baring his teeth. “But you look so delicious, I almost can’t resist.”

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Solstice Posts: 93
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15 hh :: 8 (at time of death)
Emily
Silence remained between the two mares, both seeming lost in their own thoughts. Her mind was filled with Azale, Kamien, and Aaron. Oh Aaron, her oldest son. Would she ever get to tell him how proud of him she was? That he reminded her so much of both Ata and herself? Of her parents? Of Ata's parents? Yes, because I will return to them... This isn't the end She thought. It was her children that kept the fem from completely losing it. Softly she finally spoke. "I'm Solstice, mother of three. You are?"

However the recently started conversation was cut short before the other mare could even speak at the bastard pale unicorn with red and black mane, red tail, and stupid heart marking on his flank arrived. He almost at once began to attack the pegasus and that made Solstice rise to her hooves. She stepped forward and spoke cold tones unlike she had been speaking before. "Some mother, as she clearly did not teach you to play nicely with others." She was focused, the magic she rarely used waking inside of her. Should he choose to continuing tormenting them.... He was going to find out how it was to feel blinded by light. The painted mare was focused enough that she knew she could blind just him and protect the other mare. Her own fight training kicking in. She was ready... Was he?

Unregistered

SVETLANA
the StormChaser

"Svetlana the Stormchaser, Chieftess of the Foothills." The title doesn't seem to fit right into my mouth anymore, awkward and twisted. I am no Chieftess here in this cold land. At least this mare has children three still- but I have none to accompany me. I tilt my head, studying the paint who seems so maternly and so warrior-like. I may have a smooth tongue at times (and at others quite a nasty one), but I am warrior at heart, and it tends to show through.

I rise up through the water like an angel rising from the deep as the fucked-up unicorn named Valentine approaches, a sneer on his face. He speaks of playing with his food, and I spit at his feet, flatten my ears despite the hideous wounds inflicted on them and the rest of my body. I do not give him more reason to injure me, however, and I sink back, a fearful shadow in my body of snow. What kind of coward have I become? "Leave it Solstice. He's not worth your trouble." I rasp, sinking back into the waters that soothe my soul with their heat.