the Rift

Poison in your Drink[Earth God]

Leyra Posts: 88
Deceased
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 hh :: 3 years
Dark
Leyra's pregnant form lumbered along. Her cloven hooves taking her over the rocky terrain, to the gods. She wanted this so much, her mind focused on that one thing. Her tail lashed as she made her way to the Earth God's shrine. Her eyes focused on the sky as she opened her mouth to speak. Her heart longed for this magic, and she felt that this was her final chance. She began to speak words of courage, the sweetness that had been there before was no longer in her tone. "God of the Earth!"Demand was not set within these words, for it was pure courage and confidence painted upon the words spoken."I wish to speak with you!"Leyra's mouth moved as she spoke, allowing the words to roll from her tongue. Her bloated stomach weighed her down, the foal was due soon.

She waited patiently, hoping that this mighty god would come down and tend to her desire. She wished with all her heart for this one thing, what she truly desired was something only the Earth God could grant. She waited in silence, hoping the god would come.

OOC: Leyra is seeking magic that would grant her the ability to turn water from any source into poison. (Puddles, plants, etc. anything with water on/in it would/could be effected.)
WC: 191
I tear my heart open, I sew myself shut
My weakness is that I care too much,
And my scars remind us the past is real
I tear my heart open, just to feel

[Image: 2jewqqh.jpg]

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The gods are buys. Check back later.

Return Date: 1/29/13