the Rift

From My Shadow [open]

Miltiades Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
**Miltiades is a native to Helovia, he is just now coming out of hiding from the bloodshed war and the new hierarchy founding people. Note he will be touchy and annoyed by these changes. Grumpy Miltiades is grumpy.**

I sit back and watch them form these new boundaries around each other. The only beings of importance should be the gods and in that specific case the earth god. He's the true one and only. Yet they now sit around calling themselves leaders, generals, and other 'important' rankings. What is this shit? Ridiculousness I tell you. Full blown out of proportion. They are booty calls to the gods, precious little babies born as demigods. Booty calls and toys is what they are. They don't understand who these gods are. They are the almighty. I will hail to them and no one else, and rightfully I shall hail to my Earth God.

Fuck them all, this is my home. So I stumble through the trees, no not stumble, I hastily make my form noticeable. Birdsong finally gracing my heavy feet with mushy earth. My dear favorite, growing the grass green once more. "Thank you, God of the Earth." my appreciation was to him and him only. Even though without the rest his precious abilities would be somewhat severed. I was not a fan of the Sun God. His rays always seemed to kill what he wished. Like the fires that destroys the beautiful creations of my god. Worthless.

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

The forest.

Phae felt bittersweet about this place. On the one hand, it was where her life in The Grey had started; where Ophelia had brought her. Where she had returned to show Ktu the amulet that she stole for them. Still, the more frightened part of her mind, still hated being in the trees. There was no possible escape, except on foot. Phae was a tall mare and lightly built. She was meant for the skies, not for walking through the trees. Still, this was her home. She ruffled her wings, still feeling as if they weren't her own. Some oddity had taken over and altered a large number of the pegasi that she knew - it had turned her normally tawny wings completely white. There was also a glimmery light which hung above her ears, like a halo, casting glitter if she moved her head too much. Her wings too, her now pristine white wings, were covered with small patches of dried blood, and many, many scabs. They were evidence of her encounter with Leander the LionHeart, fucking Sultan of the fucking Throat she thought bitterly, inspecting the wounds which were healing slower than she would have like.

Thank you, God of the Earth

Her ears flickered as she heard the voice of another, and quite close. The Forest had a way of masking the direction of sounds, given the odd accoustics caused by the trees. Turning her head, she looked around seeing no-one, for Miltiades' coat caused him to blend in well with the flora and fauna. Snorting, Phae narrowed her green gaze, glad to feel the Earth Amulet heavy around her neck. Her first instinct of course, was to flee. But in the forest, with the voice so near, that wasn't an option. And the voice had spoken of the Earth God...a God that Phae personally knew, who in fact had given her a quest. He had also fathered Ktu's son, and given The Grey a contract recently. If this creature revered The God of the Earth, then surely he would not dare hurt her.

"Who is there?" She called out, her silky voice confident. She knew the voice was masculine...and Phae knew very well how to deal with males. She was not built for a fight...but there were many other physical ways to deal with a stallion..tactics she very much enjoyed.

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Miltiades Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
He figited under his coat. Mood soiled at the smell of another. Maybe they had just rubbed against a tree and he passed it but this hope was lost when he heard the call of another. Mare in tones. He would surely laugh to it being male, for such frolicking tones could indicate a low masculinity observation. This voice though demanded of him. No one demanded of him. No one but the earth. An arrogance slipped his tones and he violently replied, "You do not demand of me, child." she was no member of Helovia. She was no true descendant. He was sure of it.

When the tall mare came in view he stopped. Laughter building in his throat. An angel the mare represented. Even through pure amusement he was grumpy and annoyed. Tired of these idiot-minded hierarchy building retards claiming stake to his home. You do not worship and follow behind anyone but a god. Particularly the Earth God. He was supreme and nothing but. Even Mil was conscious that the rest were just as wonderful but the Earth was his. Look at his form. After all he was born from the ground. Or so he wishes to think. Taking claim as it is true, he arose from the ground. False though. Incorrect if you were to believe, "Go away." ears fell to his neck instinctively. He turned his rump to her. Generously giving her an oh so wonderful view.

[ooc- please excuse crap post. I promise the next WILL be better!]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

You do not demand of me, child

Phaedra resisted the urge to roll her eyes. "Seems to me I just did." She replied smartly. What the stallion had certainly meant was that she shouldn't demand of him, but that wasn't what he said. And who was he to give her demands? His inflection when he said the world child seem to imply that he was referring more to just that age different between the two. It sounded arrogant, but in her opinion, unjustified.

Flicking her tail with amusement, she narrowed her green gaze revealing a mixture of laughter and flirtatiousness. Go away, he demanded again, but she remained undeterred. This was their forest, The Grey's. And she was not afraid of this wingless creature. This forest hid many things, of them members of The Grey, who would be at her side immediately, should she call. Her sandy mane flowed in wavy clumps around her chest; shaking her head slightly, she caused her mane to part revealing the God of the Earth's amulet. Narrowing her eyes further as she stepped closer to him, brushing the side of his tall frame with her wingtip in what was meant to incite a pleasurable sensation, she shook her head. "Make me" She cooed seductively, her voice soft and demur. She continued to circle around in front of him; he was more than 8 inches taller than She, so she could easily walk under his chin. Moving closer to again flirtatiously brush against his opposite side, she turned back seductively smiling again. "But before you do, The Great God of the Earth, whom I overhead you speaking of, is currently engaged in a business transaction with the mercenary group of which I am apart, it is his amulet I wear around my neck, and it is his quest that I am currently on." She paused, as she returned to stand before him.

Did he understanding the subtext of what she was saying? He didn't seem to be such a thoughtful stallion that he only thought with his brain, rather than any other organ. But those were the kinds she liked best. The kind who were arrogant, as he seemed to be. Those were the kinds were relationships never ended with love; the type who thought of her as some pretty thing for them to own, and keep, and so as they will with; which was just fine with Phae. Stretching her neck up, moving her muzzle as close to his ear as she could, despite their height difference, she whispered: "So what'll it be?" Her voice was teasingly and sultry, her green gaze alluring as she pulled back, tilting her head prettily as she waited to see how he would play this out.

I did my best, it wasn't much
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Lupus

~ Pure Wolf ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lupus lay obscure is the shadows of the trees,his ears pricked forward as he listened to all that was being said though he couldn't work out which horse said what but he had a idea though what his senses told him. A low branch lay over him,forcing him to lie down and peer though the gaps of another set of low branches. All he could see was green hoofs and tanned hoofs. It was almost intimidating,not know what the two horses in front really looked like. Who is there? Another voice then spoke out. You do not demand of me, child. Go away. The two voices clashed in a way. They both seemed very firm on what they intended to get out the other. Seems to me I just did.Make me.But before you do, The Great God of the Earth, whom I overhead you speaking of, is currently engaged in a business transaction with the mercenary group of which I am apart, it is his amulet I wear around my neck, and it is his quest that I am currently on. So what'll it be? Very demanding...

He backed out from the low branch,extending himself to his full height, stretching out his legs. It was all done in silent secrecy. He then emerged,white coat as beautiful as ever,growling slightly to mark his presence. "So,what do we have here? Pegasus and Equine." He spoke as he sat in front of the two creatures. His voice slightly mocking but he turned to a more serious tone when he spoke again. "What brings you both here?" His ears were pricked as he waited patiently for an answer from either Horse or Pegasus.

"blah blah blah."