the Rift

Cut my life into pieces [closed]

Faelene Posts: 297
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 :: 9 Buff: NOVICE
Sica

F A E L E N E
everything is held at length

The red mane's eyes were on the surface of the lake watching the colors dance across it's surface, wild and beautiful. It was not her first time seeing them, but she was captivated by the wonder. Sometimes caught struggling to fathom she lived here in this beautiful place. If the Time God had really created it he had done an impeccable job, it had everything they could need. Shelter from what elements, feed as tough as them, even a place to sooth a weary body. One reason she had no want to leave. With her running thoughts it left another question, another action she couldn't understand, since everyone else was against them. Why them? Almost chiding herself in wasting time on a God's intent she snapped her tail across her flank, and raised a hoof, letting it fall in the thick grass to hear some sound. How restless she was. Psyche had returned with a giant ass, pet snake to live among them. Faelene was most suspicious of the creature, and his intent. She did not question his presence, maybe his kind were more easily manipulated and he really was under Psyche's command. It wouldn't exactly surprise her.

Faelene's worst worries were what was going on beyond their borders. Elizabeth and Aurelius were at the Throat, and there was more attempts for others of the Aurora, and one failing mission for their greatest prisoner. Her body was ready for battle, if the coming of the storm she could sense impending doom with rain of blood. The red maned rather have that again, than this picking them off one at a time. A gruff sigh, she was still working on the matter, knowing she needed a damn good plan. But as Tor had said, she was pulled in many different directions, and couldn't pick one. Whatever she did, it would certainly stir the pot. She had to choose wisely, she had to decide.

[Image: faeleneicon.png]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Lupus

~ Pure Wolf ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lupus had heard distant rumors of the happenings lately and about the prisoners. Not that he truly knew much,for all he knew they could be fake. Lies. But he wasn't one to judge a lie the truth,although he was pretty sure,the way everyone was going on about it,they were true. Lying his ears flat and to the side his eyes slit,he wasn't sure what to expect. Now part of the herd he wasn't classed as a tresspasser and anyone who dared questioned his right there would get a harsh word or two back.

He kept his head low,not expecting to see much except the vast stretch of snow but he soon caught scent of Unicorn,Faelene. Flicking his head up he caught the flash of the red mane and tail along with the darker color of a black,coal body. The slight ripple of water could be seen,every so often emerging from a lake. Staying in the shadows of the trees,only letting himself be seen slightly,he sat,curling his tail neatly round his paws. "So Faelene,how have things been with you since are last meeting?" He inquired the question as a friend,not that he knew her to well but he could still class her as a 'friend'. He smiled slightly. "I have heard of...one or two unfortunate happenings around here lately." The question hung in the air as if it were misty fog. He pricked his ears,waiting for an answer.

"blah blah blah."

OOC:Hope you don't mind bumping into Lupus again XD

Hidden Account
Sica

F A E L E N E

Some point she couldn't tell if she heard the flick of a leaf dancing on the breeze, or if it was the light tread of something falling to the ground. She let her neck twist, eyes reaching out along the forest to see a glimpse of white. So the wolf had come. Adjusting her skull back to the water she waited, not sure if he would come out or was still waiting to be an official member. With little wait he greeted her much more politely than she had guessed his manners to extend. "I am mostly the same," she answered, little had changed since she they had spoken. "Did Psyche permit you to stay Lupus?" The question was light, and airy while drawn from her mouth. If not she could seek her out, he shouldn't risk his neck. Eyes would drift down, finding his close set pair of onyx orbs. Was that a smile? She would take it, wanting to know this hoof-less being, as the snake she did not trust further than she could throw him. She did not expect him to hear of the goings around, but she briefly closed her eyes. "Hmm, yes there has been. I've been working on the issues. You thinking of being a fellow spy?" She questioned with a curious raise to her eyes, and small smirk to her lips.

Aurora Basin Soldier
Pheonix

Lupus

~ Pure Wolf ~

Lupus appeared more out the shadow of the trees as Faelene spoke,turning her jet neck to face him. So it appeared not much had happened since there last meeting but he had expected that,it hadn't been long.Did Psyche permit you to stay Lupus? Lifting his beautiful head he spoke,his voice full of pride and honer. "Why yes she has in fact. I do not know how others will react but I do know there going to have to accept it. " He rose to all fours,panting slightly as he relaxed. yes there has been. I've been working on the issues. You thinking of being a fellow spy? A spy? A wolf spy? Some how he didn't think that would work. It was hard enough getting into herd when you mean it,never mind when your going undercover.

He placed himself about a meter away from her head. "Some how I do not think that would work out to well." He chuckled slightly. "A wolf trying to get into a herd when he means it is hard enough,never mind going undercover- as I guess that is one of the ways you spy?" He started to lick his paws,cleaning the thick layer of white fur. Malting had already started for him,though it was slow. Big clumps fell from his occasionally causing some of his fur to be longer,but it wasn't noticeable,luckily. "I think being a solider is more my thing. But it does not mean I am not willing to help,in a spy's way,to rescue those stolen. Where is the herd at with rescuing the stolen?" He spoke whist licking himself,moving onto his other paw but he stopped when he asked about where they were with the rescue,fixing his eyes on her.

"blah blah blah."

OOC:Hope you don't mind bumping into Lupus again XD

Hidden Account
Sica

F A E L E N E

The charcoal cloaked lady did not move her eyes from the dancing colors while the wolf stalked forward to give her real company. An amused smile hung to her lips by the tone of his words. This really must be his calling, and she saw him to be a great ally in this building battle. Tail swayed behind her a sign she was collecting her thoughts. She couldn't remember if many had protested the first time. Now, they had a giant snake what was a large wolf? "Hmm, some might not but her word is law so I wouldn't worry about it. Besides if someone gives you problem you can always tell me." The mare shrugged her shoulders, her mask a smooth surface now while she briefly met his gaze. She had seen wolves, and what they could do. Beneath her calm facade there was still the horse that wanted to run, paw, kick, and bite the close eyed, sharp tooth. Faelene always fought against the wrong instincts .Chatting with one was not the oddest thing she had done, but it could come close. Besides she was starting to think she would like him.

When he replied she could tell he had thought of it a different way, and she gently shook her head, her forelock bouncing across against her horn. "I was more thinking a spy that lurked in the shadows, and listened in on things. If someone saw you, you would just be a wolf and they wouldn't know. That would make you e a new element of secret for us." If he didn't want to do it, she couldn't blame him. He had a point about how horses saw him, and she would hate for him to risk his neck. He was only a wolf, and there was quite wicked things out there. Magic was one of them. "You are well equipped to be a solider, and we could always use more," that was the sad truth. If they had had a few more could they have kept the Edge? Any more Faelene decided this place was far better, and no one had reasons to take it. Or, curse that thought. Who wouldn't want the Basin? Dark gaze penetrating into her own, she blinked not sure she should tell him. Help though with good intentions could make the wrongs thing happen. "They are in the desert, but horses there can fly, so watch yourself." She really didn't want to boss him around like some snot nose brother, but she did want him prepared. It couldn't hurt to get some more information. The Throat was a long ways from here.

Aurora Basin Soldier
Pheonix

Lupus

~ Pure Wolf ~

He nodded in appreciation. If someone gives you problem you can always tell me. Although he was sure he wouldn't have any problems it was good to know he had someone else,as well as Psyche,backing him in his place at the Basin. A slight smile flicked up from his jaw. The shaking of the mares head somewhat confused Lupus but it turned out he had got the spying business wrong. As she explained what she really meant to him she found herself nodding along with her,taking in all the information of the kind of spy she meant. He guessed he could do it quiet well. The facts she pointed out were true and,although,he was a soldier he supposed he could do some spying.

They are in the desert, but horses there can fly, so watch yourself. She spoke while he brought himself to stand. Great,the desert. I am gonna boil. Thick coats were only good in snow and ice. Not a boiling hot desert. But at least he was malting. He smiled at her again,taking a few steps backward steps. "Thank you,Faelene for the information." His voice was genuine. "I shell tread on there lands wisely." Turning,he trotted of into a cluster of trees,deep in thought. Maybe he should pick up a snack on the way? He grinned to himself. A good foal should do it.

"blah blah blah."