the Rift

Start of Something Good [Earth or Time God]

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

With her new found freedom, Kiara made the trip back to the Vein of the Gods. This time was different. She did not seek a companion, at least not this time. No the young roan had learned and wished to help her herd. With the the feeling of new magic in the air she returned, the warmth of the BirdSong sun on her back. Her heart beat rapidly, nervous. Would she be denied again... Be turned away without even seeing one of the Gods first? No, have confidence... She chided herself. So much had changed since her arrival in Helovia, so much that made her want to take care of others instead of just looking out for herself. It was that way of thinking that brought her back to the Vein.

She made the trip carefully, watching for any who might try to harm her because of her homeland. She may live in the lands the Goddess of the Moon had created, but that did not mean she worshiped the Goddess. In fact the roan did not 'worship' any God, more respected them all. She did not know enough about them to truly follow one over another. She stopped, waiting a moment before speaking calmly. "God of the Earth and God of the Spark, please come... I wish to speak with one of you and will do whatever you ask of me..." I wish I had brought a gift for whoever comes.... She thought sighing softly and waiting to see if someone would show.

OOC - coming to hopefully begin her quest for magic
HOURGLASS :: Time x Earth :: Can heal the wounds of others by turning back time. Instead of healing physically by knitting flesh together one would erase the time from when the injury occurred.

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

"Whatever I ask of you?"

The arrival of the voice was preceded only by a low, nearly inaudible hum and a brief spark of electricity. The monochrome stallion now stood behind the young mare, his expression utterly smug. The atmosphere surrounding them became charged and began to dispel static, likely to set her mane and tail to a frizz which always brought him great delight. Anyone looking ridiculous was always something worth enjoying.

"You must want something very grand then to offer so much so eagerly and so quickly," he continued, unable to extinguish the smirk from his lips. Of course he didn't put much value in what a mortal could accomplish or provide, especially one as profoundly mundane as she, but he knew they thought the world of themselves and their lives.

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily

Sure enough, one of the Gods came. It however was not the one she had been hoping for. The voice came from behind her, ears twisting quickly as her cream mane and tail frizzed. The mere feel of electricity could be felt in the air all around her. Carefully, dipping her tiara down respectfully she spoke softly. "Thank you God of the Spark for coming. I will do whatever you wish of me to earn what I have come to ask for." She paused only for a moment before going on "I wish to heal others and myself, by turning back time and making it as if the wounds were never there. If I can only heal other or myself I would rather be able to heal others." It was only now that the fem raised her emerald green eyes to look at the God before her. She did not lift her head higher than his however, trying to show respect in the only way she knew how. Kiara knew she had to look ridiculous, and if that made the God happy the young red roan did not care. It was he that controlled if she was granted a quest for her magic or not... If she was still to leave without even being able to try.

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

God of the Spark Posts: 111
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SPARK

On a long enough timeline, the survival rate of everyone drops to zero

She did not seem to get his sarcastic wit, or if she did she wisely chose to ignore it, taking all the potential fun out of this encounter. The Time God figured she was much more likely the former option.

She was humble and respectful at least, bowing her head in a grand gesture that was both awkward and pleasing for him. Having been gone for so long he'd not interacted much with the mortals and their attention upon him, their prayers and beckonings, were uncomfortable for the solitary being. On the other hoof, the God of the Spark had never minded being given attention when it was due.

"To understand the ability to heal, you must first understand what it is to suffer." The Time God responded with a more serious note, eyes sharpened with scrutiny as he brooded whether or not this girl had the strength to tolerate healing and time - such arduous matters in their own rights, much less together. It came from a noble root at least and he could hear the truth in her voice. There had been far too much meddling from his siblings lately and with it blood had been shed. Perhaps he needed to help balance out their bad deeds with some good.

"You need to endure a great physical pain, and an emotional one. I ask that you abandon a cause or an individual you hold close to your heart, at least until the end of Birdsong." He sighed, weary himself with what she must do. Yet it is in our greatest moments of despair that we find true clarity and strength. "It would not do to focus entirely on yourself however, a healer is by nature, one who shares. Nor can you focus only on the present, when you'll dwell so much in the past. Thus you must reopen an old scar on someone, whether physical or mental, it matters not, so long as you aid them in the process of recovery. Often this lies in understanding the origin of that scar and what it represents."

He tilted his head and watched her, fully expecting a rebuke, but unyielding to it. His lessons would be hard, but she asked for nothing so easy herself. Not to mention, she did promise she'd do anything.

CREDITS: Tamme & Boom