the Rift

To soar like a bird,or is it just a dream? [Any God]

Aisha Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore
~ All we know is falling

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Birds. They mocked those who can't fly. With there cackling birdy calls. They were laughing,not singing. Laughing at those who can't fly themselves. Of course,a Pegasus could fly,and a Pegasus Aisha was not. She was never normally a jealous horse but knowing that some horses could fly like those birds? Flying high and proud,watching all that went on below on ground? That made her jealous. But it wasn't a Pegasus she wanted to be. They were easily spotted and recognized. A bird could go around basically un-noticed. And anyway,a Pegasus wasn't born with a weapon like a Unicorn was.

Looking forth at the shrines Aisha felt a hint of intimidation although she did not show it. She kicked away the feeling and was refreshed with confidence. Lifting her head she looked upon the shines. Her forelock fell over her eyes but it was soon corrected with a toss of her head. "Gods,I have come seeking the wings of a bird. To shape shift into a Peregrine Falcon." Her voice was cool and calm,another surge of confidence ran though her as she spoke and looked upon the shrines. Will they answer? The question was playing at the back of her mind. Hitting her thoughts at random times as she waited for a replay from the gods.

Seeking shape shifting magic to turn into a Peregrine Falcon.

"blah blah blah."

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

"Why?" The Moon Goddess asked as her violet and silver body appeared within a veil of fog that appeared as suddenly as she had. "Because you want to know what it's like to fly?" Her eyes were critical as she looked at the unicorn. Mortals. They were never happy as they were. They were always wanting something. Always bothering her for magic that made little difference in the grand scheme of things. What good would their magic be if she or her brothers decided that none of them were worthy of even the air they breathed?

"If you jump from a cliff you will feel exactly what a bird feels while it soars through the air." The only difference between a horse and his unicorn was that the unicorn would hit the ground with a splat and a crunch and end up a jumbled heap of broken bones and ruptured organs.

Unregistered

Paramore
~ All we know is falling

A lavender figure grew out of the fog, locks of silver mane fell neatly over the neck of the goddess. The moon god. Because you want to know what it's like to fly? Who wouldn't? Aisha marveled over the purple wings the goddess owned. Silver tips highlighted there beauty and strength. Only,a Pegasus couldn't go as fast as a Peregrine Falcon. Or as un noticed as one. If you jump from a cliff you will feel exactly what a bird feels while it soars through the air. If only she had wings to save herself from the messy end if she did,for some reason,jump of a cliff.

Pricking her ears she raised her head,ready to speak. "And what good would that be? Jumping of a cliff would only leave you in a heap of pain." She shifted her weigh from her back right leg,resting it on the ground. She looked over the goddess wings again before looking back into her eyes. "You know yourself what it is like to fly. The great feeling to soar in the sky,above all. And do you not agree,a Peregrine Falcon's speed and beauty are amazing? Why would anyone not want to be able to turn into one?" Peregrine Falcon,fastest bird in the world. They were truly amazing.

"blah blah blah."

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

"You're assuming you would survive jumping from a cliff." The Goddess said evenly. "I know a great, child." She continued on. "And I have seen things much more beautiful than the falcon you want to turn in to." She was certainly more beautiful than any bird could ever be.

The violet goddess snorted at the silly mare's last question. "You truly want to turn into a peregrine falcon?" She asked. "Fine then. You will find a peregrine falcon and you will kill it. Once you have you will remove its wings and bring them to me." Her gaze was cold and almost daring the other mare to balk at her command.

Unregistered

Paramore
~ All we know is falling

I have seen things much more beautiful than the falcon. She guessed what she meant by that. That she,herself was more beautiful. Not that Aisha denied how beautiful she was,but the beauty of a bird and hybrid was different. She was tempted to say something but held back,knowing herself,she knew she would say something stupid. You will find a peregrine falcon and you will kill it. Once you have you will remove its wings and bring them to me. She shivered,the voice was warning,not much emotion being portrayed. Bu at least she had been given a quest,and she was ready to take it on. The only problem she faced was...how would she ever get near a Peregrine Falcon? But still,she was grateful.

"Thank you Goddess,I will not let you down when I return." She bowed her head slightly in respect,and in thanks,her ears constantly pricked. She took a few hasty steps back before turning away,setting of at a slow walk,watching her back. How was she going to catch a Peregrine Falcon?

"blah blah blah."

[Quick Question:Because I will need a RE is there any restrictions of where I have to post for the quest?]