the Rift

Try me and test me [Open!]

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Ignorance ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Tribute tossed back his head as he set of at a fast canter in the moor like land. A mountain stood tall and proud, towering over all that stood below,in the near distance. Closer to himself he could make out the faint sound of water cascaded into,what sounded like,a ready made liquid pool. He could dimly see slight hover of mist around where he suspected the waterfall would be. His canter was lightly hearted,and he wasn't belting it despite the fact he was at a fast canter.

He eventually slowed when he was by the waterfalls side. The ever changing body of the tumbling water splashed little droplets onto him. Dipping his head into the pool he gulped up the liquid,refreshing his throat. Lifting his head and turning to look away from the waterfall droplets dripped from his soft,white muzzle. He scanned the outer world for signs of others,letting out a call for others with a shrill whinny and pawing the ground. There's gotta be others round here somewhere.

"blah blah blah."

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
[Image: vnjxbc.png]
Svetlana the Stormchaser
'There was something more about her, something that screamed a greater destiny.' - Evers the Able

I can fly again. It is wonderful, inhabiting an able body instead of a shell-shocked ravaged shell, a beautiful amazing thing that helps my spirits glow, but I still know of my fragility, a disease I must cure before long. Otherwise I will not be fit to lead. The wind whispers to me as I circle downwards, once-black wings welcoming the familiar caress. It must have been some kind of devilry- my wings had turned white. May the gods laugh at us mortal fools. I spiral downwards with a sweeping stroke of my wings, watching the idiot call out for trouble. He is in my precious land. Does he have a death wish? Surely he must know of our warriors' prowess. You were stolen. A sly voice whispers in the back of my mind, but I shut it down efficiently.

"State your business, horse, or leave now." I growl as I land, wings setting the grass churning. "You trespass on the lands of the Foothills, and here, unlike some other herds, do not take kindly to trespassers." I use my chilly, midnight black eyes to my full strength, hoping to drown him in their cold depths. Let this fool be gone before my spirits snap again, I pray.

Image Credit: venomxbaby (when downsized, signature become somewhat unreadable)

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

R O M A N I
I Want You to Come in Closer

There was a strange scent on the breeze. Standing downstream from the roaring waterfall, Romani lifted her muzzle to the sky after taking a long drink, having just finished her daily routine of exercise. Her sides still heaving from her run, the Haflinger’s sharp, azure eyes took in the Foothills, trying to place what was amiss. Nostrils flared as she sucked in the air, snorting merely moments later. There was definitely someone else about, someone who didn’t belong in their land…

Turning her head, Romani followed the scent on the breeze, the sounds of the waterfall growing louder the closer she got to the falls. It was there that she spotted the trespasser, a uniquely white colored Unicorn. She paused as a flutter of motion caught her attention, spotting Svetlana land near the newcomer. Seeing the Chieftess caused a feeling of relief and excitement swell within the warrior. She was alive! Oh, how relieved Nayati would be to see her surrogate mother!

Whatever her Chieftess said to the trespasser however, was lost on Romani’s ears, as she was still too far to make out what was spoken. Lifting her head and ears slightly pinned, the palomino strutted forward with a confident walk. She came up behind Svetlana with a respectful nod. There were many questions that she wanted to ask the Pegasus, but that would refrain until the possible threat to the Foothills was over. Despite her compact stature, Romani was not one to be overlooked.

“Answer my Lady’s question, newcomer,” Romani stated in, preparing herself for a fight if need be. She was a warrior now; protecting the Foothills, her home, was her life.

Unregistered

Paramore

~ Ignorance ~

A Pegasus approached him,pure white in body,and his wings, except his lower legs which were dipped in black.State your business, horse, or leave now. Unicorn actually. He was a unicorn,not a horse. The difference was a horn. Or couldn't the stupid Pegasus tell the quiet obvious difference. He was tempted to blurt his thoughts out but he manged to hold his tonge a bit. He was then about the speak when a small palomino mare approached them. He small build was made up my muscle,more then what most mares had. This mare seemed to support the other.

He lifted himself to his full height,which was quiet a bit taller then the Pegasus,and blatantly taller then the equine. He turned to the Pegasus. "Unicorn. Do I look like a horse to you?" He voice showed nothing of racism,for he he wasn't racist at all,just a hint of sarcasm,making the point obvious. "And I understand you may not like trespassers but do not make the same mistake as some of the other herds. Judging. It does not go down well with those being judged." And it was true,it wasn't intimidating. Only annoying. He pricked his ears,turning his tone more friendly and bowing as he spoke his name. "I am Tribute. And who are you two?" He pricked his ears,eager for a replay from either,Pegasus or Equine.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered
Svetlana the Stormchaser
'There was something more about her, something that screamed a greater destiny.' - Evers the Able

Romani comes to my flank, which I immediately appreciate although I remain stiff. This unicorn is an insolent asshole who has no business here, clearly, apart from being an impertinent busybody looking to rub his nose into a load of trouble. "Do you not think are in control of the situation, horse." He thinks himself taller than me, more regal. I resist the urge to spit at his feet like a younger Svetlana would do. The stallion is only one or two inches taller than me, stupid unicorn. I am not disposed to anyone but those of my herd right now, and he is only preparing himself for worse if he keeps on talking the way he does now.

"I do not like your tone. One is a fool to think they are not judged immediately upon being seen, and right now you are not impressing me." I warn him, but I doubt he will heed it. There he goes off asking our names, taking on a nicer tone. I do not snort with disbelief, but I touch Romani with a primary feather, a quiet warning to not fall under this stallion's charm. "My name is Svetlana the Stormchaser, Chieftess of the Windtossed Foothills and ruling with Evers the Able and Archibald the Dauntless. Romani is one of our valued warriors. What is your name, and what is your business? I will not repeat a question another time. Tell me or you will leave, by force if necessary." My ears flatten in disgust at this white stallion. I do not appreciate anyone roving about looking for battle.

Romani Posts: 205
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: 9 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
Kasai :: White Tiger :: Wind Whip Sparrow

R O M A N I
I Want You to Come in Closer

Romani was outright surprised by the audacity that this unicorn stallion displayed. He was nothing like the unicorns that she had met before, those like the bitch, Elizabeth, or like the charming and kind Xanthos. No, this ivory creature dubbing himself ‘Tribute’ was cocky and brash, rude and arrogant. It was a trait that the Haflinger found most annoying, and she knew that Svetlana felt the same way.

Ever the loyal warrior, especially to her Lady, Romani stood in silence and allowed the Pegasus to speak for the two of them. The slight touch of the Chieftess’ feather to her side was noted, but she made no move to prove that she had felt it. Oh, she knew what Svetlana was hinting at. The palomino knew a gentleman when she saw one, and this Tribute fellow was not one of them. Instead she waited, azure eyes locked onto the trespasser. If he knew what was best, he would answer Svetlana’s inquiry. Even if he didn’t mean any harm or wasn’t looking for a fight, it automatically wasn’t a good impression to cross into someone’s herdland and speak to a leader with the tone Tribute was using. One would think he would know that, since he spoke so haughtily of judging others. Regardless, he needed to learn to give respect when it was due… Clearly someone in this unicorn’s early years hadn’t thought to teach him that.

The moment that Svetlana’s ears pinned back, Romani’s did the same, albeit not as far. The warrior stood with her head high, anticipating a challenge. Stubborn stags like Tribute would probably not heed the Stormchaser’s warning, but they would have to wait for the unicorn’s answer to know for sure.

Unregistered

Paramore

~ Ignorance ~

He stamped his hoof. Do you not think are in control of the situation, horse. Twat. He could feel slight anger building in him. He had nothing against Horses,but they weren't born with a beautiful weapon were they? Svetlana the Stormchaser told him of his position,and of Romani's. What is your name, and what is your business? I will not repeat a question another time. Tell me or you will leave, by force if necessary. Well this was a bit unfair wasn't it? He wasn't aloud to be respected by what race he was but he had to be respected by his questions and land. Sorry mare. It didn't work like that.

"How many times do I have to tell you,Svetlana a horse looks like your warrior,Romani. Without a horn in sight. Or are you blind as to see my horn?" He stamped his hoof in his anger,flicking his ears back. "Neither do you listen. I said my name is Tribute." He threw back his head before returning his glare to Svetlana. Stupid creature. Are you deaf as well as blind? Tribute laughed to himself. He certainly seemed to be. Now to answer why he is here. This could get an interesting answer. "I am here simply to meet some others. Have a problem with that?"His voice turned sarcastic again. If the Pegasus couldn't handle it,it wasn't his own fault.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered
Svetlana the Stormchaser

"Insolent ass! Back down." I snarl now, wings bristling at this Tribute. He is only a tribute to my anger. I hate these cocky, fluffed-up, boot-licking idiots! If he thinks he can walk in here and do whatever he wants, he is wrong. This is my land and my home. I will not allow any trespassers, no matter how nice they may so foolishly pretend to be.

"Get the fuck out Tribute. Get out, fucking now." My ears are locked to my skull. Each feather on my wings stand near erect, the muscles of my more skinny neck locked tight. I want him gone, want him gone now. At the same time, I want to run. He is a unicorn. What if he works for the ones who captured me? What if? Maybe he is back to retrieve me. Maybe he has Deimos' fucking powers. Maybe... maybe... I force the panic away from me, pretending that my fragile shell is not beginning to crack under stress. Just relax. Just fucking relax.

Gryffindor Posts: N/A
Unregistered

Gryffindor galloped at the sight of his friend, Tribute, the wind in his face, the water splashing up at his legs. His heavily built body strong and tall handsom as ever. Then he noticed two horses with him, mares. He slowed as he neared to listen in to their conversation, he nodded to his friend and turned. "Get the fuck out Tribute. Get out, fucking now." He was out raged, he snorted at this foul language and smoke came out of his nostrils, he stood tall and spread his wings out warningly. “You, horse, do not, i repeat not speak that foul language to my friend!" He spoke clearly and strongly he stamped his hoof and dust came up into the others faces. He waited for this weak horse to reply.