the Rift

After Jesus and Rock 'n' Roll {Open}

Irene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

I R E N E
They say that things just cannot grow beneath the winter snow, or so I have been told. They say were buried far, just like a distant star I simply cannot hold.

" Time is minimal. It has no query within a busy day.. so I will keep moving." This is what the honey coated femme told herself as she continued through the thickness of the forest, alone still after she'd traveled in search of the white specked stud she'd lost in a storm of snow and ice. Snowfall was surely not a kind season, but its harshness in conditions was familiar and well dealt with by the rather well seasoned soldier. Irene could only huff out her lonely emotions and replace them with the relief of the oncoming Birdsong, which had become more evident in it's arrival by each passing day.

The next step was halted, a surprised expression taking on the mares azure orbs as sights found the light and warmth from the clearing of the endless trees she'd gone a near three weeks in the company of. Her pace picked up in speed and eagerness, damsel letting sea hue'd limbs carry her muscled bod forward into a marching prance towards the meadow ahead. Once Irene came to it, she nearly bounded with joy through rays of sun, using any excuse to raise her mood. Squueelch. It was then that the joyous run was ended, hooves becoming nearly stuck in the muddy result of melting snow.

A disapointed snort was blown from pout ashen mug, as Irene tossed her mane, pulling each limb out of the muck, their deep dipping, now completely covered in sickly brown. Oh well, life goes on. Queen of good intentions refocused herself, eyeing the newborn fauna surrounding her. Sights choosing a short but thick patch of light emerald clover near by, she stepped over to it, ignoring the sinking of her hinged step into the mud beneath her. "Time for lunch."

( "Speech." "Thoughts." Actions.)

I still believe in summer days. The seasons always change, and life will find a way. I'll be your harvester of light, and send it out tonight. So we can start again.

template by revo. <3

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

A dusty bay stallion splashed through the stream cutting through the Thistle Meadow, not even caring how much racket he had just caused. Note's mind was set on getting back to the Throat. He had too much to think about, so he thought about nothing at all, simply focused on the task ahead of him. But he wasn't good at staying focused.

Note's hooves beat heavily on the muddy ground, his footing was well tuned due to the time he spent in the ever sinking sand of the Throat, the bay raced himself to his home as the long grasses around him brushed his legs, and pulled at his long tail that brushed the ground. He continued on, though, panting slightly. After a while, exhaustion took over the stallion, and he slowed to a walk. His breath was heavy, and his sharp green eyes distant, yet concentrated.

The sound of something - someone, rather - getting caught in the thick mud alerted the stallion, his ears pressed forward, and his eyes filled with curiosity. He followed the sound to a chestnut unicorn eyeing the newborn animals around her with a hungry look in her deep blue orbs.

"Hello?" Note said to the unicorn gently, he didn't care if he wasn't saying much, he simply felt like talking.