the Rift

A land where darkness failed [Note]

Pluto Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Paramore

~ Misguided Ghosts ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pointless. Was there anything to this land they call.Helovia? It appears to be as lonely and dull as where I come from. I held no smile upon my pretty face,well,noreal smile. A slick line marks a grim smile. Violet magenta colored thrones dig into my skin,poking it in all different ways. Luckily it rarely cut and if it did,you couldn't tell. There was barely a mark,never mind a hint of blood dripping. Tender grass constantly tryed to tickle me but it failed. The extremely light touch of it scraped past every time I walk,although it does not affect me,it sure as hell annoys me.

I lower my head as I come to a shallow stream that crosses my path. I have no need to go anywhere,or meet anyone. I take my tip to drink the flowing liquid with care,making sure it does not get my beautiful coat. Raising my head I take a step over the stream,making sure I hold my tail high and clear of the water,not wishing to get it wet in the slightest. I then set myself of at a brisk trot. A brisk extended trot. I am still proud of what I have taught myself what most horses cannot do. I can perform all the moves in the book and they are all self taught. Extended trot,collected canter,pirouettes. I can do them all. And I am not afraid to show anyone them.

OOC:Just testing 1st person XD

"blah blah blah."

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

Tall grass brushed Note's dusty bay coat as he walked through the meadows, his mind in about a thousand different places. He thought about Sohalia, and Levi, and Phae's quest. 'And what about the Aurora Basin? They might plan an attack on the Throat at any moment, and I need to get my skills in shape, it's been two years since I've ever even laid a hoof on anyone,' Note thought to himself frantically. His walk turned into a brisk trot as his mind became consumed with worry - something it didn't do often.

A new scent drifted to Note, one he had never known. He slowed his trot down to a stop, his ears pricked forward for any type of movement around him. Not far away, he spotted a mare drinking at a stream that cut through the Thistle Meadow. She was a pretty mare the same age as himself, it seemed. She didn't seem to notice him, so he stepped closer to her. He studied her thorny coat, one he had never laid his eyes on before. He edged even closer to her.

The pegasus then started to prance around, showing off her elaborate gait, an extended trot. He laughed softly at the mare, amused by her. He leaped over the stream with a little help from his wings, spreading them out barely enough to where you could see his scar. His gnarled, shameful scar. As soon as his hooves felt the earth again, he closed his wings, positioning them close to his sides, hoping the mare hadn't seen him.

Note approached the mare with caution, for she was taller than him, and her thorns were daunting. He started towards her with a similar brisk trot, and as he neared her, slowed to a brisk walk.