the Rift

Ever So Un-Perfect [Tribute]

Note Posts: 183
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3hh :: 6 years Buff: NOVICE
Sabel :: Iberian Lynx :: Stormcall bry
[Image: 50ceb46754fc8]

The cold of the steppe filled Note with new energy, for the cold was the time when he felt best, despite the fact that he lost his mother in a harsh snowstorm. The very thought of his mother sent a dismal wave over Note, he had loved his mother, her gentle voice, soft coat, and silky mane. But it wasn't just the exterior of his mother he had loved, she had been a genuinely kind pegasus. She had helped many through their toughest times, for she was a very intelligent mare.

Note continued to walk through the steppe, taking in the wintery air, he had never been to this part of Helovia before, but he liked it. He dismissed the thoughts of his mother and started into a light trot, trying desperately to make himself forget his mother, just for a moment while he enjoyed the winter type air the Frostbreath provided.

After what seemed like years of lightly trotting in the snow, but was only about ten minutes, Note slowed his pace, stopping by a tree that had a little greenery beneath it. 'Might as well have a snack before returning to the Throat,' Note thought, he had meant this trip to be a short one, walking to the tree and picking at the grass that lied beneath it.

Tribute Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Im heartless,stubborn and a genral cow. But Im only looking for love

Where the hell is Gryffindor? He hadn't seen him for about a week. Maybe he had dumped him again? If he had,he was sure he wouldn't be as forgiving as he had been this time round. Not that he had been forgiving at first. In fact he had wanted to kill him. He was ready to beat him to the ground,tear him limb from limb. He was about to but something held him back and so he had stopped his attack and it was here they had first come to. His snow colored body had blended so well with the snow,the green in him naturally faded,and so he had manged to sneak upon Gryffindor. Perhaps his skill will help him now if needed.

He had thought right. In the distance a bay Pegasus could clearly be seen in the distance, seemingly nibbling at the thin grass around a lone tree,but he couldn't be sure as his butt was turned towards him. Moving silently he walked on towards the bay. He kept his head low,his ears constantly flicked forward and back. When he was a few meters away from the horse he spoke. Raising awareness to his presence. "Who are you? And what brings you here?" His tone was not harsh,merely demanding of the Pegasus that stood with his arse to him. He held himself in a tall position. Taking himself to his full height but arching his head slightly,making him look quiet dashing.

Do Do Do

Think think think

"Talk talk talk"

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hidden Account

The sound of a demanding voice came from behind Note; he was slightly startled, but didn't show it. He turned to face the horse who confronted him slowly and calmly. The new stallion was a unicorn much taller than himself with a pristine white coat. Note sighed as he looked at the new unicorn who faced him. He'd had enough of demanding horses, and this one was just another to put up with.

"I could ask the same of you," Note spoke slyly, "Anyways, my name is Note. I came here for a bit of peace, but that isn't going to be the case, huh?" he finished with a friendly grin as he ruffled his large wings, turning the left side of his body to face the unicorn. He tried not to act too suspicious while he carried out the act, but it wasn't a simple task.

The scar the stallion had left on Note was both physical and mental, for where he came from, you were considered weak if you had any imperfections on your body. Once the horses there figured out his horrific deed and imperfection, they drove him off. It was a wound Note had left untouched since then, but sometimes, even he couldn't help but revisit the memories he hated so much.

Unregistered

The sly voice of the Pegasus filled Tribute with a surge of excitement as the Pegasus shot back his answer. He thought 'Notes'tone was going to soften as he spoke his name,and it did. Note turned to face him,ruffling his wings as he did. Tribute stared into the cold eyes of Note,holding a steady gaze. He turned his ears to face forward with a flick of his tail. "I am Tribute." His voice turned cold. "Peace.You get it depending how you ask for it." He held no emotion in his voice. He let the silence fall around them both for a few seconds before shifting his weight. "Do you come from the Throat?" He hoped his guess would be good. Note certainly smelt of the sand.

Sorry this is so bad..

Do Do Do

Think think think

"Talk talk talk"

Hidden Account

"I am Tribute," said the white unicorn, his tone growing colder by the second, "Peace.You get it depending how you ask for it." Tribute's words rang in Note's head as he realized just how true the statement was. It was a scary fact that started to taunt Note. His sharp green eyes flicked to the ground in thought, then went up again to Tribute's.

"Do you come from the Throat?" Tribute continued after a brief moment of silence as he shifted his weight. Note nodded slowly, then said, "I do. And you, Tribute? I believe you to be an outcast, but I could be wrong." His words weren't kind, nor were they hostile. They were simply words.

The unicorn seemed like an outcast, for he smelled of different lands, like the normal outcast does. But he knew of horses in his own herd who smelled not of the hot sand he was used to, but of the beach, the meadow, the steppe, and the forest all at once, causing a blend of scent that you could mistake for outcast. But they were Throat horses, they just spent less time there.

[OOC: haha, it's fine! It's a miracle I was able to write this much ;-;]

Unregistered

I do. And you, Tribute? I believe you to be an outcast, but I could be wrong. A smile flicked onto his face for a second or so.The Throat. He had in fact just come back from there after meeting the beautiful Rowan and Aryel. Ha. Beautiful? He hated there guts. Smashing there faces in would have been in his pleasure. He focused his dark eyes on Note,sussing him up. Would he be one of the bastards Rowan and Aryel were? Well so far,he wasn't.

"Yes,you guessed right I am a outcast."He flicked us tail. The green markings on him had disappeared in the snow now. He was just about 'invisible'. In such a way anyway. His emerald eyes were piercing among the whiteness. He tossed back his head,white whisks flying around the air. He pawed at the ground,kicking up flicks of snow. This was a good opportunity to find out more of the Throat. "The Throat,what is it like? The leaders and everything?" He faked a curious expression. It was times like these his perfect acting skills came into play. He would use them to his best right now.

Do Do Do

Think think think

"Talk talk talk"

Hidden Account

"Yes, you guessed right I am a outcast," Tribute said, almost invisible among the white snow that surrounded him. He pawed the ground, and tossed up his head. Note wasn't sure if the unicorn was simply anxious, or there was something more to his actions.

"The Throat,what is it like? The leaders and everything?" Tribute asked in a curious tone. Note's sharp green eyes filled with suspicion as he studied the unicorn further. He wasn't going to convey any of the Throat's secrets, for that would be treason. "The leaders are well-organized, kind, and put the herd first," Note said as vague as possible.

He didn't say anything about the herd's real leader trouble. He spoke nothing of Leander, or of Kri's challenge that she had won. He would keep quiet, and still all while keeping up his icy cold demeanor.

Unregistered

The leaders are well-organized, kind, and put the herd first. Leader's'? Surely two in charge of one herd couldn't work together so perfectly? No. He didn't believe he was being told the whole truth. No herd is as perfect as Note described. He stamped his hoof,kicking up snow. "Sound like a perfect herd." A sly grin plastered into his maw. "I don't believe your telling the truth Note. Two leaders do not work together as perfectly as you describe it to be." He arched his head,pointing his horn at Note. "You gonna tell me the truth then?"

He started started circling Note,his horn aimed in his direction in a threatening way. Carefully he crossed his legs over each other,allowing him to circle tightly. The menacing smile was still plastered to his face. He loved moments like these. Where he felt like he was in complete control. And he was going to stay in control out of the two.

Do Do Do

Think think think

"Talk talk talk"

Hidden Account

"You gonna tell me the truth then?" finished Tribute, starting to circle around Note in a menacing way. Note thought for a moment, staring straight ahead, almost completely ignoring Tribute's movements. He wasn't scared of him, and wasn't at all afraid to fight the unicorn. The fact that Note hadn't fought in years still hung in his mind, but he served it as a lesser factor.

"Why, of course! Excuse me, we only have one, amazing, leader," Note laughed, with a wink in Tribute's direction, "no herd can truly be that perfect, not even with one leader."

It was close enough to the truth, after all, Leander had left them, and Kri had fought valiantly for the herd against Svetlana. She had shown her love for the herd, proving the true worth of her feelings for them. And for that, Note would stand behind her, no matter her short temper. Everyone had flaws, but that didn't make someone a truly bad person.

Unregistered

Excuse me, we only have one, amazing, leader. He thought back to what had previously been said and distinctly remembered him saying 'Leaders and not leader. Something had happened to the herd; or Note was lying. Note shot a wink at him,confusing Tribute slightly. no herd can truly be that perfect, not even with one leader. It was true,he admitted it but a leader works better alone then along side another as they don't have conflicting ideas.

Tribute halted at the right side of Note. "Leader or leader's' Note?" His voice was sly. "Make up your mind." It was here that his voice suddenly turned cold and emotionless and he glared into green eyes of note. Silence. He didn't move a inch for a good few minuets before he lunged forward at Notes neck attempting to grab hold of his fleshy neck. Something that Note had said was not right and Tribute was determined to find out.

Do Do Do

Think think think

"Talk talk talk"

Hidden Account

Why was this stallion halting? Note knew not the answer, but started to compact his body, tucking his neck, and keeping his wings close. He didn't trust Tribute at all. The way he glared at him with such heartless eyes infuriated the dusty pegasus, but didn't let his feelings mix with his actions.

"Leader or leader's' Note? Make up your mind." Tribute spoke, sounding to him like a snake. Note hated snakes.

Nothing followed the words but silence, as Note gazed back at his newfound enemy. Words would be no use at the moment, so he kept his mouth locked tight. Tribute took him by surprise, lunging at his throat. He tucked it further, but not quick enough. The unicorn was able to nip at his nape, drawing blood from the small gash as tiny droplets started to fall from his wound, dots appearing on the snow in red.

Note locked his forelegs with Tribute's, rearing them up, then ramming his head into his chest, attempting to knock him away, possibly stun him.

"Tribute. You ask for a fight, and a fight you shall have," Note spoke, making sure he accented the 'Tribute', his voice icy, matching his clear green eyes as they started to turn a dark, dark emerald.

[OOC: Moving this to the Battleground. Sorry for the late reply, I've been on vacation :c]

Pluto Posts: N/A
Unregistered
[OOC: It's k:) teehee kk,you making the post or am I?:) ]

Hidden Account
[OOC: either one is fine with me! I won't be able to get it up until much later tonight, so if you feel like posting before then, go right ahead. If you don't, I'll post it tonight c:]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix
[:p I won't be able to till tommorow night which is like (my time) because I just got in bed lol:p if you have time then feel free and if you don't I will do one when I can though I'm not sure what time it will be where you are XD]