the Rift

You don't know about me, but I bet you want to. [DONE]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Please Note]: Participants of this thread and the administrator's of Helovia in no way support, advocate, or encourage the use of drugs for recreational purposes. Further, substance abuse is not an acceptable or intelligent method of dealing with emotional issues.

[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

Glowy. White. Mushrooms.

Phae was sure that she had heard that Tor had eaten some glowy white mushrooms which had induced hallucinations. She wasn't sure that she necessarily wanted to go that far, but she certainly needed something to soak up the pain. Perhaps if she soaked the mushrooms in water, and drank that? Anything to rid her mind of the painful memory of Tolio watching as Faelene cast her away. Her mind began to unravel at the thought. Alright, whole mushrooms it is.

Phae is in what you might think of as a 'break up phase'. Certainly all mares handle breakups different, but as Phae has never been in anything close to love before, she has never felt loss and rejection quite this strongly. So, subconsciously she is looking for affection and validation, but consciously, she's just out to have a night with "no regrets" - you know the type: dolled up, trying too hard, and looking to make a few bad decisions? That about sums Phae up, right about now.

She had flown from Tolio and Faelene as fast as her wings would take her, which in the warm air of BirdSong, caused panels of sweat to darken her sandy coat, leaving it the colour of wet, pressed sand. The moisture also caused her mane to curl and wave in a wild chaotic mess, falling loosely to her shoulders. With the green amulet around her neck, she was beginning to look something like a gypsy; with her odd bird-catcher spotting and tinged barn-owl wings. Phae was a natural beauty, lithely built and just tall enough, with dazzling green eyes. She was attractive to most men, or at least had been, in her experience. Except Tolio… As the thought darkened her face, her resolve for being proper and careful slipped away entirely. Fuck it. she thought without remorse. He didn't want her? Fucking fine. Let him stay with Faelene. Whatever.

As she walked haphazardly through the forest, she peered around the bases of the trees for mushrooms. After a few moments, her sooty golden coat had been darkened by the tree bark and dirt from around the trunks of the trees. Her normally refined-style of beauty now looked wild and untamed.

There have to be some, somewhere. She thought, inspecting the ground.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Tor Posts: 197
World's Edge Nurse
Mare :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 9
Adoptable

Tor was very, very drunk. Or fungi-ed. Or mushroooooommmmmeddd. She was walking and trotting in a giggling haze where the outside world just didn't do anything any more. The stoned girl tripped over roots and splashed through mud like a filly, laughing all the way, prancing like a fool and snorting. When she had started eating mushrooms, she didn't know. All she knew right now was that the world was wonderful. So maybe drunk wasn't the right word- the healer was high. Although she didn't remember it, and wouldn't remember it by tomorrow, she had been moping about lace. Then, at sight of the white glowing mushrooms, she had decided to fuck the world and waste herself. Why not? She was sick of being the good girl.

She wanted something fresh. She wanted trouble. How or when this sudden phase had come on, she didn't know. All Tor knew was that she was fucking lusting over it. And so here the draft was, crashing through the forest. So when she laid her eyes on Phaedra, the girl she recalled as lesbian, she began laughing harder and louder, and stumbled into her, nudging the pegasus' neck with her nose. "Ohmygosh babe, you have to try some of these fucking mushrooms! You know when you said lighten up? I, heehee, lightened, hahaha, up!" Tor tossed her head, the world spinning in blues and golds around her, with static spots of white and black. "Just... shit Phae, you were right. I need to fucking lighten up! I'm so damn serious all the fucking time! It's time, for me, to get loose! And maybe I can find... not a stallion... but a mare. You're gorgeous, y'know? Stallions lead you on and that crap, but you are fucking amazing." The high mare nuzzled Phaedra lovingly, completely out of it. One of her hooves dislodged more of the white mushrooms. After nibbling at one of the glowing hallucinating-inducing things, she rolled them closer to the pegasus.

"Just try it babe."

[ooc: ohmigosh drunk Tor. ROFL.]

TOR
just because i trust everyone does not mean i'm a fool.

slime-stock | Burtn | Tay-Studios
WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Deceased

PHAEDRA

When Phae saw the large shape of Tor moving swiftly towards her, she immediately raised her muzzle from the ground and vaguely began looking around - pretending that she hadn't been looking for mushrooms. The very last thing she needed was this up-tight goodie-goodie bringing her down. She had no patience, and right now she wanted fun. All she expected from Tor was a naive stare and possibly a lecture. But Phae, who was no stranger to the pleasures of the flora and fauna, instantly noticed the traces of their work on the lovely draft; the lack of coordination, the general state of physical disarray, the joyful tone of voice...As Phae took this in and Tor approached, giggling and snorting, an approving grin broke across her features. Her like of this mare just immensely increased if only because her timing could not have been more perfect. The feeling of being a bad influenced began to bloom in the back of her mind, and she found that she liked it. Misery loves company after all, and two reckless females? What could go wrong.

Phae's slender body strained to stay vertical as the much larger shape of Tor barged into her. But she didn't mind at all; she was craving physical attention right now, and what could be more physical than having a voluptuous draft pressed up against you? Phae leaned into Tor's bulk, turning her head into the muzzle pressed against her neck. She listened with amusement as the mare confided that she had taken Phae's advice and lightened up. Phae wasn't so sure that Tor had ever lightened up quite like this before. The sooty mare made a mental note to get the draft some water, or else she would crash far too earlier. Phae needed an accomplice for the evening, not a dozing giant. You're gorgeous, y'know? The draft continued, tossing her head into a world that Phae could only imagine was spinning with colours and lights. Stallions lead you on and that crap..But you are fucking amazing. Phae accepted these compliments without argument. She was seriously impressed and delighted with the mare's lack of indiscretion as she lovingly nuzzled Phae; It wasn't so long ago that the mare had been awkward with Phae merely touching her with her feather. She would be even more impressed when she was as blissfully high as Tor was, though.

As Tor rolled some of the glowing fungi towards Phae, the pegasi's cool green gaze drifted over her new partner in crime, at least for the evening. "Sugar, that's the best idea you've ever had" She cooed demurely. Phae dropped her head immediately to scoop them up; shovelling the glowing fungus into her mouth with absolutely no care for how much dirt she inhaled in the process. Raising her head, she leaned heavily against the tree next to her, waiting for the effects to kick in. Don't think about it.. She reminded herself. She knew from experience that if you thought about it too hard, you would ruin the trip, and Phae had no intention of doing that. Knowing that she would see the world as Tor did soon enough, she stretched out the wing closest to Tor, and ran her extended feathers along the draft's side, tracing little stars and figure-eights. She hadn't noticed it happening, but slowly the hair on Tor's side was becoming incredibly detailed. Each hair seemed to wave, yet there was no breeze. The contrast from her two-toned coat seemed amplified, and Phae's green gaze was suddenly lost in a haze of grey and white. Suddenly Tor's size seemed fucking incredible. How could any stallion reject her?! She was like a mountain to be conquered, how could anyone not want to plant at flag at her peak? A heated sensation quickly began to fill Phae's belly as she stared at the mare - a blush colouring her sooty cheeks in an appealing way. Phae was no stranger to the occasional fling with a female, but she was almost positive that this was Tor's first time even flirting with a mare. The thought seemed to make the mare all the more enticing.

Suddenly the world heaved under Phae's hooves, and she threw herself into Tor, thinking that she needed to correct for the sudden movement of the ground beneath her, which of course wasn't moving. Her wing stretched up and curled over Tor's withers, as she steadied herself against Tor. Shaking her head, she couldn't help but giggle clumsily. This certainly wasn't her first trip, and here she was tripping over herself. As she heard her own laughter, her mind returned her to the beach, where she had laughed like that with Tolio. Sadness overwhelmed her glee, but only momentarily. For right now, she had Tor, and everything would be alright as long as she held onto this blissful high. "So Tor, who is he?" She asked flirtatiously. There had to be a man involved - one doesn't just say "fuck men", if there isn't one to blame.

[OOC: omg I love high Tor!]

Quilyan Posts: 206
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zarina :: Pygmy Marmoset :: Quantum Leap ChaoticMelodies

The king whose word no man relies on
Quilyan
never said a foolish thing nor ever did a wise one.
Quilyan was no stranger to lovesick girls looking to get the weight of the world off their shoulders. In fact, he quite liked them that way - it was so much easier to scoop up another stallion's rejects. They got desperate, wanting to feel as though someone loved them, and for a few hours, anyone would do. And so when he stumbled across a rather odd scene in the Deep Forest, he could not help but watch with idle amusement.

There was a pretty pegasus femme, one that he was very interested in. She was gorgeous, with some of the most unique coloring he'd ever seen. He was sure that she was royalty, wherever she was from, not that it made any difference to him. He was about to strike up a conversation and step from the shadows when a large crashing sound caught his attention, and he watched as a large draft mare stumbled into the pegasus. The equine was clearly as high as a kite, and he could not help a soft snort of mirth as she barreled into the much smaller pegasus. But she handled it quite nicely, not losing her balance. He continued to watch as the draft cursed males, instead turning her affections to the pegasus, who she called Phae.

'Phae' seemed to mirror his own amusement before she gulped down her own share of something, presumably the fungi that had managed to make the equine so out of it. It was but a moment before she, too, was showing the effects, and she uttered a question, assigning the name Tor to the draft. He smiled; now he knew who they were, and he would make his entrance rather easily. He leaned against a tree, cracking a few branches, as though he were only just now approaching, and stepped from the shadows. "Now, now, ladies, we men aren't all bad," he said with a flirtatious smile. He had eyes for the pegasus, obviously, but even the draft was quite pretty in her own way. "What kind of idiot would turn down such lovely ladies as yourselves? They must be quite mad."

His vocals were smooth a rich, like honey, and his violet eyes were lit with a rather jovial emotion as he pranced closer, his wings held loosely against his body. Stopping a few lengths from the mares, who were wound very closely together (not that he was complaining), he gestured toward a few objects on the ground. They appeared to be mushrooms, of the glowing white variety. "You seem to have found some very potent mushrooms. Might I borrow a few?" He offered an amiable grin. He was more than up to an evening of fun with a few high mares, more than willing to get all messed up with them, just for a good time. It wouldn't be the first time.

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

RayoDeSoleil | VenomXBaby | NewdyStock | BurtN | SimplyBackgrounds
Please tag Quilyan in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to plot with Quilyan? Visit his plot page here!

Sierra Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
White wings kept the blue roan body of Sierra's aloft. Sierra's blue eyes scanned the forest below her. With quick movements she swooped down, her hooves touching the earth. She dug her light hooves into the dirt to stop herself from moving forward any further. She looked up to see two mares. A draft-type equine and a pegasus. The way they acted showed that they had clearly eaten, drunken or sniffed something they shouldn't have. A concerned look crept across Sierra's face only to shrink away as she dipped her head down, reaching for a glowing mushroom that appeared to be the source of the two mares strange behavior.

A palomino paint stallion interrupted the mares. Sierra lifted her head, she still hadn't eaten the mushroom, so for now she was sane. With a smile she greeted him."Hello there."She then lowered her head and shoveled in the glowing fungi. Although she had seen the other two mares eat the glowing mushrooms, she didn't realize it would take so long for the effect to kick in. As she waited she enjoyed watching the already high mares. Finally after the mushrooms effect consumed her, she stumbled about. The world seemed to spin beneath her feet, and her eyes crossed every once and a while. She couldn't remember much, and all she saw was rainbows that were shooting across the sky.

Hiccups escaped her throat."Men."She rolled her eyes."They give you what you think is love and then they leave you in the dirt."Her voice was squeaky and her tone was all over the place. She stumbled about, almost crashing into the pegasus mare."Sorry."She grinned. Her mind couldn't tell reality from her imagination. She looked at the pegasus stallion, opening her maw to speak."Have some!"She hiccuped. Sierra rolled a few of the glowing fungi towards the paint stallion."It's good!"She giggled. She couldn't take a step without tumbling forwards, and her wings were useless or else she'd crash into trees. Sierra waited for the stallion to eat the glowing fungi so he too would get high.

OOC:OMG High horses! Hope you guys don't mind Sierra joining in on the fun! ^^
WC: 345

Apollo the Merciful Posts: 251
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 11 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zola :: Black Cat :: None Sparrow

Apollo

How can you say that your truth is better than ours?

Moving through the forest, Apollo discovered that he had a habit that he had developed since arriving in the woods. Move forward a few paces, then stop, turn his head left and right to survey where he was, then continue. It was strange that he’d develop such a habit so late in his life, but… If the stallion was honest with himself, it wasn’t a habit at all, just fear. The forest creeped him out, that was it. With its all encompassing darkness and the thick vegetation, sometimes it was hard to find just where to go if he wanted to get out… And more than a few times, the crystalline horn poised on his head would snag into a low branch, causing his head to be yanked back.

The Overo snorted. How could someone call this inhospitable forest home? Yet… He was doing that very thing, joining the Grey. Speaking of the Grey, his thoughts turned to Phaedra, the Pegasus mare who had brought him home. He exhaled roughly, his head drooping just a tad bit more. Oh, he liked her; there was no doubt about it. She was intoxicating in her beauty. Despite her plain colors, there was something so extravagant about her, something that left a little voice in Apollo’s head saying: ‘You haven’t seen anything like her before… Talk to her! Get to know her! Maybe you’ll have a chance.’ But that all seemed so far-fetched, a foolish dream had by an equally foolish colt. Phaedra was charming, charismatic, playful, and beautiful, and Apollo was… Well, plain, aside from the horn growing upon his head. Oh, how he wished he could be more handsome, or taller, or built with more muscle so that maybe Phaedra would take true notice in him.

The sudden sound of voices from up ahead snapped the Unicorn out of his depressed reverie, his ears snapping to attention, as did his head. Apollo immediately regretted that as his horn, once more, entangled in the ensnaring branches of a thick pine tree. “Oh, damn it all!” With a hard, frustrated yank, the black and white paint tore his horn away from the offending branch, gritting his teeth against the sound of the branches snapping. Once free, he gave a little huff satisfaction and turned back towards where he had heard the voices, tenderly picking his way through the rest of the vegetation until they all came into view.

There were four standing there. Three of them he didn’t know; a large draft mare, a smaller, blue roan Pegasus, and a Tobiano stallion, who was also a Pegasus. Almost immediately, however, Apollo’s honey eyes were swept up by the sight of Phaedra. ’Phae!’

“Phaedra!” The Overo called, a light bounce entering his step as he approached the four, “I was wondering where you…” The stag trailed off, suddenly realizing that something was terribly off about the four he just encountered. Were they… Were they high? Looking around the rooted and thick carpeted ground at their feet, it took no time for the Unicorn to spot what must have done the trick to result in all of them giggling and speaking like mad. Glowing, white mushrooms. Looking back to Phaedra, he spoke, titling his head curiously. “Phae? Are you alright?”

World's Edge Nurse
Adoptable

When... did she... get... soo... pop... ul....arrrr! Tor giggled, batting her eyelashes at the handsome stallion. But it wasn't real. It wasn't like it had been when she had so foolishly thought she had loved Lace. It was just... crappy. The mare's head was loose. She spoke whatever came to her mind. She couldn't focus. Couldn't remember losing the fight over Mirage, which was why she had taken the mushrooms, to lock her sorrows away.

"Well... Phaedra... itssallssbegan wif... um... Lahce. He was handsome... more handsome than him... and totally... turned me down..." Even more the words were slurring, mangled in her drunken mouth. Tor tilted her head, setting the world spinning again, watching the overo appear with glazed eyes as she well and truly forgot herself. Forgot herself as Tor. No doubt she would do some stupid things tonight. "Stallions... useless." The tobiano giggled, turning her brown eyes to Quilyan.

"But he is something to look at. Not as pretty as you though Phae." Maybe it was being drunk that stripped every piece of common sense from her mind. Or maybe she really did want to be a messed-up, dumb lesbian blonde for a night.

TOR

Deceased

PHAEDRA

[OOC: Starting with Tor's post…hope that doesn't throw everything off…]

Well... Phaedra... itssallssbegan wif... um... Lahce. He was handsome... more handsome than him... and totally... turned me down…But he is something to look at. Not as pretty as you though Phae.

Phae listened intently to her new friend. Friend? Is that what they were? They would find out in the morning the facts of the matter, but for now, they weren't friends, they were motherfuckingbestfriends. Phae shook her head. "We'll show him. He's going to be begging for a second chance with you. We just need to make him jealous. Men are like that, y'know? Want what they can't have?" Wasn't this always the drunken plan, which seemed so clear and perfect under the guise of night and drugs? It sounded like such a good idea in Phae's mind. They would doll Tor up, have Lace see her have a roaring good time with someone else, and he'd definitely want her. Phae was 100% sure of it, even though she knew nothing of Lace, and only slightly more of Tor - the plan was still rock solid. Hell, maybe Phae could be the one Tor made Lace jealous with. Two birds with one stone - You're not the only gay one now Tolio - haha!. Just as Phae was about to nuzzle the tobiano and expand on her plan, she heard a rustling from behind them. Startled, she pivoted around, now standing perpendicular to Tor, but still pressing herself against her. A painted pegasus casually stepped out from the cover of the trees, speaking words which dripped with blatant flattery. With great interest, Phae delicately stepped forward; this was a game she could indeed play. As she eyed Quilyan, she wondered if she had finally met her match. She was overly flirtatious by nature, and too often had stallions fall in love with her, rather than just play with her. Phae was no gender-equalist, or feminist, or any ist; she didn't mind at all being objectified and toyed with. She was usually doing the same thing, anyways. As Quilyan stepped towards the two, inquiring about the mushrooms they had recently consumed, Phae's potential advances were halted by the appearance of yet another. This pity-party was growing quickly. A younger pegasus mare entered, quickly snapping up a mouthful of mushrooms. Phae raised a brow at the sabino who was quite tall, taller than Phae, anyways. She forced herself into a calm state of mind - having a conscious dislike of female pegasi - but the mare was seemingly already feeling the effects of the fungi; and this was a party everyone was invited to.

As the unknown mare encouraged Quilyan to eat the mushrooms as well, Phae slunk forward; her forelock had strategically fallen in a pretty wave partially covering her glittering green eyes, and while her head was low, her muzzle would turned upwards in an almost feline movement as she flirtatiously walked towards the stallion. Lowering a wing, she scooped up a few mushrooms that Tor had previously dislodged, and stood enticingly close to Quilyan, but not actually touching him. Some times the anticipation was the best part. Without saying a word, only locking her emerald eyes onto his amethyst, she raised her wing to his muzzle, offering the hallucinogenic plant.

Oh, damn it all!

Phae turned towards the direction of the sound, which caused the world to spin in a soft glow of muted colours. As her eyes fell upon the overo stallion, she sighed pleasurably: fuck she loved this feeling. She felt warm, and energetic and calm and mischievous and sensual and excited, and of course, flirtatious. The world seemed just right, right about now. She had Tor (her mind was growing quite attached to the idea of the draft), and now two stallions, and another mare. She would have preferred a more manly ratio, but the night was still young. And she knew this one. Pulling away from Quilyan with a flirtatious wink, she accidentally stumbled into his side. Cursing herself silently for knowing how to control herself better than this on mushrooms, she pretend that she had done it on purpose, by tossing her head back and gently stroking his back with her wing tip as she moved towards Apollo.

Oh Apollo… The still-rational part of her mind cooed. He seemed to…to good to be here with them right now. So out of his element, but Phae was not so surprised. She was in the home of The Grey, and had Tor not also shown up? Who else here did Apollo really know, yet? She watched his expression change as the situation he had just walked in on dawned on him. Raising an amused brow she strut closer to him, exuding sexuality as she walked. The mushrooms had caused a lovely blush to permanently reside on her cheeks, colouring them a dusty rose colour, and her eyes sparkled with an inner chemically-inspired light. Phae? Are you alright?” He asked. She almost laughed; poor thing, making sure i'm alright… Well, she knew what would make him alright, for Phae had not missed the puppy-dog eyes he had watched her with when she brought him home, and the lingering looks he gave her. Moving her lithe form oh-so-close to his, she delicately reached up to whisper something in his ear; her muzzle gently brushing his ear as she spoke. "I am, now that you're here" She whispered, her voice sultry and low. As she pulled her neck back, she secretively brushed her muzzle against his - but only for the briefest of moments.

As she turned away from the Unicorn, she raised her eyebrows in a teasing manner at Quilyan. If he was anything like she thought, he would not be jealous of her greeting to Apollo, only amused, or perhaps confused as to why she would tolerate someone so out of place. Strutting towards Tor again, she looked over her shoulder at Apollo. "Well? Coming?"

Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE

Quilyan
Quilyan chuckled, listening to the drunken mares' plan to gain the stallion's affections for the draft. Perhaps he would have added his two cents if Tor hadn't sized him up, quite obviously admiring his admittedly attractive physique, and then complimented him. He watched her with amusement. "No," he agreed. "My beauty is no match for that of two lovely ladies such as yourselves." He was a bit arrogant, sure, but his voice was teasing, smooth as honey, and every bit as alluring. If they were like the mares back home, they wouldn't think him cocky - they would think he was a riot.

Another fae stumbled into the party, gulping down her share of mushrooms before offering them to Quilyan. This, he thought, was a bit rude - after all, unless she knew Tor and Phae, the newcomer ought to have to earn her place - but he wasn't going to say anything; rather, he took the moment to throw a flirtatious smirk her way before his attention was once again captured by the gorgeous pegasus prowling toward him. She knew how to play the game, this one, and that was the best kind of femme. No one liked a girl that came hunting for avowals of undying affection in the morning. He liked the mares like Phae, the ones that would wind you up and leave you drooling. Perhaps he just liked the chase.

She stretched a wing luxuriously, holding it to his maw. She had positioned herself easily beside him, close enough to touch but not quite brushing his skin. She held his gaze as he delicately took the mushrooms from her wingtip, a coy smile on his maw. But then his fun was interrupted by the arrival of another stallion. The dethroned prince was not a fan of males, as they were too often intent on the same prizes as he. He did not like them to think they were above him. But it was a party, and he wasn't going to be the one to ruin it. Besides, the steed looked remarkably out of place.

The fungi was beginning to take effect as Phaedra cooed her greeting to the new stallion. He was entertained as she transferred her affections; her lusty wink was greeted with a light nip on her rump as she sauntered away. He had enjoyed her proximity for that brief moment - it was always nice to feel the warmth of a mare at one's side - but there were plenty to go around, and he had no doubt she would return to him before long. The world was a bit brighter now as he let go of his worries, his memories, his few inhibitions. "C'mon, then, mate," he called with a rambunctious grin, slipping into the commoner's cant rather than his high-born speech. "Come have a go at these."

It wasn't entirely clear if he was talking about the mushrooms or the mares, but then, he might have been referring to both. That done, he sauntered over to the draft and the other mare, offering a lazy smile as he draped a wing over each. "You doves are lookin' a bit lonely all by y'selves over here," he drawled, sure to hold them both in his gaze long enough to be considered a good looking-over. They were pretty, he realized, the stark details coming out now that his senses had been heightened by the hallucinogen. "You are simply divine," he added, but which one was he talking to?

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Unregistered
Sierra watched the lightly colored fae as she flirted with the stallions. Sierra laughed, her laugh was quickly closed by a few hiccups."So sorry I just gobbled some mush...mushroom thingies up withou....without asking. They... looked good. And you two seemed to be having fun, so I wanted to join in on it!"Sierra explained why she just casually walked in and ate some of the fungi without asking first. She could only see static and... and.. her mind was all over the place. She coudn't think straight, but heck with it! This was a party, she shouldn't be so up-tight about it all.

The other stallion, the gold and white one. He draped his wings over Sierra and the draft."You doves are lookin' a bit lonely all by y'selves over here,"The stallion had said, staring at them both. "You are simply divine,"

Sierra giggled, tossing her head back. "Wha thank ya."She grinned, her words slurred together from the effects of the mushroom. She then realized, who was this stud even talking to? She decided to just ask the question."Wait... who're ya talkin' to?"She asked, glancing at the high stallion. "Me er her?" Sierra giggled a bit more."Ya know, it don't matter."She felt the effects turning her mind into mush. She couldn't remember the recent happenings or anything for that matter. Her vision was blurry and she could see the most random blotches of colors. Sierra was probably having the most fun she ever will have.

OOC:
WC: 247

Apollo

How can you say that your truth is better than ours?

Out of everyone assembled, Phaedra was the only one that Apollo recognized. He also recognized that flirty gleam in her green eyes and the flaunting walk she did as she strode towards him, albeit a bit drunkenly. Yet, these equines weren’t drunk at all, were they? No, just high, on glowing mushrooms. While not familiar with the effects of the said fungi, Apollo recognized them well enough, and he had always done his best to stay away from ingesting them. It seemed that Phaedra and the others, however, were doing it willingly, for fun. Or maybe not for fun, but to help suppress some painful emotions that each of them was feeling. How strange…

Honey-brown eyes were only for the female Pegasus as she sauntered towards him, clearly inebriated by the mushrooms, and immediately Apollo felt himself tensing up as she came to a stop right before him, pressing right past his comfortable line of personal space without a care in the world. Shocked into a silent stupor, he could only stare, mouth slightly agape, as Phae moved and lifted her muzzle to his ear, brushing it affectionately with her velvety lips. Her breath was warm and most, and the overo shuddered at both the action, and the words that left her soft lips.

‘I am, now that you’re here.’

Oh, Gods… The things she did to him. Quivering despite himself, the Unicorn heaved a breath once Phaedra had stepped away, his head tilting somewhat and ears askew. At her question, he hesitated, and then ventured onwards towards the group. Did they all know each other? By their conduct, they seemed to… Then again, it could just be the mushrooms. Maybe, just maybe, they weren’t all that bad.

Turning his head towards Quilyan, Apollo stepped up to the other stallion and lowered his head, nosing the fungi for a few moments before tentatively pulling one from the dirt with gentle lips. He let it sit there, idly toying with it with his dark lips before nibbling upon it. The taste was repugnant and foul, and Apollo nearly gagged, dropping the mushroom from his lips and shaking his head. “They’re awful!” He exclaimed, turning his shocked eyes to Quilyan, but the tobiano had moved on to blatantly flirt with the mares. For a moment he directed his gaze once more to the horrible fungi, unsure whether he truly wanted to eat such a thing. Yet, everyone else was… And he desperately wanted to impress Phaedra.

Swallowing his pride, and ignoring his taste buds, the black and white overo dipped his head, snatched up the offending mushroom, and ate it as quick as he was able. Once swallowed, he looked back to Phaedra, wanting to know her reaction that he had, indeed, eaten the mushroom. How long would it be until he started acting on impulse, like the others? Or would he need to eat more than simply one mushroom to feel the effects? Just in case, and hating himself for the decision, Apollo snatched up one more mushroom and then gobbled it down just as quick as the first, then resigned himself to wait.

World's Edge Nurse
Adoptable

Tor was hiding her mental breakdown under a serious dose of gently glowing white fungi. They were surprisingly common, to think of it- all you had to do is scrape away at the leaves at the floor near some roots, and voila! You have the perfect escape. Still, there was a faint feeling of guilt somewhere in her, but she buried it. Why couldn't she just forget for a night? Forget all the crap circulating around her and her allies and that shit. It was too complicated, too confusing, a constant, nagging pressure in the back of her skull.

Even with the difficulty of focusing on the pegasus stallion, she could still manage it. Tor felt another insistent tug at the back of her head, and she sent a nervous glance towards the mushrooms. No. And then, thanks to the hallucingenic properties, two horses appeared in front of her eyes. One was Lace; except Lace was not the size of his dragon, who was standing feet planted beside him. And Lace did not have floppy donkey ears. Neither did Fajira have a gold scale above her eye. Tor squinted at the two, confused.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, half-frightened and half-anxious. It was so very clear something was wrong with her. What if she had done permanent damage to her head?! The two exchanged glances.

"We are here to help you." Fajira said, the words exploding in clouds of blue smoke. Tor backed away nervously now, looking around desperately for Phae. She should not be doing this. Oh my god. What the hell was she doing? No, no, she couldn't focus, she couldn't, she couldn't, she couldn't, what was she doing, just what was she doing.

"Don't do it. It's bad for you. Go and run away so the pegasi don't hurt you." Lace snapped at her.

Then, naturally, a delicate pixie appeared. "Leave!" Tor wasn't listening to the others anymore. She watched, transfixed, as the three miniature beings began to tell her different things.

TOR

WORDS OF COMPASSION ARE STRONGER THAN ANY ACT OF POWER.

Deceased

PHAEDRA

With hungry eyes, Phae watched as the painted Pegasus wandered towards Sierra and Tor, draping his wings luxuriously over them. She felt no jealousy at this, even though she would vie for his attention at some point this evening; she was merely impressed by his attitude - one so well aligned with hers. He made her forget completely about Tolio, and the heartache that he had cause. Who needed love, when she could have this. She thought, eyeing him with approval.

Turning, she watched Apollo. Oh Apollo! Was she being cruel? Allowing him enter a world that he was so clearly unprepared for? He had obviously never done drugs before - it seemed no one but herself and the entrancing Quilyan. It was hitting everyone much harder than they, she observed as her green gaze wandered over the group, then back to Apollo. She moved herself towards him, simply unable to help herself. She felt like a predator, and he was some bird who could not fly out of her grasp. He was hers, and she would take him, if only to prove to herself that she was the desirable creature that she believed herself to be. She needed to prove the impression Tolio had left on her, to be wrong. They’re awful! Apollo exclaimed, forcing himself to swallow another. Phae extended one of her wings, gently placing it near his shoulder, as if shielding him from the group. She intended this barrier to increase the intimacy that her presence would cause. Position her lithe form next to him, she again drew her muzzle quite close to his, exhaling smoothly into his nostrils; forcing her sweet smell of cinnamon and lilac to flood his nose. She perked her ears forward, looking at him in an inquisitive way, which she knew from having practised it front of a clear pond, was positively adorable. Phae could play the innocent dove, with the best of them. "Better?" She whispered, once again moving her muzzle in to nuzzle him with the gentlest of touches, as if they were only barley touching. Pulling away, she laughed her delicate silvery laugh, her eyes smiling at him. She knew how awful the fungi tasted; hopefully he would have been distracted enough to forget the taste.

What are you doing here? She heard Tor ask. Pulling away from Apollo, she turned about frowning, ready to tell Tor not to be such a buzz-kill, assuming that the draft was talking to Sierra, or Quilyan. Her brows knit together in confusion as she saw Tor blankly staring away from the group, clearly seeing something. Water! Phae's mind beckoned, and the palomino mentally reprimanded herself for not getting Tor to water sooner. As different emotions glided over her new friends face, Phae rushed to her side, raising her wing up and over the mare, to encourage her to follow. "Tor my love, I'm suddenly not feeling so well. Will you take me to find some water?" Phae hoped that by appealing to the nurturing healing side of Tor, by asking her for help, that would help to snap Tor's mind out of whatever had taken hold of it. She also didn't want to alert the draft to the fact she might be seeing things - she didn't need a terrified rampaging 17 hand mare on her hands.

"Common!" She called, tossing her head over her shoulder, motioning to the other three to follow. "Party's this way!"

Quilyan
Quilyan was vaguely aware of the draft mare's odd speech, but his attentions had slid to the smaller fae on his right. She had asked who he was talking to, and in truth, he didn't really know. His thoughts were pleasantly blank, and a warmth was spreading through his muscled form that hadn't been there before. He found himself quite content and comfortable, despite the weird paint and her apparent innocence. Only those who hadn't eaten mushrooms before had hallucinations such as this (for surely that was what was happening), and he dismissed it as normal. Besides, the pretty pegasus was coming over to take care of her friend, and it was really none of his concern.

The sparse light trickling down through the leaves above seemed liquid, shifting and turning and glimmering, setting everything aglow. He glanced down at the mare by his side - he didn't even know her name, and he didn't really care, to be honest - and was, for a moment, fascinated by the patterns of light dappling her pelt, by each hair as it stood out in stark contrast to its sisters. Such were the effects of the mushrooms, and a smile crossed his maw as he realized just how high he was. His head would be full of cotton in the morning, he would awake with his head spinning and throbbing something terrible, and he would have the dry taste of bad choices in his mouth, but for now, he wouldn't think of it - or perhaps he couldn't. After all, no one thinks about the consequences of their actions when intoxicated, now, do they?

And then the party was moving, off to find water for the big paint draft. Perhaps he would have been irritated, but the drug was making him deliriously at ease with his surroundings and the activities. He watched the beauty go, holding the toddling draft up as they went, searching for water. With a shrug, he removed his wing from the back of his sidekick, bowed, and swept a wing out in a path before her. "Shall we follow, then, m'lady?" he drawled, a big, lopsided grin on his face.

[W/C | ---]
Walk walk walk.
Talk talk talk.
Think think think.

Unregistered
Sierra's head spun round and round. Colors and shapes were scattered across the area, and she giggled. The other winged stallion swept his wing out, smiling. "Let's go!"She giggled more. Her pace was quick, and she followed the hallucinating draft, Tor and the winged mare Phaedra. She didn't know where in the world they were going but hopefully somewhere nice. Sierra kept close to the pegasus stud. He was quite an attractive one, but who was Sierra to say? She was under the influence of the glowy mushrooms. With a smile pressed across her lips she flicked her tail at the stud's rear. Within an instant she trotted forward, giggling.

Sierra galloped ahead of the group, lifting herself into the air with her wings. She looped and twirled within the air, a sweet expression was printed on her face. She flew above the others, enjoying the breeze and freedom of it all. With one final beat of her wings she spiraled upwards. Her legs made the motion as though she was galloping through the sky. She couldn't help but giggle some more. Her sweet blue orbs focused back on the horses below, she longed for one of them to join her in the beautiful skies above. The wind snatched at her silky mane, trying to hold it tightly before it died down once again. Sierra gave out a whinny before shooting downwards towards the group. Her wings were tucked tightly against her sides while she plummeted downwards. With quick movements she snapped her wings open and continued gliding along, keeping her speed matched with the horses below her.

"It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for;

The putrid taste of the mushroom remained in the back of his throat, causing the stallion to gag and cough on multiple occasions. Even when Phaedra delicately brushed her muzzle against his, a brief, barely-there touch that before would have sent him reeling with embarrassment, now only briefly stole his mind from the taste running rampant through his mouth. Ugh, never again would he devour one of those damned things…

Giving his head a rough shake, the Unicorn watched as Phaedra moved on, towards the painted draft mare who Phae called ‘Tor’. Briefly he wondered what they all looked like in the eyes of some estranged passer-by. Would they laugh? Or simply shake their head and continue on their way, eager to ignore the juvenile ways of their group? Either way, when Phaedra’s silvery voice rang out that she wanted water, Apollo started in fear.

Oh, Gods… Glowing mushrooms and water? The things he would do to impress others. Lifting his head just a little bit higher, anticipating the effects of the mushrooms to take hold at any moment, Apollo followed the group once they had ventured off in search of the water that Phaedra so desperately wanted. As he moved, his head began dropping lower and lower, muddled gaze drifting the ground, and then to his hooves. They looked strange, he realized, the ebony structures that bottomed out on his legs. Were they blurry, or smudged? Maybe he had stepped in something, like mud… Yes! Mud! Giving each leg a brutal shake to rid the offending mud from his limbs, Apollo huffed in annoyance when he realized that absolutely nothing had changed.

Lifting his head, he gazed around, eyeing the others with a look of confusion. They were all blurry, too, as if moving too fast in a world meant only for slow-motion. “You all look funny.” Apollo stated, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. His head tipped sideways, crystalline horn pointed askew, and abruptly he chuckled with a toss of his head. Looking up towards the skies, he watched the mare fly around, mouth gaping slightly in astonishment. “I wish I could fly…” The comment came out as petulant and childish, but the effects of the mushrooms caused the stag to no longer care.

[OOC: Sorry that this post is poor, and that I’ve been holding this thread up… *Shamed Sprow* Now, we can continue, and if I take forever again (which hopefully I wont!) feel free to skip me. :D]

I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill."