the Rift

Patched Up [Torasin]

Aryel Posts: 229
Dragon's Throat Soldier
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.4 :: 4
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

The fight may have been over, but the wounds remained, as did the pain that plagued her with every step. Aryel had clashed with a unicorn in the Threshold, two actually, although one had been too cowardly to back up his insults with any sort of force. She tossed her head and gave a disgusted snort as she strode across the meadow, ears swiveling in an effort to detect the approach of danger. If she could smell the blood, then so could a wolf or mountain lion. The cuts and bruises up and down her neck and chest stung, but weren't serious. The deep wound on her side where Dakini's horse had pierced her skin, however, had refused to stop bleeding, and she didn't want to think about the blood drop trail she must be leaving, didn't want to think about the animals that may follow the trail.

All she could focus on right now was walking, getting out of the open and back into the relative safety of the Throat as soon as possible.

Despite this determination, she had to stop often to catch her breath and fight back a gasp of pain. She would be strong. She had to be. During one such stop, she took a sniff of the air, attempting to sift through the smells of grass and wildflowers to find the musky odor of a carnivore that might be lurking beneath the tall grass. By focusing solely on these smells, however, she neglected to note any equine scents drawing closer.

(Sorry for the general rushed-ness of it!)

"blah blah blah."

"WHAT IS THIS GYPSY MAGIC SH*T?!"

Thanks for the good times, and no hard feelings for the bad times.

Vicer and Aryel's new threads never happened.

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
[Image: xmastortable.png]

Torasin & Kiba

It was the flying brown that spotted the wounded pegasus mare first. His keen golden eyes watching her labouring form shift through the Meadow, anchoring his flight, Kiba flew down to the mare and let out an urgent trill for the ears of his golden bonded. Torasin. Who was now making his way through the purple splashed bushes, now pushing into a brisk canter with green pools laced with concern. A healers gaze already watching the way she walked, noting the blood left upon the ground, making him worry even more about her blood loss. Kiba landed safely on his back and purred through pale mane, the medical unit of the World's Edge quickly putting their drills into action. "Miss! You must not go any further, please..."

His clear and curt gentlemanly voice pierced into the air as he finally caught up with her spotty hide, giving one curious glance to her halo before turning to the gashes and bruising along her neck to her chest. Violent red staining her beautiful blue. Torasin puffed out and caught his breath, moving to stand in front of her, a medical gaze running over each of her wounds. "I can heal your injuries, ma'am, if you will allow me?"

Torasin waited patiently for her answer. It was rude to invade another's body without consent, although if she lost much more, the paint steed may have to take steps. Kiba hopped into the sky, acting as the sentry whilst his bonded attended to the matter at hand.

salamander-stock | venomxbaby | Elevit-stock | deviantart.com

Dragon's Throat Soldier
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

Aryel jumped as something brown swooped nearby, a strange cry escaping from it's jaws. A dragon, she realized as she watched it soar above her. But it looked like no dragon she had ever seen before. The dragons near her home herd's lands had been massive flying beasts capable of carrying off a horse, and she had never seen one close up for any amount of time, only in the distance as flashes of white and green high above. One time, a dragon did fly directly above the herd, it's shadow sending her father into a panic and ordering the entire herd into the safety of the forest while the guards watched the skies. Thankfully, it hadn't been interested in horsemeat and had gone on.

But those dragons had been huge and colorful, not like this little creature who was colored like rich soil. She couldn't tell if it was thinking of attacking, but before she could move on she heard a second creature, this time speaking in equine, not in the strange shrilling language of dragons. A cream-colored paint landstrider, asking her not to go any further. Even in her weariness, Aryel's eyebrow slid up. And who was this? The mention of her injuries being healed caught her attention, causing her head to perk up from it's lowered position. Relief would be nice, but how could she tell this horse meant what he said, and wasn't some sadistic beast planning to cause her even more pain?

She decided to take the chance.

"That would be nice, I suppose." she said, giving him a tired smile. She wondered what sort of magic he possessed. Most of the healers she had known were herbalists, prescribing various plants to aid in the healing process. Magic was rare in her experience.

"blah blah blah."

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
[Image: xmastortable.png]

Torasin & Kiba

Be as quiet as possible

Torasin lightly told Kiba who seemed to have startled the injured mare at first. The brown gave his bonded a sceptical look but nodded his understanding. Torasin turned back to the mare anxiously, green eyes snapping to hers as she spoke. The paint had already got a clutch around his Sun blessed magic, ready to use. A tired smile was placed on her lips and she agreed to let him heal her. Sighing in relief, Torasin sent his mind into her body and followed her flow of blood.

His attention was on her side first, the most injured area. He concentrated on the flow of blood and where the cut was located, slowly he purged any infection from the wound and began to knit the flesh back together. It was meticulous, almost like doing it yourself, but once he had successfully melded her skin back to together his focus was on the minor wounds covering her chest and neck. These were easier and took less concentration, they knitted together nicely and soon he had head all of her injuries.

As an after thought, Torasin healed any weariness that may have plagued her before drawing his mind from her body. He puffed outwards in magical exhaustion, a slight sheen of sweat appearing on his neck. Gentle eyes looked at the mare and he smiled wearily. "All healed. I hope you feel better now, ma'am."

With that he took a few steps backwards and shirked a glance to Kiba, nodding as the dragon reported no danger. Today's potential disaster was over and he had successfully healed another, it made him happy to know that this mare would be okay. "My name is Torasin, ma'am, and our lookout is Kiba" he nodded to his brown. His smile still present.

[ooc; So so sorry for the wait!]

salamander-stock | venomxbaby | Elevit-stock | deviantart.com

Dragon's Throat Soldier
FennecFyre

Aryel (December)
"Wait...what the--"

Aryel blinked as he began using his magic, the feeling of another entering her mind leaving her a little unsettled. But she stood still as he went to work, noting the warmness that accompanied his magic. Perhaps he received this ability from the Sun God, she mused. She could feel the injury closing, but kept her eyes on the stallion, feeling a little queasy at the thought of watching her skin knit together. She sighed in relief as the sharp pain subsided, both on her deep side wound and the minor cuts along her body.

That was something, she thought as he finished. She even felt less tired, like she had just had been given energy boost. "Thank you," she said to the male, meaning it. She committed his name to memory. Torasin and his dragon Kiba. Nice names. "I'm Aryel. Tell you what, Torasin," she said, flicking her tail, "you helped me, a complete stranger, when I most needed it, and I'd like to return the favor. If you ever need an extra fighter, then come look for me in the Dragon's Throat." She may have lacked the powers he held, but she could fight, and having his back in a battle would be a fitting way for her to return his kindness.

She glanced up at the sun, noting it had just begun it's downward arc. She needed to get back to the Throat and speak with Kri about becoming an official warrior. She turned back to Torasin to say her goodbyes. "I need to get going now, but thank you again. You ever need help, and I'll come." With that, she began trotting away, breaking into an easy canter while relishing the feeling of moving without pain.

(Tis fine.)

"blah blah blah."