the Rift

Is that what I think it is? [Irrydae]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Levi’s heart was still pumping from when he had last seen Phaedra. There were no words to describe how much he cared for her. Why the heck couldn’t he just forget about her for one second? It was almost like every thought had to do something with her sooty princess face. He was intrigued by her, that was for sure, but why was his every thought about her? He had no clue… The thought of ever losing her as a friend made his heart sink. He had come very close to it once when he and Phaedra had been working on her quest. Luckily, she did , he thought, forgave him and they moved on. Levi’s silver highlighted tail flickered as he walked in disgust through the marsh. What a horrible, disgusting place this was! Levi had never seen such a gross place in his life. He thought all of Helovia’s beautiful wonders of land, but he had never seen something like this before.

The swamp reeked of dirt and runoff, but it was not a good smell. It was a foul smell, but Levi had grown used to it since he had been romping around for while a bit now. Taking in every little crease, he jolted suddenly when he felt a sting on his grullo rump. Twisting his neck he saw a giant bug that rested neatly on his rump. Its eyes were beat red as it glared evilly into his eyes. A sudden flick of his tail lead the bug away from his rump, but the area still had the sensation of pain. A round red mark started to emerge as time went on. Levi stayed away from any bug that he saw, but the pain started to feel worse and worse from walking. His head ached with pain as well from that awful smell and the fact that the bug bit him. Tensed up, he still carried on hoping he would find something interesting. His vision started to blur and everything circled around his broad head. The trees started looking funny, and the area was no longer just a straight path it was now a challenging obstacle course that kept him from walking.

[OOC: I’m so sorry this is so bad! I just don’t have any muse right now since I just did a huge long post :/]

"blah blah blah."