the Rift

Under the Shade Of Night

Tallow Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The golden mare was here again. She doubted the gods would come this time. Were they real? Her mind said they were but she doubted it since silence was her reply every time she came. Maybe this time it would be changed. She felt coolness on her side and turned her head. She almost screamed at the sight. Her mate. Right there. He turned his head. "Hello Tallow." That was the first time his ghost had spoken. She opened her mouth to speak but he was gone. Tallow kept walking her hoofbeats echoing off the walls of the cave.
Her green-brown eyes looked around her in awe. It was dark. The mare stood for a moment, confused. Then she raised her head and whinnied again. "I ask for council from the gods!" the mare whinnied, her marking gleaming.

She trotted further into the dark, her scent lighting her way. Tallow's body cantered, ducking underneath the lower parts of the roof. She stopped and hooves tucked into the earth. She repeated herself. "I-I need it." Her mask faltered for a moment. Closing her eyes, she saw only the ones she loved. She jumped away, fear consuming her. She banged her head against the roof and her body fell to the floor for a moment. Her legs helped her, but a small trickle of blood ran down the side of her face.

Ooc, partly recycled :)

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Tallow is not yet allowed to return to the gods, her return date was 1/11/2013. As you have already posted before your time, however, and been told of this, your date has been extended and you are being issued an official warning.

Your new return date is 3/11/2013.