the Rift

A New Beginning✸ [Open]

Epona Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Epona listened carefully, her ears swiveling in the directions of the voices inside of this clustered group. Orinthia asked several questions, but reasonable ones. Levi answered all of her questions entirely, and seemed quite joyous to reply. Epona was confused. Questioning notions filled her mind, debating on whether she should come with levi and these other mares. She was absolutely fine being on her own.. Trailing off, she listened to Levi once more. So many different rankings he spoke of! This brought her back to her thoughts, everything just seemed so complicated and new to her. All she knew was that she lacked a safe, loving home. Thats simply all she had ever wanted. This idea appealed to her greatly now more than ever before. She merely took a short step towards the stallion
Levi, speaking with a smooth level tone. "I am thrilled to accompany you to the dragons throat." She nodded, her silken wavy forelock bumping over her left eye. Her smile was tender as stretched across her lips in an astute manner. She turned her head in the direction of the black mare, Orinthia. "I assume your coming as well?" A small canny smile creased across her maw as she questioned her. However, she still had no clue whatsoever of what rank she might choose. This bothered her, as she bit her lip with frustration. Her tail swished with agitation as she ultimately came up with a reasonable conclusion. "Should we discuss the rankings when we reach the throat you speak of?" Tilting her head curiosity, she eyed the grullo stallion with interest.

(SORRY this is soo short! Im lacking my creativity!)

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

I was so interested in the ranks the grand Levi was speaking of. I wondered how fun it would be to be a soldier rank. Should I really join this marvelous place? Yes, it wasn't like the beautiful forest here, but it was still worth a try. I would have to contemplate a little bit on it before going with Levi. I think I should go with him.

He went on about the soldier ranks, which really interested me. I would love to be in the place, fighting for my herd, even though I barely had an idea of how to fight that well. I remember challenging my deceased herd's mares, but how the older ones usually ended up winning. I remember when I lost to the meanest one of them all, my tormentor, and how humiliated I was when I lost that fight. Yes. That would never happen again. I would always try to rise back up when they pushed me down.

Then I thought about how wonderful it would be to be the leader of the herd, watching over all of the horses, and taking control. Telling them where to go, and how to lead them around the place. That sounded fantastic!

I was also quite interested in the artistan area of which he spoke about. It was very alluring. Then he spoke of the topography of the place, which really caught my ear. I was a bit saddened when it was going to be pure desert, but there were trees there, and a river. A river. How marvelous! I always enjoyed the river so much, and how it flowed around our place. The cool refreshing water on a hot, sunny, day. I smiled at the thought of it.

Even though I was almost sure of what I was going to do, I had to inquire just a bit further to see what would happen. "Okay. I nearly think I may join to Dragon's Throat. It sounds like a marvelous place to be at..and I really like how you described the places and the ranks", I said. "But for now, I am making the decision of not joining yet. I need to think about it for a few weeks, and ponder about it, but I will most likely come and join", I said with a grin on my face. The perfect place to find a new home.

"Thank you so much for being so kind, Levi", I said giving him my approval of such generosity towards us. "I know I will see you again, Lusana. I will come to the herd eventually", I said. But I silently thought to myself, not if I find a better place yet. "Epona, are you going to the Dragon's throat with them too?" I asked the Arabian mare.

"blah blah blah"

Blu the Bootyful Posts: 443
Administrator atk: 99 | def: 99 | dam: 99
Mare :: Other :: 5'7" :: 25 HP: 99999 | Buff: TWERK
Blu
I just deleted over 20 OOC messages from this thread. This is an unacceptable amount of chatter. In the future take it to PM or at the very least everyone dlete your OOC messages once the issue has been resolved.
 HP: 1100

Helovia Hard Mode