the Rift

A New Beginning✸ [Open]

Epona Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Thoughts were blindly racing through her mind unaware of were she was, or who she might come across. Her large elegantly carved ears swiveled forwards ready to capture any unknown sounds that were unfamiliar to her. Although everything seemed unfamiliar to her she felt a welcoming presence unto this new, strange land. Despite her dark, perilous journey behind her, this place was home. A home. The thought of it made her chuckle. Epona had never had a permanent home, she was always on the move or being driven from every location she settled in. Her deep crimson orbs lifted to the tips of the branches above merely observing the sights and sounds of the forest. As her eyes drifted downwards she intently took in every detail of her surroundings. The golden rays of sunlight cast down from the canopy onto her vivid pearl white coat, almost giving her an angelic appearance. She was confident in her short but swift strides, but still somewhat weary. This land almost seemed to good to be true and she was greatly aware of that. As she treaded along, her long silken mane tangled in the gnarled twisted lower hanging branches. She ducked her head in an attempt to avoid such things, flaring her large nostrils taking in any new scents that might come about. She opened her muzzle slightly letting a soft but gentle nicker erode from her grey maw. Epona intended to catch the attention of any nearby equines like herself.

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

I saw a racing white horse. She seemed very pretty, and I slightly envied her snow white coat. I was as black as night, sadly. I approached her knowing that she was in the search of a home. I could just tell that she wanted somewhere to dwell, by the look of her face. "Hello there!" I said popping out. I forgot that I could've terrified her, but it was now to late. I wanted to help her. I trotted out to her, stopping her in her path. I hoped to make her happy, in which ever new home she was going to. Maybe the windtossed hills, or maybe even in the dark aurora baisin. I awaited her response.

"blah blah blah"

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Levi wandered around the Threshold quietly. Again, watching the ways of birdsong the sweet smell of spring met his nostrils. Luckily his December affects were over so he was his charming grullo coloring once again. Held by his thoughts, he thought about the frost fall. He really enjoyed everything that happened; becoming a soldier, meeting Phaedra, and all of the activities that he did. A kind voice over threw him as he heard someone say "Hello there!" Levi's attention turned to two mares that seemed to meet in front of him. They both looked friendly, but Levi kept his distance for now. Watching the two, they were both quite attractive, but he noticed that neither of them where from the Throat. He was now curious to meet them.

Taking a step forwards, he quietly walked towards the mares. Arching his neck he charmingly stepped proudly. “Hello ladies.” He smiled from one mare to the other. “Nice weather we are having.”
"blah blah blah."

Unregistered
Epona abruptly halted in her tracks ever so slightly pinning her ears. She had always had unfortunate luck with strangers which was quite obvious, scars covered her chest, flanks and rump. Over time they had begun to heal, as a light layer of pure white hair had grown over them. She was surprised by the quite friendly voice behind her as she slowly turned around to meet this unknown strangers gaze. Quickly finding out that this creature was a fellow equine, a grin immediately pulled at her soft grey maw. It almost seemed like millennia since she had come across another like herself. She dipped her head in greeting, observing the pure black mare. She slightly felt a pain of envy for her deep ebony pelt. Her temperament seemed tolerable, she thought to herself. "Why hello there." She returned in a soft but reassuring tone. "Would you happen to know where I am?" Her voice was soft and gentle. Eponas ears immediately pricked upwards as another equine emerged from the surrounding foliage. Her eyes began to widen as she stepped back a few inches. This stallion had wing like appendages growing near his spine. She had only seen these creatures when she was just a mere foal. She observed his appearance in awe, her deep crimson eyes scanned him from hoof to the tip of his ear. When she felt like being a little invasive, she also dipped her head in a polite greeting to the stallion with a small grin plastered on her elegant face. When she prosseced his response she snickered ever so slightly. "Indeed, the weather is quite beautiful." She arose her head from her stance before opening her maw to speak. "What are your names?" She looked to the pure black mare and then to the stallion awaiting a response from either of them.

Hidden Account
Orinthia
Her expression was very kind when she realized I wasn't a pegasus or a unicorn. I had my own trouble with that cruel lass that tried trampling all over me. I was happy she wasn't afraid of me, like the other girl Natoni. I started to notice that she had fading scars, covered by light white fluff fur. Poor lass. I wonder what she has been through. I offered her a friendly smile. Suddenly I heard another voice. A male. I looked at him and saw another Pegasus. He was the third I found. I remembered Murdock, and how he was going to teach me how to spar, and Quilyan the absolute flirt.

I offered him a warm smile too. When she spoke, her voice was soft spoken, but her appearance offered the other stereotype that she was a fighter, and a wanderer. She kind of reminded me of myself. I might seem intimidating, but I know deep inside I'm a softie. "Well, you might as well be in a place called Helovia. You are in the Helovia Threshold", I said. "I'm a wanderer, and I have no herd, but I like staying here to greet anyone new", I said cheerfully. I was in fact, so alone. I saw Ebona eying the magnificent Pegasus. It was indeed true. But it seemed as if she never has seen one before. She did remind me of myself. Curious, intensive, and just sweet. I smiled. I observed both of them. I didn't want to scare them.

The stallion spoke. "Indeed, it is a very beautiful day. I love days like these", I thought the last sentence out loud. "My name is Orinthia!" I chirped. I looked at the stallion. I felt Ebona's crimson eyes staring at both of us. I didn't mind though. "What's your name strong stallion?" I said, offering him utmost respect.

Kanti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
The beauty of the day never seemed to make the beautiful paint filly focus. She trotted down towards the forest, thinking to herself. The day was gorgeous, bright and sunny. The clouds floated lazily high above her head. She wished sometimes that she could fly, and she imagined herself flying through the clouds, nuzzling the soft moisture filled white things. She looked down, looking at all the landscape, seeing it with all its beauty. Other horses roamed, and they looked so sad and lonely on the ground. She came back to reality, and a frown attached itself to her face. The little fae was hardly ever unhappy, so this was a surprise to her. Her orbs wondered, and her lips curled into a smile again, when she saw a butterfly. It floated with the breeze, lazily trying to find another flower, the breeze blew it towards Kanti, and the butterfly flew with it. The wind scattered, and one direction when towards her muzzle, the other around her. The butterfly went in the middle, and landed gracefully on the middle of her face. Eyes looked at the stunning insect, with coloring that was golden and white, kind of like hers, as it started to fly away. The breeze continued to blow her mane as she walked, making her look like a windblown mess. She traveled into the woods then, looking around the cool darkness of the canopy above. She heard voices then. Curious as a cat, Kanti walked toward the voices, careful not to disturb them. A black pegasus stallion was the first to catch her eye, as she saw his wings first. A black mare was there was well, who was a plain equine such as her. Then there was a white mare, different than the other two by color contrast, also stood by, talking with them. It was an interesting sight to see; as such plain coloring did not fit with the filly. She took it upon herself to make her presence known, and to do introductions. She gracefully stepped into the sunlight, and smiled.
“Hello everyone. My name is Kanti. I’m afraid I don’t know any of you. It’s a pleasure to meet new people of course.” She smiled again, a giggle escaping from her half open lips. “If you wouldn’t mind, who are you fine others?”

Lusana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
The silent forest was like a mirage. Great, towering trees swayed in the wind, and sunlight sparkled down on the sweet lush grass. A bay mare slept with her elegant head tucked under one wing. A breeze whistled through the bushes. The pool reflected all this. A thrush called out, breaking the silence. The filly stirred and lifted head.

Lusana surveyed the beauty of the threshold. She marveled at how different it was from the sparce, withered trees she had seen before. Her dam had told her this was the threshold, where all newcomers were accepted into a herd. She had intended to do this, as she had no wish of living like an outcast.

Silently, she ventured deeper, and stopped at the sight of several horses. Folding her wings, she stepped silently outwards. One of the beasts caught her attention.[/i]A Pegasus, like me![/i] she thought.

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

The charming white mare addressed both Orinthia and Levi by saying hello. Slowly Levi's features lightened a bit as she spoke kindly to the both of them. "Would you happen to know where I am?" the bewildered tone of the snow like mare caught his attention as she spoke. Levi guessed that she must be new since she did not have a clue where she was. Stepping forward, he looked towards Orinthia who seemed to answer for the snow white mare. "Well, you might as well be in a place called Helovia. You are in the Helovia Threshold" the kind voice rang around his ears. Pricking his ears forwards, he looked from Epona to Orinthia. These two mares seemed to have a good head on their shoulders, but just in case Levi kept his eye open for any sort of trap. When new horses come to Helovia, you can never expect what type of personality you could possibly be dealing with. Luckily, Epona did not seem to be like that.

Levi nodded as both of pretty mares agreed with him, that the weather was nice. Then, the raven colored mare said her name. "My name is Orinthia!" Levi’s silvery flecks turned towards Orinthia’s direction. "What's your name strong stallion?" A slight chuckle emerged from Levi’s throat as she said “strong stallion” Yes he was indeed strong, but Levi wasn’t used to being called strong stallion. Still looking towards Orinthia, he smiled as he said “That is a beautiful name Orinthia. It fits you.” Smiling at her he then turned towards Epona to address her as well. “My name is Levi. I am a Dragon’s Throat soilder.”

Levi did not notice how many horses had started to come to the Threshold. Turning his head he noticed another mare that came. Her caramel and snowy white patches evenly matched her pelt out. Her kind honey like tone was sweet like a chirping bird. She looked very young, more like a filly. “Hello everyone. My name is Kanti. I’m afraid I don’t know any of you. It’s a pleasure to meet new people of course.” A bubbly giggle came after she spoke. Foals always drew a smile to Levi’s face. Levi was just stunned on how open she was and friendly for not knowing who she was with. He figured it was just more of the naïve ways of foals. “If you wouldn’t mind, who are you fine others?” Levi stepped towards the sweet foal. “It is a pleasure to meet you Kanti,” Levi exhaled a large breath “I’m Levi, the raven colored mare is Orinthia, and…” Levi noticed that the enchanting mare did not say her name. His orbs sparkled as he walked a step towards her “I don’t think we happened to learn you name.” He said in a kind hearted tone.

Unregistered
Epona observed the pure black mare with sheer interest, hoping she might find some well deserved answers. The Ebony mare was a solid hand higher than epona, but she ceased to intimidate her. This hard headed, straight forward mare wasn't one to tolerate bullshit. Although her unfortunate luck with strangers, she had never lost a fight. Ever. She was always one to get the last word in. Her ever changing expressions showed that she was slightly uncomfortable, wondering if she could trust these unknown strangers. Epona had developed trust issues only because of her demented perilous past. Epona winced her eyes, wrinkling her forehead in an attempt to rid of all the blasted thoughts flooding through her mind. Then she heard the black mare speak, her voice soft and kind. "Well, you might as well be in a place called Helovia. You are in the Helovia Threshold," I'm a wanderer, and I have no herd, but I like staying here to greet anyone new." Helovia? What? She had never heard of such a thing. A soft sharp snort erupted from her maw, stomping her hoof abruptly onto the muddy earth below. She wondered how many other newcomers had stumbled across this land. Then the mare spoke again, this time informing epona of her name. Orinthia, It was almost harmonious the way it rolled off of her tongue. Epona let a soft grin pull at her lips as she dipped her head once again to the mare. Then, she spoke. "Its quite lovely to meet you Orinthia, I am Epona." Her tone was soft but firm also addressing the stallion. She paused for a brief moment before turning her gaze unto the great winged one. Once slightly frightened before by the massive beast, she now arched her neck with pride to show no apparent fear. Orinthia asked the stallions name, although she was exploring the same idea. “My name is Levi. I am a Dragon’s Throat soilder.” Dragons throat soldier? What were all of these unknown places? She shook the confused look of off her face as she suddenly lifted her head high as yet another equine approached the group. She was slightly overwhelmed and it showed. This mare was gifted with gold and white patches strewn across her body. “Hello everyone. My name is Kanti. I’m afraid I don’t know any of you. It’s a pleasure to meet new people of course.” A small but gentle nicker comforted the mare into joining, trying to hide the fact that she was slightly overwhelmed. The stallion had already introduced himself and Orinthia but silence fell as i knew it was my turn to speak. "I am Epona, It quite a pleasure to meet you Kanti." Eponas voice was almost soothing, and flew across her tongue in a gentle way. The golden rays of sunlight shown brightly through the canopy creating swaying silhouetted shapes along Eponas back.

Unregistered
"excuse me, but may I ask for all your names please?" lusana began in a quiet voice.
Sunlight sparkled down onto her bay and spotted body, while her magnificent red, white, and black wings shone. She was not very concious about her looks though, as she was focused on the three charming mares, and the stallion, whome she was so curious to find out more about.

She glanced round, looking at the assembled group. Two of the mares looked like wanderers like her, while one had the looks of an outcast. But the stallion, was like none she had ever seen. 'perhaps he was from one of the herds,' she mused.

She hoped that the crowd would notice her,cad she was almost desperate to make some acquaintances now. She was tired, and weary of her former life as a wanderer.

Hidden Account
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

I saw the forest fill with more and more horses. I became excited at the concept of meeting all of these horses. As an observer I looked at each one, admiring their size, color, and shape. Epona, was a beautiful Arabian horse, with a snowy white pelt. She was kind when she spoke, but she had a strong edge to her voice, that confirmed my thoughts of her being the type of horse to fight. I've always admired the horses that knew how to stand up for themselves. I thought about Murdock, on how we would meet again, and he would teach me how to spar.

Next, I looked at Kanti. She was another equine, like Epona, and myself. She was a paint though, and brought more color into our group. I instantly took a liking to her kind, fun, personality, that was a lot like mine. I internally smiled. I enjoyed meeting new horses. Maybe, I could even tag along with one of them.

Then, I looked at Lusana. She was colorful, a lot like Kanti, but she had a gleaming bay pelt with spots littering it. She also had bright eyes, and a big wingspan. I already got used to the concept of seeing a Pegasus. She had multicolored wings, and I slightly envied the fact, that she could fly. I wanted to fly also, to be up in the sky touching the clouds, and looking on everything below. How beautiful it would be to have wings. I started going into my own world for a few seconds, on how my wings would look like. Would they be big? What color would they be? I would never know.

Then I looked at Levi last. He had a strong frame, and a large wingspan. He had a black mane and tail, and a golden body. His face was darker than the rest of his body though, and the tips of his feathers were black, and the socks of his legs.

I stopped observing and started to speak. "Thank you for the compliment, Levi", I nodded respectfully to him. I've never heard of the place called Dragon throat, but if he was a soldier, they deserved respect, like Captain Murdock. "It is a pleasure to meet you too, Ebona", I said smiling at the Arabian horse. Something about the way she stood told me she wasn't intimidated by me...FINALLY. Almost all the other horses I have met here, were scared of my size, especially poor Natoni. I thought about the crazy unicorn again, and internally smiled. What a strange lass. But she was hilarious.

"Hello there Kanti!" I replied to her in a cheerful tone. She brightened the place up with her happiness. "You seem to be very happy!" I said looking at her and smiling.

Then I turned my head to the youngest, Lusana. She had bright, happy, eyes, but in the midst of her happy act, I could tell she was lonely. Memories flooded back to me of my deceased herd, of my parents, of everything. I longed to have a herd too. Maybe...I looked at Lusana again. She also seemed to be very curious about all of us. Of course. She must be new too. I instantly assumed.

"Tell me Epona, how long have you been here?" I said with sheer curiosity. "Are you a fighter? I can see fading scars on your pelt", I said, trying not to be nosy, but curiosity gets the best of me. "If I am intruding, please tell me, but do you mind telling me more about yourselves, I always love meeting new horses", I offered with a bright smile.

OCC: Sorry for not replying in so long! ^.^ New Years keeps every one busy, right? Oh, and I forgot to say: HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERY ONE! ♥ (Not the place to do it, but spread the joy! :) ) I really like your characters, but also Epona! I love Arabian's and also I just love her personality that doesn't take BS. :D Also, do you mind replying to a thread Arrane made? My new character. ^.^ He is an Arabian! It's called : "New Worlds" if you're interested! :)

"blah blah blah"

Unregistered
Yet another horse joined the ever so growing group as epona was beginning to get a bit anxious. But this mare was small, less intimidating. She thought, another winged one? She observed this mare closely, slightly arching her maw forwards inhaling a trace of her scent. A faint grin pulled at her muzzle before releasing her neck back into its normal position. Her long silken tail twitched with anxiety as she began to take a few steps backwards. All of these horses? Who am i to know if they are to plot against me? After all, her bad luck with previous equines showed. Her eyes narrowed, mentally pulling herself together before snapping back to reality. Just in time though it seems. The pure black mare, Orinthia, spoke with that fun loving friendly tone of hers. "Thank you for your compliment levi." Levi, the strong winged one, with a confident gleam in his eyes. She observed him once more, a curious but cautious look upon her face. She looked him straight in the eye, and strangely found him quite attractive. She shook the thought from her mind. Then, she turned her attention to Kanti for a brief moment. She seemed like a happy positive mare, wanting to please. She smiled upon her, but ever so softly. Then the black mare spoke again, this time her name came upon the subject. "Tell me Epona, how long have you been here? Are you a fighter? I can see fading scars on your pelt, If I am intruding, please tell me, but do you mind telling me more about yourselves, I always love meeting new horses." How long has she been here? What a foolish question, she already knows that I am a bloody newcomer! An immediate abrupt snort carried an echo among the surrounding trees. She though to herself for a moment. Maybe i should take a liking to these strangers, unlike previous encounters.. She plastered a fake smile along her maw as she spoke with a confident but edgy tone. "Well, i assure you, not long. I have been a wanderer all my life." She nodded her head in assurance. "I always one up for adventure." The mare had mentioned her scars, which had brought her back to unforgiving memories. How dare she remind me of these! She winced her eyes for a brief moment, taking everything she had not to blurt out horrid language and lung forwards in attack. The reminder of these scars she bares is just to much. She spoke softly and calmly, holding back EvErYtHiNg. "I do apologize, but i wish not to speak of such things." A small snort shuddered her shoulders, releasing built up tension. She felt pressured with such questions, so she thought she might lay a few on the mare. "This helovia, how long have you resided?" She lifted her neck to look at the tops of the trees, gazing with her deep crimson pools. It relaxed her to the bone, cooling down any energy that was released during that blasted question of hers. It was indeed a beautiful forest. But was she planning on staying? She didn't know. Epona lifted her chest, slightly arching her neck giving her a confident appearance out of her. She was confident in this group but only to an extent. She then turned her attention to the stallion, the gentle breeze blowing her ivory mane with it. She tilted her head to the side, opening her maw to speak. "And you, Levi I presume?" She said with a grin slowy growing across her maw. "Dragon throat soldier? Inform me of this place, what is it like?" Her tone was almost demanding, before realizing it was to late. She was curious about this equine beast, glinting her crimson pools.

(Your fine! xD At least someone has a life outside these computer walls! :3 Thanks! I love Orinthia as well! Things are getting edgy as it goes along though..hehe. :P Yes of course! I will post a reply.

Unregistered
Lusana looked at the others with bright, curious, blue orbs. She wanted to know so much more about them, and maybe... Become friends? They all looked friendly enough, though the snow white mare called epona seemed somewhat nervous. Would she be accepted? She decided to try. "hello, nice to meet you all. My name is Lusana, and I come from fields once tall with thistle." she hoped they will like her,she was so lonely.

The happy, energetic paint horse mare, Kanti-she liked most. The atmosphere around her was always cheerful, and she lightened Lusana's heart. She almost reminded Lusana of herself, when she was younger. The midnight black mare, called Orinthia, was kind, and welcoming. She made her feel at home, and Lusana hoped she really, finally, was. Epona, she was mysterious to Lusana as a apple in the fog. The more she tried to grasp it, the more it slid into the fog. Lastly, came the strong Pegasus stallion, the one Epona and Orinthia had called Levi. She was desperately wanted to know more about him. Other than herself, her mother, she had never seen another winged one.

The sun shined down brightly on all the horses, and birds chirped in the distance. It was so peaceful, and warm. Lusana loved everything about this land named helovia. She hoped, that she had found a home, here.

OOC: hello everyone!happy new year! Yay! You guys finally posted! Woop! Oh, and this is my longest post yet. Yes!!

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

The buzz of the other horses made Levi's attention start to slide in and out. What an interesting group the grullo was surrounded by. All females? Yes, it was interesting to see what the other females were up to, but still he kept his distance. Usually he was loud and arrogant fluttering his stunning looks, but he decided that this was no time to be all flirty flirt. He wanted to act mature and gentleman like towards the ladies. Besides, there were foals here and that was no way to act as a soldier of the throat.

"Thank you for the compliment, Levi" Orinthia's sweet tone wrapped around his head. "You’re welcome miss." He said kindly as his silver gaze looked her in the eyes. The sudden words of a new voice came towards the group. It was a small, female filly. She seemed to be more lost than the others were, except Epona since she was new, but she defiantly seemed to be in the right place. Flickering his eyes towards the filly, he smiled towards her, waving his silver tinted wings at her direction. She asked quietly if she could hear the horse’s names. The other mares seemed to take their turn, so when it was necessary for him to go, he introduced himself. “Hello there, My name is Levi.” A warm smile crept up his maw as he was interrupted by the talk of the mares.

Listening to the mare’s conversation, he started to zone out once again. Levi had been dazed with many different emotions and phases. All a little too much for him to handle, but he knew that it was his duties to try to persuade horses to come to the throat with him. It would be great if all of them wanted to come, but he had to be careful since he was not sure if any of the horses were claimed in a different region.

"And you, Levi I presume?" Levi’s attention flickered towards the white tones mare. "Dragon throat soldier? Inform me of this place, what is it like?" Perfect timing Levi thought “Of course miss. Well it is located in the desert towards the heart of Helovia, which is in the middle of the land, and it is a great home. There are many different ranks to be sought out and we are always seeking new members to fill them and welcoming them into our home. We are all led by our leader name Kri the resolute. She is the one who makes our land the best. Leading us to victory, we are always protected and a large family. If any of you would like to see the Throat I would not mind taking you all? Although I am not sure if any of you belong to a different region already. If you are and are allowed to visit, I would not mind if you still wanted to come along.” His silver gaze looked towards everyone as he shared a smile.

(Happy new year everyone as well! I am sorry this post is so short, but I am sorta busy with Levi, so I’m sorry! )

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

Epona seemed to get a little bit irritated with my questions. She seemed to be intimidating, but none of the horses here scared me. I was usually the tallest of new horses I met. I was getting a little bit irritated with Epona's snappy tone, but I didn't blame her. She must have been through a lot. A fighter. I kept on thinking back on how I was going to learn how to fight.

Epona, really reminded me of myself. It is interesting how such strangers could have so much in common. Yes, with my personality, I could easily get angry, but I've never been in a fight. But we were both wanderers, with adventures, and risks calling us. I did want a home, indeed, but I couldn't stand a life without adventure either. "I have resided in Helovia, for about a moon, and it is very nice, although it is a huge place for adventure," I said, wanting to tell them, Epona and Lusana about the Mist mountains, and the Frostbreath Steppe with the frigidity.

I replied to her, even though if it would piss her off more "I can't live a life without adventure and risks also, though it would be nice to have a home in the future, or a companion", I said, in a sly way offering if any one would like to come with me. I had my eye on Lusana, for I knew what she seeked. Her look was practically oozing with 'I want a home'.

I looked at Lusana. I liked her. She was young, and seemed carefree, but also vulnerable. I started thinking about what might have happened that caused her to leave. "Lusana, if I am not prying, what has caused you to come to Helovia?" I asked, curious.

After asking Lusana, I looked at the handsome Levi. He seemed to be the mature type, but...I knew there must be a flirty side to him, like most males. He was muscular and good looking. I kept the thoughts to myself though, and replied to him "Dragon throat sounds like a very nice place", I said. I had nothing more to say. The desert? I did enjoy the heat, but I knew he was probably here to try to recruit some of us. I knew Lusana would probably go with him.

I stared at Epona. She seemed like an adventurer, but would she settle down? I saw that she was nervous, and cautious around us. We were no threat, but at least she wasn't screaming bloody murder at us, or attacking us straight on. I wasn't used to meeting this many horses at a time, for a long time, but I felt safe around them.

Occ: Thank you Epona! ^.^ And to Levi, that post is short??? lol, to me it's pretty long!

"blah blah blah"

Unregistered
Dragon's throat. Had her mother not mentioned it once before? But could she really go there? Will she be welcomed? Her head filled with questions as Levi spoke of his herd. Lucky Levi. He would always have a herd to return to, friends to support him. Loving horses to take care of him. How she envied his life! So much she would give to live a life like that. Shaking these thoughts away, she turned back to Levi. "what ever the outcome, it's worth a try,"she decided. "Dragon's throat. This place you speak of. May I come and see it?" Lusana asked, politely. "I have no herd, and would loved to , if possible, join your wonderful herd."
Curiosity pricked at her conciousness, and she wondered what it would be
like.

Hearing Orinthia speak to her, she turned her head. "well, my mother was an outcast. She spoke to me about this land. When we were passing through the mountains, she was killed by some wolves. A group of eagles took me in." the memory of her dear dam pained her heart, but she spoke on,"they named me and took care of me until I was ready to fly, and I came to helovia." she turned away, and faced the ground, so that none of them would see the tears foring in her eyes.

Deciding to take her mind off of her mother, she focused on the obsidian mare Orinthia. She was so nice to her, almost like her mother, and the eagles. Yet she was equine, not of her own species. She knew that Orinthia wanted her, but could she really go with her? Abandon the thought of a real herd, to live with just one other horse. She had done it before, hadn't she? But, to live like an outcast, could she???
Her head swirled with questions once, more, and she had to shake her head to get rid of them.

Unregistered
Why was she feeling this way? She couldn't grasp it even if she tried. Orinthia seemed quite irritated with her, but i couldn't blame her. Her tone had become quite riveting and testy. She let a relaxed breath erupt from her lungs and out through her large nostrils sending a tingle through her body. She was far more content than before, but still nervousness was present in her eyes. All of these equines seemed to be quite friendly, why was she acting so…? She didnt know. She kept trying to shake the thought from her head but it kept popping up time and time again. Orinthia reminded epona of herself. She took her as an adventure kind of mare, and liked her spunk. In an attempt to rid her mind of these things, she listened to the horses conversations. Levi, the tall muscled stallion spoke of the Dragon throat. “Of course miss. Well it is located in the desert towards the heart of Helovia, which is in the middle of the land, and it is a great home. There are many different ranks to be sought out and we are always seeking new members to fill them and welcoming them into our home. We are all led by our leader name Kri the resolute. She is the one who makes our land the best. Leading us to victory, we are always protected and a large family. If any of you would like to see the Throat I would not mind taking you all? Although I am not sure if any of you belong to a different region already. If you are and are allowed to visit, I would not mind if you still wanted to come along.” This throat sounded quite appealing to epona. The thought of having protection and a loving herd soothed her heart. This was something she never had, something she needed. Curiosity filled her head with so many questions. Should i go with him? Should trust him? Should i trust these other horses? She flattened her ears against her cranium, snapping back to reality with a quickness, she acknowledged Levi with a brief nod, a smirk tugging at her velvet maw. She spoke with reason and curiosity, although she didn't want to sound desperate for a home. She was perfectly fine on her own.. But, it wouldn't hurt to try. "This dragon throat you speak of sounds.." She paused, gathering her thoughts. "It sounds, great." Repeating herself she continued with pride and elegance in her tone. "You had mentioned you could possibly take us there? Are you sure we wouldn't be a burden?" She tilted her head with question, perking her ears forwards. Levi, he seemed like a kind, wise stallion. He was unlike any she had seen. The stallions that she encountered were cold, arrogant, and only intended one thing. She couldn't seem to shake the thought that Levi was attractive to her. Although she could be flirtatious sometimes, this was not the time. She looked to all of the horses, scanning the equines with crimson pools. Kanti, the golden and white mare seemed friendly enough, as was the small little mare,Lusana. Lusana, she hadn't taken much notice to this mare. She was very small, and seemed like an adolescent judging by her actions and mannerisms. She had a kind heart from what she could gather, and inside screamed that she needed a home. She offered the mare a large friendly grin, pawing at the ground ever so slightly with her dainty hoof.

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

"Dragon throat sounds like a very nice place" Orinthia’s soft tone kindly said. The others seemed to agree as they spoke kindly about it as well. "what ever the outcome, it's worth a try. "Dragon's throat. This place you speak of. May I come and see it? "I have no herd, and would loved to , if possible, join your wonderful herd." Lusana spoke kindly towards him as Levi nodded to each horse. "This dragon throat you speak of sounds..” Epona had taken a brief pause "It sounds, great." Levi felt accomplished as the mares and the filly seemed to be intrigued and want to come to the Throat. Listening to each one carefully, he decided that he would respond to each one individually.

“Orinthia, yes it is a very nice place. I would be honored if you would come as well as the others.” Giving a slight smile, he examined her raven coloring as he thought she was a pretty mare. Her kind gaze kept him alert as he watched her talk to Epona curiously.

Next, it was Lusana. Turning his neck slightly he stood tall, clearing his voice. “Lusana, of course you may come to see it! That is why I offered my time for you to come. Please, it would be a great honor if you joined my herd. We could use any members and plus you all do have great potential for future rankings.” A honey like tone slipped from his vocal chords, politely talking to the filly.

Finally it was Epona’s turn. Her white beauty gleamed in the sun’s rays. A warm smile emerged since he could tell that she was eager to come to the Throat as well. “Yes, the Throat is quite a wonderful place. And no! You would not be a burden! All members are welcome to come, even if they aren’t going to join the Throat.” His job was done for now, and all he had to do was take them to the Throat and hopefully this good bunch would join!

[OOC: Sorry guys, but everything is getting out of order! Like orinthia said we need to keep ourselves in a specific order however that is. That way we don’t all get confused lol  But I am sorry for the late posts, I have had to deal with two deaths in one week, so it has not been a good week…]

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

I saw as Levi responded to each of the mares. Lusana seemed to be so excited to being accepted to the herd. I wondered.... I watched as her eyes shone as he spoke. Epona seemed pretty thrilled at the concept of a herd too.

I heard some birds chirp, as they were playfully chasing each other. I wondered what it would be like, to join a herd again, to have a place to call home, and horses to consider like my family. That would be nice. I thought, and smiled to myself, internally.

The wind ruffled my mane a little bit, as I continued to listen to Levi reply to each of us individually.

"That is why I offered my time for you to come. Please, it would be a great honor if you joined my herd. We could use any members and plus you all do have great potential for future rankings.” He said.

I contemplated about it. It would be great to go to a herd, and meet new horses. But then, what would life be without adventure. Would they ever let us out of the herd boundaries to explore? Would I have to be bossed around by someone. I wouldn't really like that, but then I kept on thinking back when my herd was alive, that I used to be bossed around a lot too.

Rankings. What about rankings? I would very much like to have a rank in the herd. "Please, before I make a descision of coming, or not, may you please inform us more, about herd rankings", I paused, before pelting him with another question.

"Also, Levi, " I continued, hoping not to sound disrespectful by adressing him like that, "May you please tell us about the scenery of Dragon's Throat, and would we be able to go outside herd boundaries, and explore, if we were in that herd", I questioned him. Having a home did sound nice, but the world of adventure called me.

The birds continued chirping, and fluttering around as I twitched my ear and waited for a reply, that might possibly state my future.

OCC: Levi, if those deaths are in real life, I am truly sorry for you, and I wish only for the best. Also, Lusana, I believe the time we can wait for you is 48 hours, about 2 days. :) Thank you for stating the order.

"blah blah blah"

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

"Please, before I make a descision of coming, or not, may you please inform us more, about herd rankings” Levi’s kind eyes sparkled as she spoke. Listening to every word, he decided he would tell them about the many ranks. He wasn’t going to define in each one because there were so many, but he figured he would say most of them in case on would take interest to them. “Well, Orinthia, there are many ranks to be chosen from, but that is why that it would be good for the horses because they will get to advance in what they become. The Militaristic ranks are Leader(s), Generals who are second in command to leader(s), sleuth which is a spy, sergeants I believe are in charge of the military, a shadow is a spy, soldiers train for the war and protection of the herd, and informants are messengers,” Inhaling a breath Levi looked at each horse before speaking again “There are more ranks though. Domestic ranks are Leader(s), Oracle which I don’t exactly know what it is, but I believe that an oracle is a healer, Shamans are healers, Artisans are like architecture horses who build, pupils and apprentices are horses in training for a rank, and citizens are just horses with no rank and are in the herd.”

A slight gleeful grin came upon his face since he had never really had to explain the ranks before; he knew that he did not do the best of jobs doing it, but it was still a help to the others. "Also, Levi, " Orinthia continued to talk "May you please tell us about the scenery of Dragon's Throat, and would we be able to go outside herd boundaries, and explore, if we were in that herd" Shaking his head slightly up and down he perused on with his talk of the throat. “The placement of the throat is a desert. There are few trees, but it is still a very beautiful place once you get used to it. There is one river that runs through the area and that’s where all our water supply comes from. Yes, as you can see, I am here with you lovely ladies aren’t I? Anyone is allowed to leave the herd whenever they please unless there is an emergency within the herd.” Taking a second to breath his kind tone spoke again “I hope that cleared everything for you.”
"blah blah blah."