the Rift

SUBMISSION. [CHALLENGE -- Elizabeth]

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

KRI the resolute
one cannot stop the wind from blowing, nor refuse the falling rain.

The spit in my path does not garner my attention, as my focus was on the magic insinuating itself in the air surrounding the wolf. In fact, were it not for her deathly serious words, I may not have even tore my gaze away from the stupid mongrel to look at the ashen mare. Elizabeth was always threatening me emptily, but there was a shift in her tone that made one of my ears flick toward her before my face turned. Blue eyes widen in surprise as I see that the girl has finally taken the initiative to rise at my side, and in a state of urgency, I throw the hold I had on my magic against the wolf aside, throwing my wings down toward the ground and using the push to spring my front end from the ground, combined with the muscles of my legs. I swerve on my hind end, out of the way of her weak charge. The slackened speed of her charge allows me enough time to escape the ill-planned attack, but the threat has only suited to piss me off all the more.

That was it. I was tired, tired of being disrespected and disregarded in the land where I held the title of Sultana. As long as I was breathing, I will not allow the idiots to run over what was rightfully mine - respect. It was only their foolishness that would lead them to bleed, even if I would deliver the swift lesson through the hardened ends of my hooves. "Sorry, pup," I say to the wolf, pivoting back to face the direction in which Elizabeth cantered off. "I have a bigger ass to kick right now than yours. Aryel," I say, looking at the blue roan, "I leave you with the mutt." Surely, the newly promoted soldier could handle a dog.

With that, I race after the back end of the ashen mare, hooves hitting the crimson floor as if I were stepping on that bitch's back, sending shocks down the sore left side of my rump. Dust pools behind me as I make my way forward, assuming I would catch her side quickly if she hadn't hastened her speed when she realized a real monster was hot on her tail. I hope she can feel the white hot flame of my anger coming to brand her ass. I approach toward the left. I stay a safe distance from her side, knowing how heavily the hooves of an ogre sized mare could hit on my flesh, using my smaller frame to burst forward in speed, nearly passing before swerving tightly left, bringing my heavily muscled front end toward her left shoulder and leg, trying to ram her in mid gait. I extend a hungry, gaping maw to chomp at her face, hopefully deterring any attempt for her to spear me with that knotted horn on her head.

Mess with the bitch. I dare you.
You'll only live to regret it.
""

[ 1/4; 521 words; 0/2 magic.
Challenge on grounds of disrespect. For the judge, here is the precursor thread. ]

Elizabeth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
[ooc- before I make a reply, would you mind summing up your attack, because I'm having a bit of a rough time interpreting it.. sorry!]

Hidden Account
Boom Boom!
[ ooc; You'll have to make due, as I'm not fond of summaries. ]

Unregistered

Elizabeth
the fallen

Throughout my life I have felt betrayal and arrogance. I have been at the top, I have been to the bottom, but never once have I been a prisoner. Such title is a disgrace and I am sick of being told I am such. Kri's disgusting body is such an amount of sickening features that I feel the need to vomit. The whirling slosh of acid and blades of broken grass had been moving through my stomach with ease. Her voice was all the more intoxicating. Sultana was an awfully disgusting name, not even I would rise to such a title. What a shame she even holds any importance. It is almost as if the naked and feather brains did not know where they stood anymore. Pride and fierce attributes for such an usefulness being is a waste for life and energy. My god could have wasted his life giving talents on something so much better but it is in his nature to throw the superiors some challenge and toys.

So while she dodges my attack I plan curiously. Reminding myself of her sudden limp and small body compared to mine. I am a tank and I will use such this against her but truly I don't need reassurance of my size to win a fight with her. Kri expects respect from me, though she knows she will never receive such. She is a fool to allow me within the borders of her land. This sand is so useless and such a great way to force sweat to line with your body, or even knock you from your rightful place. Though she has no knowledge of my former glory I will not remind her, nor will I allow her to know I am familiar with sand and the awful sting it can create when friction is used against it. This a useful acknowledgement as I skid to a halt on the sands. Each tiny grain creating a sting upon the frog of my hooves. An irritating feeling non the less, like hot coals or like walking upon the familiar heat of Helovia's Heart.

Kri's anger though blocks what should truly be seen, even behind my blinding hatred and oblivion to anything besides my distastes for anything that does not bare a horn I am capable of watching everything. Like a hawk. My gaze turns to meet her oncoming body but the fire beneath her own hooves was just as mine, passing on my left side I watch the hues of chocolate and cream come to combine with my shoulder. Before I could react the feeling of her hot body on mine became a whole new ounce of disgust. What a way to bring back lovely memories. Her blood would fall just as theirs. Her anger was nothing compared to my new found hatred. The incline of pressure increasing as I move backwards in submission to the body of a small bird.

My deltoid muscle began to grow a discomfort, bruising will surely evolve in time, but the pressure is still on coming. Friction beneath my hooves again as I slid along with her impact. Supraspinate began to contract with aches as it pressed further against my sternum. This could be felt to the first of my ribs as it moved along with the force. It did not fracture nor break but it was a perfectly fair amount of pain. Teeth of brown and white clamped together as I grimace. Silver eyes noticing her slinging jaws of teeth. I moved my horn to degree with her cranium and hoped atleast she would become familiar with the tip and withdrawal from her motion forward because my face is a sensitive area. Chocolate muzzle does not go unnoticed though and I saunter backwards more in dismount of any further attack. Regaining my thoughts, beginning to plan a further attack.

Slowed now by my reoccurring past, as it continues to flash in images taking place of Kri and her desert. Hills of ash and fire along with fallen bodies of blood and loved warriors. His face I could see, on the ground, murdered by a pegasus. Fallen weak with weary aging bones and old wounds. Still he was my friend, a true one. My hatred began to pour as I became blinded by anger just as she. I envisioned her as the useless white and black spotted mongrel. Straining my gastrocnemius to leap forward, front hooves placed feet from the ground. Neck arched prepared tightly for impact of my horn to cut through her esophagus, I hope. Every ounce of my body coming for her. Hooves to land at any moment and prepared to move to either side to further my exact degree on my hit. This Sultana will fall.

[ 1/4 posts | 0/1 defense post | 798 words ]

Hidden Account
Boom Boom!

KRI the resolute

Cacophony. The sound of flesh hitting against flesh, bones moaning under the pressure of the impact. The sound of my feathers whistling in the air around me. My tail lashing angrily as my legs continue to pound, continue to move. I persevere. I would grit my teeth against the pain that rattles my shoulder as I collide with the tower of Elizabeth's ashen body were my mouth not seeking the flesh of another already. It seems my attempt to avoid a jab of her horn has been in vain, backfired even, and my dark eyes widen in surprise for one precious instant before I tuck my head down toward my chest, the sound a blade whirling through the air above my ears, the tip ever so uncomfortably close to my flesh. My jaw slaps shut and the grit I was wishing for moments before comes to lock in my jaw, but this time with a caution I had not shown.

My face feels hot from the anger. My heart beats rapidly. The pain in my rear end from my fight just days before burns away in the heat of this moment, replaced instead by the fresh pain of my shoulder. Still, I was likely not the worst for wear, the way Elizabeth's jaw had tightened upon impact. I smile quietly to myself, letting out a forceful breath from my nostrils as my legs plunge onward.

I tear past her body, noting as I look toward her face that her eyes have glazed over in thought. What sort of an idiot loses themselves in the midst of a battle without a death wish? I guess I had momentarily forgot why I was fighting this girl - her own idiocy. Should I have expected any less? As my body clears hers, cutting in front of her during her daze, I slam on my brakes long enough to send my hind end flying into the air. My back hooves become throwing knives as I extend my legs with all due force toward the vaguely right side of her chest, neck, jaw - whatever part of her front end was within reach of my legs; it did not matter. My hooves fall back toward the crimson dirt, and whatever spell had entranced the black mare has passed.

Her giant body moves into motion just as mine begins to jet forward again. I move, but am not quick enough to entirely escape the jab of her horn. The point finds its way on the lower end of the rest side of my rump, tearing flesh, spilling blood, but was little more than an over-sized paper cut and not nearly as deep. I breathe out the pain from my lungs and continue onward; it is of no concern at the moment. My feet seek the earth, clawing my way forward in a terrain that was foreign. I am a child of the sky, not this crimson dirt. I feel caged here on the ground, but I have little option fighting against one so bound to it. The skies would give me little comfort, either, with her sword swinging violently about. The last thing I want: my entrails laced around that ugly spear on her head.

I have no better option than to turn sharply, heading back in the direction of my foe's right midsection. Lowering my head, I charge onward, using the advantage of my better speed an agility against my lummox of a foe to eat the small distance I had formed between us. I tilt left, a small angle, bringing my front hooves in line with her hip and the front of her right back leg. At the last moment, I halt, pulling my front legs off of the crimson earth. My left hind groans under more pressure, irritating my former injury, but holds under my will. I swing my front hooves violently toward the cannon and knee of the black hag. I could live if injury came to my legs, for my wings would support me still. Those who were prisoners of the earth might not recover if their legs were crippled. Elizabeth was already my prisoner; I'm sure she wouldn't mind being caged in another way. Between the cloud of dust from my movements, an evil grin forms on my face.
""

[ 2/4; 756 words; 0/2 magic. ]

Unregistered

Elizabeth
the fallen

Beyond my dreams and deep inside my cage as a prisoner, lies my soul. My soul that will never see the likes of day again. Kri has made my lifeless eyes grow all the more colder. My silver orbs slink down her face as she tucks the tawny frame down. Seeking the comfort of her breasts, in a motion I found weakness through the falling of her tiara. Cranium continuing to motion downwards. Despite the aching grit in my teeth I find a sadistic smile curl my lips awkwardly. This ashened face has continued to prove itself a high and mighty figure throughout all days. Never once lowering for anyone, not even Psyche has seen the greatest of my loyalty. Despite my love for my Lady I will never prove I have a weakness.

Kri's feathers form close to my face as she moves onward. Those blue eyes seeking out mine, the silver in my orbs form a glaze so still and motionless I feel the need to lash out and just pumble her with all I have. A smaller body compared to mine is far more agile but I have learned to work out the quirks. Still as she surges onward, feet lash at me, proving the last of my patience as the Sultana became the painted color of black and white completely. Wings are tipped in ash and blood, there is crimson leaking from her face, the blood of my dearest friend, my neck continues to hold its place despite my fuming hatred. Brown daggers becoming so close to my nares I can feel the air pass. The tips of her left knife barely touching my horn, enough of a beat to feel it and shiver.

White hide is pierced by my horn as speed increases, the sound was all so familiar. Flesh ripping in half. The skin worn lightly. It wasn't a hard enough jab to move my cranium in result but there was enough satisfaction in the spill of blood that I almost want to lick it. Taste the metallic liquid, joyfully rising the pressure and pump of my blood in wonderful return. Pluck her feathers one by one. So as she moves to my right, in a turn so quickly and without much need for strain, I am surprised. My teeth cling for the air, jaw opening as an amount of dust enters, sending the grit all over my tongue. I seek the side of her wing as she passes me, brown and white continuing to close quickly. An great pressure of hatred fueled by locking jaws. Whatever I land upon, or if I dont, still sends a thrill through my spin.

Black spots cover her face, moving my way once more as she charges. The small distance made between us is enticing and for a moment I feel comfortable before she eats away at the bubble of space. Coming my way again, I turn my neck and arch my horn for her face, turning my rear end as quickly as I could. Though my heavy hooves don't find myself comfort as her body halts. Legs slashing for my moving end. She lands a blow and for moments I can not feel where she has hit. Perhaps the shock was unbearable to note she had made a good move but no, incorrect. I am blinded by moving adrenaline, coursing through my veins, the slow retaliation of my wound has allowed me to continue sideways. The knowledge that a pegasus was coming so close allowed my movement to push faster.

Finally though the impact came to feeling, sending waves of pain to be initialized by the tendrils of my brain. In my leave to the left she had missed the tender cannons and reached my gaskin. Bruising my extensor muscles. Eating at my patience even further. I hate feeling pain though at the same time I wanted more. It was a wonderful feeling to be numb yet throbbing but at the same time it was nerve racking. I continue turning my neck aiming for her own, splenius muscle extended in the curve. Feet still sauntering to the left but front coming to the right. I thrust forwards. Aiming for her midsection for if she moves either way I will hit something. I am to her left side so I arch my neck. Turning my cranium and horn to aim for her wounded hip, direction of my hooves and breast still towards her midsection. If she flings those wings outward, my option would be biting, slicing, or taking the hit and continuing forward to snap the bones... so I feel warmth in this attack. Sounds of snapping bones I sure do miss.

[ 2/4 posts | 0/1 defense post | 788 words ]

Hidden Account
Boom Boom!

KRI the resolute

I think her blind, maybe, as it would explain the snap of teeth I can hear behind me. My right turn had come only after a few paces of forward movement. The only chance of targeting me that ill-aimed bite had was catching the fleeting end of my tail. She proves again that my opponent is nothing but a slow, clumsy giant. Even with a sore ass, I am more nimble than she and twice as fast. My sharp turn goes quickly, straining muscles I only feel distantly. There is a time to be worn and tired, but it is not during the heat of battle, not here.

I notice as I charge upon her larger frame that her neck arches to meet me. She has once again overestimated her speed and underestimated our distance, her overly optimistic attack aimed toward my face falling short toward my backside. In a last ditch attempt to avoid cuts on my precious legs, I throw a neat little cow-kick to avoid breaking my stride, aiming for the soft end of her muzzle. The tip of her horn is uncomfortably close to my back-end for a moment, and then she swings her head violently next to my tail and cutting the inner portion of my thigh lightly as my hooves return to the earth. The soft meat is delicate, and a sting of pain floods my mind before I push it back. So close to my enemy, with her hind end fleeting even as my front hooves rise up, I have no room to be distracted by needless things such as pain. Let my wounds worry me another time, for now I have to ruin this bitch's feeble life.

I have no time to relish in victory as my hooves meet her gaskin. The attack she plans next suggests that after my hooves strike her flesh, I would stand like a sitting duck beside an angry unicorn. Foolish bitch, I think, even as my hooves fall upon the red earth; I continue to race forward. My pause during the attack had apparently given her time to miraculously turn her mountain of a body around, though I would hardly say that Elizabeth is quick enough to match me in speed, especially when I already have forward momentum on my side. Nay, her horn is nowhere near my neck, as I had just finished carving the dolt's back leg with my hooves, which now race forward. I slip from her grasp, hearing the whistle her horn makes as it cuts through air. I resist the urge to laugh, turn to face her and allow her to actually see me before she wastes energy on more useless attacks, but I refrain.

Instead of making it easier for this overgrown filly who thinks herself a warrior, why not make it harder?

I begin to call upon a dark wind, condensing the air around her in a magic she would know all too well. The air surrounding Elizabeth becomes heavier, gravity pushing down on her large frame as I slip away. The only sound of bones snapping will be her own. The thickness of the air would only impinge movement at first but then begin to hurt. I race onward unaffected by the tightening of the air, beyond her reach. The rest of her attempted attacks fall unnoticed in a trail of dust I leave behind. The seed of a plan grows. Weary of darting away from the ashen ogre, I beat my wings as I slow to a trot and turn on my weakening hind end. Dust plumes, forming in massive clouds around me, hiding me from the eyes of the world.

I take a much needed breath in the eye of the sandstorm before cantering onward. I continue to the area in which my magic had likely held Elizabeth prisoner, letting go of the powerful wind that was draining precious energy to hold the air in a denser array. I lift my body from my air slightly, raising above the height I estimated my opponent to be, erasing the sound of my hoof falls. The wind around my face kept the air around me clean, but I had no promises for the unicorn below. I dive downward through the cloud of red dust, aiming for where I thought her barrel might be, hooves extended outward to stab at her spine before I would cross cleanly over. I am not one to resort to stealth often, but if I manage to give Elizabeth a larger headache than I already have, I would be much happier.
""

[ 3/4; 799 words; 1/2 magic. ]

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official
72 hours has passed. Default win to Kri.
Elizabeth remains a prisoner of the Dragon's Throat after being knocked out in battle.