the Rift

The Wondrous Fields [Open]

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
Levi

The grullo stallion flew high, as he watched the tiny scenery below him. He had been flying for quite a while now and wanted to go somewhere to relax. He really needed a rest. Circling the Heavenly Fields, he figured he would just land there. It was closer to where he was anyway. Lazily, he started to fly down. Creating an aerodynamic shape, he pinned his ears back and glued his wings to his body. His vision started to blur, as he was going really fast. Almost at the ground now, he arched his massive wings upwards as he leveled himself out. Then flapping them, he came to a perfect landing as he stood there for a minute out of breath.

The fresh breeze of the fields, softly blew on this body. This felt good after a long flight. The healthy grasses, now tall and strong, trickled down as he stepped through them. Keeping himself tall, he looked around the area to see if anyone was around. He figured maybe he might bump into Phaedra again since she traveled around a lot. Maybe he would bump into someone new? He did not care, but he just wanted to something to do, someone to talk to, he needed advice. He was starting to fall for a mare, but he needed advice. Well, Levi did not know the feeling of love since it had never happened to him, but he wanted to find out. Probably something to take him mind off of it, or maybe fall in love with someone who will actually love him back. Levi had no clue, so he just lay down letting the grass surround his body.

Looking up at the sky, he watched as the clouds slowly drifted by. His thoughts took over as his watched to beautiful surroundings. He was still a bit out of breath from his flight, but he did not care. Then not noticing, he closed his eyes and drifted off into a light sleep.

"Talk talk talk."

Pluto Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Pluto couldn't stop thinking about Xeno. She found half of herself telling her to stop thinking about him and the other half of her thinking about him. She feared she was going mad. Like those who tell them self to shut up and then agree back as to why the shouldn't shut up in a different voice. It made her shudder. Anyway,how could she not stop thinking bout him now her tummy was bulging with his foal? The side of her thinking about him had won. She could not take her mind of him. A soft breeze gently picked up her tail as she trudged along. She was not a happy mare as foals were not her strong point.Maybe I shell dump it in one of the herds. The idea flourished in her mind,all sorts of ideas growing inside her. But would she get away with it? She wasn't sure how Xeno would react to her idea of ditching the foal.

She sighed deeply,her head hanging low. She was not a proud mare galloping around in all her beauty. Not even close. I suppose I must take care of the foal. The sharp scent of a stallion alerted her. She pricked her ears,lifting her head up to look around. She speed up her walk in the direction of the smell to find raven black Pegasus,sleeping. Standing few feet behind she nickered to wake him,hoping he wouldn't mind. She stood,lifting her pretty little head and bringing herself to her full height,hoping he wouldn't notice her bulging stomach but knowing it was unlikely.

OOC:Hope you dont mind Pluto jumping in XD and I dunno what happened with the 'undefined' thingy O.o

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

This was now the second time that the sooty palomino mare had followed Levi. The first time, was to ensure that he was alright, after a particularly nasty fall he had taken on the beach. This time however, was for an entirely different reason. Phaedra was prowling. Her head was low, each step carefully considered and planned to make the least amount of noise as possible. Her wings, healed by Tor, were now snuggly tucked next to her lithe form. Phae's emerald gaze was focused, sharp and attentive to detail. She had widened the arch she was making towards Levi, to ensure that she came up behind the mare who had joined him in the fields. Sleeping? She wondered silently as she continued her silent prowl; perfect.

As Phae neared, her heart fluttered with anticipation - she had been waiting for this day for quite some time now and here it finally was. The pegasus halted, turning her neck around behind her to see a curious looking bird, who was trying her hardest to match the silent steps of her bonded. Stella, a secretary bird, was quite crane-like in appearance. She would one day grow to be long and lean, yet she had the instincts and drive of a much more ferocious and violent bird of prey. Her wing wings were out stretched for balance, as she worked on her walking skills. Her black legs covered the ground awkwardly, as she followed silently behind Phae. Now, Stella's brilliantly coloured orangey-yellow face peered out from behind her bonded's sooty leg. Phae nodded, nosing the young chick towards the sleeping figure of Levi.

With a look of determination, Stella hoped forward, walking behind Levi. As she neared, she spread her wings leaping nimbly into the air. She couldn't have glided more than about 2 feet, before dropping onto Levi's sleeping form.

I did my best, it wasn't much.
I couldn't feel, so I tried to touch
I've told the truth, I didn't come to fool you.
And even though it all went wrong
I'll stand before the Lord of Song
With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah

HP: 45.5

Hidden Account
Ava
Levi

Levi's dream seemed to take over his whole body, as he lay motionless in the fields. Levi was not aware that Pluto, Phaedra, and Stella were all standing over him as he slept. Levi was not much of a sleeper, but from all of his flying, sparing, and drama he had not had much rest at all. Although his sleep was not heavy, he still had a brief dream. In his dream, he saw a bright light. This light blinded his vision, quickly he turned away. Walking towards it, his eyes glowed as he saw a beautiful figurine standing in front of it. It was the most beautiful horse he had ever seen in his life. Her graceful stance, her stunning figure, her perfect features Levi couldn’t believe his eyes. Blinking, he did not know that this was a dream. She started to walk towards him, as she revealed that she had wings. She flirtatiously reached out towards him. With the tip of her fingers, she touched his cheek running it down his neck slowly. Her eyes drew him in as she turned her head basically asking him to follow her. Levi watched as she disappeared into the nothingness. Levi started to follow her, but was suddenly woken up by a soft nudge. Blinking his eyes, he was not sure what was happening. A beautiful face once again stood in front of his presence as he saw this mare. His vision was a bit blurry since he just woke up, so figuring he was still dreaming he closed his eyes once again.

This time there was no dream, but just the sound of the breeze that lingered in the fields. Suddenly, he felt a slight push on his side. The pressure stayed there for a while and was not moving. Opening his eyes he spotted a crane like bird sitting on his side. Not expecting this, he shortly shrilled as he saw Stella. Jolting his body, he did not mean to. He just was not expecting to see a bird on his side. Then he realized a familiar face. Phaedra. Laughing he lay there noticing that the bird somewhat seemed to be with Phaedra. Was this her companion? The silvery laugh of Levi slowly stopped as he then talked to Phaedra. “Is this your lovely companion?” Letting Stella stay on him, he lay still as he then felt as if someone was watching him.

Levi turned his head to see that same beautiful mare he had thought he saw in his dream. She was quite lovely herself, and she seemed to be friendly. Was he dreaming of her? Or did she wake him up? Levi had no clue so he just formally introduced himself. “Hello, there.” He smiled at her kind face. “I hope I did not startle you.” Turning his attention back towards Phaedra he shot a grin towards her “You’ll have to excuse me and my friend here, we like to play around.” Smiling at Pluto, he suddenly thought of what he just said. Friend.

[OOC: Of course I don't mind :) Come on in!]

"Talk talk talk."

Unregistered
Another Pegasus mare joined her watching over the sleeping Stallion. She did not say anything as she seemed to be up to something. A bird hopped forward,gliding onto the sleeping stallions side. She couldn't help but smile,ruffling her feathers as the stallion woke. The ebony stallion jolted, obviously surprised at seeing the crane like bird on his side. A laughed rolled of his tongue. Is this your lovely companion? He seemed to know her. You’ll have to excuse me and my friend here, we like to play around. She smiled,looking from mare to stallion.

"Pluto." She threw back here pretty head,her mane falling neatly on her neck and her forelock just out the way of her deep blue eyes. She loved her name and told others it with pride,her head always held high and her ears pricked. "And you to are?" She flicked her tail,inquiring her question forgetting about the bulge of her stomach for a while and she was glad. She wanted to meet as many others as she could before she had the wretched foal to take care of.

OOC:This was so bad sorry O.o

Deceased

PHAEDRA

Is this your lovely companion? Stella tittered with joy, bouncing from foot to foot on Levi's side enthusiastically as if to say, Yes! Yes I am!. Phae too, smiled happily as her companion bounced on Levi; she was proud to have such a beautiful creature bonded to her, and that bond was largely due to Levi's assistance in completing her quest. "This is Stella." Phae said, nosing towards the chick who was proudly strutting on Levi's flank. The little bird's appearance almost looked as though she was completely white, and had simply decided to put on pants that morning - Her wings were a snowy white, yet her thighs and legs were completely black. One day the long feathers on the back of her neck would also grow to be black, but for now remained short, and a downy grey colour. She turned her brilliantly coloured orangey-yellow face towards her bonded as Phae spoke her name, trilling loudly again.

As Levi addressed the other mare, Phae drifted from the conversation, half listening. Suddenly, a certain phrase rang out in her mind like the shot of a gun, ..and my friend here, we like to play around... Looking up sharply, Phae realized that Levi was talking about her. Blinking in surprise, she faked a smile, and pretended to bow, in acknowledgement of the title, friend. Inside however, a feeling of overwhelming uncomfortableness washed over her - a feeling that she was not used to. But then again, Phae wasn't used to be called a friend, either. She still hadn't entirely figured Levi out...He seemed flirtatiously playful their first encounter on the beach, but each time after, he seemed to...Don't read into it. her mind warned. He was friendly, but was there more to it? After what had happened with Tolio she wasn't sure if she even wanted male friends, much less anything else. Ugh, she thought, men were supposed to be uncomplicated..

And you to are The mare had asked, after giving her own name. Pluto Phae thought; it sounded latin, like her own name. Still, Phae was not particularly interested by the mare's presence here - She was not really a fan of females to begin with. "Phaedra, or Phae if you like. And this is Stella" She said politely, indicating the little bird happily sitting on the grulla stallion.

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

The little white bundle of joy hopped around on the brute's body. A feeling of happiness arose in Levi's emotions. His features lightened as Levi thought the little bird was too cute! He could see how Phaedra's companion fit her. Although the little chick's wings were frosty white, he figured that she would grow into herself and her wings might start to match Phaedra's. Her little black legs pecked around as she hopped gleefully on the handsome brute. Phaedra said that her name was Stella.. Hmm she did look like a Stella. Stella means star in Italian. She was awfully bright like a star so he guessed it was perfect. Not looking at either mare, he kept his attention on Stella. His silvery orbs flickered as he was intrigued by her. “Stella, well it is very nice to finally meet you.” A slight smile featured up Levi’s maw. Gently he stretched his maw to nudge the little bird that was playing on his flank. Making a shrill he laughed as he and Stella played together. Stretching his nuzzle out, he lifted Stella on the tip of his nose. Letting her stand in between his nostrils, Levi lifted his muzzle up and down gently. Hoping she was having fun, he walked up to Phaedra. “She’s quite a character huh?” His eyes flickered kindly towards her. “She’s perfect for you Phae.” Gently, Levi brushed Phaedra’s soft side with his cheek as if to say congratulations. He was so happy that he could help Phaedra with her quest, it really meant a lot.

“Pluto.” The unfamiliar mare had said kindly. Now standing near Phaedra, he turned his attention towards the polite mare named Pluto. He had not noticed her budging stomach quite yet because of the high grasses, but he still walked towards he just a bit to address his name as well. Phaedra introduced herself, so Levi waited until she was done speaking so he could also introduce himself as well as Phaedra. “Hello Pluto, it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Levi.” A clear, but soft tone came from his vocal chords.

Levi did enjoy the presence of Phaedra and her new companion. This new little chick was so beautiful, but so adorable at the same time. Stella reminded him of Phaedra a lot. Levi also did not mind the presence of Pluto, but he could see that Phaedra was a bit tensed up. Did she not like other mares? Well, he couldn’t blame her because he wasn’t the best about meeting up with other males either, especially if they were to be around Phaedra.

His attention turned back to Stella as he played with her waiting for the others to reply.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered
Pluto frowned at the mares smile. It didn't seem entirely real,sort of forced and the little bow that played along with it only raised her suspensions but she choose not to say anything. They seemed nice enough though the mare was slightly tensed.Phaedra, or Phae if you like. And this is Stella. Her head turned to bird playing on the stallions side and she guessed she meant the bird was called Stella,it was a bit of a girlish name for a stallion. The bird fluttered on the stallions muzzle,a hint of light hearted laughter almost dripping from her. Hello Pluto, it is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Levi. Pluto smiled at Levi with a nod of her head. Out the corner of the eye she could see the tawny marePhae. Pluto was not to comfortable being with her and she didn't seem comfortable being near Pluto herself. It was tense,at least to her. But she would try and keep it as natural as she could.

"Nice to meet you Phea and Levi.2 She smiled,glancing over at the bird."And you Stella." Although she wasn't keen on Phea she did like Stella. The young birds chirruping was music to the ears in such a way. Pluto lifted her paint head to look at clusters of fluffy white clouds when a sudden curiosity came over her. Where are these from? They both had a different smell to them,Phea's more confusing then Levis. Looking at the silvery green eyes of Levi then the deep green orbs or Pheadra. "If you don't mind me asking,where are you both from in Helovia?" Another question popped into her head. "And where do you know each other from?" She ruffled her wings again, focusing her gaze on Levi as he seemed more talkative then Pheadra.

Deceased

PHAEDRA

Stella happily perched on Levi, and Phae was happy to see that the little bird had finally remembered not to dig her talons into flesh. Phae's withers had some significant scratches from the little bird, as she learned that lesson. Stella hoped onto Levi's nose with ease, extending her wings to aid with the balance. As Levi stood, Stella raised one leg as if she were an acrobat, wobbling on his nose with glee. Stella, well it is very nice to finally meet you; Stella trilled happily, and nuzzled Levi's nose, wrapping her white wings around his muzzle in an avian hug. As Levi approached, telling her how perfect the little creature was for her, he brushed her with his cheek. Her sooty body shivered slightly as the touch sent pleasant chills through her body. Again, she found herself wondering if there was anything more in his gestures? Or was he simply happy for her? She only smiled and nodded in response.

As the other mare addressed Stella, the young chick looked to Phae uncertainly. The bird knew that her bonded was not very fond of other females, but she wasn't entirely sure why. Still, Stella did not want to do anything to upset the sooty mare, and so she simply whistled softly in response to Pluto's statement. Phae gave her a reassuring look, feeling the same frustration due to their muted mental bond. One day, you will understand. She thought, knowing the bird couldn't read her thoughts, not yet, anyways. As Pluto spoke, Phae raised her head, looking at the mare with a soft green gaze. f you don't mind me asking, where are you both from in Helovia? And where do you know each other from?.

Phae wrinkled her nose slightly as she considered the answers to both of these questions. The first, was simple to answer, and she supposed the second was as well. So why did the answer seem vague and uncertain to her? "I am part of a mercenary group, called The Grey. As for Levi and I...we met on the beach, and seem to have an affinity for ... running into each other." Her voice trailed off, as she shot Levi a flirtatious smile. It was true, they did seem to be around each other quite often. Funny how that is...Tossing her head, allowing her flirtatious spirit to take hold, she extending a wing somewhat, gently bumping it into Levi's shoulder. "He just can't seem to get enough of me." She said looking at Pluto, laughing with a mischievous silvery sound.

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

Pluto’s smile at Levi struck him after he had spoken his name to her. The brute gazed at her charmingly, flecks sparkling, with a warm smile back. He wondered if maybe Phaedra would get a little jealous of his gesture and besides, Pluto was a stunningly beautiful mare as well. Who did not like to get attention? Levi certainly liked attention, since he knew how to get it, it was not hard for him. Flirting was almost his favorite thing to do, other than flying, because he felt as though he had mastered it. Levi figured there was no wrong way of flirting, just the pure enjoyment of fooling around. "Nice to meet you Phea and Levi.” Pluto’s silvery tone rang around his ears as she spoke. Levi politely bowed his head and then gave a warm smile as if to say thank you.

Stella gleefully played on Levi’s nostrils, strutting away and showing off her stuff. Standing on one leg, Levi helped the frosty chick keep her balance. She was very young, so Levi did not want her to fall and get hurt. He already liked her, just as he had an instant like to Phaedra. A honey like laugh rang as he enjoyed her strutting. The soft soothing touch of her wings wrapped around his muzzle made him smile. He slowly tucked his muzzle into his neck to try and hug her back. It was sort of tough when you had a baby chick wrapped around your muzzle though. Then he slowly lifted her back up letting her romp around on his body.

"If you don't mind me asking,where are you both from in Helovia?" Levi turned his gaze back to Pluto so he did not seem rude and so that she could hear him clearly. “I am from the Dragon’s Throat; I serve them as a warrior.” Then another question emerged from her lips "And where do you know each other from?" Oh, no here we go. He figured that Phaedra would let him talk and say where they had met. He thought that he would say something stupid and make Phaedra not want to be around him anymore, but to his surprise Phaedra did all of the talking for him. “As for Levi and I...we met on the beach, and seem to have an affinity for ... running into each other." Levi’s attention suddenly was not on Stella anymore. It was on Phaedra. His eyes seemed to smile with his maw as she spoke. He felt as though Phaedra might care about him after all. She could have not told Pluto anything at all since she did not seem to want to talk to her, but no she told her about us. His muzzle was still tingling from when he brushed her cheek. It sent chills down his spine as he did care so much about her… but was it more than just caring? Was it love? No! Why would she like someone like you when she could do so much better? He thought. Levi did not know since he did not know the feeling of love, but he did not want to scare her away if he did love her. “Yes we met on the beach, but yes we do seem to always be running into each other, but that’s not a bad thing.” He winked at her flirtatiously arching his neck a bit letting his mane shimmer in the light, revealing his muscles. "He just can't seem to get enough of me." Her familiar voice made his heart pump. Did she had an interest in him? Surely she might since this was the second time she had followed him. Catching her wink, he chuckled slightly as he did listen to every word she had said. “Or…” His voice trailed off playfully “You just can’t seem to get enough of me.” He smirked at her playfully, eyes glued to hers as he could not look away from her usual enchanting gaze.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered
A small chirp rolled out from the little bird,a hint of a smile curled up from Pluto's lips as she acknowledged the birds curious noise. As Levi brushed against Phea's her smile turned into one of mischief. Something definitely seemed to be going on between the two though neither of them seemed to be sure of it. Taking a slight step forward Levi replayed to her own smile with one of his own. A wink,out of view of Phea and Stella,was shot at Levi then she threw back her head. As her mane settled she only shot Levi a quick look before turning to address the sooty mare. I am part of a mercenary group, called The Grey. Nothing of what she had said interested Pluto. In fact she was only half listening to her. He thoughts had trailed of into the distance. He just can't seem to get enough of me. She flicked her ears forward, realizing she had missed half of what Pheadra had said. She worked it out for herself that she must mean about herself and Levi bumping into each other every so often. A slight laugh escaped her as she shot Levi a quick glance. I am from the Dragon’s Throat; I serve them as a warrior. Warrior. Yes,he certainly seemed to have the build for a warrior. His jet frame was packed with muscle. The perfect warrior. A soft chuckle ran of his tongue after speaking of the beach they had met on. You just can’t seem to get enough of me. A smirkish grin crept onto his maw,as one did on Pluto. She was looking for some fun around here. This was the perfect time. A flirty stallion and two flirty mares? It was on.

Flicking her tail she lifted her bi-colored head up higher,feeling a slight breeze in her mane,picking up her mane and making it flow back. Her sapphire eyes gazed on Levi as stretched out her wings,tapping Levi's side gently,brushing her wing tips along his side. As she touched him her gaze fell upon his silvery orbs; but only for a split second. She drew her wings back in with speed and beauty,acting almost as if she hadn't meant to touch him,but she had of course. "Sounds like you two run into each other a lot."She winked at Levi then turned to Phea,as if she hadn't noticed her wink at Levi. "So i'm guessing Stella is your companion? She's cute." A sweet smile rose from no where on her maw. Not a fake smile,but one overly sweet. She purposely didn't look at Levi in hope that her flirty behavior would interest him.

Deceased

PHAEDRA

[OOC: It's ON! ]

Although Phaedra could not see the flirtatious winks that Pluto was throwing Levi's way, she knew enough tricks of the trade to know that when one tilts her head, as Pluto just now did, her gaze was supposed to be something Phae ought not to see. A few words perhaps? No.., it was only brief. A look then, A smile? A wink? Whatever it was, it caused a competitive and protective rush to hum through Phae's lithe body. In a way, she was intrigued that there was another mare here who might be half as good with men as She, but more so she viewed this is a game, and Phae never lost. This mare simply had no idea who she was dealing with, nor the cards that Phae had up her sleeve.

Step 1. The change in Phae was subtle, but the effect was unmistakable. As she stood, her tail raised ever so slightly; her hair had become a cascading mess of curls and waves due to her time spent so close to the ocean; the humidity lovingly scrunching up her sandy locks. Now, her tail billowed with tantalizing softness in the breeze. She ensured her dainty hooves were spread evenly apart, emphasizing her perfect arabian and andalusian heritage which gave her body long and lean proportions, while still retaining the slender arabic lines. Her wings had lost their odd brilliant white colour, thankfully, and were now back to their pleasing tawny with vague interruptions of deep purples and browns, imitating the wings of a barn owl. While Pluto's colouring was boldly blue, Phae's sooty palomino body was eye catching in a muted and fascinating way. Her bird-catcher spotting was focused mostly on her shoulders and neck, with a few spots placed almost like beauty marks, near her eyes, emphasizing her deep emerald gaze.

Step two. If this mare wanted to play with her things, let her try. Every since their first meeting on the beach, Phae had always caught Levi's stares lingering on her, much longer than they ought to. She had never played into attention for fear of Levi interpreting it to be more than she wanted; but she would not lose Levi to the poor performance of this other mare. She watched as Pluto brushed Levi's side with her wing, and a crimson blush of anger coloured her sooty cheeks in quite a pretty way, the dusty-rose blush complimenting her green eyes. Sounds like you two run into each other a lot.. Wink. Well, at least she isn't hiding it anymore. Phae thought, returning a sickly sweet smile of her own in response to Pluto's, but only for a moment. Quickly, her eyes darkened as she looked at the mare, arching a brow with a knowing confidence; Watch and learn she thought. With the ease of great practise, Phae's green gaze took on an entirely different look; a sultry and sensual look. She turned to Levi as if a thought had just struck her; Or…You just can’t seem to get enough of me. He had said. She didn't make any attempt to hide her actions - there was no need, and she was sure that any outward sign of affection from her would only delight Levi more. She curled her neck prettily in, bridging the gap between them. Their bodies so close that she could feel the heat coming off of him, even though they weren't touching. She carefully maintained that distance, not giving Levi too much. Raising her soft pink muzzle towards his ear, she delicately brushed his ear as she spoke; "Maybe..I can't." She whispered, finally pressing her body into his, as if divulging some long-carried secret. Pulling back, her green gaze widened, taking in his silvery stare. Levi really was quite striking - she had thought so early on, but it was only in moments like these that she ever bothered to really take in the appearance of another. She let him see this too - that her gaze was hungrily taking in the features of his body, his muscular lines, his wings, then finally back to his eyes. She pressed her brows together, as if there was more than she wanted to say...? But oh. Pluto is here.. that look seemed to convey, as Phae acted as though she had to force herself from his side.

Step Three. Turning back to Pluto, that same scrutinizing gaze fell to the black and white mare, but now that Levi could no longer see her eyes, that gaze had turned cold and calculating. The mare stood taller than she, taller than Levi even. -1 Phae thought. The mare seemed to be wholly arabian, and yet even with her tall stature she didn't appear to be as slender as an arabian ought. Oh sugar.. Phae thought with amusement, as she brushed past Levi, taking the opportunity to graze his chest with her wing as she past just in front of his muzzle. Standing to view Pluto from the front now, she raised a brow in victory, a genuine smile bracing her lips. "Why Pluto, you didn't mention that you were with child?" Turning to look playfully at Levi as if it were the greatest thing, she looked squarely back to the mare. "How wonderful."

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

The ice blue dazzling eye of Pluto caught his gaze. Pluto’s wink brought a warm smile to his face as he charmingly winked back. Fluttering his eyes for a moment, his dreamy like look walked towards the Oreo colored mare as Stella still played happily on his raven nose. Like Phaedra, Pluto was extremely attractive to him. Her beautiful almost perfect blue tinted face drew him in closer and closer. The perfect arabic look grew close as Levi walked towards her. Pluto’s sapphire eyes gazed on Levi as she suddenly touched Levi’s side. The tips of her wings lightly danced over and then off the broad muscle of Levi’s rib cage area. Chills were sent down his spine from her touch and from her drawing gaze. Levi was impressed with her and besides, if you had the opportunity to flirt with two beautiful mares, wouldn’t you? Phaedra had not addressed Pluto when she talked about Stella or about he and Phae, so he figured he would to keep the light end of the conversation flowing since yes, he and Phae did run into each other a lot, but Levi liked being around her company so it wasn’t anything new. "So I’m guessing Stella is your companion? She's cute." Levi’s silvery gaze locked on Pluto. “Yes, she is Phaedra’s lovely companion. I am proud to say that I helped her quest for this adorable chick.” Levi looked at the gleeful chirping chick on his nose, as he did enjoy her company.

Taking the opportunity to flirt with the lovely fair maiden, Levi slightly drew his massive wings and touched her cheek outlining it softly. His hot breath pressed on her face as he walked around her examining her feminine figure. Still, Levi had not noticed the bulge of her bluish tinted stomach, in fact, he was so intrigued with her Levi just kept looking for her gaze. His hormones took over as his muzzle gently brushed her shoulder area reaching up towards her neck. It was a brief touch, but it was definitely a charming one. Still walking closely Levi flickered his tail flirtatiously in Pluto’s face to give her a whiff of his scent. He hoped that it made her intrigued with him as well, because this was only the beginning of what he had planned to do.

Round two was starting up as Phaedra started to flirt with him. Her luxurious golden curls bounced gracefully in the wind. Taking a breath of fresh air, he admired her true beauty that stood before him. Levi had always noticed how beautiful Phaedra was and always looked at her because of it. Levi was more so intrigued by her than he realized, as he watched her emerald gaze come closer towards his presence. He tried not to make her uncomfortable a lot since he knew she might be, so this was the perfect opportunity to take a closer look at the palomino princess. She arched her sooty neck gracefully as her body moved extremely close to his. Levi could feel the energy that was being drawn from the two bodies heat. Not touching her, but wanting to Levi caught her emerald gaze giving her a slight smirk. "Maybe..I can't." Levi’s heart pounded as her hot breath blew of his ears when she whispered her answer. Her pinkish muzzle drew down towards his as she was about to talk, Levi gently pushed his raven muzzle and moved it slightly until they fit perfectly together. He wanted to just stay like that forever, but he knew he would have to play hard to get if he wanted to get Phaedra to like him. His silver gaze caught hers for a brief moment as he turned away suddenly. He wanted so much to go further, but that would just have to take time. He was not going to lose Phaedra from a little competition to a mare he had no clue about. He wanted to stay in the game and keep it flowing as long as he possibly could.

Next, it was Phaedra turn to get some of him.

Levi slightly looked at the neck line of her graceful look. Taking his muzzle, he slowly brought his muzzle down her neck line as he stopped at her withers. Then with a stunning gaze he arched his neck as brushed his neck on hers draping his neck almost hugging her. His head rested for a slight moment on her withers as he smirked at her walking away with Stella still with him. He wanted to stay with Phaedra, but it was only fair if the two mares had an equal share of him, for now. Stella seemed to be enjoying the game as well, but maybe Stella could help him out?

Stella’s soothing chirps gave Levi a dramatically good idea. It was probably for the best so that each mare did not get to have too much of his handsome looks and bursting muscles. Stella’s silvery chirps relaxed him a bit more as she strutted away. “Stella, you go girl!” He said as he let her strut away on him. “Alright Stells, now why don’t you tell me how mine looks.” Lifting his muzzle he gently let the white chick slide down his neck line onto his wither or back. When she was secure, he walked away from the mares finding a good distance between them. Flashily, he turned his gaze to Phaedra. Arching his neck and flipping his mane he stepped on leg over the other crisscrossing them almost. Bending his leg each time he came up. Smirking, he then walked towards Pluto flickering his tail slightly. His serious, but hysterical grin stayed on his face as he struts around for the ladies. Levi was so focused on his strut that he had not noticed what Phaedra had said to Pluto.

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered
Her wink had done it's work as Levi did a bit of his own flirting with Pluto. His charming smile caused a cheeky grin to grow on her maw. Trailing her wings over him she looked at Phea,her grin turning gleeful as she was getting all the attention from Levi. She noticed the stallions silvery gaze resting on and couldn't resist throwing back her head,mane following back in the breeze. Her mane resting on her neck she fluttered her eyes at him,a charming laugh escaping her. His tail silver highlighted tail flicked in her face,the scent of the stallion hung around in the air around her paint head. His wings stroked along the edge of her cheek. He hadn't seemed to notice her bulging stomach and she was glad. Phaedra on the other had did.

A slight ping of annoyance ran though her. She forgot about Phea's flirting with Levi (well not completely) as she mentioned the foal. Why Pluto, you didn't mention that you were with child? How wonderful. Wonderful? Far from it. The idiot of Xeno,the foals father,had seemingly disappeared. She had feel for hims so quickly and things had go way to fast. Way to fast. She hated herself for it. She didn't want blasted foal. At all. She hated them. She was about to say something to Phea about it but Levi,who was still flirting in the most alluring way,hadn't seemed to notice the foal. It was ok. She would deal with Phea in a different way.

Stepping up to Levi she walk past him,treading carefully,crossing her legs over as Levi had done. She dragged the tips of her wings along Levi's side,her gaze ran along his body along to his head,waiting for some sort of reaction. Still walking round him she didn't bother to keep out the way of his back legs. He wasn't going to kick her. She knew it. Whilst walking round his butt she threw her tail over his rump,letting it fall down his legs whilst she walked round the other side,her wing still running along him. Now by his head she let out a golden laugh,facing Phea. "Yes,it is wonderful isn't it?" She pressed her body against Levi,body heat from him pouring out. She didn't show her hate for the foal as most like them wretched things. And anyway,she was having fun. She winked at Phea playfully,sickly smile creeping onto her face again.

OOC:Oh its on;D

Deceased

PHAEDRA

As Levi brushed her muzzle with his, and moved with tantalizing softness down her neck to her withers, Phae shot Pluto a triumphant look. Bitch, please. She thought, relishing the way that this particular sort of victory made her feel. Especially after the fiasco with Tolio, she craved the knowledge that she was better at this game than anyone else; needed to know that she was. It affirmed that this ordeal was Tolio's fault, not hers. Was she using Levi? Maybe…She did believe that he had feelings for her, ones that she would not be able to return, but it wasn't as if he wasn't enjoying himself in the process..

Then it all changed.

For Levi, the moment that he wrapped his muzzle around her back, as if hugging her, lasted only moments, and perhaps was meant no mean no more to her than a simple brush of his muzzle would have. For Phae however, time seemed to come to a screeching halt. A cold clarity washed over her, emanating from the point where Levi touched her, and filling her body with a numb electricity. Suddenly, she was back on the beach, the first time she had met Tolio. She remembered the way that he had stood, as Levi was doing now, with his muzzle lovingly cresting the small of her back, holding her close to him. She had returned the gesture, and unlike Levi, they had remained that way, sharing themselves with one another. As Levi pulled away from her with Stella in tow, smirking, she was ripped from her remembering and harshly thrown back into the fields with Levi and Pluto. Her heart raced painfully, reliving the heart-ache again as if she really had been with Tolio only moments ago. No! her mind cried as Levi strutted away from her, unaware of the feelings his actions had caused. A desperate need to keep him close to her surged so strongly in her body, that she did almost cry out to him. He had unknowingly unlocked some small part of her, which would let him in…He had bridged the gap by replicating a moment so precious to her, that even heartbreak couldn't taint it.

As he pranced away, he and Stella together, she fought the urge to go to him, to tell him to say whatever he needed to say to this mare, and go away with her to talk. But the feeling was bitterly short lived. She watched with a growing rage as Levi moved towards the other mare, flicking his tail as he did so. Phae's eyes darkened, hardening as Pluto draped her wings over Levi, laughing. Watched as their bodies danced together, and as Pluto flicked her tail over his rump, and pressed her wings against him. Yes, it is wonderful isn't it?". The mare had quipped at Phae, but the sooty mare was numb to her words. Each time Pluto pressed her body against Levi, the door which the grulla stallion had opened, closed a little more, and a little more; finally slamming closed as Pluto shot a wink in her direction, smiling sickly as she stood with Levi.

Phae realized more than ever, that she needed to keep her distance from men. Friendships were the limit of what she could handle. But she would not let one of them touch her, as Levi had just done, ever again. They were things to be played with, that was all. For a bitter moment, Phae wondered if any of her suitors felt the same jealousy that she was feeling now, with Levi and Pluto, towards her? No.. She thought coldly. I don't lead them on. Levi acted as if…as if it were more. But it's clearly not. She wasn't interested in any of them - that was what justified her flirtatiousness. But if Levi truly was interested in her, what was he doing cavorting with this other mare?

Looking to both of them now, she was sure Levi hadn't seen the change in her - he had been too caught up with Stella, and Pluto. That was for the best. Flicking her tail, she forced a smile to her face, looking evenly at Pluto. "And when are you expecting your little bundle of joy?"

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

Levi’s silvery threads lightly cascaded towards Phaedra’s neck; even the wind could tell how much he liked her. There was a sudden feel of electricity that seemed to flow down his spine, traveling all over his body. Tingling he felt her warm breath on his neck as she closed the gap closer now so close together. Silver on gold, he felt a new connection as she stayed close to his chest. This new way made him like her even more than he already had. Was he starting to unravel his puzzle? Putting the pieces together to finally see what the full picture was? It was almost like she felt something as well? If she did why was she holding back? Levi figured that she could pick up the hints that he had been dropping towards her. Or was she just not picking it up? Maybe all males acted like Levi to her… Maybe she was just using Levi because she did not want him to flirt with Pluto… to get over another guy? Who knew that was one of the mysteries of Phaedra, you really never knew much about her personality or what was locked up inside her mind. He wanted to stay with her, but he knew that if he stayed it might chase the princess running away. Since he did not know if she even had a little bit of feeling back as well as he did.

The tinseled gaze of the grulla brute looked straight for Phaedra after his “strutting” was over. Her emerald eyes glaring at Pluto’s as Levi started walking away from Pluto. Pluto’s icy eyes were drawn to Levi’s as she was now going a bit too far. It made the grulla stallion start to feel a bit uncomfortable. Yes he like flirting, but was he going too far with Pluto? He felt that he might have been. Levi only wanted Phaedra to be jealous only for a few seconds, but that was all it took from someone to like you and dislike you. Was she jealous? To jealous? Levi knew that he might have been taking it to far himself… so he stopped. Pluto flickered her raven tail towards his rump, Pluto’s tail whipped him. It seemed like she wanted him, but obviously Levi was not going to give her any more than he just did. It was simply just a game that he could see was not getting way out of hand. Yes he liked to flirt, but if it meant hurting Phaedra, he was done! He liked her too much to disappoint her in any way.

Levi liked Pluto, but he did not know her at all. Brushing up against someone that you did not know was a big risk to take. You don’t know if they have a power that could injure or possibly kill, a disease, a dirty secret, or, in the worst case of Levi’s, pregnant with a different male. How could someone who is foaling, flirt with another male than the father? Levi could not get it through his head that maybe there was a good explanation about it. Maybe the father had left, disappeared, had been killed, but Levi was to naive to see that.

Levi had brought the frosty chick back towards Phaedra. Standing by her side, he was now going to stop all of his nonsense and stay by her side the whole time. He realized from that new piece he seemed to unravel, that he “cared” even more for her. He wanted to scream to her, running into her wings telling her how much he “cared” her. But it had to be more than caring, it must be… love? The way she seemed to talk to him, look towards him, their witty conversations… did he love her? and if he did, did she love him back? Tossing his head he stood towards Stella who was glued to his body. Nuzzling into her he felt a sudden sorrow come over him. He wanted everything to do with Phaedra, but it seemed that she wanted almost nothing to do with him. Great job Levi, you really know what you are doing! He thought to himself sarcastically. His silver glee, was now looking like a grey sorrow. His features drooped as he looked towards Phae. "And when are you expecting your little bundle of joy?" Phaedra’s words pierced right through his ears. Was this mare pregnant?! A sudden anger raged over him as he wanted nothing to do with Pluto anymore. She had deceived this foals father, and in a way he was surprised. He had not known Pluto long, but he still had maybe wanted a friendship with her, but know he was very uncertain as to if he even wanted to stay. Turning his concerned look towards Phaedra he asked in a semi confused voice “Is Pluto pregnant!? Looking towards Pluto he could not tell if she was ashamed or did not even mind. Twisting his head he pressed his soft muzzle towards her tawny ear whispering to Phaedra “Phae, I am so sorry. This got totally out of hand… I did not actually like her, I just well…” Levi could not tell Phaedra that he wanted her to become jealous. He chickened out to tell her what he was really feeling, all he could say was “Phae… you… I-I need to tell you something.”

[OOC: Sorry, I hope that was not confusing guys! :/]

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered
The smug look on Pheadra's face soon vanished as Levi came over to her and it was enough to satisfy Pluto that she had won the 'flirting wars' as Pheadra didn't proceed to try it any further. And when are you expecting your little bundle of joy? Pluto froze,her whole body tensing up,as Levi's seemed to. Is Pluto pregnant!? His voice was full of confusion and a low whisper could be heard by him as he muzzle pressed against Pheadra's ears though she couldn't work out what was being said. A cold gaze fell upon Pheadra. Why did she have to spoil her little bit of fun?

Always bumping into each other?Flirting? Jealousy when Levi flirted with her? A smile formed on her face as a idea popped into her head. Maybe they had feelings for each other? That the other didn't know about. It all added up and Pluto could usually guess when some kind of love was going on. Stepping aside from Levi she gazed at them both,her smile becoming more amused by the second. If they did love each other then why didn't they just say? Like she had to Xeno. In fact no,she did love him but not now. The proud,handsome stallion had disappeared,of the face of the earth it seemed. And now she was carrying his stupid foal that she not only didn't want but it had made her fun come to a end. She knew a explanation was wanted from Levi and he was going to get it.

Raising her head higher and flicking her tail,gazing at Levi but not in the charming way she had been. "Yes. I am pregnant. But the foals idiot of a father has disappeared." She stamped her hoof in anger. At herself and at Xeno. Was he just some sort of Unicorn that goes round getting others pregnant? And how had she been so foolish to fall for it? She barely knew him! She was full of anger as she thought about how Xeno had played her but then she thought about Phea and Levi,both standing next to each other. She choose to leave the flirting. She could tell that they liked each other and she wasn't going to get in the way of it with he own flirting. Flicking her ears forward and lowing her head she looked closely at the two before speaking in a softer tone. "I am expecting the foal in about a week or two I think." Well that was the question answered; now it was one of of curiosity from herself. If they truly knew each other wouldn't they know how each other felt? If she had predicted right anyway. "Are you sure you two truly know each other?" Her question was purposely not obvious on what she was touching on but maybe it would give them a clue. Surely if she could see it they could to?

Deceased

PHAEDRA

Stella liked the broadness of Levi's back, that much was obvious to Phae. As she watched her companion happily nesting on the grulla's withers, she snorted, noting how much broader Levi's back was that her own. Stella grabbed pieces of Levi's mane and gently pulled on them, as if it were some sort of game to which only she was privy. As Levi moved to stand closer to Phae, the little chick ran up his neck, halting in between his ears. Trilling she wrapped herself around his crown, upside down, giving him a last avian-hug. The little creature sensed the unease in her bonded and was quick to return, but not without saying goodbye to this stallion that she liked so much. Patting him on the head with her wing, just lightly leapt into the air, and glided the short distance onto Phae's back, landing in between her wings.

Phae turned and looked at Levi with an emotionless gaze. She approved and appreciated that he was now standing next to her, leaving Pluto on her own, but was it too late? Phae already felt herself hardening to him - to all men. Were they all the same? Would Levi turn against her, as Tolio had? Neither of them even knew her...not really. They were pulled in by her charms and appearance, but what would they think of her when they found out how she was, at her very core? Don't give them the chance the darker part of her mind cooed encouragingly. You have Stella, what else do you need? They are nothing. Was that true? She wasn't so sure...When she had gone to the God of the Earth to quest for Stella, she truly believed that once she had her companion, she would no longer need to seek comfort in others; Stella would be enough. But her budding love for Tolio had been like a gateway to addiction - she craved the feeling that Tolio had made her feel, and now she was looking for a substitute to fill that need. She felt damaged, not loveable. Tolio had unearthed and then shattered some new and private part of her, a part that no one else had previously seen. And now did Levi truly want that broken part of her? Why?

Is Pluto pregnant? She heard Levi ask, snapping her out of her contemplation. Phae turned to head to regard him coolly, her expression looking entirely unimpressed. "I guess you were too busy having her rub herself all over you, to notice. Or to hear me say that she was." She replied testily. This totally got out of hand. I did not actually like her... As Levi tried to smooth things over, Phae simply shook her head, indicating that she didn't want to hear it. He was only making things worse for himself. "So I guess that's just how you act around all mares you meet? That certainly explains a lot." She snapped her tail agitatedly, narrowing her eyes at him. So it really all had been a game - he didn't have feelings for Phae, and if he did, they were no different than the ones he had for every other mare, as well. If this was how he treated a mare he "didn't even like", Phae wouldn't be surprised if the thing he had to tell her, was that there were dozens of little Levi's running around. If he went this far with a mare after 5 minutes, it didn't seem like it would take him much longer to get a mare pregnant. Oh! Even better! she thought with a sarcastic glee, Maybe Pluto's baby will turn out to be Levi's! HA!

Sadly, this soap-opera drama was not to be played out, as Pluto divulged that the foal's father had disappeared. Too bad. In the back of her mind, she wondered with a dull panic what Levi could possibly want to tell her. You know... She thought with a grimace. And yes, she thought she did. Feeling her bonded's discomfort, Stella chattered angrily, pulling bits of Phae's mane around her, to burrow away. Phae ignored this, narrowing her gaze as Pluto spoke again. Why should she care? What was this, some last ditch effort to win the flirting-war? Sorry Sugar, I clearly won. Phae thought, although she was not too sure what her prize was. Complications, were all she felt had come out of this little charade. Pluto's inquiry reminded the sooty mare why she disliked females so much. Surely this was manipulation, but to what end? Clearly Pluto knew neither Levi nor Phae, so what information was she hoping to uncover?

Phae raised one of her dainty hooves, and roughly slammed it into the ground, physically displaying her frustration towards the mare. "I don't believe we ever said, sugar." Phae quipped back, raising an unimpressed brow. "Although I don't quite see how the extent to which we would say we know one another, is any of your concern." She shot a look towards Levi, Don't say anything stupid, she tried to convey, her green gaze searching his cool silver one.

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

Still baffled with confusion, Levi twisted his ashamed glance towards Pluto. "Yes. I am pregnant. But the foals idiot of a father has disappeared." Flaring his nostrils, Levi snorted with annoyance. Dumbass he quickly judged. Why would she sleep with someone who did not even want anything to do with her? Levi picked up on Phaedra’s annoyance as well making his stress level a bit more compatible. He did feel a slight sorrow bad for Pluto in a way because it seemed to him that she was screwed over, but this mare was ruining he and Phaedra’s friendship. It was no time to be forgiving to this mare since she just wanted to cause trouble. She was taunting Phae not knowing it. He had quickly picked up that Phaedra was not too keen on the who “friendship thing” and Pluto was pushing it further and further trying to burst her bubble. It seemed to Levi that all this mare wanted was to “win” but she was not winning this game because this was something that now Levi and Phaedra had to deal with permanently now. He dreaded even one glance, touch, and flirt that he had mentioned towards Pluto. He was so love struck by Phaedra that he could only see the negative side of this whole situation.

"I am expecting the foal in about a week or two I think." Levi rolled his eyes in annoyance since he did not care and wanted nothing more than to leave this situation. He wanted to leave with Phaedra, but like she would go following him after he had just broke a trust line in her. It was almost like he was in a perfect dream, but then slowly it turned into a nightmare. Two mares fighting for his attention and losing his true love to some attention seeking mare, oh he would not let this happen. Levi was too much in a daze from Phaedra to change his mind now. Remembering the exhilarating shock that emerged from his spine tingling down to the tips of his toes, he thought that she had to be the one for him. Shooting a weary icy look towards Pluto, he wanted to scream at her pretty little deep secreted face. Grinding his teeth with anger, he snapped at her “Oh, congratulations maybe you could have told us that when you had first arrived? Because being pregnant isn’t important to tell horses or anything maybe that would have helped this dreadful situation just a bit more.” A sarcastic voice spat from his fiery throat. His silver gaze searched for Phaedra’s as if to say Thank you for telling me, the dumbass I am, that Pluto was pregnant.

"I guess you were too busy having her rub herself all over you, to notice. Or to hear me say that she was." Levi’s rage heated up again as Phaedra spat words in his face that meant nothing to him. Wanting to just tell her the truth immediately, he waited trying to think of the best word choices he could think of without screwing things up. "So I guess that's just how you act around all mares you meet? That certainly explains a lot.” Pinning his ears back angrily, he stomped his hoof into the earthy grass below, Stella still glued to his withers. “Phaedra, that’s not it at all. You don’t know why I did that and I am sure you are thinking about all the wrong reasons.” Wanting to scream at her more, he held himself back trying to keep himself from blowing up on her, possibly losing her. Softening his tone he looked towards the silent chick who clung to his broad shoulder way.

Stella seemed to be the most mature on out of all of the three stooges that stood here in the meadows. Dumb, dumber, and dumbest they all acted wrongly to one another, but that would not stop Levi from trying to keep his relationship with Phaedra. Stella’s grip suddenly felt different as she playfully tugged the tips of Levi’s mane. Relaxing a bit more, he enjoyed her presence, since she was the only bright spirit right now, as she climbed up to the rim of his skull in between his ears. Wrapping her wings around him, the silver tinted grullo closed his eyes sending a soft whinny to her telling her thanks for her company. His silver gaze watched as Stella hopped off of his body and landed on Phaedra’s withers burying herself into her luminous golden curls. Giving her a quick smile, he turned his attention back to this horrible nightmare.

Levi pressed himself more towards Phaedra as he stood listening to her perfect silk tone. "I don't believe we ever said, sugar." Phaedra was referring to when Pluto said we both truly did not know each other. Please Levi thought I know her much better than you would think Pluto.

Figuring he might have been putter more pressure on the situation, he knew that he must leave. Leave Phaedra to cool down, it was for her and his best interest. If Phaedra chose to still want to pursue a friendship with Levi, then she should be able to prove to him that she cares and would look away from the situation, leaving it the past. Keeping his gaze towards Phaedra’s emerald orbs, he talked to her seriously and from his heart. “Phae… I think it is best that I should not tell you now, the truth of why I did my actions. The time is simply not right to tell you, and you would probably hate me if I told you. If you want to stay close with me or care for me then you will understand this and we will meet again when the time is right. Just remember that you really do mean a lot to me and I would never try to hurt you in any way.” His speech stopped as he looked towards Stella sending her a slight smile. Once again he could not resist himself. He liked Phaedra so much, he wished that he could have told her now… but he knew that it was not the time. Angling his body so that he would not knock Stella over he pressed his chest to hers closing the cap which was there. His body tingled as they shared head again pressing his neck over her withers. He wanted to stay there as long as he possibly could without hurting her more. Brushing her right shoulder softly with his nuzzle he reached towards Stella and nuzzled her as well. Suddenly with a quick snap, he cantered off flapping his wings and he was out.

[OOC: Phew, that was a big one, but on the bright side it was the longest post I have ever done:) Don’t worry Pheonix, Levi does not hate Pluto he is just upset by the situation! ]

"blah blah blah."

Unregistered
Pluto just wanted to leave. Obviously they didn't know or understand the state she was in when she was with Xeno. They had spent a couple of days together and it had been the happiest she had been in a while. One stupid act had happened though and ruined it all. She was deluded by the stallions natural charm and was totally out of the world with him. She laughed to herself. Perhaps this was how they felt about each other. I guess you were too busy having her rub herself all over you, to notice. Or to hear me say that she was. Pluto shifted her weight uncomfortably. If she had felt uncomfortable about why didn't she just say? She hated it when horses keep everything bottled up inside them and just stand they looking plain as if it didn't annoy them. So I guess that's just how you act around all mares you meet? That certainly explains a lot. Not shifting her stance she stood listening to Pheadra's angry out burst. But it was true. He was flirting with her as well as she was with him and Pluto wasn't going to have all the blame put on her.Although I don't quite see how the extent to which we would say we know one another, is any of your concern. Perhaps not,but that didn't bother Pluto. She was pretty sure something secret was going on between the two that the other didn't know about. It was there choice if they told each other but Pluto didn't see why they didn't just tell each other.

Levi's angry voice snapped. Pluto,in response to his snapping,flicked her ears back and raised her leg up,higher and more forward then normal,and slammed it down hard on the ground. She didn't want the blasted foal. And it wasn't just her fault the situation had got to this,he was flirting with her to so he couldn't pin the blame on her and before he could speak again she told him what she thought. "Well maybe I don't want anything to do with the blasted foal! And don't just blame me for your own flirting you were getting right in there as well!" Stamping her hoof again she felt like she had got a lot of her chest. She was tempted to ditch the foal somewhere if she could. She wasn't bothered about it at all.

"And,Pheadra,I don't think you quiet understand whats going on although,from my point of view,it's blatantly obvious! Reason why I stopped flirting! So that you two could get on with your own games!" She watched at Levi cantered away. She hadn't listened to whatever else he was saying as she had been deep in though about how to deal with Pheadra. In her eyes Pheadra was a mardy idiot. Rather like a foal herself; couldn't handle others around those she loved.

OOC:Meep:3 teehee Pluto is pissed O.o