the Rift

Call my followers [Any God]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Lupus
Bring me there blood to drink

A sudden hatred came over Lupus. He felt like there was no place for him in this world of horses. Alone. He was lone wolf. Not able to attack a fully grown stallion,he could barely attack a foal on his own. Oh how he wanted to tear Kri to shreds. He would of if he had a pack behind him,but he didn't. Just a lone wolf in a world of horses. But maybe the gods could change that for him.

Ruffling his coat he stepped up to the shrines. Pressure seemed to be pressing down on his shoulders,as if the air was the pressure of making a good impression. It made him shudder. Here he was,a lone wolf,asking for magic from the greatest horses there is? Well,you have to be foolish sometime in your life. He did truly think himself a fool for doing this. But you have to take your chances in life. He gazed over the shrines. "Gods,will you speak to me to day?" It was now or never.

OOC:Seeking magic to call upon a wolf pack from the grave that can do the same damage as if they were alive.

"blah blah blah."

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

She heard his thoughts banging and clattering around in her mind in the dead of her night. He interrupted her shadow and tore her mind asunder- awoke her, and left her displeased. It would have been wiser to come at another time, not that he would have known to. Now she is angry and fierce. She has a sudden urge to kill, but it is suppressed quickly. Leave the dirty work to her brother of the sun. Perhaps he could band together with that blasted, outcasted brother of theirs in his venture. Since the two seemed to be so damn close with one another.

She snorted, and shadow rose to follow the heavy breath. From the blackness she came, majestic violet hues shining in what pale light was left. She stood beneath the outcropping, and rather boredly, rested her head on the stone. Her breath arrived as a smoke like shadow that danced across the rocks, dodging expertly around her shrine and appearing dutifully before the wolf. It was interesting that he had come; she had not expected such an appearance by such a wild creature as it.

She didn't feel as if she could grasp him, not fully, like this. With a sigh the Goddess shifted and leapt before landing before him a massive wolf. Where her hooves had once been paws now resided. They pressed against the cold of the stone, shadow spilling from them and staining the earth, as she stared at him with cold yet beautiful eyes. The shadow she had summoned, bouncing in between them in an orb, split into three with a flick of her tail. Each figure turned to a lupine shape and stood ready to attack; ready to kill.

The silence that had rested before them previously was broken by her smooth and tricking tones. "This is what you desire, yes?" she questioned bemusedly, though she already knew the answer.

[[Technicalities, but: Will these wolves be ghosts, or skeletal, or zombified, or...? Note that they can have no special abilities other than their undead-ness.

Basic restrictions for battle regardless: May summon up to three dead wolves during the battle, only to be used once. This will last a duration of one post.]]

Lupus Posts: 118
Aurora Basin Soldier
Stallion :: Other :: 77cm :: 1
Pheonix

Lupus
Bring me there blood to drink

The violet figure of a Pegasus stepped out from out of the darkness. Her majestic appearance made Lupus feel Scrawny and perfetic. A wolf asking for magic from a god of horses? It was certainly something he had never herd of before. The Pegasus the proceeded to shape shift into a wolf. A much larger wolf then normal wolfs. She was still as beautiful in wolf form s she was horse form. A shadow hung about behind her rolled towards them,as a ball did. Three flicks of the giant wolf tail and it was split into three wolfs. This is what you desire, yes? She gazed upon the three wolf fingers. Yes,it was what he wanted.

He cleared his throat,preparing to speak to the goddess. "Yes,it is what I seek." He paused,not quiet knowing what to say or what to expect for that matter. Drawing in a deep breath he changed his stance to one of more importance, determination surging though he veins. "Tell me what I must do to have what I desire." His eyes were slit,ready to be told on what to do for the magic he wanted. The three wolf body's stood in a powerful stanch. He dreaded what damage they could do; but that brought a small hope of joy to him. Maybe not to some others though who were on the end of there blood thirsty teeth and claws.

OOC:Ermm zombified wolfs please:))

"blah blah blah."

God of the Moon Posts: 236
Helovian Ancient
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.2hh :: Ageless
Admin

"If it is for the thought that these companions may make you stronger on the battlefield that you seek these wolves, then you must first become acquainted with the thrill of battle," the shadowy wolf-god began with a voice low and dark as her night. The figures of shadow, the objects of his desire, faded away. Other figures rose from behind her, shifting and dancing in shadow. Figures of equines and other beasts, tearing each other from limb to limb and emitting low groans and growls. Their chorus of chaos shattered the night's tranquility, but with a wave of the Goddess' tail it was all, suddenly and swiftly, gone.

She exhaled shadow and the world grew colder; dug ebony claws into the stone. "It is far different to fight than to hunt. You are all too familiar with the sensation of chasing down a deer, but to fight one's herdmates; to fight not to kill, but to survive, is something different entirely. You must seek this experience with three who relate to the power that you seek. Fight them, defeat at least one, and return to me." The Goddess then turned from the wolf gracefully, not looking back to say farewell. She leapt, into the cloud of warriors as they fell to their shadowy depths, and as their darkness surrounded her she was taken away. Taken into the sky to rest once more among the stars so that she might look down upon the mortal's task.

[[He must fight three characters that are somehow related to his power. Any way you can think of connecting it is fine, but if the Goddess of the Moon feels the connection is not valid she may punish you. You must win at least one of these three fights via judge, not default. Examples: Undead, part or entirely wolf, have canine companions, can summon creatures, can raise the dead, etc.]]