the Rift

Giving to a Beast[Returning/Earth God]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
Tingal had his tail wrapped tightly around the box that he helped Lace make. His hooves clicked against the hard stone bridge that led to the shrines. He instinctively walked to the Earth God's shrine and placed the box down. He couldn't stop looking at the beautiful design. He admired the detail, and could relate to the image. It showed a mother tiger and her three cubs laying on a rock in a forest of cherry trees. Tingal remembered playing with his tiger half brothers and sisters when he was younger. He smiled, taking in the sight of the box for another few moments.

Tingal looked into the sky just as the clouds began to clear up. The sun shined down, warming Tingal's back. He opened his maw and began to speak in a confident tone."God of the Earth!"He called out into the sky. "I have completed the quest you have given me. I have helped Lace with a task involving wood, and I have brought you the finished product."Tingal nudged the dark box closer to the Earth God's shrine.

Although the box looked like a dark wooden cube, the hinges were concealed in the inside of the box. Tingal couldn't get over the fine wood work and quality of the box. He stood there, waiting for the Earth God to come and grant him his power. His green eyes focused on the Earth God's shrine. He twitched his ears and muzzle, trying to sense the Earth God. Hours seemed to pass while Tingal waited for the god. He sighed and looked into the darkening sky. He then lowered his head and waited silently.

OOC: Do I need to post a link to the two threads that had to do with this quest?
WC: 277

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

The God of the Earth was much more impressed with the young half-creature's words and demeanor, and he cascaded to the shrine in a tumble of water. He reformed into his equine shape, taking a look at the little, hinged box. Indeed, the God was very impressed, and he lowered his nose, looking at it with interest. With a nod of his head, hearty, rope vines attached themselves to the wood. A loop of vines was large enough for the tiger to dip his head through and carry the box around his neck, much like an amulet but with much more uses.

"Congratulations, Tingal," he replied in his deep tenor. "You have done what I asked and have learned along the way. Compared to our previous encounter, I am pleased with how you now conduct yourself."

With a breath of dust, the Earth God blew gently into the tigers face magical spores that would allow him to communicate with the large, hearty trees of Helovia. Then, he settled back, rustling his feathers and smiling. "Go now, but know that you can feel the trees. When they hurt, so will you. You will know the meaning of drought, frost, and life."

[Magic: EarthxLight | Ability to communicate with trees and coax them into movement. Trees will only move 1-2ft per post and only 1-3 will move at a time. In Frostfall, the trees will not move at all.]
[Restrictions | In battle, only one tree can be moved a maximum of 5ft.]

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
[[OOC:Thank you!<3]]