burn baby [god of the sun]

Histe Posts: 99
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 :: 5 Buff: NOVICE
Merikh :: Cougar :: Paralyze ali
"Why are we coming here again?"

”Because,” Histe answered ”I want more power.”

"Last time you were denied."

”Yes. By that bitch that calls herself the Goddess of the Moon.” The mare snorted and lashed her tail against her legs. ”I'm not here to see her this time. I'm here to see the Sun God.” Maybe the Sun God was smarter than his ignorant sister and would hear her rather than be an obnoxious know it all.

"What power do you want?"

”You know the rain sets things on fire. I want to control the fire.” She answered as she reached the very top and stood before the shrines. ”Remember the look on that unicorn's face when we set the Threshold on fire? Imagine if I could send the fire after him.” Histe shivered in excitement as she moved to the Sun God's shrine and looked up at it. ”Who better to grant my desire than the Sun God?” If her wish was granted she hoped to run into Mauja again. The unicorn would burn.

Huinne was silent and Histe took it that he understood and agreed with her motives. ”God of the sun, I desire your presence.” Histe stood firm as she waited for the god to show himself.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
It seems the Sun God is too busy being angry to answer your summons, and the shrines remain quiet.

- Can return 9/7