the Rift

Fear Feast :: Boggart Boss [Companion Drop] :: d'Artagnan is the winner!

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
Official

Rules: This thread will close in 5 days, 1/6 at 11:59 PM Helovia time, to those who have posted here.
-- Characters are aware of each other's presence and actions in this thread.
-- You must list one minor and major fear of your character within your first post (just as an ooc note).
-- Always summarize your attacks and defenses as an ooc note. Please also make it very easy to understand which direction your character is facing, who they are near and what sides they are attacking/defending!

Prize: The companion being dropped can be any Common Mythical non-species specific (Boggart, Hellhound, Kitsune) companion or Normal companion the victor chooses.

Process: This is an RE Boss, meaning it needs to be defeated through fighting and has a pre-determined amount of HP, strengths and weaknesses. Through the course of posting you may be able to discover these.
-- Your character's goal is to earn as many points as possible during the fight. Any time the Boggart's struck it loses HP and those points are applied to your character.
-- There will be 'rounds' with no set post order every 72 hours. Rounds will last until all the Boggart's HP is lost.

Restrictions: Magic and companions can be used with the normal restriction of 2 uses total and you cannot exceed 2 attacks and 1 defense in each post.

Weather: A calm birdsong afternoon with the sun shining brightly down on the Helovia's Heart. The tall grasses are green and strong, and dirt moist but not slick and only hard and dry near the Heart's Edge. There is an occasional, soft breeze and the chatter of animals.

Entrants: 10 9
Crowley, d'Artagnan, Djinn, Levi, Mandrake, Nadira, Osiris, Tingal, Valentine, Vermillion

The morning began as any other calm day within Helovia's Heart, and as the sun progressed in the sky there seemed to be no sign to suggest it would end otherwise. Yet come the crowning of the afternoon, something did shift. The air seemed to grow stale even as a steady breeze billowed. The skies surely darkened even as the sun reigned supreme. There was a low sort of whine that underlined the song of the birds and the talk of the crickets.

It could not be felt, not seen nor heard, yet as surely as as the sun warms your back and the wind plays in your mane, a wicked presence existed. A defiant bellow rose then from the tall grasses. It wailed up and over the plains, spreading to all of Helovia with it's echo of vengeance. The Boggart had returned to where Lace and Valentine had unleashed it, and it still burned with the heat of Fajira's flame. It thirsted for revenge in a way that it's plundering of Helovia in the past season had not quenched. It mattered little if it was the same two horses that showed, but the Boggart needed the satisfaction of a final victory and would not rest until it had seized it or been cleaved to ribbons.

Impatiently waiting for the worms to crawl from the woodwork, the Boggart shifted into a dark and gloomy cloud that drove around the Heart in a baleful circuit.

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

The light grey stallion moved with haste. He had been walking through the Thistle Meadow, going on and on through his thoughts. A strange sound had echoed then, and had brought him out of his senses. It was familiar, and he couldn't resist investigating. Was it really what he thought it was? He moved quicker, the excitement catching up with him. He wanted it to be real, to be in front of him. His chest still thrived in pain, his stomach still empty, but he was too out of his body for that, and the pain and hunger was ignored, never even reaching his brain. His muscles tensed as he came upon the heart. There it was; the boggart. He knew it was the creature he had fought of as soon as he saw it. It hadn’t seen him yet, and was in its true form gliding around the heart, eating things. He wanted the boggart when he first laid eyes on it. It was a powerful being, one that could shape sift into fears. Fears were death to some, weakness bundled up inside the heart, things or persons that could be used to break you. He knew the power the creature held, and he wanted it. He knew the boggart must want some sort of revenge, or at least it was a possibility. Lace and him had fought and chased it away, after all. He had the fire now though, so he wasn’t completely defenseless. The fire could burn if he wanted to, that he remembered, and he had the amulet he found before coming out of the heart. He was prepared for this, and he thought a battle would help him. He walked towards the boggart. He spoke, letting the creature know he was here, ready for his rematch.
“Creature of Darkness and Fear; are you ready to be destroyed again?”

(OCC: Major fear: Psyche coming and either killing him or dying before him
Minor fear: His family coming back and being murdered or himself dying from his illness. He's standing straight in front of the boggart, facing it.)

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

Finally, he'd gotten away from that incessant mare in the meadow. He thought she'd never shut her mouth and simply take what he was saying to heart, but then again, that was part of the reason Crowley had continued egging her on. It was undeniably entertaining to watch one get so annoyed, so angry, that they were almost bursting at the seams. Even if it wouldn't be for a while, he would make it a point that he found Aryel again, perhaps next time on the battlefield.

Unlike his original intentions, the brindled gentleman found himself on the unusual terrain of clay, cloven hooves pressing into the ground and leaving the most faint of hoofprints behind. It had been a haunting wail that had drawn him here, his curios mind demanding that he could not ignore it. He had yet to venture to this part, except for a quick passing when he had journeyed to the Veins of the Gods. It had been a failed trip, however, and the stallion hadn't particularly cared to take in the scenery as he made his way back home.

The air seemed to grow warmer with every step he took, and up ahead, he could see the familiar form of Valentine. He had been the one to invite him to the Plague, along with Deimos, and when he was close enough, he gave a simple nod of his head in acknowledgement. Before the brindle could even attempt to speak up, he paused, his golden eyes catching sight of the ghostly apparition floating about the skies. It looked as a simple, dark raincloud, but there was a dark presence radiating from within it. It reminded him vaguely of the occult mare he had faced back in the Grove, the one he had taken out and gained his magic against.

Valentine spoke, then, and instantly the brindle could have guessed that this was not the first time the pair had met. Crowley said nothing, however, instead taking this as a new challenge. If he took this monstrosity out, would he gain something else? Stepping forward, the stallion began to advance, his eyes locked on the dark formation of the cloud, readying himself for whatever was to happen next.

ooc - Major fear; failing. Minor fear; heights. Crowley is walking towards the cloud formation and is rather close.

Djinn Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Djinn

No one rejects, dislikes, or avoids pleasure itself, because it is pleasure.

If ever trouble began to brew, count on Djinn to be nearby to partake in the chaos. Drawn like a moth to flame he came loping through the tall grasses like a ghost from ages past, his spirits high and with anticipation dancing like a blue flame within the black depths of his eyes. He followed the sensation in his gut, the one that always drew him into the thick of things, heading straight for the location of two other unicorns and a strange, dark cloud that had no reasonable explanation for existing on a fine spring day like this.

Slowing down as he ambled in beside the unknown and unnamed stallions, a curious gaze wandered between the mortals and the cloud - eventually settling on the pale steed with red stains in the mane, since he seemed most knowledgeable of what was going to happen.

"What the hell is that thing?" he asked the only marginally shorter unicorn as he raised the thick neck to stare at the ominous cloud. "Never seen anything like it, and I've been about quite a bit." Yes, certainly. But Helovia was the only land aside from Isilme where magic permeated the air and walked the land so openly like this. In most places he and his family had been the strange ones, for hosting magical abilities within the soul, free to use them without risking destruction, damnation or madness.

It was all very peculiar, and he couldn't wait to see what would happen next.

[OOC: Minor fear: To loose his magic. Major fear: To die without having accomplished anything, with no one to remember his name after he is gone.
Standing on the right side of Valentine with about two horses width in between, facing the boggart cloud]

Nor is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires to obtain pain of itself, because it is pain.

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Silvery twirling threads dangled slightly in the wind’s blow as the grullo stallion galloped quickly towards the fiery heart of Helovia. Hot breath streamed from his nostrils, strides quickening every time his tinted legs hit the rocky terrain. A clinking rhythm appeared as he leveled himself out. Levi had never really been in the heart before, and figured it was a good time to go explore it. Thoughts of adventure were pictured into his mind as he started gaining towards his destination. His atmosphere started to feel warmer as he lunged himself closer. His lightened silvery hooves were having a hard time trying to race through the rocky terrain. Sweat now trickled down his face as he forced himself over the hardened surface. His muscles bulges as his shoulder hopped lightly from a softened crease to another. What was this? His silvery gaze eyed the three unicorns that appeared now. Each one seemed to have an adventurous look on their expressions. Yes, indeed Levi figured this was the perfect time for an adventure.

Examining the males, he stopped his gait towards who seemed to be the youngest male. His silvery gaze fell towards all three males. Now what he realized was one of the unicorns he had met before… the one that was almost bulging antlers. He had sparred with him as he almost had won the two departed and he had never seen him since. Glaring at him now, he focused on the weird creature that was in front of them. “Whoah! "That’s a weird looking thing… what is it?” He asked with excitement. Whatever it was, he wanted to know more about it and wondered why these stallion were here looking like they were in some game. Don’t get him wrong, Levi loved games, but he was baffled by what this type of game was? Wanting to know more, he pawned the rocky ground neighing with a flare of his nostrils. He ached to challenge these fellows to whatever they were going to do.

[OOC: Minor Fear: Opening up to anyone. Major Fear: Confessing his true love feeling to Phaedra.

Summary: Levi is standing about five feet to the left of Djinn and about ten feet from the boggart.

"blah blah blah."

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
The newly received magic had been hard to control, and at first Tingal could barely get any of the trees he practiced on to move an inch. He had first tried to coax them, and after a while he got frustrated and yelled, which wasn't very affective. After a while of practice he was able to get the trees to move, and he practiced for hours each day to ensure he was skilled at his magic.

Now he wandered along the edge of the Heart, it's heat warming the side of Tingal's body. His legs carrying him closer to the center of the Heart, the heat growing intenser as he did. He stood beside three other horses stood near a strange shape. An odd dappled stallion with a little red heart, a black brindle stallion, a grullo pegasus from the Throat and a grey on black stallion with a lighting type marking on his withers.

Tingal looked closer at the strange shape, realizing it was a creature they were all focused on. No words could describe it. The fear began to take over Tingal's mind and body before he gathered his courage. You've faced an all mighty god. This thing is nothing. He stood calmly before cursing. He had forgotten there are no trees around that he could move, so he would have to fight without his new magic. Maybe he would get something from defeating this creature, and so Tingal smiled, planning his moves within his head. "That creature is a threat to our dear land! If we were to destroy I do believe we'd be saving many lives." Tingal did not waste his energy pawing or rearing, instead he stood there and waited calmly.

[[OOC: Minor fear: Realizing that no one loves him. Major fear: His father being raised from the dead to destroy him. Placed right of Levi, about 7 feet from the boggart.]]

Mandrake Posts: 53
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 :: 15
Alex

"Emerson, where have you been? And you, Caisimir! How could you leave mother all alone, waiting for you?" Over and over, over and over, impatient, restless, I had revisited the scene of reunion with my last two sons, who were gone. Gone! It filled me with something like a delightful blend of disgust, impatience, curiousity, rage, and hunger. Where was my son Emerson, who had, with me, created my son Kipp? Sons of sons! I was skewed, twisted, dark, and so naturally, a chilling smile crept across my face as the thought entered my crooked, gnarled mind. Sons of sons! Ha! What would Roanne say to that, hmm? He would be horrified. He had no clue, not one single idea, not even a wisp of thought, that said anything other than the sweet, alluring mare I had been to him. He did not know of my soul black and corrupted into the very definition of evil. I embraced it, enjoyed my devilry, enjoyed causing pain, enjoyed stealing my colts and raising them to be so much greater than any weaklings would. Wasn't it I who had two sons upon the thrones of the Foothills? Wasn't it I who killed the mighty Friesian, who turned out to be only a pale mutt?

I knew, of course, of the strange stallion Militades' attempt to dethrone my princely Evers. I was dismayed, to say the most, at having let in this stallion to the herd; but mostly annoyed. Did he not know of the sons' wrath? Did he not know of me? But yet, I was pleased. For Evers had won, had he not? He had proved his worth... again. I did love, the inexplicable idea of love, at the least. My love was nefarious, aphotic, crepuscular; tenebrous, shadowed, caliginous. It was a callous love I harboured for my children, but I only wanted to take them in, give them fresh life, create a life of strength for them. Of course, it had benefits for me as well; timeless and neverceasing obedience, for one thing. Yet I just wanted to help them. So I say, anyways. Confusing you, am I?

Satisfied with the knowledge Evers' leadership as chief was safe, I had slipped away again, out of the Foothills with mountains tall and proud, prowled through the Deep Forest. Chase. I had been chasing. A deer. A white tail, flitting before me. Leading me, an accident of course. Delicate hooves, fawn eyes wide and alarmed, so innocent. Leafs, spots of white blanketing the back of the babe. Blood. Gore. The sweet taste of innocence. Crimson life-fluid painting my black-furred jaguar lips hot red, dripping off my whiskers, staining my paws with glistening fire. Feeding. The croak of the carrion-birds as I sauntered away, claws covered in gore, tail-tip twitching in pleasure at the death of innocence. Nothing was innocent, and fawns made especially soft meat. Cleaning the meat from between my claws, nibbling away, extracting it. Licking my black fur clean and soft, wiping a damp paw over my ear. Continuing, walking, creeping, stalking, just another patch of shadow in the forest big, deep, and dark.

Out of the shadows, I had transformed into my equine self, slipping into the skin easy and relaxed, content to stalk the lands as a marble, granite and obsidian statue, so much less terrifying to others, yet my personality the same, in either forms I was content to transform into. My temper was still piceous. I have exited the Deep Forest, enjoying the sunlight and the warmth of Helovia's Heart, and then I scent a disturbance. Stallions. I force myself into an ambling trot, looking for all in the world a peaceful old mare, when I am so much worse. Peaceful? Ha!

The first thing my stone-eyes settle on is the black cloud disrupting the peaceful blue sky. A boggart. Yes, I recognize it; they were common in the black land one would imagine I would grow up with. Immediately I am on my guard, wary; what will it reflect to me? Caisimir and Emerson coming to kill me? No. I do not fear the jaws of death. Next, my eyes skip around to the three stallions clustered around the cloud, one acting all the fool and bellowing something about revenge. Idiot. Then there is a unicorn, and another, and another. At least they are stags, not femmes. Then a pegasus. Again, a male. Finally, a stupid tiger-cat. "Dumb-ass. It's a boggart." I snap. Are they all mentally retarded? "It takes on your fear. If we confuse it, we can defeat it." I snarl. I am standing in front of the swirling, chaotic black cloud, to the white unicorn mule's with a red heart on his ass to his left; two steps ahead, so only eight feet away from the twisted black boggart curling in front of me.

[OOC: Longest post I've ever done outside of a battle atttt 811 words :D

Summary: Is to the left of Valentine, a few feet in front of him, about eight feet from the boggart.

Major Fear: Sons failing at life and never achieving anything. Minor Fear: Sons leaving her.]

Nadira Posts: 76
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 2 years (Birdsong)
s3ilver

it has come to pass...

Morning came without hesitation. Shades of crimson and gold met the horizon with a fiery welcome. She had almost forgotten the magic that rose with the dawn. Each dewdrop that hung, crystallized, from the individual blades of grass, acted as a prism. Thistle Meadow glistened like a vibrant rainbow, shimming with the ripples of the grass beneath the soft breeze. The heavens were bloodied that morning, a sure sign of telltale things to come. Her teachings as a young unicorn were surfacing. Even as a young girl, in boarding school, she had been taught of the fisherman’s proverb; “Red sky at night, sailor’s delight. Red sky in morning, sailor’s warning”. Some thought it ‘fishy’, but she had learned to study the sky: The stars, the moon, other planets and the sun. She had come to find it’s telling informative.

As the morning star shifted in it’s position, she spent her duration wandering the lands. Experiencing new scents and sights that were both pleasing to her nasal passage and visionaries. She had begun to venture into the thicket, captured and mesmerized by a peculiar looking butterfly, only to be wrenched away by a hideous whining whistle, that hung as an undertone on the bird’s and cricket’s song. Fear moved like ice flowers, creeping over her like in her nightmares. Folklore spoke of it, but she knew of it to be real. She hadn’t needed to have lived in these lands to have known what lay beyond the thicket and more reasonably, closer to the heart of this new world. Though she didn’t know how far she was from the heart of Helovia, she needed to either opt in or opt out of knowing what she would get herself into.

The small alabaster unicorn was no warrior. She carried no magic to assist her. But she had fought off assassins. She knew what a dying body felt like. She had once fought a twenty-year battle… but did she want to go back? Was she willing to lay her life on the line for a world she had stumbled into? A world she had not chosen to live in. If she could have had it her way, she would have preferred her homeland. But for whatever reason, the portal to which should have transported her back to Luster, had deceived her. She had been told of other worlds. Though the world of Luster had been created for the unicorns. And now she had found unicorns who had chosen another world over Luster. Why, she couldn’t understand.

What had seemed like an eternity to come to a conclusion, she felt her golden cloven hooves digging up the soil, pelting her belly as her limbs carried her body without hesitation. Just as the morning had come with no invitation, so she too advanced upon this nightmarish thing she only knew would wreck havoc wherever it chose. She may not owe her life to anyone, but being a bystander, knowing and not acting on what she knew was right, she just as well might have committed murder herself. She couldn’t say she was all too surprised by the sudden turmoil that had surfaced, but the shock lay in the appearance of such a thing as this. She had only prayed she would not have had to have see the season where one would appear. And here she was, no warrior, but heading full charge into battle, for a world she did not belong to. To join in battle with others she knew not of, to fight beside them and risk her life. And for what? For the glory? For the honor? To be remembered? To be acknowledged? To be the heroine? No. None of these were her objective. It was because she knew it to be her duty.

With lithe and swift speed, she entered onto the cushy soiled heart of Helovia. Skidding to a halt at the borderline, rocketing her weight to her rear end while her fore limbs pranced lightly on the grassy floor, as her façade eloquently bobbed before she gracefully rose on her hind end. Cloven hooves flailed at the sky, in the direction of the demon possessed dust cloud that swept over the terrain. The sight her glacier blue pools encompassed, was only a solid confirmation of her knowledge and recollection of the stories she had heard. The dust demon screamed his challenge, and his appearance crowded the reflection her orbs mirrored. Her own defying challenging scream echoed, in answer to the horror that had seemed to have some unfinished busy to take care of. But that was none of her concern. Her only concern was to aide her companions who stood in a group not far off.

She darted off towards the group of six. Quickly, she counted three unicorns, not including herself, an equine, a pegasus, and a hybrid. The sweet aroma of the lush grass she trampled, filled her lungs and salivated her tongue, as she could almost taste it's candy-like flavor. Everything had been drowned out, except of the ringing of the whining whistle of the dark cloud. Her ivory horn was slightly angled, as her physique was a wonder of milky whiteness, moving across the meadow. Silky strands glided on the soft breeze, and the current she created in opposition of her moving frame with the stillness of the air. As she neared the group, a toss of her delicate features was given, side passing at a trot, with coiled muscles, and flexing tendons, ready for battle. With a sleek, arched nape, her muzzle met her breast. The others could think what they liked about her small stature. She was not there to impress anyone or even make friends. She was there for one reason, and one reason only.

No boggart was going to harm this land. Even if she had not grown accustom to calling it her home. It was not in her nature, in her character, to be a bystander, a passer by, and not take responsibility for something she knew she could be of help, even if she had to be the bait, the diversion. Taking up residence next to the grey mare’s flank, opposite of the grey unicorn stallion's position, with a crimson horn, she could only wait until this terror made his devious move on the group. Only then would she reply in fashion. Beads of sweat clung to her pelt, like it was water-resistant. Mimicking the dew she had only witnessed that bloodthirsty morning. It was time.

Minor fear: dying
Major fear: losing her sense of who she is and once was
Word count:1088
OOC: She is placed left of Mandrake.

Thoughts || Normal Post || "Previous Speech" || "I am talking."

N A D I R A
the essence of timeless beauty

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

Commotion. Noise. Voices. A gruesome wail : What..?

Vermillion had been near-by, scouring the charred earth looking for precious gems and stones which could be traded for herbs and healing elixirs. He had been tardy in producing these items to Tor, the Grey's Healer; too distracted with his search for Solomon. But a sad resignation had firmly gripped his small, childish mind, forcing him to believe that Solomon was gone - He had not made it to Helovia, from Isilme. Nor had Armada, or Julius. He understood the anguish that he felt, but would not wallow in it, preferring to keep himself busy.

Hearing the shouting and commotion farther into the Heart than he was planning on venturing, he wandered closer. He was unable to mask the hopeful anticipation as it broke across his delicate features; Solomon? Could it be? Would today be the day that he stumbled upon his twin? Or perhaps someone in the group which had begun to solidify in the mirage ahead, would recognize him? He would hear the most beautiful words, "Why Solomon, when did you grow a horn?" and he would laugh and say I'm not Solomon! I'm Vermillion! The one with the horn!" And they would throw their heads back laughing at the misunderstanding. The twins would stand abreast and they would see that yes, Solomon was still hornless, only sporting a small bump where his horn ought to be. Maybe they would be found as hybrids, and could laugh about that as well. He flicked his leonine tail as his petite burnt grey body moved swiftly towards the group. The pleasant light cast by this sun of BirdSong highlighted the faint dark gold dapples which seemed to want to stay on his darkening grey coat. His white mane and ivory spiralled horn stuck out like beacons against the darkening terrain and he ventured closer to where the group was surrounding what appeared to be a circling storm cloud?

Vermillion halted on a small crest, about 10 feet back from the group, and 15 from the Boggart. He stood closest to a unicorn who resembled him in many ways - they were similar in height and build, both possessing long spiralling horns; however he was a classical unicorn, and she was not. Not that it mattered to him, it was merely something to notice. His eyes searched helplessly through the assembled bodies, but none mirrored his appearance. He raised his muzzle, as if trying to find an appropriate time to speak up, to ask if anyone know him, or his brother. "Uhm. Sorry to interrupt!" He began, his voice entirely too quiet for anyone to hear, save for perhaps Nadira or Mandrake who surely weren't listening to him. "Ehm. 'Sc-'Scuse! Ah..Excuse me?" He tried again, his head shifting left and right trying to catch one's eye who might be looking his way. His white brows knitted together with polite frustration, yet he dared not raise his voice at the risk of being rude. They were all clearly gathering for something - this Boggart, which he correctly assumed was the storm cloud. "That's okay!" He called again, lowering his head. "I'll just…I'll just wait here, shall I?"

[OOC: Vermillion is standing 10ft behind Nadira on a slight hill.

Minor fear: The colour pink due to a subconscious association with his father, Julius' obsession with things that are pink.
Major fear: None really. He accepts that his family are gone.

That being said, Verm is more here for character development, since he will absolutely not fight. So unless there's a way for him to participate passively, Dalai Lama style, he's just likely going to be in the way, and possibly making the Boggart pink for everyone :3 ]

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Osiris Posts: 88
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3hh :: 13.
Comadre :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Boom Boom!

image by ferran-jorda @ flickr.com</style>

"What in fucking hell?" Osiris curses at the squeal which rings through the air in the heart. What is that, Osiris? the small little dragon soaring above asks, looking down toward his bonded momentarily before scanning the area for any hint of the beast making such a ruckus.

Piercing violet eyes catch the pooling of others, a stallion at first, followed shortly by others of all species. Recognizing the black stallion in the crowd, Comadre flashes an image of him toward his bonded, to which Osiris grumbles noticeably. "I do not want to deal with that jester again. What are they looking at?" Looking toward the sky, Comadre notices the circling of the dark cloud, an unnatural weather pattern. Dark magic, the dragon says sharply, looking down at the wolf standing in friendly company. Little sister whines under her breath slightly before speaking her own warning, golden eyes seeking those of the hybrid. Brother, there is an evil here.

"Nnnndeeerrrrr," Comadre calls downward, catching sight of the newest member of the party several hundred feet away. Nadira, the dragon clarifies the name, showing Osiris the body of the white mare as she moves into the line. "What the hell is she doing in a place like this?" the wolf asks as he thinks about the peaceful white mare, mostly to himself, but Comadre notes the peculiar panic in his voice. She will not be safe, he thinks to himself and to those who can feel and hear the thoughts of his mind. Before the great wolf moves into actions, the three smaller wolves have already begun their race toward the group. Letting out another grumble, Osiris sets into movement, his larger legs quickly out pacing the group before him. They settle into a similar speed, Osiris at front, little sister to his left, Comadre soaring above, and the other two wolves flanking the group.

Paws slow as they come into toward the fold, approaching from the front of all the others. Golden eyes stayed locked onto the face of Nadira, paying little attention to any of the other equids present, especially Djinn. "Lady Nadira," the wolf says when he gets close, falling in a few feet in front of her. "You are not the sort that belongs in a field of darkness. Allow us to protect you." His voice is calm, face just equally as calm, his feral golden eyes seeking her crystalline eyes of azure. Osiris wondered if the girl would accept his aid, but would protect her regardless of acceptance or rejection. He had made a friend in Nadira, and he would not allow some evil looking cloud to claim her life.
""

[ Minor fear: Losing Comadre
Major fear: Himself

Standing a few feet in front of Nadira. Probably near or under the moving Boggart cloud. ]

osiris </style>
Out of my blood, he'll breed revengement and a scourge for me.</style>

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

He watched as other came. First was Crowley, his striped friend from the Plague. What would he think of him leaving? Of cursing Psyche to die in the pits of hell? He saw the nodded he gave him, and gave one in return. Acting like nothing was wrong was the best plan, for now. He planted himself in front of the boggart cloud, almost in a defensive position. Next was another unicorn, dressed in similar standings to his own colors, except his red was taken by blue. He hadn’t seen the unicorn before, so he pasted his off with one glance. He was more focused on Crowley, should he try to make any moves. His body was weary, but he was ready for a fight, willing to do what it took to take his old foe down once more. A black and silver pegasus appeared on the scene, staring at the three stallions. Words were echoed from the blue stallion before the black one, but Valentine didn’t say a word. He was thinking, concentrating. He thought of plans. This time he wouldn’t let it go. Standing by the pegasus was a tiger looking creature. He was indeed worth the glance that the light grey stallion took, but nothing was offered to him other than that. His words were pointless to him. Saving life? He almost laughed, but decided against it. Then the star player arrived. A silver mare, lost in thought as he was. He wondered what she had to think about. Her answer to everyone’s question brought a laugh this time. She was as well informed as he was. Good. This meant that only the two of them really new what this creature was capable of. He looked around then, and saw three other horses behind where they all were. Too scared to join in the fight, the play? That didn’t matter to him. He knew what had to be done, and he wasn’t afraid of it. He had fought it last time, him and Lace. It only took two horses, so why should he be scared? He could see right past its illusions. He just had to keep his focus. He stepped forward, moving closer to the boggart, between where Crowley and the silver mare stood.
“The mare is correct. The boggart, the blasted beast, was bothering a town below the heart of gremlins. An equine named Lace and myself defeated it, and now it has returned. I intend to see it defeated once more, for I won’t stand for its trickery and foolishness twice.” He looked at the boggart then, and spoke specifically to it. “You shouldn’t have come back creature. I’m afraid you caught me in a bad disposition. This time I’m more powerful than the last, and you’ll see that soon enough.”

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

A silvery glance trailed towards all of the horses that were starting to arrive. A tiger-cat creature, a snappish dappled mare, a confused light grey stallion, a frosty colored mare, and some kind of wolfish horse started lining up one by one. Levi snorted as his glance lingered towards the others that seemed to be surrounding to this "boggart cloud" as well as he. The younger grey stallion kind of seemed to be shy and just as confused as he was, in the beginning, as he was stumbling, probably nervous, speaking to the others. The grumpy dappled mare had snapped her answer towards the group saying how the thing was a "boggart” Levi’s orbs flickered with astonishment as he wanted to proceed on with this "game". “The mare is correct. The boggart, the blasted beast, was bothering a town below the heart of gremlins. An equine named Lace and myself defeated it, and now it has returned. I intend to see it defeated once more, for I won’t stand for its trickery and foolishness twice. “You shouldn’t have come back creature. I’m afraid you caught me in a bad disposition. This time I’m more powerful than the last, and you’ll see that soon enough.” The unicorn stallion with the red horn spoke clearly, now allowing Levi to understand what the heck was going on. “Thank you miss and sir. I was unclear to this “boggart thing” but know I think I might just be able to defeat it.” A smirk emerged on his face as he caught the gaze of each horse.

Levi wanted to cause tension between himself and the players since this was a game. He was starting to plan his actions as he stepped a few feet closer towards the boggart cloud. Plus, he figured that he was going to try to win. His warrior skills were sure to help him out now as he needed them most. He was most likely going to have to dodge these horses, trying to kill this boggart thing. Well, let’s just see how tough this thing really was… Levi was sure that he was going to be able to kill it and he was not afraid of anything. Hah! In fact, he laughed in the name of danger.

Pressing his hooves down into the rocky terrain, the grullo stallion took a slight glance towards the cloud. Narrowing his eyes he tightened his stance getting ready to attack at any moment. He was going to try and win this game if it was last thing he did. Levi was extremely competitive and was not going to let these fellows and ladies get in his way. Surely he was not going to intentionally try to hurt anyone, but just do whatever he needed for this game. “Good luck to you all.” He quickly smiled half-heartedly. Twisting his silver threaded mane, he pressed himself into a perfect spar stance, sending a shrill of excitement down his body and into his hooves. Get ready he thought to himself because I am not going easy on any of you...

"blah blah blah."

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me"
-- Patrick Rothfuss

d'Artagnan moved with a long gait into the Heart. He had initially been following Valentine and Crowley, bored from Time Mender duties, and only slightly curious as to where the pair were going. Each separate, but both arriving at the same destination. Intriguing. The heat was unwelcome and the shade flicked his tail in annoyance, he would have grumbled something to himself if it wasn't for the gathering he saw. Eyes widened then narrowed, why on earth were so many gathered in one place. The Nightshade snorted and circled in from the rear, his moves would have almost been like that of a predator if it wasn't for the occasional cough. He analysed the crowd and understood that five (not including himself) unicorn were present along with four other vermin. He enjoyed the fact his race outnumbered the gathering, even if he didn't know most of them. He might have found the tiger horse, or the wolf intriguing if it wasn't for an angry Boggart screaming and bellowing fire.

Taken aback, d'Artagnan thought about the mad situation. Most before him had already, in some way or another, proclaimed their wish to fight. The Nightshade listened to Valentine's little story, more bothered about the fact he worked with a bare head than the his fight with a Boggart. In d'Artagnan opinion, he should have left the equine. One less to worry about and their General would still be in his rightful place.

The Time Mender moved. With purpose he slipped past the others and went to advance with Crowley, ignoring their petty conversations whilst inspecting the newly created cloud with a frown. When with the brindle he slipped a side long glance to the boy. "Beautiful weather" he jibed in dark humour. Eyes alight with fire and ready for anything oncoming.

[ooc;
Minor Fear :: Acid Rain; from his meeting with Histe
Major Fear :: Kou Dead]

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Official Posts: 847
Administrator
Official
CLOSED TO NEW ENTRANTS - ROUND 1 TO BEGIN SHORTLY WITH RE POST

- No post order in rounds
- Please do not post more than once in a round
- Magic and companions can be used with the normal restriction of 2 uses total and you cannot exceed 2 attacks and 1 defense in each post
- Include ooc summaries of location and attacks/defense

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
ROUND 1 - ends in 72 hours 1/10 12:32 am HST

They come like ants marching two by two. Stupid creatures, did they not recognize the storm that had come to wash them away?

The boggart's soul curled with a wicked grin of anticipation. It would soon relish in the satisfaction of massacring these irritating creatures. They were all so quick to run into the jaws of the hungry wolf, so easily exposing themselves before the boggart as they neatly put themselves in a row - little dominoes just waiting to fall. Such was the idiocy of the horse that the boggart could not even feel guilt for its actions, even if it were so inclined. Their demise would be a blessing to Helovia instead of a crime.

So many choice morsels awaited the boggart that it couldn't quite choose. The first to come, VALENTINE, the boggart remembered all too well. At his appearance the hulk of the cloud began to erupt in size, eventually enveloping the whole of the Heart in ominous darkness. From the center of the gathering stormcell something akin to a face appeared. Narrowed eyes were sunken in as a deeper shade of obsidian and a line of teeth seemed to glitter perilously cold; ice tangled in the web of violent atmosphere. The great maw began to part in a silent call of hatred. From the depths of that absolute nothingness screamed out venomous lighting. It shot down in arcs to rip up the land and scorch the soil and anything else in its path.

Yet this was only the wasted excess of the creature's menace, emanating in cruel waves to ravage the surroundings. At its core the boggart watched the gathering army, nothing but toy soldiers it thought with cool laughter. Though VALENTINE surely deserved a blow, and perchance lightning often drifted to the ashy brute, the hard eyes of the storm turned too upon MANDRAKE as the bitch called out it's namesake. The icy grin snarled and electricity danced between its teeth, inciting a hard rain to fall upon the wasteland of terrain. It drove down cold and heavy, to soak the blossoming hope burning in the souls of these piteous beings. The boggart knew too well that despite what fear wiggled in their breasts, all were influenced by the dark, the cold, and the wet. They thought to be brave and bold, but the boggart would shed their masks and make them the cowardly, shivering beasts they truly were, so easily beaten by the sky.

As each came the boggart's gaze shifted to drink in the depths of their eyes. In there it saw the way fear clutched their hearts like parasites feeding with every strong pulse of blood and life. Every private and personal matter was exposed and remembered, and as such the rain that poured down for D'ARTAGNAN was not the needles of ice as it was for the rest. Instead it fell with a snapping heat and acrid aroma - acid to bathe the quiet doctor that sought to stride from the back like a casual snake.

The true fire for D'ARTAGNAN was merely a game, practice for the boggart that had been feasting on smaller things as of late. With its gathering dark, electric jolts, tumbling rain (burning and freezing), the boggart at last seized its full target. The intent of the creature landed upon OSIRIS. The wolf was a choice selection to be the first to die, bringing with him a fleet of teeth and choosing to stand so gallantly beside the little dove of a mare. The boggart wanted not only to crush the assumed nobility of the ugly horse, but to snap the spine of the dragon that flitted about his head. It was not the pale Fajira of Lace that left the boggart licking its wounds, but dragon all the same rage blinded the already unseeing boggart.

With a sharp bite of electricity aimed at the ground by NADIRA and an echoing boom of thunder that caused the grasses to tremble, the boggart crafted the likeness of OSIRIS. It came from the towering reeds, stepping slowly at first, amber gaze intent upon its twin as it strode forward. The world would begin to fade for OSIRIS and Osiris alone, leaving nothing but a blackness and himself. Gradually stars began to fill the dark, melting into pools of thin water. They reflected the wolf horse where he may look, and still his copy moved toward, only stopping when their noses would have met. The false Osiris tilted his head, morose and stiff in his movements as he stared at himself. "Look at you," his voice said evenly, the very same that OSIRIS' throat used. "You can never be loved as you are. Hideous on the outside as your are on the inside. Why do you even continue to exist? You frighten children, anger men and bring women to weep. Even Comadre fell silent, hoping to be rid of you."

Outside the realm of the two wolf horses, the boggart cloud deposits wisps of cloud horses that descend like an oppressive weight to the ground. Their forms are unnaturally composed of dark atmosphere and crackle with the lightning of the large storm above, vengeful eyes cast about at either foe as each selects a target and charges with teeth and hooves flashing.

Attacks:
- lightning strikes can affect anyone, but aimed at Valentine and Nadira/Osiris
- cold rain affecting everyone
- acid rain at d'Artagnan
- mini cloud horses for everyone

Nadira Posts: 76
Hidden Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.2 :: 2 years (Birdsong)
s3ilver

it has come to pass...

The timeless essence, clothed by the moon’s bloodless pigment, witnessed yet another body of pale gold, that of a stallion’s, join in the company of those that had already gathered. But she ignored his speech, as her icy sapphire orbs beheld a cordial appearance of her wolf friend. Her visionaries pursued his approach, directed specifically in her direction. At first, a trio of wolves led the charge, only to materialize with Osris stealing the lead with his bond hovering above. She had taken a liking to Comadre, and found the presence of him to be most welcomed. His husky frame receded in speed, as he neared her, paying no heed to the others. Locking his gaze to her’s, a tingling sensation vibrated over her bodice. He ceased his movements but only a breath’s width from her. Her heart drummed heavily against her chest as he addressed her so properly.

“Lady Nadira, you are not the sort that belongs in a field of darkness. Allow us to protect you.”

Hushed tones fluttered to her petite eardrums and seeped into her. His concern for her well being brought but only a moment’s flicker of a smile to her lips, before it dissipated, like the sun, on this once gorgeous and bright day, had been. She stood there for only a bat of an eyelash, before she let her words settle on the tiny space between them.

"I belong where I am called, dear Osiris. If you wish to protect me, I accept. But I will fight just like all the rest."

Soft spoken, her words had hardly touched the ever-strengthening breeze, before they were lost. Her attention span was not fixated on anyone else, but the boggart and him who blocked her path.

The embodied dark storm cloud now encompassed the whole heart. On the outskirts, one would see the silhouettes of the trees bending in half, swaying like the reeds in the lakes. What once had been a peaceful morning, had only kept its bloodied promises of the crimson sky that she had awoken to. The foreboding of the obscurity that had befallen the land was frightening enough. She couldn’t remember a time when she had witnessed something so fierce, its rage sucking the vitality out of every living organism. Its blackened eyes were only but a deeper shadow, exposing themselves as icy teeth were displayed to form some sort of an awkward shaped mouth, giving itself a personified appearance. Its mute screech rang with poisonous lightning, reaping havoc on the soiled ground.

As the lightning danced between its snarling teeth, sleet began to slice through the atmosphere, pricking the immaculate mare’s pelt. It didn’t take long before she looked like a drowned rat. Milky silk strands clung to her nape, her tail mimicking that of a tasseled lion’s tail. But her piercing pools stayed alit. Glowing in the darkness that surrounded the heart of Helovia. It was the shift in the winds, so subtle; one would have to have been a trained tracker to notice. It induced the prima ballerina to withdraw herself a few strides from the evil that had dared become a threat, as wisps of clouds manifested into horse like beings. The charges multiplied, soon out numbering the group, targeting any soul in their path.

As the channels of electricity singed the soil all around Nadira and Osiris, it took all of the grace and fleetness of foot she had to dance around the lightning that threatened to harm her. The breadth that had once been but only a word apart between them now unfolded to a strides length. The sea foam dipped mare was so focused on out maneuvering the lightning bolts that it was almost too late for her to clasp hold on the charging cloud horse, until the dark magic was nearly upon her. Veering her façade to her left, the three foot ivory spear just pierced the clouded form that had advanced on her quite suddenly and out of the darkness. Taking a moment to survey the gallant wolf who stood a stride before her, she tried to give him a half of an okay smirk, but with no time to react, was struck by one stray streak of lightning. The coercion of the collision propelled the unicorn several feet, as she slid to a grinding halt, skinning her left side. Motionless she lay as the thunder from the strike ricocheted between the remaining standing. Freezing icicles now collected on her still frame as she laid in silence.

Word count: 756

OOC: Nadira only recedes backwards, avoiding the lightning. Then turns to the left to pierce the cloud horse with her horn. When she looks back at Osiris, still standing in front of her only a few feet away to give him a reassuring smile, one lightning streak (not strong enough to electrocute her) hits her horn flinging Nadira to her left side, sliding her body about 20 feet to left of the group. Her left side is moderately skinned.

Attack: Pierces the cloud horse with her horn.

Defense: Dodges the first set of lightning bolts.

Thoughts || Normal Post || "Previous Speech" || "I am talking."

N A D I R A
the essence of timeless beauty

Osiris Posts: 88
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3hh :: 13.
Comadre :: Plain Black Dragon :: Fire Breath Boom Boom!

image by ferran-jorda @ flickr.com</style>

At first we are bonded, Osiris and I, his golden eyes looking intently at the small white face of Nadira as he awaited her answer. Myself, I float easily above his head, purple eyes watching the more important target of the black cloud that reels about in the sky with unnatural movement. The dark, dank expanse of the weather pattern is evil, spitting rain and lightning in a fashion that suggests live. Boggart. I had heard tales of these creatures, but Osiris never cared much for the small talk of wiser strangers. I was not ready for the challenge the monster would pose, and neither was my wolf. As the set of jagged teeth and vague eyes appear on the head of the storm, I flash an image to Osiris. "Prepare yourself, Osiris. I think it is ready." The wolf snaps his eyes in the direction of the cloud, squinting as the rain begins to fall like heavy stones from the sky, exploding across my body and his face.

I screech into the wind, trying to garner the attention of the beast. I was not a fierce creature of battle, but it would be easier for me to grapple with a cloud than any present here. In order to protect my wolves on the ground, I needed to fight.

"As you wish, Lady," Osiris says, his attention momentarily brought back to the white dove. I should have been more stern in my warning. However, my own foolish attempt to keep the monster distracted from Osiris and the others has only sought to bring him toward us. I should probably have flown away before attacking the cloud, neh? My wolf is quick on his feet, as are the others. They scramble back and await for the call of my bonded, while Osiris's own deft clawed feet leap out of the way of the lightning, missing the strike that flows down, all the more surprised to see Nadira standing before him with determined azure eyes. "Idiot!" He growls at her, golden eyes narrowed into slits as the lightning appears to bounce off her horn and back toward the boggart. As she slid backward, the wolf stepped before her, placing himself between the white mare and the black eyes of the boggart, souless and cold.

His paws grapple with the terrain, launching him forward, and that is when a dark curtain falls on our bond, and I cry sadly down as I see his movement come to a screeching halt. I scream down at him, my voice falling upon deaf ears as the great wolf takes a step back, his hind end bowled slightly in fear.

---

The golden eyes of the wolf no longer see the same world as the rest, dark shadows surrounding his mind and world, leaving him without the bond of his beloved dragon or the white mare he had promised to protect. Not much of a protector when he is currently taking hesitant steps backward, seeing an image of himself conjured into the world by some horrific wizard. His words thrown at the hybrid like an ugly sword reaching to gut him. At his mention of Comadre, the great wolf belts out a scream for the dragon in his mind, feeling and hearing now response on his end, but if it could be comical, outside of this illusion, the dragon wavers in the air as though something had hit him upside the head. A moment of panic settles in the wolf's chest as he realizes that this spectre of him might be telling the truth. However, his feet stop moving, finding himself looking down at the ground and considering the past weeks he had spent with Comadre silent of his bond. The black had had no reason to stay, yet he had. While he might be a vile creature, the dragon was not. Unless he had been reft from his side with force, the small reptile would not have left.

"You're full of shit," Osiris says, his voice dark and serious, turning up burning golden eyes toward his foe who stalks closer. The only enemy he had ever really had - himself. Launching himself forward on giant paws once more, the hybrid leaps through the air with agility, long strides made to jump like the nimble wolf he shared half his lineage with. Rows of sharp teeth set in an open mouth as he leapt toward himself, snapping at the right side of the shadow's neck. He would banish this demon who tortures him so, keeps him alone in a dark world without exit.

---

From the outside, I hear the wail of Osiris that shakes my head around, calling out to him garnering no further response. Instead, my purple eyes narrow violently, and I soar easily toward the face of the boggart, slipping my tiny, arrowlike form between pelting rain and lightning strikes, belching out my first offensive gale of molten flames toward the black eyes of the boggart. Leave my wolf alone!
""

[ WC: 878. I wasn't sure since you didn't specify an 800 word max if we had to follow it. so. /:

Defense: Osiris leaps back to avoid the lightning, which proves to be unnecessary because of Nadira.

Attacks: Bites at shadow Osiris, and Comadre tries to flame the boggart's face.

Positions: Osiris hasn't moved much. ]

osiris </style>
Out of my blood, he'll breed revengement and a scourge for me.</style>

Vermillion Posts: 42
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 14.3 :: 7
Guess

Vermillion

This was madness.

Why were they … still here? The b..boggar booger?, well, whatever it was, was obviously angry and they were….fighting it?

WHAT.

Vermillion's small, naive mind couldn't comprehend what was happening. He just wanted to find Solomon. His heart leapt when the Doctor strode in; his familiar face in this crazy crowd was like a beacon of light. But that light turned dark all too quickly.

It was raining.

But this unearthly rain seemed to pierce Vermillion's golden hide painfully, and for a moment all he could do was look mercifully towards the booger, beggar? hoping that it would end.

But it did not.

From its angry mass came wisps of cloud, which formed themselves into the likeness of a horse, with storms brewing above their heads. "W-..wh-why are you doing this?" Vermillion stuttered, somehow still sounding remarkably polite, as he cast a frightened gaze towards the…the, whateeveryoucallit. Before he could wait for a response, he noticed that one of the cloud-horses was charging at him. Comically, he looked away before the reality of the situation sunk in. Turning back, his face filled with fright. "No-w I don't know what you're on about, b-but I haven't done anything!" Vermillion called to the charging cloud. "Stop!" He pleaded, chancing a pathetic look at the bogart. Seeing no change in its demeanour, Vermillion tucked his leonine tail between his legs and took off in the opposite direction. Could he outrun a cloud? Could a cloud even hurt him?

"Heeeelppppp" He called, looking quite comical against those who had tried to attack the beast, or at the very least slung words in its direction. The small, delicate unicorn ran towards the general direction of the boggart, before swiftly veering away and heading directly towards Levi. If the grullo stallion didn't move, the small hybrid was bound to run right into him. Either way, Vermillion was likely in his way.

[OOC: Summary: Vermillion asks the bogart why it's doing this, and asks it to stop. He flails away from the cloud-horse, running almost into the bogart, then veers away potentially running into Levi.
Permission for Levi to injure him, if he is in his way, just nothing fatal. Same goes for everyone else, since he is going to continue flailing about.

0 Attack.
Defense: Asks the Bogart to stop. Then flails away from the cloud pony, potential knocking into Levi.
Position: Near Levi. So about 7 ft from the Bogart.

& if you were going to crucify me,
I wouldn't want 'nobody to see.

Please tag Vermillion in all posts !

"it is when we are most lost
we find our truest friends "
                   - Snow White

Tingal Posts: 110
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: 9 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
Tingal listened to the words of the boggart, his voice mimicked that of the wolf horse. Trying his best to ignore them, but the words broke into his mind, causing him to feel horrible. He too was a monster, and finally the wolf stallion, Osiris spoke, breaking the chain of words flowing from the boggart. Tingal brought his head out of the clouds and watched as a cold rain fell from the sky, as though the clouds themselves were crying. Tingal felt the chilling water penetrate his long fur, chilling him to the bone. To make matters worse he watched as cloud horses charged at everyone, the blood bay unicorn was being targeted by acidic rain, it fell in a disgusting way. The smell burned Tingal's nose as he charged forth, running straight around the cloud horse. He went straight for the prize. The boggart. As he charge he kept his maw open, hoping to strike the boggart's jugular or shoulder. He constantly went from right to left and back again, hoping to confuse the boggart. Once he had passed the boggart he circled back around, facing the boggart again and constantly watching for any of the cloud horses. With a flash of lightning he watched as one of the unicorns used her horn to shoot the lightning back at the boggart. Upon doing so she was flung several feet away. Tingal instantly snapped his green eyes back on the boggart, glaring at it, wanting to make another move. But for now he would remain where he stood, waiting for it' s next move.

[[OOC:

Attack: Charges the boggart, constantly zig-zagging his way towards him, aiming for his shoulder or jugular.

Defence: None really

Position: Now stands probably 10-15 feet from the boggart.]]

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

It was when he heard a familiar voice that Crowley came to a halt, turning his head to see the Mender approaching. Although he had never had the pleasure to speak privately with the bay, he had rather enjoyed the short, dry remarks heard in passing. "Isn't it?" He remarked, the corners of his lips pulling into the slightest of grins before his golden eyes were focused back to the clouds above.

Within seconds, the skies had opened up and let loose a freezing drizzle. It was unlike any rain he had felt before, with each droplet soaking deep into his hide, the mere chill of it almost burning him. There was a deep rumbling in the dark, billowing skies above, and Crowley knew well what was to happen before the first bolt struck. The lightning seemed to target only certain bodies of their group, none of which were terribly important to him, with the exception of Valentine. The red and white stallion had been the one to bring him to their quaint little group, and Crowley was oblivious to the relations that had settled between him and Psyche.

Lightning struck out at the unfortunate souls around him, but for now, Crowley had his own worries to think about. Before him stood a horse fathered of electricity, darkness and vengeance. It approached him slowly at first, as if sizing him up, before it charged forward with hooves and teeth flashing.

It didn't take long at all for the sparking horse to be upon him, and rising to his haunches, the brindle struck out with blunt hooves in an attempt to finish it off. If this was anything like his encounter in the Secret Grove, the apparition would disappear with one hit, and the stallion would be able to focus on a more rigorous form of attack on this supposed Boggart.

ooc - Rears up and strikes out at the cloud horse in defense/attack.

Position - Same position as before; next to D'artagnan, and beneath where the cloud had first formed.