the Rift

Strengthen My Mind (Any God)

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo
[Image: 50c363de13e47]

Valentine

Hooves clopped along the Veins. It had been a while since he had been here, but he felt that it was time for him to come back. This time he wanted magic. Lonely as he was, he wanted to learn and have the power of a new magic. It was be good for him to him to have some. He didn’t want defensive magic; he had something better in mind. Although he could already sense the vague emotions of other’s, he wanted to harness this skill of his. He found it to be important, as it would help him with talking to others. He needed to have some skills in order talk his way out of things, and he felt he needed to do so because he was unsure of what his path was. He felt lost, and he was unsure of what to do next. Maybe one of the Gods could give him some advice. He almost hoped he would see the God of Time again. Not that he think he would accept it, but he would still apologize, for what little it was worth. He reached the now four shrines. The God of Fire had his old shrine back, and it was alight with candles, where it was barren and dark when he had come the first time. The God of Spark also had a shrine set up. It was covered with interesting objects, glowing and moving. Not knowing which to go to, he stood before all of them.
“Gods of the this great land Helovia. I come here to wish for magic, and for one of you to grace me with your presence.”
He waited; hoping this time an answer would come.

[OCC: He wants to get this:
Light :: Emotion :: Can sense emotions of another- as an upgrade, can help instill an emotion (happiness, sadness, confusion) Also sorry Blu, I didn't even notice it. I thought I used the correct table code.]

"talk talk talk"
"think think think"

Follow the trail of blood…
You'll find me at the end.

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
The die is not in your favor and the gods do not heed your call today. Return in 2 months time.