the Rift

The Fiery Eyes (Open)

Ayaka Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The agile fea called Ayaka padded through the forest that lined mountains. Memories from her past haunted her mind. The pretty she-wolf snarled with distress, but she pushed on. She hoped to find a new life. A better life. A howl emerged from the lupa’s throat. A steady, beautiful howl that struck out and seemed load enough to be heard from the other side of the mountain.

A chill split down Ayaka’s spine as she stopped howling. Night was slowly creeping upon the sky casting a greening glow. The fea’s fiery eyes danced in the light of the fading sun. Her paws lightly tapped the ground with a small thud as she took every step. Her ears shoved forward and twitched in every direction, catching ever sound that was woven throughout the land. She twist her body side-to-side dodging the trees that were locked into path.

The sun had soon fully disappeared from the sky and a silver crescent moon shown on her casting a ghastly hue on the fea’s golden pelt.The lupa’s eyes glinted in faint light. Her head was held high and her tail was straight out giving this frail framed she-wolf a sort of tuff look. The sound of crickets chirruping flooded the forest and filled Ayaka’s ears with the lovely sound. A warm smile crossed her face.

The think forest soon faded away and a new land was laid out in front of her. The land was gorgeous. It gave Ayaka a feeling that is indescribable. She knew maybe… Just maybe, she could stay in this land.

Orinthia Posts: 132
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 17 hands :: 4 years
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

I heard an ear splitting howl as I was wandering the woods again. This time, I was walking around at night, the more dangerous time. My pelt shuddered when I heard this noise, but there was no turning back. I was already too far, and also, I would never turn down from a thrilling adventure. I kept on venturing deeper, and this time trying to stray away from the howl. Even though I was giant, and seemed menacing, I was probably no match for a whole pack of wolves, if there was one.

Sunset was my favorite time of the day, even though I did enjoy smelling the flowers during the day, and observing the busy bees. The sun glinted with its orange glow, filling me up inside myself, and making me so happy. The memories hit me again. I remembered how the wolves tore through my dead herd's camp, killing everyone. I remember the pleading look in my mother's eyes as two wolves jumped on her, and one tore her throat out. Tears silently started spilling out. I forced the pain out of my mind and kept on venturing. It was my first time actually going out at this time.

I finally stopped. I saw her. This beautiful wolf prowling through the forest. Her eyes were gleaming with a fiery light, and her golden pelt was a ghastly blue hue, with the sliver of a moon's light casting down on us. I was petrified. Terrified. I couldn't move. Fear rushed in to me, and my stomach felt like it was turning inside out. I couldn't think, I couldn't flee. I just stood there as still as a stone, hoping for this wolf to leave. Maybe, just maybe if I stepped back one by one and sprinted for it, I could make it out with my life.

I carefully stepped back, hoping to not make too loud of a noise. Too late. I carelessly stepped on a twig any ways, cracking it with the immense weight of my hoof. Now I was most certainly caught. This red fae would definitely chase after me, or probably call her pack for back up. Maybe I could talk her out of eating me alive. I shuddered thinking about the look in my herd member's eyes. Maybe this was pay back for being a coward and running away from the total demolishing of my herd. I shook in fear.

"H-hello miss", I said with my voice wavering. My eyes were glued on to her, waiting to see what she would do: lunge, or actually try to NOT kill me, which is exactly what I wanted. "P-please e-excuse me if I was intruding", I said stuttering some more. "I-I am O-Orinthia, and please do not eat me", I said. I was ready to sprint for it, if by any chance this wolf tried to take a chance at eating me.

Occ: OMG!!! YOU'RE A WOLF!!!! :D That is sosososo cool! Wait. You can make a wolf in Helovia?? :) I wanna make one now! Do you know of a site called SS (Sorid Secrets) Sorry, I just had to blurt this out! This is so cool! :)

"blah blah blah"

Unregistered
Ayaka was just about to walk farther from the dence forest, when a load snapping sound ripped through the air. The fea’s ears pricked up and her tail went slightly above her body height. Her orange eyes scanned the land. A tall black figure came into her sight. The golden pelted she-wolf squinted just a bit to make out the form of a horse. Her jaw dropped in amazement. The lupa had ever seen a horse as tall as she was. Her coat seemed to blend in with the night and her eyes were an amazing shade of greenish brown. She took a step forward. The loba was slightly shocked to see her. She let her tail drop and put in a slight wag.

Ayaka had always had a deep respect for horses. She loved the way they seemed to seemed to float as the trotted and cantered. They absolutely took her breath away. In her old pack, she would love to go alone to a lake where a herd of horses lived. She would lay down in the brush and watch them. Observe their every movement, and soon she was able to understand a bit of their emotions.

The moon was now high in the sky and the stars twinkled in the sky. The frail framed she-wolf looked up at the tall equines. The loba could smell that she was nervous, but Ayaka remained acting calm. A soft chuck slipped from her throat as the mare named Orinthia spoke. A kind smiled crossed the fea’s gentle face. “I am sorry for my laughter, but I would never want to hurt an animal as graceful as your kind. I am Ayaka.”

OCC: Lol! You should make a wolf! Their so much fun to play as. I have never heard of that that site, but I will check it out! :)

Hidden Account
Orinthia

Orinthia

text text text

I was standing as still as I could with the wolf fae squinting at me with her beautiful golden eyes. As much as I despised and feared wolves, I could not tear myself away from her beautiful eyes. I blinked my emerald eyes, in terror. She seemed to be observing me, but not in the 'I want to eat you right now' way. The wolf's tail was curled up over her back in the alpha position.

I knew it was an alpha-like stance, due to my observations of the earlier wolves that killed my herd. The big black one with the curled up tail was the leader. The alpha. This wolf's eyes widened at finally taking in what she was seeing, and her jaw slightly dropped agape. What. She hasn't seen a horse before? Or was she calculating how hard I was going to be to kill. She suddenly let her tail drop, and she slightly wagged it. I didn't know what that meant. At the attack, back in my old home, I never saw the wolves wag their tails. This might mean something bad.

The wolf made no moves to harm me, and just stood there observing me. She seemed to be friendly, and I almost let my guard down. She seemed to be friendly, and she was only one wolf. Hardly enough to take me down. But she could still call her pack at any time.

The wolf sensed my nerves and let out a chuckle. I felt safe now, as if she were a friend instead of my tormentor. "Thank goodness. I've had past trauma with wolves", I said offering her a smile. "Excuse my rudeness, Mrs. Ayaka. Tell me, how is it that you like horses, as friends, instead of food?" I said. I had to inquire. I still felt a little jittery, but Ayaka seemed to make no intentional moves of springing or attacking.

I waited for her response. The moonlight was illuminating both of us, even though it was a slight crescent sliver. I felt fine though. I blended into the night with my onyx pelt. Ayaka's golden eyes seemed to light up with a certain fire, as light hit her eyes. I wondered what color my eyes were. I waited for her reply now.

occ: Sordid secrets is a fantasy wolf rpg. It's really awesome!! :D

"blah blah blah"

Unregistered
A small breeze waved through the cool air. Her fur quivered ever so slightly. She continued to study this horse. She did not get why she was so fearful of her. She was not that much of a wolf at all. Ayaka was quite petit and frail compared to the other wolves in her past pack. Her dad was so built and strong, her mom was so tall and sly, but what about her? The fae’s siblings were just like their mom and dad. Tall and lean. Ayaka was the runt of her litter. The one that everyone thought would not survive because of her fragile build. Despite her size, she was just as good as her brothers and sisters at fighting and she was a little better than them when it came to hunting, until came the day when she ruined everything in her pack… The day she ran and came upon these beautiful lands.

Ayaka shook the memories of her past out of her brain and continued to scan the mare. Her coat was as black as a moonless night, and her eyes twinkled like green gems. She still seemed tense and ready to flee as any moment. As the mare spoke, it all seemed to make sense. ‘How could other wolves want to hurt these beautiful animals?’ she wondered.

"Excuse my rudeness, Mrs. Ayaka. Tell me, how is it that you like horses, as friends, instead of food?" Asked Orinthia. The question stunned Ayaka. Why would she want to eat horses?

“Why would I not try to befriend horses? Your kind is so beautiful and graceful. I don’t see why anyone would want to hurt horses.” The lupa replied.

Hidden Account
Orinthia
My nerves were calming as I kept on observing the wolf, Ayaka, just incase she made sudden unexpected moves. My heart calmed a little bit as she was smaller than the giant wolves that attacked us. I slightly shuddered and still looked at her. For a wolf, she was quite beautiful.

I smiled at her, and my blood flowed slower, and my heart went from fast pacing to a slower, more steady beat. She had a wondering look on her face after I mentioned the fact that wolves preferred horses as food instead of other beings. Maybe she was pondering the fact of eating me? I wasn't nervous of her anymore, though. She seemed quite harmless, and besides, without her pack, she couldn't beat me.

That's what you think. I thought to myself. "Thank you for being so kind, and complimenting me and all of the other horses", I gratefully said. I was glad she didn't view us that way. Now I was just curious at what she was doing here. I rarely saw any wolves in Helovia. I only heard them from time to time, or I rarely saw them traveling around.

"So what are you doing here?" I questioned her, curious at what she was doing so far from any other wolves. I looked at her with my ears up, anxiously awaiting her answer. I wonder...if maybe a herd of horses would accept her? I thought of it as crazy, but just maybe? I thought. I awaited her answer.

occ: Sorry for not replying in so long, I was on a trip. :D

Unregistered

Ayaka could notice the black pelted mare tense down. Her forest green orbs sparkled in the moon’s faint light. A gentle smile crossed her dark maw. The gold pelted she-wolf lifted up her cranium to peer at the moon. It’s light swirling and dancing in the sinister clouds. The star’s seemed to reflect on her fiery orbs. Turning her head back to look at the graceful-looking mare. She had such a tall figure and was so lean. She kept her attention on her.

"Thank you for being so kind, and complimenting me and all of the other horses. So what are you doing here?" The equiness questioned the lupa. Her words buzzed in her ears and floated around in her mind, trying to pick the perfect answer. Would she reveal her scarring past to the mare she hardly knew? She was not a wolf. Would she understand? Or would she laugh and snicker in her face? Would she make a rude comment? Maybe she would comfort her? The fae washed the ideas out of her brain and just decided to tell her. “Why am I here you ask? Well, when I was just a pup and was finally old enough to go hunting, my pack took me to the best hunting grounds. Seeing all of the elk was too over whelming for me I guess, so I ran out in the meadow and chased after the bull. My alpha male tried to help, but he died. Got kicked in the head because of me…” Pearing at the grass below her paws the she-wolf continued. “So, I ran away. Ran to go find a new life and renew my identity. I then came across here. I guess I am here to find somewhere to live, to make new friends, and to start off new.” Tears fought at the rims of her eyes, but Ayaka held them off. Her eyes like raging fire looked up at Orinthia

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hidden Account
Orinthia
The wolf looked at me while she was contemplating what she was going to answer my question as. I felt as if I could see the thoughts flashing through her head as she was thinking of what she should say back to me. After the hesitant moment of thinking, she finally replied to me in a sadder, lower tone. I felt sorry for her when I heard what happened. Alpha male. I believe that is the lead wolf in the wolf pack system. I thought back to the giant male that led the raid.

She peered at the grass as she paused and continued telling me about her story. I felt so sorry for her. I wonder what it would've been like, for me, a young filly out in the wild all alone. With barely any time for any mare to rear her, or seeing the male herd leader usher every horse to safety. All alone. I felt very sorry for her, and I felt the need to sympathize her pain. She looked up at me with her fiery eyes, such beautiful, dancing, orange orbs, with tears brimming the outer edges. I felt so struck, I was almost speechless. "That is a very sad story indeed, Ayaka. IF you want to, you can tag along with me for a while," I said inviting her to come with me for a little bit, or to continue our conversation.

A silent, and almost chilling wind blew in, ruffling my mane up, and making it seem as if Ayaka's eyes seriously did have fire in them.

Unregistered

The moon was fading down and a ghastly green hue stained the sky with small tinges of yellow and gold. It looked so pretty. With better lighting, she could now see Orinthia. She was very beautiful example for an equine. She reminded her of one of the horses in a herd back when she was with her pack. So tall and a pelt so dark. The only difference is that that horse had golden eyes and looked as if it was only skin and bones. Yet, this mare that was in front of her seemed to be way more easy going. The other mare had a very bad temper and tried to start a fight with ever thing that moved. Hopefully, Ayaka would never meet another horse like her.

She looked up at her emerald eyes. Her green eyes seemed to dance in the moon’s fading light. They were amazing. Her shiny black pelt and her dark mane and tail. It all seemed to make her look almost perfect. She hoped that Orinthia and her would become friends. Then the mare opened up her maw, "That is a very sad story indeed, Ayaka. IF you want to, you can tag along with me for a while," A smile came to her sly snout and her tail wagged. “Sure!” She said, hoping to to sound too over joyed. At least she had made one friend, hopefully. Maybe these new lands would be better than she thought. She could start off fresh and make a new reputation. A reputation of worthy.

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>
  Adventure is my Middle Name</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

I started walking some, since kind Ayaka said she would come with me. It would be fine if it were just a while. Besides, I was lonesome traveling these forests on my own. I looked at the small wolf again, looking at her beautiful coat. It didn't seem to be the normal wolf coat color, but then again, I didn't have normal eyes. I smiled and continued on with her, trying to see if I could start any form of conversation with the sweet fae.

"So Ayaka, how long have you been traveling these marvelous lands?" I asked her, gazing into her eyes. I wondered if she was a far land traveler, like me, or just a normal wolf that explored lands just for the fun of it. I wondered how fast she ran. I was willing to race, or do something, to calm this new bound energy in me. The sky was marvelous, with the sun setting, the colors seemed new and vibrant. I couldn't shake off how beautiful it all looked. It was absolutely perfect. The moon was also casting its light upon us, making it that we could see each other very well. I wondered what it would be like to be a wolf.

So small, but equipped with sharp, dangerous fangs. "Also, if you don't mind telling me, have you see other wolves on your travels here to Helovia. I would like to be safer", I said thinking about the normal danger I usually get into.

blah blah

Unregistered

Ayaka followed the dark pelt mare. She let her tongue drop from her mouth. Her feet hitting the ground made making small thuds. She wondered where they were headed off to. She smiled at her new friend. This was her first horse friend and her first friend ever since entering these mysterious lands. Gazing up at her eyes, she began to wonder how a horse was able to get eyes like that. She had seen tons of wolves with green eyes, but never a horse. Maybe these lands were stranger than she thought.

The sweet voice of Orinthia rang in her ears. “I just entered this place today. I have been wandering ever since sunset though.” She replied. The lupa then began to wonder how she came across this place. Was it destiny lead her here or was it just a wrong turn in her path? Whatever it was, she knew that hopefully she would be happy. She looked back up at the black equine. Her black coat seemed to be hued with the changing colors of the sky. It was quite pretty.

"Also, if you don't mind telling me, have you see other wolves on your travels here to Helovia. I would like to be safer" The mare said to her. Helovia? That’s what this land was called! Stories that her mother and pa told her flashed back into her brain. They were about the brave warriors of Helovia! Maybe it was her fate that brought her here. “I have not seen another wolf so far, but I will let you know if I do. Anyway, I heard you say that we were in Helovia. I have heard amazing storys about all the brave equines, Pegasi, and unicorns that have lived here!” Her tail waged and she could not wait to hear Orinthia’s reply.

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

Ayaka's tongue lolled out as we walked side by side. I was actually starting to get over my phobia of wolves. Maybe eventually, I wouldn't fear the creatures that ruined my life, and I would live happy again. I smiled a faint smile as we walked close together. I watched her out of the corner of my eye as she looked at my green gems. I smiled internally this time to not show if I was smiling or not.

"You did? I've been here for a while, staying in the threshold to see if there were any newcomers I would come upon", I said walking some more. I looked at the fae's fiery coat. What a strange colored coat. I've never seen one like it. "Hey, Ayaka", I paused before continuing, "why is your coat such a fiery red hue?" I said, as her coat seemed to dance to life with such a vibrant color, and same as her eyes.

"I'm glad you haven't seen any more wolves", I told her as we continued. "I think I'm starting to get over my phobia", I said chuckling lightly and looking into her beautiful eyes. I felt drawn to them, of their fiery beauty. Like crackling flames in a forest fire. "Well. You seem to be very interested in horses of Helovia, eh?" I questioned her in a cheerful mood. "I haven't met a pegasus or a unicorn until I came to these lands. My parents used to tell me glorious stories of the nomad pegasi, and the shy unicorns, but....I nearly got horned by a unicorn that really had a grudge against equines, and I made a pegasus friend that teaches me how to fight", I told her. "Do you want to know more?" I said, finally happy to actually speak about the land of Helovia.

blah blah blah blah

Unregistered

Ayaka looked up at the black coated mare only to find a faint smile on her face. This made the lupa feel quite good. To have made someone else happy. That’s all she really wanted to do ever since she had arrived. Scolding memories came back to her like a clap of thunder. The hunt. The fail. The death. Because of her. She was screaming inside whenever she thought of that time. The sweet fae caused a death. That was why she had come to seek a new life. So that she could redeem herself and start off fresh.

The equine then told Ayaka that she had stayed in the Threshold to welcome the new animals to Helovia. She also questioned about the she-wolf’s red pelt. How was she to know that though? She thought that every wolves was either brownish red or grey. “I don’t know Orinthia. Maybe because I am part Red wolf? I am also part Iberian wolf.” She said holding her head up with pride. She liked her race and was always proud to say it. “May I ask you what type of horse you are? I have never seen any horse as tall as you are.” She said with a gleaming smile.

She gazed at the shadow pelted mare’s forest green eyes. They seemed full of life and wonder. She wagged her tail knowing that she had helped Orinthia get over her fear of wolves. “That’s great!” She pranced at the mare’s side. It was kind of strange though. A predator befriending its pray. But the fae loved horses and she would never really try to harm them, unless if she had too. “I love the stories of the horses that lived here.” Her maw strain to make an even bigger smile. She eyes bright and full of interests. ”I would love to hear more!” She yipped.

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

As we walked along, the lass seem slightly troubled by something. I couldn't put on exactly what, but I knew she was troubled. I saw
her eyes sadly glimmer, and I wonder if she was feeling guilty of what happened to her family. I smiled and awaited to what she was going to say.

She held up her head higher, as she spoke about what species of wolf she was. Red wolf? An image flashed into my head, assuming what one would look like. Blood red coat, reddish brown eyes? Then she spoke of an Iberian wolf. What? What on earth was an Iberian wolf? What lands are Iberia? I wanted to question her, but before I could open my mouth she asked of what breeds I was. "Well, I am nearly pure Frisian horse. They are built for colder climates, but personally, I enjoy hot summer climates. We are meant to be tall like this", I said, smiling. "But I think I'm taller than average", I said chuckling. "I also have some pegasus ancestry", I whispered more quietly.

Her lively eyes, burst with interest at that. She wanted me to tell her some stories. Alright then. "I've heard that this land is ruled by gods that wield elements. They created this land. But they got into a major fight, clashing, destroying the many rising nations. But now as newcomers come in, they try to reclaim the loss of the gods, but now where is safe", I said. It sounded like an eerie story. "I've also been told stories of the nomadic pegasi, that fly around in herds, with a giant fighting mass", I said. I wondered if she wanted me to continue, so I shut my yap for a second.

blah blah blah blah

Unregistered

Ayaka observed the land, taking note of the scent and picture. It was quite beautiful, and the scent was full of life. She could not wait to make this place her home. But she then thought of something. What if there were no other wolves? What if she was the only canine that roamed around freely in this land? Could she really only live with horses? Sure she could! Or at least she thought that she could. They could, for all she knows, exile her. She tried to not think of that.

Ayaka could tell that she was a little confused about telling her that she was part Iberian wolf. But she did not get why? They flooded the lands in which she used to live. The thoughts withered away as Orinthia started to reply. A Frisian with a slight bit of Pegasus. All she knew about Frisians were that they were tall and were mostly black. Maybe they all had green eyes like her? Were they all be as kind as Orinthia? She let her thoughts wonder. "Cool! I’ve always wanted to see a Pegasus in real life.” She replied. Her fiery orbs gazed at the black mare. She felt slightly honored to be in the presents of Orinthia.

As they kept moving, the shadowy pelted mare told Ayaka of the Gods and the pegasi. She wondered if the Gods were still here and kept everything in line. Maybe they punished they horses that did wrong, and praised the good ones. She wondered if they had ever even out their magic to any of the mortal horses or animals that live in Helovia. "That’s so cool! I know that this is a silly question, but do you know if the Gods still live here?” She eyes danced with wonder as she waited for the mare to reply.

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

As I spoke, I saw the wolf pondering some more. I wondered what went through her canine mind. I was so compelled to pelt her with questions, since we were, two very diverse species. I felt myself enjoying her company very much, as we spoke with each other, but I thought to myself, not every wolf is this kind and friendly. I would just have to watch out for the hostile ones.

As I told her I was a Frisian, and questioning look appeared upon her face, and I wondered what she was thinking about, but I bit my tongue to allow her to speak. "Pegasi, hm," I murmured when she told me she wished to see one in real life. "I'm almost certain you will see one", I assured her. "I have yet to see one as big as me, but they have giant wingspans, and some come near my height", I told her. I kept on going though, so she could make a mental image of what they look like. "I know that they come in many different colors also, like painted, red, blue, you name it, with so many different colored eyes", I continued on looking back at her interested face.

She reminded me of a little foal that was awaiting elders to tell them stories. I smiled, and kept on talking, when Ayaka asked me a different question. I suddenly felt conscious, and I knew the gods still existed. "Of course the gods still exist. It is said that they give out their magic to horses, and I am awaiting the day, where maybe I can ask the courageous Earth god if he could give me earth magic", I whispered to her. I was ready, and willing to answer more questions to her about the gods, for they intrigued me just as much as they intrigued her.

blah blah blah blah

Unregistered

Ayaka hoped that all the horses in Helovia were like Orinthia, kind hearted and understanding. If they were crude, it was just another reason to have a spar, right? Dispite her quite peaceful attitude, she also did love to spar. The thrill of fighting she loved to feel fill up her spine and light her orange eyes. It is pretty typical wolf characteristic though. It seemed that all the wolves that she had met had loved to fight. They would fight not even for a reason. But she would fight only if someone asked, or if she had a motive.

The fact the Orinthia had told her that she might see a Pegasus made her eyes light up. She had wished that she had been born with wings and be able to soar through the open sea of sky and feel the wind strike her fur. Her eyes would be able to scan below her and take note on what she saw. It must be a perfect life to be a Pegasus. “Don’t you think that being a Pegasus would be cool. Imagine having wings and being able to soar through the open sky with nothing in your way?” She said, almost in a daze. She looked up at Orinthia’s green gems.

"Of course the gods still exist. It is said that they give out their magic to horses, and I am awaiting the day, where maybe I can ask the courageous Earth god if he could give me earth magic" Orinthia replied to Ayaka. If the she-wolf had any power that she wanted, it would be something with fire. To be able to create fire. “That’s so cool! Do you think they would give anything to me or would they reject me because I am not a horse?” She said looking into the distance.

"blah blah blah."

Hidden Account
Orinthia

ORINTHIA</style>

Walk walk walk
"Talk talk talk"

I envied the fact that pegasus had wings. I always had wanted to go into the sky, to feel the light wind pressing against me, as I felt it underneath my wings giving me lift. Each powerful stroke propelling me through the sky. Then when I landed. Wings were so graceful, beautiful, and everything I wanted. "Yes. I've always wanted wings", I sadly said. My dream of flying would never come true, I was certain of it.

I looked at the wolf. I don't believe the gods would reject her if she was a wolf. I mean, they did give companions to other horses. I looked at her. I was almost certain they would. If she believed in them. "I'm almost sure they'll give you powers. As long as you believe in them", I said. Magic came out when I said those words. The gods existed, and I fiercely believed in them, though I could not see them. I wished to see them, for it would be the experience of a lifetime. I wanted to have Earth magic so much. It would be absolutely wonderful!

Then I curiously looked at the wolf. I was interested in what power she would want. "Say. What power do you want?" I said intently looking at her. "There is the Moon goddess, the Earth god, the god of Spark, the god of Sun, and some more", I said looking at her. I was curious, though I thought in my mind. Fire would suit her best. Her flame colored dancing eyes already told me the story. A light breeze blew past again, and I looked at the moon. It already has moved so far in the sky. I smiled. I also wanted a companion. Maybe not a wolf, but another animal companion. One with wings.

blah blah blah blah

Unregistered

As Orinthia told Ayaka that they were would more than likely give her powers, she smiled. How she would love to get some kind of magic. Just what type? Fire surely would be perfect. Water would also be very fun. Something with light maybe? The ideas crumbled in her head. She would even just love to see the gods. The fae wondered what they would look like. Maybe kind and caring or evil and cunning. Whatever their attitudes were like, she would try to get a bit of their magic. Even if it was a tiny magic. She would quest for magic once she got settled in. She would be grateful with whatever she came out with too. For the gods could just keep their magic, but yet they choose to share it. Sharing should never be taken advantage of either.

Say. What power do you want? The black mare asked the red fae. She began to wonder as the sun shined down on the two. “I think I would like a fire power. Thant would be so cool.” She said while imagining herself in control of flames. It certainly would be more than amazing to have a power. The clouds danced in the air and the wind slightly blew, it truly was a wonderful day. The two friends, one wolf and the other horse, walked off, and although Ayaka still wondered about the magic, she knew that finding a new home would be way more important. Maybe her and Orinthia could join the same home. As the rays warmed the two she wondered about what was really outside the dense forest.

[[OCC:: And that’s the end? Maybe we can do another one later!]]

"blah blah blah."