Through the Fire and Rain -[Levi, Kri, Open]

Phaedra the Opulent Posts: 343
Deceased
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Stella :: Secretary Bird :: None Aud
[Image: 50bfc82451215]

PHAEDRA

The Throat.

Now with Leander having stepped down, or demoted, or whatever happened, she only knew three souls here: Levi, Sohalia, and Note. How on earth would she find Levi here? If he even was here. After he had taken off so suddenly from the fields, Phae wasn't sure where to find him, but decided that his home turf was probably a safe start. She briefly considered going to the ocean, where they had first met, but concluded that if he was still sulking about what she had said, that likely she wouldn't find him reminiscing there. She hoped he was here though. There was something she needed to tell him.

Her large tawny wings carried her easily as she glided over the desert-like terrain. Only a few weeks ago, she was incapable of flight due to an injury, and now, it was walking that pained her, due to her recent spar with Aisha. Luckily the unicorn's horn hadn't torn anything, merely grazed the bone. It didn't even bleed that much, but it was still quite painful, and uncomfortable to walk on. Her bruished hip was still a little sore, but nothing that shouldn't shut out of her mind. Scanning the land below, she saw many creatures grazing mildly, or wandering about, but none of them were the silvery grulla she had come to know. Stella trilled happily, sending Phae images of Levi from odd angles, such as upside down on his nose. Phae chuckled as she remembered the little chick playfully clinging to various parts of him and shook her head. Oh Levi... The thought brought a faint smile to her lips. He was so...so...But she couldn't describe it. He was charming, flirtatious, maybe a little hot headed and impulsive...Stella conjured up an image of Phae, only male, using these descriptors. Sagely, Phae nodded to the little bird. "We are alike, aren't we?" she mused out loud, forcing her companion to learn her words. Stella trilled happily, eager to see Levi again.

Deciding it would be better to land, rather tham simply scour the skies, she pulled her wings gently to her sooty sides and began to descend. Lithely, her hooves struck the sandy terrain. Her cool green gaze glanced around, hoping to see the grulla appear. They had a way of bumping into each other - maybe he would simply know she was here? Or if he happened to see her flying overhead, surely he would come to where she landed? She kept quiet, not wanting to draw unnecessary attention to herself. He might not be here after all, and if he wasn't, she wasn't sure how the Throat would take to having a spy from a mercenary group, stalking around their herd.

[OOC: This is an open thread, but please note: do not post here if you aren't able to reply quickly. This thread is for plot purposes, and I'd rather it not get bogged down waiting for replies. That being said, all are welcome :3]

Join the waves in the ocean?
Or let my soul fade away in the dark?
Because i've gone astray,
& all my flowers turned to dandelions.

HP: 45.5

Levi Posts: 270
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.1hh :: 6 Buff: NOVICE
Ava
 Levi</style>

Phaedra… she was the never ending thought in his mind. Since Levi had received his magic, he had more confidence about telling her the truth, the truth that she deserved to know about. He planned out everything he was going to say and well test out his new magic to show her how much she really meant to him. The only thing was, she was mad at him. A few weeks ago, Levi had met a pregnant mare named Pluto with Phae. Phaedra and Pluto both started to get possessive that there was a handsome grullo there and well, they both started to flirt with him. Levi did not want to miss out the opportunity with playing with the ladies and see if maybe Phaedra might get a little jealous if she saw him flirting with another mare. Well, Phae had done that to him before, so he figured that it was okay for him to do it back to her… big mistake. Levi was so in love with Phaedra, that he wanted nothing more than for her to like him as well, but clearly that was not the right way to do it. Levi had never been in love before, so it was hard to show her his feelings. He was not sure if Phaedra was going to like him back, or if she was the type to want to like him back, but he just hoped that she would want to be with him. He could not describe how much she meant the world to him. If anything would happen to her, Levi would not be able to live… Phaedra is his world.

The gurllo’s stunning goldenly wings flapped as he traveled towards the highest dunes. Levi wanted to test out his powers since they were brand new and he had not had a chance yet. It would be so entertaining to start learning how to manipulate granules of sand into real objects! Hopefully, the powers were real and he would be able to peruse his plan in telling Phae those three words that everyone lives to year. “ I love you.”

Suddenly, the familiar glow of Phaedra’s sooty pelt came into his view. A low murmur of a voice trailed towards the sky, but Levi couldn’t understand it because the wind was blocking up his hearing. He was going too fast to hear anything of a voice. Creating himself to look like a bullet, he traveled full speed down wards towards her closing his wings to his rib cages and his ears glued to his square skull. Now only a few feet above her, the brute admired her beauty. He could have sworn that every time he saw her, the fae looked so much prettier every time. How did she keep up with all of this? He thought. His silvery threaded tail lightly cascaded behind him, flickering as he thought of what to say. Then, it hit him like a plane taking off. “Hello down there.” Levi shot a cool look quoting her exact words the first time they had met on the beach. Her silver gaze searched for her emerald mysterious gaze that he loved. Landing perfectly in front of her with a genuine smile fell up his maw. Levi stopped in front of her waiting to see how she would react since he wasn’t sure if she was still upset from the meadows.

"blah blah blah."

Deceased

PHAEDRA

Hello down there

Phae looked up, temporarily unable to see Levi as he backlit by the sun. Stella's happy trilling however, indicated that it was likely the stallion who was flying above them. She sent a mental image of herself flying above Levi, who was swimming in the ocean to Stella, who seemed positively delighted by the thought. Her green eyes narrowed, to try and see him better, as a silvery laugh escaped her velvety lips. "Hello up there" She returned, responding as he had done that day on the beach. Her mind returned to that day on the beach, and her terror at realizing that he was a pegasus. The thought was almost…removed from her somehow. She was not the easily frightened creature she once was - the past self would never have been able to fly into the Throat willingly - not with so many flighted creatures around. Now however, here she was, strutting in with confidence.

Stella trilled slowly and sadly as she pulled out the memory of Levi falling into the sands during their race. In return, Phae sent her the image of her following him into the fields to ensure he was alright. Skeptically, Stella nodded, but peered at Levi all the same, just to make sure.

Phae took a step back as Levi landed, limping slightly as she shifted the weight off of her injured leg. She smiled at him, but not with the warmth he probably expected. Today, he would learn something new about Phae; she didn't' hold a grudge. What she did do, was distance herself. Other than Tolio, she hadn't allowed herself to be very invested in the lives of others. When they did annoy her, she simply pulled away, as she had done from Svetlana in the meeting of the Grey and Leander. Levi was different. She would not leave him completely, but she unconsciously had hardened herself to him. If he wanted to flirt with every mare he saw, that was fine with her. But in doing so, he had inadvertently closed the door to her heart. Not locked it perhaps, but definitely took 2 steps back from where he had put himself, when he draped his neck around her own.

Flicking her tail, she folded her tawny wings to her sides. "I've been looking for you" She said, her voice as flirtatious as ever. Stella trilled angrily, pulling on Phae's mane to demonstrate her feelings to her bonded. She lept into the air, and flew a small arc to land in between Levi's ears. Screeching, she flapped her wings at Phae, and projected the image of them both flying here. Phae rolled her green eyes dramatically at the little creature, turning an amused gaze back to Levi. "Excuse me! We've bee looking for you" She corrected.

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

"Hello up there"

Ah, so she remembered? He thought with a smirk on his face. A huge relief came over him as she did not seem to be angry. He did have a few things to tell her, and most of them were good, but there was one that could be a life changing decision. Maybe he shouldn’t tell Phae now, maybe it was too soon to tell her how much he liked her. Well, he would not even be able to describe it since he was so in love with her that there was nothing that he could really do but just go with the flow and see what came to his heart. Whatever came to his mind, he would use because it would be as true hearted as it could get for Levi.

Levi wondered what it would be like to actually have someone love him back. The pure feeling of joy and accomplishment, or that feeling of the puzzle completed as if you maybe his soul would be complete? Was it boring, sad, happy, emotional, all of those things? He was so baffled by her that he was unsure if she could love him back. The palomino princess was beautiful and was extremely hard to read. In that sense Phae was similar to Levi in personality, although Levi did not flirt with every mare that he met, he still did choose the ones he wanted to.

Meeting her gaze, a smile featured on her pretty face as her mysterious eyes will bright and twinkling. Pressing himself near her, but not as close as usual, his face was not a smile. He did not want her to feel invaded since he was confused on whether she liked him to be flirty or not. At first his first feature was a smile, but looking at her leg he soon realized that he had been hurt. Was it that same horse that hurt her before? He wondered. Concern and care came over him as he thought of anything he could possible do to help her. Then like a light switch he remembered that he had powers! Oh, the possibilities he could do to help her. He had so much to tell her, that he figured he better start now. “Phae… what happened now? Are you alright?” He did not feel the giant wound from Midas on his neck which was still cut wide open. Actually, he had forgotten about it completely and probably would the whole day. His gaze remained on the injured leg, but soon he felt something land in between his ears, Stella!

Stella’s comforting chirps kept him relaxed as he whined to her, a smile plastered to his face. How could Levi not smile? He might just be more in love with little Stella then Phae. “Stella Bella! I missed you.” He gently looked up at her with a gleeful look, just forgetting everything for a moment. That moment briefly ended when Phaedra had interrupted his moment. "I've been looking for you" She said almost desperately. Looking for her emerald gaze he pressed himself closer, he just could not help himself. “You have? Actually, that’s funny I was just about to go searching for you.” Pausing before he could say more Stella gave Phaedra an annoyed chirp and an almost sarcastic grin. "Excuse me! We've been looking for you" Shooting his attention back towards Phae, he gave one last comment to Stella “Don’t worry Stella, I really only wanted to see you.” Pretending in slow motion to walk off, a silvery laugh emerged from his vocal chords as he stayed in place getting ready to tell Phaedra what he really wanted to. His laugh turned quiet as he sighed preparing for it. “Phaedra, the reason I wanted to find you was I have a few things to tell you. First, I am officially sorry for my devious acts before in the meadows. I will get to that point in a second. Don’t worry I did not forget to explain myself, just not now. Second I got magic! So I think I will be able to help you with your leg there. And finally, I really need to talk to you about something that I’ve been needing to tell you for a while… maybe later I could meet you in the heart towards midnight? It would really mean a lot to me if you came and wanted to know the truth.” His words came clean and clear almost like an ocean’s crashing waves relaxing sounds. “And of course Stella you are always welcome to come anywhere with me.” Suddenly Levi had the urge to use his magic. He had not tested his powers out yet so maybe, just maybe, he needed to try it before tonight, if Phae came, so he could do his plan perfectly. Closing his silvery gaze, he collected his thoughts figuring out what to do wondering how he would control these powers. Opening his silvery gaze, he eyed Phae’s injured leg. Thinking of an object that would help it, suddenly it happened. Little granules of sand started to swirl around Phaedra’s leg. Quickly like lightning, it swirled and circled going as fast as it could until it almost looked like it was a bandage. Narrowing his eyes, he thought of the most comfortable wrap that he could to assist her leg. All of a sudden the grains of sand turned flat as the dropped to the ground. The swirling stopped and the grains plopped, but Levi almost went psycho because he could not believe his own eyes. He lost his concentration due to shock. His powers really worked, but his eyes could not believe what he just saw because he did not believe it.

[OOC: Sorry that was horrible :/]

"blah blah blah."

Deceased

PHAEDRA

Phae… what happened now? Are you alright?

Phae laughed and nodded enthusiastically. "Fine sugar" She said with a silvery laugh lacing her words. "I won my first spar. I…don't even know what made me decide to go to the battle grounds, but I won!" The events of that battle flashed through her mind - the confidence she had felt, and how quickly it melded into fear once she realized how quickly and drastically she could be injured. She remembered how quickly the dark mare's, Aisha, movements had been, and how lucky Phae was that she escaped with only the wound on her leg.

You have? Actually, that’s funny I was just about to go searching for you. Phae tilted her head, wondering if it had anything to do with what he wanted to speak to her about, the day in the Fields when he had mentioned a later conversation they should have. Stella chirped with delight as Levi reassured her that really, he only wanted to see her. She wrapped one wing around each of his ears, moving them about like levers she could steer with, and cackled in her bird-like voice. As Levi continued, Phae confirmed that yes, it apparently did have something to do with Pluto and their interactions. …in the heart towards midnight? Phae nodded, puzzled. As much as she wanted to press Levi about what he wanted to talk to her about, her mind forcefully returned to the most exciting thing he had mentioned. Magic? Jealousy, but the pleasant kind, rose in her belly. What sort of magic? She wondered, her eyes growing wide with curiosity.

Suddenly, Levi's silvery eyes closed, and almost immediately the sand around Phae's legs began to whirl. She had to resist the urge to leap into the air, holding onto the vague hope that Levi would not do anything to hurt her. Faster and faster the sands whirled around her injured leg, looking as though they were beginning to form some sort of bandage. As they grow closer, Phae yelped in alarm as pain flared in her open wound. The sand, moving so quickly that it was now like sandpaper, was roughly berating her injury. Only moments after the pain had erupted, the sands fell away, due to Levi's lack of concentration. Fresh blood dripped down her leg onto her hoof, finally staining the already red Throat-terrain. "Levi!" She gasped, not out of anger, but of shock and pain. "Wh…what.." She began, shaking her head. She had seen the shape that the sand had begun to form - it was obvious that Levi was only trying to help, and, if he had only just received his magic, it wasn't surprising that he was still new to its affects. She managed a weak smile, raising her leg off the ground to reduce the blood flow by reducing the strain. "Careful Levi" She managed finally, forcing a laugh.

Stella, mental feeling her bonded's pain, tapped Levi swiftly on the head, chattering angrily at him. Leaping from his brow, she glided to Phae's wither, loving wrapping her small wings around her, in a comforting gesture. Phae turned her head around to nuzzle one of Stella's pristine-white wings, mentally assuring her that she was fine. Returning her gaze to Levi, she regarded him more seriously now. "I come as a spy to you now, Levi. I have information that I wish to give to Kri, though I have never met her before. To deter an hostility, I wonder if you could bring me to her? There is…a plot a'foot, that I would like to make her aware of."

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

"Fine sugar"

Sugar? Levi was sort of appalled that she had called him sugar. It was not her usual talk when it came to himself. It was not a bad thing that she called him sugar, it was just different since he had never really heard her or anyone for that matter say it. "I won my first spar. I…don't even know what made me decide to go to the battle grounds, but I won!" impressed Levi raised his eyebrows almost in shock. Phaedra was not meant from fighting per say, she was more for flight and looking pretty and delicate the way she was. Yes, it was a total turn on to Levi, but the fact that she had won the spar was even more baffling. She was so… uh…. Well, just not meant for fighting. It put Levi in a shock trance so he could not even get out a word, he just fell speechless. Opening his maw wide open, his pupils widened as he found her emerald gaze. She gave him that confident smile making him get a hold of himself to talk again. Taking a large breath the grullo whinnied slightly in excitement as he brushed his muzzle slightly to the side of hers. “Phae, I never really saw you as much of a fighter, but that is quite impressive. You proved me wrong congrats!” Silver flecks grew large as he was still intrigued with the idea that she had won a spar and not only that, but it was her first one!

Oh, Stella. Levi thought with a chuckle. She lightly pressed her white wings on his raven ears; steering them like he was some type of racer. Levi thought she might like the idea that she was steering him, so Levi let the chick take control. Pressing himself forwards, he circled around Phaedra at a slight trot. Then stopping in front of her he laughed and nickered his head with glee. “Please exit the vehicle with arms and legs close by your side.” Levi pretended to talk like an annoying spokesperson that always seemed to be bored at their job. Levi enjoyed Stella so much, she was honestly so good for Phae. He did not believe that Phaedra could have been complete without this bundle of joy that he loved dearly.

"Levi!" The brute suddenly blocked everything else out, but the pure sound of her wail. Stopping everything the grullo, even ignoring the little peck of Stella, he rushed to her side in more of a shock. His face turned almost ghostly pale because he felt so sick all of a sudden. A bottomless pit seemed to form there and was stirring harshly. Blood trickled down sooty leg as she raised it to stop the blood flow. “Shit! Oh shit you are hurt!, Phaedra I am sooo sorry! I… I… was trying to make you a bandage and… i..it was my first time using my powers, oh my gosh! Phae I am so sorry!.” Pressing his muzzle to hers, he rubbed softly to comfort her, but only for a moment since he did not want to anger her more. Quickly after, the heart broken brute lowered his head towards her wounded leg wanting to help. “Oh Phae, what the hell did I do, I was trying to make a bandage, not a cutter.” If Levi touched it, it might hurt more so the fact that he would try to help, it would have to be on their way towards the river if she wanted to go there.

As the three stood together, Phaedra seemed to be more serious after her fake laugh. Trying to reduce the awkwardness, Levi spoke quickly before she “Oh Phaedra, please forgive me. I really was trying to help you dear. I feel horrible so if you want to injure me you can and please don’t ever fake that you are okay again. I would want you to tell me if I ever hurt you, in fact I give you permission to hurt me.” Levi could just not get over the fact that he hurt his princess. Sorrowful with guilt, his gaze looked towards the granules of sand as she spoke. "I come as a spy to you now, Levi. I have information that I wish to give to Kri, though I have never met her before. To deter an hostility, I wonder if you could bring me to her? There is…a plot a'foot, that I would like to make her aware of." Levi’s head raised as she said her true business to be here. She really only wanted to come here because she wanted to talk to Kri. Levi understood, but right now was more confused than ever. Nodding his square head, the brute kindly talked to her “Oh course Phaedra, anything. I’m sure Kri will love to hear about any sort of problem that needs discussing.” His gaze looked more serious as he started walking. Twisting his neck towards her he nudged his head forwards in his direction so she would follow the brute. “On the way though, would you mind stopping at the river quickly?” His eyes were confident and curious, but he kept on walking.

"blah blah blah."

Deceased
 Phaedra</style>
 & from your lips she drew the hallelujah</style>

Phae couldn't help but bristle slightly as Levi so casually brushed his muzzle against hers. Gritting her teeth, she ignored the gesture. She was, after all, here on official business. Still, it wasn't as if they were together and yet Levi acted as though she was simply his to touch and do with as he pleased. His casual touches - the bandage on her legs…his demands for her to meet him. Sighing she forced herself to shelve these thoughts for the time being. She would hear him out, and maybe then all would become much more clear.

She shook her head as Levi repeatedly apologized, even giving her permission to hurt him. Her green gaze narrowed in confusion. What a stupid thing to say.. She thought with slight annoyance. Who would willing offer to have themselves hurt? And further, as a member of The Grey, she would be an idiot to hurt a soldier of the Throat, especially when she had come specifically to see their Leader. Again, she forced herself into a calmer state of mind. He's just trying to make it up to me.. She thought, trying to justify Levi's odd and careless behaviour. Let it go.

As Levi accepted her request to see Kri, she followed along behind him eagerly, in her mind plotting out how she would express her intent to pegasus. Would she offer the Grey's services to Kri? Would she merely tell her what she knew, or barter for the information? Before she could come to a conclusion, Levi's words broke her stream of thoughts. On the way though, would you mind stopping at the river quickly? She looked at him patiently, her cool green gaze searching his silvery eyes. She frowned, her forehead knotting in confusion and frustration. What now? she thought. She had already agreed to meet him later that evening, why did they need to stop again? "Levi, is it really so important? I would rather have Kri receive the information I have for her sooner, rather than later. What's at the river, anyways?" She was mildly curious as to what Levi had to show her, and so did not outrightly say no to his request. Yet the official part of her mind still nagged at her to see Kri as quickly as possible.

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

As the three walked together Levi kept himself from getting more upset. He basically blew his chances with her right then and, yeah right, like she wanted to meet him there now. It was not a demand for he asked her if she wanted to meet him so why was she acting so mad? Levi’s head was baffled with confusion and rage as he walked. Fine, if she wanted to act like that then maybe she did not want to be close to Levi as he wanted. Maybe she didn’t want to be his friend at all or maybe she secretly hated him and wanted to turn on him at any moment. Different strains of thoughts kept going in and out of Levi’s head as he turned to see if she was still coming. The fae had reached his side, but she seemed to be upset and not wanting to have anything to do with the fact that he was here. She did not need Levi’s permission to meet up with Kri, is she so desperately wanted to come to see Kri, why did she need his help? She could find Kri, herself is she really wanted to tell her information.

It was almost as though everything went wrong in Levi’s life since the time he was young. His parents neglecting him, being un wanted and un like for many years, and now this? Now the love of his life, the one person that he basically lived for seemed to suddenly have a hatred for him? Well then, maybe it was just best for him to stay out of her goddamn way. It did not seem like she needed him anyways so maybe she did not deserve to know the true feelings he had built up inside of him because she did not seem to want to know anyways. "Levi, is it really so important? I would rather have Kri receive the information I have for her sooner, rather than later. What's at the river, anyways?" For a minute the brute ignored her since he just wanted to help her, but no, she did not need his help. Twisting his gaze towards hers, he did not look directly at her at first. “No, it’s not. Whatever. I just wanted to help you clean out your cut, but you’re right I guess it’s not as important as the information that you need to give to Kri.” Turning his gaze back towards the sand, he dropped his head lower watching his hooves press into the grainy specks below him. “I only wanted to make things better. Your well-being means a lot to me because…” He bit his tongue from saying the three words. It was not a good time and she would probably leave if he had said it now anyways. “Because I care for you, but as a friend. It may not seem like I do, but Phaedra I do consider you a friend. You don’t have to consider me a friend back I’ll understand, but I just wanted to let you know that… And you don’t have to come tonight either. I just had something important to say and if you don’t want or care to know then I don’t have to tell you. I did not want this to become upsetting in any way so I’ll just take you to Kri.” His features were back to his glum self-pressing himself forwards to meet Kri. Did she not understand that she was the only reason that Levi's whole being changed?!

"blah blah blah."

Deceased
 Phaedra</style>

Phae watched as Levi seemed to fold in on himself, appearing to become angered and frustrated. Over what? she wondered as she watched him look away from her. She had come here looking for Levi, so he could introduce her to Kri. So far for her troubles, she had a wound re-opened by Levi, and now he was apparently sulking about something, although she had no idea what. She had half a mind to tell him to stop acting like such a child and grow a pair. Still, she needed him as a way-point between herself and Kri. She doubted very much that the former Sultana would like a spy scouring her lands. Surely Levi understood that? How could he not, she told him that she needed to see Kri after all, about something important to the Throat.

I only wanted to make things better. Levi began, turning back to her. Patiently she stood and listened as he awkwardly continued on. It seemed to her that he was skirting around some issue…something that he was leaving unsaid. This was precisely the sort of thing that did annoy the sooty vixen. Still, she did not want to instigate anything right now - she needed to see Kri. "Of course it seems like you care, sugar" She began, her voice consoling and sweet. "I don't know what's with you though Levi…I said I would meet you later, didn't I? I didn't say that I didn't' want to, or didn't care to hear. I'll meet you later, for now though, seeing Kri is at the top of my priority list." She took a step towards him, her eyes wide with faux sympathy. She nudged his shoulder once, softly, gazing at him with a smile. "Whatever it is, we can talk about it tonight, okay? I promise."

Phae began to walk forwards again, in the direction that Levi had been previously leading her. She looked back to him, flicking her tail casually. With a smile, she tilted her head, indicating that he should continue to come with her. "Please Levi? I can't do this without you."

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

The moodiness of Levi was just part of controlling his stress. He did not want to annoy, upset, disappoint, or piss off Phaedra. This was just his way of expressing himself towards her. What are you doing Levi? You need to stop acting like such a baby! Get your act together because you are boring her you idiot. No one likes a moody sob story and you’re going to eventually make her turn away from you. Act like a man! Listening to his thoughts for once, the brute took a deep breath trying to control himself more. It was so hard to express feelings when the topic that his thoughts were about was standing right in front of him. His silvery gaze looked towards her slightly as he ignored her once again so that he would not act as if he was so desperate for her attention. Maybe he needed to act more distant for a while and then if she wanted his attention, then he would be able to adore her in the way he always did.

"Of course it seems like you care, sugar” Phaedra’s voice understanding and her tone was sweet. Levi looked towards her as she spoke, but not in the way he usually did. He did not have that spark in his eyes that brightened his mood. It was now just a casual look nothing interested. "I don't know what's with you though Levi…I said I would meet you later, didn't I? I didn't say that I didn't' want to, or didn't care to hear. I'll meet you later, for now though, seeing Kri is at the top of my priority list." Flickering his tail the brute did not want to explain to her what was going on. He wanted to just to know by taking a hint, she surely somewhat knew right? Levi knew that the fae was not dumb, in fact she was extremely smart and did not need to draw a diagram for her. That was not the case though, he needed to be better than his angry thoughts and now do what she has asked of him, but as business and not play time. “It’s just…” He paused for a moment while thinking “I am stressed so I am having a hard time processing anything. Sorry for being such pushy and what not because it is not the right way to let it out. And I know I just am thinking to much for my brain to handle.”

Feeling her nudge it sent tingles up his spine. That comforting feeling that he loved so very much, but he needed to ignore the fact that she was trying to get him to feel better. Right now, that was not going to help and he knew that she was confused by it and just afraid that maybe he wasn’t the horse she thought he was. “Alright Phaedra you’re right. And of course I will help! Please you know me I would not turn down something like this.” Pulling back ahead the brute lead her towards Kri and was excited to finally have Phae meet her. “Follow me and I will take you to her.” Lightening up the brute strode ahead going off to find Kri.

"blah blah blah."

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

K R I the R E S O L U T E
it's not the petty imperfections that define us, but the way we hold our hearts.

There were several occasions just recently in which my nose twitched. Someone, somewhere, was testing out my name in their mouth. I flick my tail in brief annoyance, sending the mass of delicate blonde down toward my legs with a thwack. The wind around me snaps as well, responding to my sudden shift from lazy contentment.

Peace was a luxury I rarely came upon, despite the relatively calm age Helovia had found itself in. I remember Isilme being much more difficult a path to hack, with invasions waiting around each corner and homeless wanderers plaguing each wild territory like ants in the summer months. I had been hard pressed to find many outcast bands residing here in Helovia of note, though Leander had mentioned the Grey more than once during one of our last conversations. He had thought me a fool, but I thought of him just as such. Regardless of his opinion, my herd had remained standing behind me, and for that I was rather the more thankful. One golden self-righteous martyr could call me a fool until his face turned blue from exhaustion, so long as my family supported me well.

The scene by the lake would probably be considered peaceful, with the calm waters gently pulling against the shore, the expanse of the blue sky reflected upon its surface like a mirror into the heavens. I needed no such portal to touch the sky, for the pale blue ceiling was only moments from the tips of my wings, but I suppose those who were prisoners of the Earth would find such an opportunity to delve into the lightest ocean quite mesmerizing. I simply grew bored. It was not long before the rabble of others began to whine in my ears, as the wind carries voices farther than any scream. It whistles around my head, and I lift my crown, turning my head to view the approach of the pair - Levi and some girl who I had never seen before. I sigh, wondering if she has joined the herd right underneath my nose, but I am doubtful. I may miss much of the outside world, but within my herd there is little my eyes do not see.

"Levi," I say as he approaches, finding myself in a relaxed position with a calm, cool expression worn on my masculine features. I would never be mistaken for a beauty queen, at the very least. "Who is your friend?"

Venomxbaby, EveLivesey, humblebeez and ali00p

Deceased
 Phaedra</style>

The sooty palomino wasted no time waiting for Levi to introduce her. Her cool green gaze washed across the shorter, somewhat stockier figure of Kri. There was a certain handsomeness about the chocolate pegasus; what with her chiseled features and mass of blonde hair. Phae would bet that Kri had the ability to make a stallion's knee's weak that had nothing to do with her looks. They two couldn't be more different - while Phaedra was feminine and slender, Kri was hardy and muscular. Still, were they not both ambitious mares? Kri moreso than Phae, yet the sooty mare hoped that what she had to say would muster some commonality between the two - at least enough to make Kri heed her words.

Stepping in front of Levi, she met Kri's deep blue gaze. Politely, she nodded, recognizing Kri as the leader of these lands. "I am Phaedra, of the intelligence division of The Grey. I have news of an outcast to these lands that I felt compelled to make you aware of." Phae only paused for a moment to collect her thoughts. She didn't want to waste Kri's time by stuttering, nor by waiting on pleasantries. "I came by a stallion in the threshold only days ago, called Tio. He hails from a land far from here. He has ambitions to start a band of his own, and take over a herd land. His goals seem well thought-through, and I hesitate to say that he may be able to force them into a reality. That is not to say," she clarified, "That I believe the Throat would fall so quickly. Nevertheless, he is a force that I wanted to make you aware of."

Her gaze remained level as she spoke, her voice thoughtful and diplomatic. Surely it must have been a strange sight for Levi to see her speaking and acting thus; there was no flirtatious pretence, and she held herself respectably in Kri's presence. The Grey meant everything to her - they gave her a home, and even if Ktulu didn't, Ophelia had believed in her. Without them, she would not be the mare she was now. "We are neutral on this matter, of course, she continued, "But that is not to say that we will not intervene if commissioned. Still, we do not wish to see unnecessary conflict." Briefly she thought of Leander. If Leander and Tio were to meet, then Kri might have an issue, and had Leander not recently visited their forest?

Falling silent, Phae awaited a response, unsure if there would be one.

Hidden Account
Ava
 Levi</style>

It was not long before the three amigos found the great Sultana, Kri. Her rich chocolate colouring matched perfectly with her large wings. An irony mane flopped on her stocky neck as she stepped towards the pair. Levi was so grateful that he had actually found her because he was unsure if he would be able to. Her ocean gaze drew him in as she spoke very kindly to him "Levi," she stopped looking at the two in a calm state "Who is your friend?" The grullo stepped towards his leader with pride as he was about to respectively answer her when Phaedra stepped in front of him doing the pleasure for him. Frowning he felt as though he failed to his leader, almost because he was not able to introduce her himself. Keeping himself quiet, he felt that it would be respectful to let the palomino talk and get through what she had to say to Kri.

Levi’s attention was on Phaedra as she spoke, but not fully until she mentioned the stallion Tio. The way Phae had spoken about this stallion was almost like she knew him, but apparently Tio had a devious plan. It was a plan that he could possibly take over the herds… any of the herds. His silvery gaze washed over Phaedra’s as she kept on talking about this stallion. He really seem to think that he was some kind of ruler huh? Well, he was probably some weirdo horse that wished he could take over, but honestly a one man horse would not be able to take over anything unless he had some type of army. Tio was not Levi’s favorite thing right now, and if he did happen to come across him, oh it would not be a very good day for the stallion because Levi would make sure that he would not be taking over any herds… not on his watch!

His gaze turned to Kri’s blue orbs as he wanted to clarify something to her, but first he was going to talk about the situation at hand. “Phaedra, that was a good catch, thank you for notifying us about that. However, I do think that if this Tio had to attack a herd, he would need an army to do so. And it would take months, possibly years, to get as big as this herd. I do think that we should notify our herd about this situation though, just for safety purposes.” Twisting his mane, he looked towards Phaedra “And if you do end up knowing of a plan of some sort would you mind coming to tell me or Kri again?” Levi’s voice was clam as he talked. His attention then turned to his stunning leader Kri. Taking a bow before he spoke he talked to her with honor “Also, Kri, I wanted to also suggest that if this plan is going to happen ,in the future, should we start preparing for war sooner?” Pressing himself back a bit further, he also gave her a slight smile “And thank you for meeting with us.” Looking into her blue gaze he knew that she was going to make a great decision whatever the fae decided.

"blah blah blah."

Kri the Resolute Posts: 243
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 10 Buff: NUMB
Boom Boom!

K R I the R E S O L U T E
it's not the petty imperfections that define us, but the way we hold our hearts.

"Welcome Phaedra of the Grey," I say, my words hollow. There was no love lost between Ktulu and I, and I doubted that Ophelia cared much for me since I had taken to harsh words to defend my battered heart during our last meeting on these sands. Many thought me like a statue, one whose heart was untouchable, unreachable, distant. However, I knew all the better. My true problem was taking things too close to my heart, and I could almost feel the cuts and tears from those I had lost along the way, as if they had clawed a path from its very chambers and stealing away a little of me in the process. The words I have said so many times, family, it was not a lie. I may dislike many. I may yell. My tongue may turn to hot and petty words. I may not be patient. Above anything, despite the perception of the mare that is Kri by others, I am honest. I loved my herd like any child born from my loins. None would be subject to facing any burden alone.

I lived to see their safety made true. I would die if it meant the same.

Ambition did not drive me, but an unshakable responsibility and the passion to see it through. Something in the teal eyes of this mare told me she would not understand that. I listen patiently to her, her voice calm and level as she speaks of th stallion. I do not know this mare, cannot say that her judgment should be discounted or trusted. All I am certain of is that Levi has taken quite a liking to her, but I am too old and too wise to know that stallions rarely consider mares with their brain. We are neutral on this matter, of course. I smirk, my lips turning upward in empty amusement. Her next words make it grow momentarily before I dip my head in a passive nod. I understood.

The matter of an invasion was no problem. I had fought before, the musculature of my body a testimony to this if nothing else. "Expect no requests from us. We have no need for aid from disinterested parties," I say flatly to her mention of commissioning their aid. "When it comes to battle, a warrior who fights without passion is worse than dead weight." My words may seem critical of her mercenary fighter friends, but I was never one for lying through my teeth. Did I not just spend undue time explaining about how I was honest? I nod to her, taking a deep breath before lowering my head back toward the glassy surface of the water and taking a gulp.

Levi's words are thankful, and I suppose I should have given my thank you. However, I was not about to admit to my owing this mare anything. Since the Grey was apparently in the business of charging for their services, I was not about to be penny pinched out of any items I might currently be carrying. The amulet around my neck sways and hits against my chest as if to remind me of its presence. I smile between mouthfuls of water. As Levi addresses me with a bow, I lift my head back up, giving him a stern look. All of this bowing and scraping and fanciful addressing of me by those in my herd was amusing for a while, but soon grew old.

"You need not bow to me, Levi," I say, my voice even. "I am not royalty." I make a face at him, as if to lighten the mood despite how serious I was about the sentiment. "I always have time for my family." I then turn to look at the surface of the water. War preparations? All we had was one warning of an outcast punk, but was that really enough to convince the herd of danger? I was not certain, but I frowned in contemplation. "The soldiers could always use more training."

Venomxbaby, EveLivesey, humblebeez and ali00p

Deceased
 Phaedra</style>

Annoyance crept across Phae's pretty face as Levi spoke, but she was quick to turn her muzzle away to hide it from him. Thank you for notifying us about that....Last time she checked, she had notified Kri about it. If she was interested in notifying Levi she would have done so. Still, she assumed the grullo wanted to make a good impression in front of his leader, which Phae understood. It did not irk her any less, though.

Fully paying attention to Kri, Phae nodded as she spoke, considering her words carefully. "Neutrality does not imply disinterest, Sultana. For our mercenaries do not need the lofty justifications of protection and loyalty to fight with spirit, as your warriors do; that is what makes them mercenaries. I would remind you that, if a war was to come to the Throat, that it might be wiser to keep our little disinterested party in mind, lest you find yourself fighting more invaders than you need." Flicking her tail, she wondered if the muscled-mare was really as wise of a warrior as she was made to be. If the Grey could be hired by any, why wouldn't Kri accept an alliance purely to ensure that they did not end up fighting against them? Even if Kri believed her warriors to be stronger than The Grey's mercenaries, there would still be casualties and wounded Throat members if it came down to a battle - was she really so exclusive that she would see her family be injured, rather than strike up an alliance?

As Kri lowered her head to drink once again, Phae assumed the meeting to be over. She had said her piece, and the Sultana would do as she pleased. "Sultana" Phae said respectively, dipping her nose to her shoulder. "You know where to find us, should the day ever come that you desire to temporarily swell your ranks. Good day." Phae nodded lightly to Levi, before taking off into a gallop and quickly taking to the skies.

[OOC:Kept it short, since i'm assuming this thread is done :3]