the Rift

Those Who Cannot See [Goddess of the Moon]

Chernobyl Posts: 134
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: Nine | Tallsun HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Psilo
[Image: 50c3cfe45dfd7]

Chernobyl

From heaven to hell did she come, clashing metal hooves to the stony pipes of his cage. Everything here was in siege, broken and battered from head to toe- but what did she care? Loneliness was but a mere aspect of her life at the hands of the one who took her for granted, spoiled her with words of neglect and touches filled with fear and anxiety. She could recall the day that her tainted matron whispered smooth lies into the ears of her youth. “Gods will not accept any of those who have been sworn to his righteousness. All born in darkness will end in darkness my dear.

It had been a warm day, much like those she had encountered here in Helovia. But that day was far from her clutches, though the wish for vengeance was still within reach. If only she had been old enough to understand the twisted conviction of her mother’s insanity. Would she have been accepting? Would she turn the other cheek? Surely not. This was no longer a game of wits. It was the season of beginning and with it came constitution. She was determined to bring this temple to the ground, furnish it with her anger and rise to new heights. She did not long to wreak havoc upon her new home, though she did long to find solace in the Basin and serve her Lady well. Certainly there was no policy for being loyal.

Ahead the shrine loomed large, shaded in the pastels of early dusk. The pale light of day was slowly receding and perhaps she liked to see it leave; off to slumber while night dominated the sky. It seemed to cast one weary eye across the land, littering the spring grasses in its honeyed gaze before finally resting just below the earth‘s lip. Sleep well my friend, until another day…

Time seemed to expand into something unknown to her, for it could have been minutes or hours that she stood, staring after the sun’s departure. She could have been a creature of light, but she had been all but stripped of her soul, anguished as she was after her mother’s cruel sense of authority. Her body still felt riddled with sin, painted in scars that had long been covered and forgotten. She had been only a child after all… time seemed to have an effect on the physical suffering, despite its lack of curing on those of the mental nature.

It took her quite some time to summon the goddess, for she feared what she could not grasp. She had yet to obtain her presence and the weight of it was something nearly unbearable. Would she see right through this aching heart and stoke her grief, send her away without as much as an approving grace? Perhaps there would be nothing said, nothing spared, and certainly nothing lost. This was a chance to rise, if the chance were at all given. But her hopes did not awaken as they had long since been murdered in the pit of her resolve.

So through shaky teeth, did her quiet words emerge, uncertain, questioning this surreal moment. She had never faced the likes of a God, not in all her days on earth. She was frightened by the immensity of their existence. She only wished to be given the chance that her mother had obviously forgotten to consider… “Goddess, I seek your attendance should your time allow…

[ooc| Would like to possess the magic- PARANOIA :: Dark :: Meddle with the minds of another and convince them that they are about to die, or that someone or others are out to get them.]

But oh, I'm staring at the mess I made
As you turn, you take your heart and walk away

crushed and filled with all I found
underneath and inside, just to come around
more, give me more, give me more

pixel is by RELI<3

• Feel free to magic on her, but no murder.

Random Event Posts: 1,286
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: ::
There is a dark and ill intentioned nickering from far off in the distance followed by silence. No gods will be visiting you on this night.

Return Date: 3/8/13