the Rift

one small step for you, a giant leap for me [Crowley,open?]

Lana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Take your time. I take another ginger step forward,and another,and another. Nerves wrap themselves round me as it if were a spiders web. I try to push away the nerves but I cant,they cling to me,they follow me. Why me? Why can't I just be brave. Nothing is going to happen here. I lift my head to look at the sky,there's no clouds,just blue. Apart from the birds I think I am the only one here. Relax. Birds can't hurt me. There's nothing else. I do not need to worry; though I still do. I stretch out my wings,extending them to the silver tips. I haven't flown in a while,but I don't think I need to anyway. There was nothing wrong with walking,was there?

I think back to Levi and Aryel. They are the ones who have helped me gain courage though I had only just met them. Why couldn't someone like Levi be my dad? Saruman is...hardly a father figure. I shiver thinking of the dark Pegasus,my ears flicking back then forward. I don't need him now. Levi is more of a father in a day then he has ever been. My thrown back my head and nicker slightly,my body tensing in case there was someone else around. My mane tumbles down m neck,almost to the ground despite not being fully grown. My mothers mane and tail were the same,long. Very long. They almost drag though the long grass, decorated with purple thistles. My black orbs peer round. I'm not to sure i'm alone now.

"blah blah blah."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

Crowley walked with purpose through the tall grasses of the meadow, each step placed and lifted with meaning. Today would not be a normal stroll through the land, as he had so often found himself doing as of late. Today, he had a perfectly good reason to be scouring the meadow, golden eyes searching the all too quiet flat for the ugly shape or an equine, or better yet, a blasted Pegasus.

The brindle's feelings towards the winged monstrosity's had only intensified when he had met Aryel, regrettably multiple times. Although the mare had given him quite the challenge with her spitfire attitude and never ending supply of words, somehow, in the strangest of ways, the stallion found their debates rather entertaining... But, oh, how he wouldn't hesitate to beat her silly head right into the ground.

Snapping him from his thoughts was the sudden glimpse of another. With pelt black as night, she wasn't hard to pick out amongst the lush green grasses reaching up from out of the earth. A pair of silvery wings grew from her withers, alerting Crowley that he would need to be careful for this to be a success, lest she fly away. Picking up into an evenly paced trot, he kept his golden eyes locked upon her in case she made any sort of sudden movement, or tried to fly away; he would do all that he could to stop her.

"Good day, Madam," he spoke up, not a sliver of his true intentions weaved into his accented voice, "It is lovely weather we're having, hmm?" Gradually, he slowed to a halt, keeping an ever watchful eye on her. Still, he did his best to hide what he was really thinking, the only hint being the subtle smirk pulling ever so softly at his lips. He could hardly contain himself. After a moment's of silence had passed, he spoke up yet again. "Darling, you look worried, or sad..."

Unregistered

I was right. I'm not alone.

I cower slightly as a Unicorn approaches as I feel all the bravery I gained with Levi and Aryel,though it wasn't much,sinking away from inside me. His black muscler frame,patterned with white streaks,dwarfs me,his two horns worry me. I have never spoke to a Unicorn before. Oh of course I have seen the,I see them lodes,as everyone does. But never have I approached them or spoke to them. The dangerous looking horns are enough to worry me. Imagine the damage they could do? With one stab they could injure you badly,they could kill you. I nervously look up to meet a pair piercing yellow eyes. I take a step back,realising he was still coming towards me.

Good day, Madam. I relax in the slightest way. He seems kind. It is lovely weather we're having, hmm? He halts as I look upon him with more curiosity but still not wanting to take a step closer. I nod in agreement. Yes. The sun was out,the sky was blue and clear,not a bad thing in sight. I smile slightly and take the smallest step forward as was possible. Darling, you look worried, or sad... I look up to him again,my slight smile expanding by less then a cm. I am alright in such a way. It is merely nerves taking over me,is it?

"I..I am quiet all right thank you s..sir." Although I try to put on the bravest voice I can it still fails me. I shift my weight,resting my back left leg on the soft ground. The more I look at him the more intimidated I feel but his kindness draws me closer. "I am j..just a bit nervous of being out here a.alone."

"blah blah blah."

Crowley Posts: 166
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 12 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Talbot :: Common Hellhound :: Acid & Name? :: Caracal :: None Dingo

It was all too obvious that the young mare he approached was terrified. It was easy to tell by the way she looked upon him, taking a step back as he grew closer and closer. He wondered... What was she thinking? The brindle was a strange looking creature, he knew, but his unusual appearance surely wasn't ther reason she was backing up.

Whenever he spoke, the unknown mare standing before him seemed to relax, just ever so slightly. Crowley grew silent as he drank in the mare's body language, noting the small step closer she had taken. "Oh, goodie," he thought to himself with a mental chuckle, "Maybe this will be much easier than I thought before." Because, what a treat it would be to bestow his brothers and sisters a nice, clean slate to beat down? If the mare got out of hand, he would no doubt work to put her in her place, but he doubted he needed to worry. Surprisingly, the Pegasus smiled at him, and while the unicorn wanted nothing more than to turn away in disgust, he kept his own smirk glued in place. He'd learned well in his ten years how to keep a faux mask.

When she speaks, her words come out in stammers. It's obvious now that when he finally makes his move, she will not fight; he simply could not see it happening. "It will be alright, darling," Crowley spoke up in an attempt to soothe the wary mare, "I'm certain that there's not a single soul around here, aside from us." He paused for a moment, allowing for those words to sink in through the featherbrain's mind, before he shifted his position and took a step or two away from her, back towards the way he had originally come. "Perhaps you could walk with me? I can help you get back home."

Unregistered

It will be alright, darling. The soothing voice spills out of the Unicorns maw and I relax more. It is amazing how much just kind words could do to make one feel better. I'm certain that there's not a single soul around here, aside from us. I raise my head slightly,checking for myself. No. There wasn't anyone else around and so he was not a liar and I felt I could trust him in the slightest way. Perhaps you could walk with me? I can help you get back home. I pause. Not knowing what to say.

I know my way back don't I? My mind flickers back to the way I had come. Flashing images of where I have come flow though my mind but then I start to wonder,my always worrying mind taking over. What if I didn't know the way back and the images flowing though my mind are made up? I panic. Why do I panic so much? Why would he want to help me get back home anyway? I muse over the thought. Maybe because he just want's to help? How could you be so mean Lana? I curse myself,thinking that if I had even questioned it to his face on why he wanted to help that I would hurt him. Surely there was no other reason why offered?

I smile as I take a step towards him,noticing he had taken a step the way he had come. "If..if you wouldn't mind."My voice stutters but only a little and I feel like I have over come the meeting others situation. Slightly anyway. I smile more,holding up my ebony head,my silver mane tumbling down my neck. I expect to turn but then realise,why would he step back,if he wanted to go the way I came from? Maybe he was going to show me a different way?

"blah blah blah."